Mio Amore Rosso

By Daughterofthebatfam

Timothy Jackson Wayne hates physical contact. Just plan doesn't like it. Which has caused issues with past re... More

Prologue
The morning after
Round two?
He's perfect
Meeting Jason / Calling Dick
Round 3 / Jason's shirt
Shopping
Meeting Jason...again
The Panic attack πŸ”₯
Aftermath
reassurance and realization
Lunch and confessions
Big boys dont cry
Anxiety / Meeting Bruce πŸ”₯
Meeting Tim / talking things out
Promises / offical meetings
kidnapping πŸ”₯
flashbacks and head injuries
Not a chapter
Introducing Jack
Revenge? πŸ”₯
Remembering the past
Trust all around
Otp questions just for fun
Inspiration pics.
Confiding / Apologies
Undeniable feelings
Learning and accepting
Recalling the past
Inspiration pics part 2
First impressions / Family conversations
Dick's feelings / Tim's demons
Learning to trust
Inspiration pics part 3
THANK YOU
Coping and conforming
Making it better
Wise words and goodbyes
Inspiration pic part 4
Taking it 'easy' / Meeting Antonio
The phone call / Airport arrival
Sunburns and a not so unbearable teen
Inspiration pic part 5
That 1st night and Business stuff
A Coup of sorts
the wrong right choice / Drunk confessions
OTP stuff
Date night / Guilty conscience
Peaceful mornings / A pissed off Kori
Her funeral / Shocking discoveries
A different kind of Morning after / Stress relief
Forgiving and confessing / Babysitting
Inspirational Pics 6
Dark secrets / Is this wrong?
Not your typical lunch conversations
Jason's father? / Saving grace
Just us
4K!!!!!
Going home / The proposal
10K!!!!

I'm here / Life saving & truths

110 4 2
By Daughterofthebatfam

Tim's POV

I was just finishing up my phone call with my mom when I heard shouting. I jerked my gaze towards the door and stared for a moment, wondering if I should go see what was going on or stay put.

When I realized it was Roy yelling, I jumped up, ignoring the ache in my leg as I ran to the door and out into the hallway.

I searched the hallway and realized the yelling was coming from downstairs. When I made it to the banister to look down, Roy and Antonio were running out the door. My eyes widened and my breath hitched.

Jason and Damian!

I caught sight of Kori and yelled for her. She turned, looking at me with panic and concern. "Tim." I hesitated only for a second before running down the stairs to her, panting.

Shit, bad idea!

My breath hitched as I held my leg. "What happened? What's going on?" I was panicked now just from the look Kori gave me. "The Cafe Jason took Damian to, there was an accident...a shooting."

Time stopped.

My heart dropped into my stomach and tears burned in my eyes. I clutched my chest, breathing out harshly as I stared at Kori. "What!?"

She grabbed my shoulders, steadying my shaking body. "Jason was shot. Damian called. He's okay and the paramedics are on their way."

"J-Jason?" I let out a broken sob and grabbed Kori's arm. "We have to go! Now!" I hadn't felt like this since Jack's goons kidnapped me.

My body was shaking and I could taste copper on my tongue. I was angry and terrified. If something happened to either of them, I had no idea how my heart would take it.

Kori took a deep breath, her own tears evident in her eyes. "Tim, I don't think-" She paused then sighed heavily, taking in a deep breath before nodding. "Screw it. Roy said to stay here, but how the hell can I make you? Come on, we're going to the hospital."

She grabbed her keys and headed outside with me in tow.

__________________________________

I hadn't really known how long it took us to get to the hospital, or when we got inside for that matter. My mind was hazy, thinking of all of the horrible possibilities of what happened.

I'd started crying as soon as I saw Jason lying unconscious on the stupid white bed. I felt sick. Nauseated. Defeated.

My first instinct was to run and hug him, but Kori stopped me, hugging me tightly. "Wait Tim. He needs to rest. The Doctor said he'll be just fine, but jarring his body could hurt him."

She brushed some hair from my face as I looked up at her, tears streaming down my cheeks as I sobbed.

I just needed to be with him. Touch him. Hold his hand. I needed to be in there with him. "Please Kori...please?" I didn't care how pathetic I sounded. I was desperate.

I could see the heartbroken expression on her face as she sighed out, looking over at Jason then back at me. "It still astounds me that he's found someone so pure. So in love with him...go."

That was all she had to say before I was spinning around to rush into his room. He wasn't hooked up to anything but an IV and I couldn't begin to explain how much of a relief that was.

As the Doctor further explained to Kori and Roy what had happened and how they treated him, I just sat by his side. Holding his hand tightly in mine.

"I'm here Jay. I'm right here." Gently, I brushed my fingers through his hair, sniffling as I tried to hold back another wave of tears.

Seeing him like this broke my heart. He'd never looked so vulnerable before. So small.

It scared me, but he was strong. He was still alive and I was here with him. Everything would be okay.

__________________________________

Damian's POV

My head was pounding. Making me wish I had accepted the painkillers the nurse offered after they examined me. I had my eyes closed, listening to Antonio talk to the Doctor.

Apparently, I had gone into shock in the ambulance, then passed out on the way into the hospital. Now, I just felt like I'd been run over by a bus.

"Toni?" I groaned as I spoke, just the small vibration from my voice in my ears was enough to set off a new wave of pain in my head.

Bringing my hand up, I covered my eyes with it, appreciating the fact that my hands tended to stay unnecessarily cold. It gave me momentary relief at least.

Soon enough, Antonio's hand was gently combing through my hair as he spoke softly, something I definitely appreciated.

"I'll get those painkillers from the nurse. Just stay put." He kissed the top of my hand and I grunted. "Not plannin...on goin anywhere."

I heard his soft chuckle before he moved away from me. He'd already turned the lights down, but as he left, he turned them off all together. I sighed out, finally seeming to relax just a little.

Today has been eventful. In good and bad ways. Although, I had a feeling I was gonna be staying away from Cafes for a while. The thought of coffee itself right now made me feel sick.

When I heard footsteps coming towards me, I assumed it was Antonio, till I heard a nurse talking. "He's right in here resting. He's perfectly fine other than some bumps and bruises. Tough kid."

I scoffed. Tough? I was panicking like an idiot. I went into shock. If anything, I'd expect them to be mocking me. I wasn't Tough.

I'd have tolled my eyes if it didn't hurt so much to even move.

"Thank you so much for all your help."

Kori? She's here?

I opened my eyes slightly, squinting as I turned to look at the door. The light from the hallway might as well have been a knife.

I squeezed my eyes shut and groaned again, regretting my actions immediately.

"Dami?" I felt something cool on my forehead and leaned up into the touch. "Hey, how are you feelin?" I grimaced, slowly opening my eyes again. "Other than...my brian tryin...to split in two...I'm fine."

My voice wavered and I swallowed down against the sudden lump in my throat. Kori's frown caught my attention and I grit my teeth. "I'm fine, really. How's Jason?"

Kori's face scrunched up, showing she didn't believe me, but nodded. "He'll be okay. The doctor said that your quick thinking in the Cafe really helped. Applying pressure reduced the blood loss."

My heart skipped a beat. I hadn't even remembered doing that till now. My eyes widened slightly till I closed them again. "Oh yeah. I-I just did it without realizing...I'm glad I could've helped."

Kori let out a soft laugh, grabbing my hand as he did. "Damian, you didn't just help. You saved his life. Thank you."

Kori's voice cracked and I heard her sniffle. Without even caring of the consequences, I opened my eyes again to look at her. This time ignoring the sharp stabbing pain in my temples.

She was a mess of stained tears and new fresh one, looking exhausted from stress and overall just drained, but her eyes held something more.

Love.

For the first time since before the shootout, I smiled. "He saved me, Kori. You know, maybe next time my father wants to bring me on a business trip...I think I'll just say I'm busy."

She laughed out, smiling wider now as she shook her head at me. "You're a good kid Dami. One in a million" She leaned over, pulling me into a hug.

As I hugged back as Antonio walked back in with some water and medicine. "Hey Kori." I sighed in relief as he handed me the pills and drank them down, leaning back on the bed to wait for them to start working.

As my mind finally started to clear, I remembered that I had told Jason about Antonio and I. I grimaced, sighing out slowly. I guess I needed to tell Antonio that before he heard it from Jason.

I watched Kori talk to Antonio and hug him, but I didn't really hear what they were saying, focusing instead on what and how I would tell Antonio about all of this.

I had gone against his wishes and asked Jason something personal. I was such an idiot. Even if Jason said it was nothing for me to worry about and He wasn't upset that Antonio and I we're together, I still felt like I'd betrayed something.

Shit.

When I brought my eyes back into focus, Antonio was looking at me oddly and Kori was gone. "Dami, what's wrong?" I realized then as I sniffled, that I had started to cry.

Damn these stupid adrenaline flooded hormones!

I sighed heavily and bit my lip as he walked over. "Damian?" I shook my head. "I'm sorry. I didn't listen to you. Even though you asked me not to say anything to Jason...I did. I'm so sorry Toni. I went behind your back."

My breath hitched and I turned away from him, laying on my side. I pulled my knees up and hugged myself, feeling sick all over again. How would he ever forgive me?

Suddenly, Antonio was laying beside me, pulling me into his arms. "Hush Damian. I already know." My body went tense and I heaved in a sharp breath.

He knew? How?

I turned to look at him, my eyes wide in shock. "You-you do?" He nodded and combed his fingers through my hair, giving me a small smile. It was kind and gentle with no trace of anger.

"In the ambulance, Jason told me. He told me he was happy for us and he was glad I found someone I can love the way he loves Tim." He cupped my cheek as I stared at him.

I felt relief course through me, but I still pulled my eyes away. Just because he knew, didn't mean I was forgiven. It didn't mean I was off the hook or guilt free.

His fingers grabbed my chin, tenderly guiding my gaze back to him. "Damian, I am upset that you went against my wishes, but Piccolo Guaio, I could never be upset with you. I know you were only trying to help. And you did. Now Jason knows and it's a weight off my shoulders. Thank you."

He leaned down, capturing my lips in his. I melted into it, bringing my arms up to wrap around his neck. This was perfect. This was us. Him and I.

With Antonio, I felt something I've never experienced at such a great level before. I wanted to hold onto it and never let go. As I kissed back, I knew for sure I loved this man. Deeply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

764K 26.7K 140
HEROES. | ❝ you get punched; punch them back. you get killed; walk it off. ❞ heroes marvel gif series may 2017 - december 2018 © | sugarkanes 2018
8.2K 384 15
Just a short story about soulmates, featuring Percy in skirts. Disclaimer: I do not own the Percy Jackson or Heroes of Olympus series. All rights go...
9.3K 229 20
Na'vi's are born twice. But Neteyamwas reborn -- into the same body. Earning new abilities, he sets out with the experimented Avatar siblings Eterniy...
1.1M 37.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...