A WARLORD IN ANOTHER WORLD!

De KebrielTabs

Story by: Kebriel Tabs the year is 2388, the situation in earth has dramatically changed after the nuclear wa... Mais

Prologue: The fall
Chapter 1: A gateway
Chapter 2: First contact
Chapter 3: The raid
Chapter 4: The start of a journey
Chapter 5: 1st goblin company
Characters recap
Chapter 6: The start of a hunt.
Chapter 7: Encounter
Chapter 8: Forest battle
Chapter 9: Reinforcements
Chapter 10: Victory
Characters recap 2
Chapter 11: Interrogation
Chapter 13: Riot
Chapter 14: Big trouble

Chapter 12: Another day

65 3 0
De KebrielTabs

VERONIA...

Balu Meda is currently inside her makeshift tent, along with her last few remaining allies.

A table sat in the middle of them, a few candles and a map was in place.

Balu Meda was the first to speak among them after opening her eyes.

"I've spoken with the gods." She said.

The other men in the room turned to her, curiousity visible on their faces.

"A new player has entered the game, and more would come in the future" she stated to everyone.

"What does that mean?" One of the men inside the tent asked.

Balu Meda turned towards him and smiled.

"It means we can get ourselves an ally, a powerful one." She said, "And it also meant we can have the chance to finally avenge our chieftain."

The men had a look of confusion in their faces, curious as to who their new allies would be.

"Then who might be these allie-" one of the men couldn't finish his question as the tent's flap suddenly opened.

They all turned towards the sound and saw a warrior walk inside the tent.

"Priestess" he bowed before continuing.

"A group of our warriors that was held prisoners by the otherworlders has managed to escape and found their way here." The warrior explained.

Everyone immediately stood up at this, joy and happiness visible on their faces.

"Wonderful, another number to our growing army!" one of the men stated happily.

"Such brave men, we need those kind of warriors." another one said.

As everyone gave their own opinions about this, Balu Meda however simple smiled at this.

------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT?!" Qhoris screamed in front of Jordan's face.

Jordan only stood still despite getting spitted at and berated by his superior.

"You'd let those primitive bitches escaped?" Qhoris continued, his fist clenching in anger.

"I-I'm sorry, It appea-" Jordan's defense was cut short as Qhoris interrupted him.

"Sorry's not going to bring them back."
Qhoris countered, shutting up Jordan for good.

"They're probably going to tell their superiors about us here, our location, the numbers of our army, and the way we fight." Qhoris stated, his anger slowly fading.

He then took a deep breath before speaking again.

"Execute every prisoners we have, except for that woman we captured recently." Qhoris ordered.

Jordan then lighten up at this.

He saluted Qhoris before walking away, a grin forming on his face.

------------------------------------------------------------

Pain, it was the first thing Henry felt after waking up.

He also realized that his whole body was covered with bandages, including both of his eyes.

"Ughh." he stuttered under shaking and heavy breaths.

He tried to get up but suddenly he felt two hands grab him and forced him down on the bed.

"Shh, move and you'll hurt yourself even more." the familiar voice of Julios suddenly filled Henry's ears.

"J-Julios, what happened?" Henry asked worriedly.

"You got your ass kicked by that brute, but don't worry captain, the battle was won by us." Julios explained with a laugh.

"How?" Henry asked curiously.

"Your throat is dry, have some water before I tell you everything." Julios worriedly said.

With that, Henry felt a cup touch his lips, along with the water inside as it flowed down on Henry's mouth.

In just a second, Henry already drank the whole cup of water, cleansing and soothing his dry throat.

"Please continue." Henry said to Julios.

Julios nodded before speaking.

"It was Michael, he brought hundreds of soldiers in the forest and managed to push the locals out of there." Julios explained with a smile on his face.

Henry went silent for a while before finally speaking.

"I see, thank you." Henry said with a smile.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Sooo... what're we going to do now?" Mimi asked Curtis curiously, sparkles visible on her eyes.

"Our green friends are tired after our recent journey, let us rest for now." Curtis said with a smile.

Mimi frowned at this before speaking.

"But I'm not tired!" She argued.

Curtis only gave a hearty laugh at this before speaking.

"But they are." Curtis plainly said as he pointed towards a group of goblins sleeping.

"..."

"..."

"Oh" was the only thing she said before running off from Curtis.

"Hey, where are you going!" Curtis yelled before following after her.

"Too slow, too slow, too slow!" she yelled back.

With that, they began running around the camp like a bunch of playful and hungry children.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Nooo please, we'll do anythi-" a man's begging was cut short as a blade went down on his forehead, chopping his head in two, instantly killing him.

The executioner then removed the axe from the man's head and began to look towards a line of men in chains in front of him.

An hour had already passed since Qhoris ordered the execution of all the prisoners except the recent captive Jessica herself.

The executioner sighed to himself in frustration.

He had been chopping heads for one hour straight, he had to admit it was really tiring and frustrating.

Their beggings were annoying, their screaming and cries were loud.

He hated them.

And that's why he needed to silence them all quickly.

"Next!" he yelled to the two men accompanying him.

The two of them nodded as they moved the recently-killed corpse and shoved another captive in chains down to the chopping block.

"We shouldn't have casted a translation spell on these guys, they're annoying as fuck." one of the two men voiced out his opinion.

"Yeah, bring that axe down on his neck Charles, this one won't stop struggling." the other one stated.

The executioner who was now named Charles, nodded in irritation as he raised his axe up on the air, ready to chop the man's head off clean.

"Please don't, have merc-" the man couldn't finish his words as Charles brought down the axe on his neck.

He sighed at this before speaking again.

"Next!" he yelled.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Aarghh!" Sigurd grunted in pain as their tribe's healer pulled out the bullet from his left arm.

The healer then placed the projectile on a small bowl besides them.

He then proceeded to wrap Sigurd's left arm with bandages.

While the healer still worked on his wounded arm, Sigurd then proceeded to take a look at the projectile in the bowl that managed to pierced his arm.

It's metal obviously, with a curve on the tip and a few deep bents on each sides.

'My conclusions were correct, they shoot metals, not thunder, but in a so-very fast rate that one might mistake it as lighting projectiles.' Sigurd thought to himself as he observed the bullet.

After a few minutes, the healer was done patching Sigurd up and proceeded to leave the tent.

That was until the tent flaps suddenly opened, revealing Reku himself as he moved towards Sigurd.

"You ok now?" he asked, to which Sigurd nodded as a response.

"Good, see you on fifteen minutes, on the village square." Reku stated before walking out from the tent.

Sigurd sighed as he began to prepare himself.

------------------------------------------------------------

A knock was suddenly heard inside of Lucas office.

"Come in." Lucas said behind his desk.

After a few seconds, the door opened revealing an officer in the standard coalition fatigue.

"Report" Lucas said to the officer,to which the officer only nodded in response.

"Another three-hundred men were sent by the coalition to bolster our unit's number along with a few armored vehicles." the soldier sternly reported.

Lucas nodded at this before speaking.

"Ask them for additional armored vehicles along with a few construction equipment and workers." Lucas ordered.

The officer saluted, "Right away!" before walking off.

Lucas only sighed at this before getting back to his own work.

------------------------------------------------------------

Commander Matthew is currently on his tent behind his desk along with a few officers in front of him.

"What's the matter?" he asked one of the officers.

One of the officers tensed up before speaking.

"One of our men got stabbed on his sleep, we also found this note next to his body." the officer said as he handed Matthew a bloodied note.

It reads, Our dead will not be forgotten!.

Matthew clenched his fist in anger at this before calming down.

"Unity, it's what this whole army lacked." Matthew said to everyone in the tent.

"How much suffering the Purple brigade has to endure because of petty disputes and grudges." he continued.

He then suddenly stood up from his seat, his hands shaking in anger.

"Dozens have already been killed in our ranks in this week, but what has Qhoris had done all this time?!" Matthew yelled, his voice filled with rage and anger.

"Nothing." one of the officers said.

"If only the earthquake didn't happen, we would have already been labeled as heroes by the people in earth." another officer spoke up.

"Fuck Qhoris and his way of ruling!" another one stated in anger.

Matthew smiled at this before speaking up.

"We wait for the right time, for now we must endure everything." Matthew said with a smile.

A/N: Chapter done!.. Hope you liked it!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

38.6K 1.1K 20
The United Star of Gaia, an advanced space faring human civilization comes across a fantasy like planet in their journey to explore the star. This is...
4.6K 150 14
[Story under heavy WIP, feedback very greatly appreciated. Title and description subject to constant changes.] "You never know what you truly have un...
Apostasian Revelations De Z.W

Ficção Histórica

751 56 32
What would you do if you were suddenly thrown powers befitting a God more than any mortal? Would you use them to better yourself, your community and...
722 51 32
I am a cursed child by fate. Lose almost everything since child. The last straw i have is this curse... While getting harsh training everyday, waitin...