Harry Styles Imagines

By Mimel13

All your favourite Harry Styles Imagines that make you laugh, cry and crave for more. Every chapter is a new... More

Harry Styles Imagines
How you met- 1.0
How you met 1.1
How you met- 1.2
He's sick
Party Time 2.1
After party 2.1
He hates you
He spots you at a concert
Your best friend
He's your brother
Drunk
Truth or Dare
Bully
He takes you to school
Café
Jane the Virgin
Wedding day 3.0
Wedding day 3.1
Wedding day 3.2
Babies A/N
I'm pregnant 4.0
I'm preganant 4.1
I'm pregnant 4.2
Baby shopping
Trouble
No place I'd rather be
I believe you
Spoilt
Other options
End of Baby season 1!!
Just a classmate 5.1
Finally
Just a classmate 5.2
Just a classmate 5.3
Just a classmate 5.4
Grandma's cupcakes 6.1
Text messages
Twitter
A/N (Requests door open)
Cat and Mouse
Past 11- 6.1
Past 11- 6.2
All in 10
First words
First move
Marathon
Luxury
New Book: A/N
Trouble again
Balcony
Car Crash 7.1
Car crash 7.2
Tea time
They dont know
Tea Time: Party
Balcony 2
Car Crash 7.3
They now know
My bestfriend's brother
Please Dont Hate Me
Balcony 3
Gym
Contacts
Erica: Unzip
Contacts: 2
New Book
Tour Texts
Elevator
Madison: Youre mine
Attention!!
Shifting Uncomfortably
Bestfriends door
Your bestfriend 2
Release dates
Disclaimer
Your bestfriend 3
Awkward 8.0
Awkward 8.1
Awkward 8.2
He hates you too
He hates you- 3
One Last Time
Authers Note: IM BACK
Sacrifices 9.1
Adopted
First day: (tween edition)
The assistant 10.1
The assistant 10.2
Assistant 10.3
Sacrifices 9.2
OMG!!!
Love your enemies 11.1
Love your enemies 11.2
Doorstep
Doorstep 2
Broken Sickness 12.1
Scarifices 9.3
Broken Sicknesses 12.2
Broken Sickness 12.3
Dances
A/N VERY IMPORTANT!!
Irish charm
Irish charm 2
Best friends door II
Best Friends Door III

I'm pregnant 4.3

16.2K 216 94
By Mimel13

I woke up to someone shaking my body awake. I opened my eyes to come face to face with Lyric. I groaned and closed my eyes again but he shook me once more.

"Babe, just a sec."

I mentally rolled my eyes and opened them, sitting up and giving him a glare. "What."

"Denzel and I are going out to the city to buy some things, we'll probably be back after Dinner. There's 2 bagels in the fridge you can have for breakfast, left over curry for lunch then there's $30 on the counter for dinner. Is that okay?" He gave me a light dimpled smile. I pinched his cheek which resulted in him slapping my hands away.

"Yeah it's cool, thanks Ly." I yawned laying my head back on the pillow. He gave me a kiss on the forehead which made me feel guilty for screaming at him last night. Despite everything I put them through, he had been so considerate, I suppose seeing as though he really wanted a kid of his own. But nonetheless, he was the best big brother any person would love to have.

"Oh by the way Ly, I'm really sorry; about last night." I apologised looking directly at him in his deep brown eyes.

"Hey, it's alright Y/N, I'm your big brother; I'm always going to be there for you. And...I read the tweet from him. For you to get that angry about him, it signals that you still love him. Am I right?" He cocked an eyebrow. I turned my head and ignored his question.

Of course he was right.

"Bye Lyric."
-----------------------

I sat on the couch bored out of my mind. I flicked through all random channels before landing on MTV. Maybe something good like Ex on the Beach would come on.

I got up to toast my bagels. I placed them both in the toaster and cut out some strawberries. Once I had finished spreading them with cream cheese and placing the strawberries on the bagels, I covered them and went back to the couch.

"Heartthrob Harry Styles from One Direction has had a breakdown 2 nights ago during their 'Half a heart' song. The boy was said to have sung the first bit of his solo but broke down on stage in tears. Best friend Louis Tomlinson tried to console the friend but you could see on Harry's face, he was heartbroken." The MTV host spoke as the played a part where Harry began singing then began crying. To be honest, it still broke my heart to watch this happen to him. I never used to want to see him cry.

I sighed as I thought to myself. What could he be heartbroken about? I unlocked my phone and went on Twitter. Everyone was buzzing about something, I didn't know what. I noticed one girl sent a link to YouTube so I clicked on it as the video began to play. It was all 5 of the boys in a life interview.

I: Welcome boys, it's always a pleasure to see you again.
Liam: Yes, it's a pleasure to be here as well, thank you so much.
I: What a gentleman, girls; he's still single.
The boys burst into laughter at the interviewer.
I: So to get right into it, who's single?
Niall, Liam and Harry put their hands up.
I: Harry, I'm shocked, I would have expected you and Y/N to be back together by now. What's the dealio?

Harry paused and gulped in nervousness. He looked to the boys who gave him a reassuring smile and pat on the back.

H: Well it's a long story. Y/N and I were very happy together, she meant the world to me. We had been together for 2 years and I was even expecting to spend the rest of my life with her.
I: Until what...

Harry licked his lips as a small tear escaped his eyes. He brought his thumb to wipe the stray.

H: Until I found out she was p-pregnan-nt. I was so angry that she cheated on me. I was beyond pissed. I remember thinking that maybe I wasn't good enough for her. We got into a fight until-

I: Until what Harry?

I gasped when Harry had said all those things. I never had cheated on him. I never would have. And with who? How could he be so heartless and lie on TV like that!

Zayn: Its okay mate, go ahead.

Harry looked at Zayn for support, with tears already forming and sad red eyes.
H: It was until she told me who the father was. She t-told me- S-she told me I was the d-dad. And she was right. I didn't break up with her because I thought she cheated on me, I broke up with her when I found out I was the dad. I didn't know how to handle it, I was scared.

Everyone was quiet. I was quiet. I couldn't believe he had done that. Told the whole world he was the dad to my baby. I couldn't believe it. Sure most people expected it, but no one would have expected him to say all of that on tv.

I: Wow, this is-wow. Um, we will be back shortly after the break.

And the video ended right there.

In this moment, I knew exactly what I needed to do.

I called him. It rang and went to voicemail the first time but when I called he 2nd time he answered. A part of me froze a little when I realised he was actually on the other line.

"H-hello." He answered with a raspy voice. This was the first time I had heard his voice in more than 7 months.

"Harrold." I hissed at him. I was beyond angry.

"Y/N. I-i can't believe y-you're calling me."

"You need to get here. Now." I snapped in anger. He needed to be here right now. I wasn't emotionally ready but I had to do it.

"W-what, you want me to come there? Why?" He asked sounding as if he was about to cry.

"Just do it."

I heard shuffling in the background before he finally spoke again.

"Okay, I'll be there in half an hour. Are you sure about this Y/N?"

I didn't even bother answering back, I just hung up the phone, too angry to talk to him.

I waited 35 minutes before I heard the doorbell ring. I tried to get off the couch with this big ball on my stomach. It was hard but I managed. As I made my way to the door, I began to panic. Was I really making the right choice? I wasn't even ready to see him. I placed one hand on my back for support and went to open the door. I opened it wide and came in contact with him.

He was scruffy. He hadn't even bothered to shave or anything, he looked a mess. He looked so pale and so much skinnier.

"H-hi." He greeted. I stared him up and down and signalled for him to enter the house. I closed the door and followed him into the livingroom where he sat across from where I was.

It was quiet, dead silent. For some reason we kept our eyes locked onto each other the entire 3 minutes.

"Y/N, I r-"

"Shut up." I interrupted him. He looked shocked at my snap at him. Ofcourse he would be, I had never spoken to him like that before.

"Do you have any idea what you've just done." I began, making sure to let him see how angry I was.

"I was do-"

"Doing what you thought was right? As if. You've got no idea what this is going to do me, my family, my baby? Do you have any  idea Harry!" I shouted standing from my position a little too fast as I felt a little sharp pain in my stomach. I winced quietly not to let Harry know.

"This has been hard on me too! Do you know the regret I face all day, everyday?" He sighed, rubbing his temple. Was he serious? Was he honestly.

"Well you know, all this could have been avoided if-" I trailed but stopped when I didn't want to say what I had wanted to say. I felt the tears prick my eyes again. He looked at me with watery eyes shamed his head to the floor.

"If I hadn't been so selfish and left you. I know. I know everyday. That's why I had to publicly tell the world about...our baby. I-i wanted to show you that I was sorry and regretful and-and that I love you." He sobbed falling to the floor. I really wasn't used to seeing him like this.

"You never loved me. You don't love me now." I cried quietly. He looked up at me, a serious expression on his face.

"Never loved you? So all those nights I spent by your side to make sure you fell asleep first meant I didn't love you? All the days I called you from across the world just to make sure you were okay, all the times I told you I loved you; they meant nothing to you?" He asked looking at me. I couldn't help but feel a little bad for saying he never loved me. Maybe he really did.

"Th-then why did you leave me like that. W-why did you let me live this long alone." I cried stepping back onto the wall, leaning on it for support.

He looked down again and sighed. I began to think he just left me for the sake of it, left me because he just didn't care. He stood up from the position on the ground and walked to me.

"I'm a selfish man. I'm a selfish man who didn't think about anyone but himself. I let fame get to my head, I chose it over you. This beautiful girl I was waiting to spend the rest of my life with, and I blew it all away." I was now trapped in between the wall and him but I didn't want him to leave, I wanted him to stay with me.

I stayed quiet as more tears streamed down my face. I didn't know what to do. Do I give in to him? Or stand my guard. What would I get out of this if I did stand my guard and push him away? Another broken heart?

"Say something.." He choked up wiping the stray tears from my face. I looked down at my baby bump. I couldn't let this baby grow up and never know who the father is. I could never do that. Ive never had a strong relationship with my dad and I want my baby to have a good one.

"If you don't love me anymore, look me in the eyes and tell me that. Tell me you don't love me and I will walk away. But I won't walk away from our baby." He sighed, stroking my little stray hairs. I looked him dead in the eyes, not breaking my gaze.

"I don't know if I could forgive you." I answered shortly. I watched as his face fell and he turned his body around to leave. Begore he could take one step, I caught his wrist. I closed my eyes hoping I wouldn't regret doing this but I really didn't have much more to lose.

"But I love you." I finished off. He turned back around to me with a little smile forming on his lips. A small smile began to play along my lips too. "But I swear on your life that if you hurt me or th-our baby again, I will bury you so far down the ground, that the Earths core will incinerate your sorry ass. Got it?"

He gave me a chuckle as he started closing the gap between our faces.

"Ofcourse. I promise you and our baby that you will alway be my number one priority." He sealed the sentence with a long lasting passionate kiss.

I just hope I'm making the right decision.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 4K 120
Preferencesssssssss At That One Direction Ones
248K 779 27
One Direction Imagines with Harry, Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis. All take place before Zayn left the band. Range from Dirty to Sweet. I am not the cr...
60.2K 705 32
Everything Niall Horan related:) Jokes, Imagines and Short Story submission now taken;)
50.7K 458 29
Simple One Direction imagines for fans. If you like them let me know by commenting and voting. *No requests being taken at this moment. copyright ©