DAGGER IN THE HEART

By mariabae9

"You don't deserve this", he breathed. His hand glided against my cheek as I slowly lean into it. "What do yo... More

Before You Read
half
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty- two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
DETAILS

epilogue

19.4K 361 694
By mariabae9

Now I'm sure you reading this waiting for me to describe that night.

Waiting for me to say I understand the reasons as to why my greatest love took a blade and watched as I crumbled in front of him.

Maybe I could propose some poetic line that flashes the broken soul sprawled out on the icy grass.

But truth is, I rather feel the fiery drops of lava cover my entire flesh than write one word saying that I forgive that abomination.

Matteo Creed.

The man who made me fall in love and then killed me.

How foolish was I?

Falling in love with the handsome man and flexing my body to wrap around his finger.

It was a trap set by the devil himself and even I-his angel couldn't help but walk right into it.

But that night he didn't only kill me.

He killed my baby.

The beautiful baby girl growing in my womb until some bastard drove a dagger through us.

And I know what you must be thinking- what a sad ending, right?

But that's not the ending to my story, loves.

There's something bigger than all of this.

You see,

I survived.

And I'm planning my revenge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 127 40
"I fucking ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ you." He hissed. "You own me in ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ and not in reality!" I insisted on my words. ๐˜ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ...
1.1M 25.9K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
390K 16.4K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...
48.9K 721 38
This is my first story sooo๐Ÿคจ He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...