The Time I Fainted On My Crus...

By 000Sophie1000

PREVIOUSLY CALLED " THE GUY NEXT DOOR" "Why did you skip our first date?" "Something blew up." The guy next d... More

One Last Time
The Most Awkward Conversation Of My Life
The Sleepless Night
Hungover
English
Storytime Part I
The Print on the Window
Sisters
Back to school
The Question
Consent
Aunt's Wedding
Savior
Lost
Bossfight
why u texting???
We can argue, But you cant hide.
the cells

34 Shade Street

34 0 0
By 000Sophie1000

The house next door. The non-existent family. There was nothing wrong with the house, there were just better houses. We understood that. In fact, we were used to it. We would sneak into the backyard and play volleyball over the previous owners net. We would ride our bikes across the road, pick all the flowers, and put them in our bike baskets to look extra cute. That's just what we did, me and Lillia. She was the type of big sister to do stuff like that. But now we can't do that. I don't know what to think of it.

Two weeks ago that house was sold. Two weeks. But because real estate companies are great at being 'forgetful' we didn't know until yesterday that they're moving in tomorrow. I cannot explain how much that made me want to go over to their house and board it up until I was ready. I'm not ready. I'm not ready to lose all that we did there. Because unlike my parents and maybe my sister, I know that once we can't go to the house next door, my sister will just ignore everyone in the family. That. That would be bad. To say the least. So I decided to do something that is probably going to backfire but...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 9 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
170K 6.4K 82
Even though I'm a mess and I still don't think I'm good enough for him, I want to date him. I haven't managed to scare him off with my panic attacks...
18.1K 478 13
Meet Hope a 16 year old girl who may not be the prettiest and smartest girl alive but she has a heart of gold. However like any other teenager she h...
4.4K 94 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...