She-Devil (Lucifer Morningsta...

By AceQueen7

Your probably wondering how the hell can the devil have a wife? A sexy one at that? Well I'll tell you. One... More

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12. (Lemon)
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.

37. (Finale)

4.8K 127 10
By AceQueen7

Lucifer Morningstar sped his way home. He didn't care about traffic, he didn't care that he almost got tons of people killed. He cared about his wife and making sure she stays with him. He was going to kill his father for putting that stuff in her head, so when he got home he noticed her car was parked out there but no sign of her.

"ASURA! ASURA DARLING WHERE ARE YOU?!" Lucifer frantically shouted.

"Not here," Maze says coming out from her room. "She's really upset when she came in though said some weird goodbye message to me oh I think she said something about tell Lucifer I love him and I'm sorry I'm not good enough? What is she talking about?"

"WHERE HAD SHE GONE?!"

"Home," his dad responded coming out of the elevator with Alaura in the stroller.

"I OUTTA TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB! YOU PUT SHIT IN HER HEAD THAT MADE HER LEAVE! WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS TRY AND TAKE MY HAPPINESS FROM ME FATHER?!"

"I didn't your happiness...... true happiness is at a crime scene waiting for you right now, I simply got rid of the problem. She came to me asking me to take her back to hell so I did,"

"YOU BLOODY BAASTARD!" Lucifer yells wings spread out along with his devil face. "I don't fucking want or love Chloe! I want my wife Asura!" He hollered in his demonic voice causing Alaura to cry in her stroller as God picked her up and began rocking her.

"Lucifer your scaring her, please calm down,"

"No I will not calm down! I'm going to hell and retrieving my wife. You can't play matchmaker dad I choose who I want to be with and it's always going to be Asura," he says before flying away.

Asura Morningstar was in hell laying on the cold hard ground with her ears covered. Screams of the damned was all you can hear as Asura had tears streaming down her eyes. She left Lucifer, she left him because she thought he deserved a better life than her. After all she was an obstacle between him and Chloe.

She hates the bitch, but knows Chloe is better suited for him than she'll ever be. She got up from the ground after some time and began walking around hell, remembering all the times she had in it. Going a little bit further in she could hear the screams becoming louder.

"ASURA!" She heard a demonic voice yell causing her to stop in her tracks.

She knows that voice. So, without hesitation she began running towards the voice, but she was pulled back as she yelped when arms wrapped around her waist.

"Asura," she heard Felix call in her ear.

"Felix? What are you doing?"

"ASURA WHERE ARE YOU?!" Lucifer's voice became louder.

"Don't say anything, or I'll have no choice but to kill you. He can't have you Asura,"

"Felix let me go! Let go of me!" She screams stabbing Felix in the back with her sharp tail as he hollers and let her go causing her to make a run for it.

"LUCIFER!" She screams out hoping that he would hear her. "LUCIFER!" She shouted again as Lucifer rounded the corner to her voice.

"ASURA!"

"LUCIFER!" The two shouted running at each other, but before one could get to the other Asura screamed in pain as a spear struck her in the abdomen.

"NOOOOO!" Lucifer shouted just as she fell to her knees.

He went to her and caught her just before she could fall to the ground. He looked up to see Felix running away from the scene oh how he was going to personally eradicate him himself!

"Asura," Lucifer whispers pulling the spear out of her. "Your stupid! Why did you return to hell?!"

"B-because I wanted you to have a life with Chloe. You belong to her," she said weakly but because she's faster at healing in Hell than Earth, her wound was closing up quickly.

"Bloody hell Asura I love you! I don't want or need Chloe Decker in my life. I want and need my wife, the mother of our child. I love you to death Asura I've proven to you time and time again. Please don't ever attempt to leave me again I can't.... I can't work properly if you try to," he says tears threatening to pour. "What dad said maybe true, but on my life I choose you. It'll always be you,"

By now tears were streaming down Asura's eyes as she hugged Lucifer by the neck causing him to grab onto her small frame in return.

"I'm sorry Luci. I'm sorry I tried to leave I thought I wasn't good enough for you and that you deserved someone better,"

"Asura you are enough. Your more than enough in my world. I don't need anybody else but you," he says kissing her on the lips.

With tears flowing down her face she kissed him back long and hard.

"Let's get out of here husband," she whispers against his lips.

He smirked.

"Indeed wife, but first we have a problem to take care of,"

"Felix? Lucifer don't-"

"He tried to kill you! If I hadn't of gotten on time he would have. Let me officially get rid of him,"

"Where Will he go?"

"Somewhere to where he can never hurt you again," Lucifer says before leaving her side. "Stay here I mean it,"

"Yes Luci," she responds letting him go after Felix.

She'll miss her best friend, or ex best friend really since he did try to kill her.

"FELIX! COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!" Lucifer shouted from down the hall. "DO YOU THINK IM GOING TO LET YOU GET AWAY WITH STABBING MY WIFE?!" He yelled looking around for the demon when he already know where he was, Lucifer was just waiting for the right timing to get him.

And in that moment, Felix had ran out of his hiding spot to meet with the Devil as he did a battle cry while holding another spear up high. He jumped to get at him to which Lucifer easily dogged. He kept going at Lucifer, and in return Lucifer kept dodging his pathetic attacks. It got to the point where he predicted his move and grabbed his hand from aiming at him with a closed fist. His eyes widened.

"You despise me that much?" He asked as Felix growled and jumped away from him.

"You don't deserve her,"

"And what makes you think that you do?"

"BECAUSE I LOVE HER!"

"So do I dick head but the difference between you and I is that I don't go try killing her," he says walking towards him. "Now be a good demon and kneel before your king," Lucifer says eyes glowing red as Felix began to scream.

Asura Morningstar was pacing around waiting for Lucifer's return. When she saw his piercing red eyes she ran to him in a much needed hug and kiss.

"Are you alright?" She asks breaking away from him.

"I am fine Darling. Can we go home to our family now?"

She smiled.

"Indeed, I'm sorry for running away Lucifer I thought you'd be happier with her,"

"But I'm more happier with you darling, happier than I've ever been, I hope you feel the same,"

"Of course I do Luci. I wouldn't have it any other way," Asura says before planing her lips on his.

A FEW YEARS LATER

"ALAURA ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!" Asura yelled at her now six year old little girl.

"COMING!" Alaura shouted flying her way down the stairs.

The young half angel/ demon grew her wings about the age of three, and has celestial like powers as well. She can control and breath out fire which she finds to be amazing but of course has to keep herself hidden. Her dog Rufus was running down with her while she was flying. She appeared at the door in a matter of seconds.

"I'm here mommy I'm ready!" She says causing Asura to smile. "Where's daddy?"

"Daddy's right here darling here to wish you a good day at school," he says coming beside her and kissing her on the forehead. "And remember-"

"No boys. Got it,"

"Good! That's my girl," he says before kissing Asura on the lips.

"Ewww! Mommy daddy!" She shouted causing them to laugh.

"I'll see you when I get off work,"

"Yes sir," she says saluting him before pecking his lips one more time and leaving.

To Asura, everything was perfect. Just as how it was meant to be.

A/N: FINISHED! Sorry I didn't know this was gonna be the last chapter but it turned out to be! I think 37 chapters of this story is enough lol! Finished with exactly 1473 words! Thank you so much for sticking with me and making this ranked Number 1 in Lucifer! Let me know what other characters you want me to make a story on

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 10K 38
!!!COMPLETED!!! Book I in series 'I don't mind' "Devil's voice is sweet to hear." -Marilyn Manson What if some people were born with angels voice...
69.9K 1.4K 17
Series 1 of lucifers sister series: Many people think that the devil is responsible for all their sins, the one who tempts them into doing the wrong...
143K 3.4K 24
"LUCI!" A voice shouted causing Lucifer aka the Devil himself to choke on his drink. "Bloody hell," Lucifer says turning around to face his baby sis...
4K 184 11
on a dark and dreary night, in LA Lucifer decides to go on a walk. what he didnt know was that he'd bump into some people who actually has the capabi...