โœ”๏ธ๐‘†๐‘‡๐‘‚๐ถ๐พ๐ป๐‘‚๐ฟ๐‘€ ๐‘†๐‘Œ๐‘๐ท...

By -SKYDRAGONN-

"๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ." "๐Œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ž... More

หœ*โ€ข.๐š’๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ

หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—

2.6K 112 342
By -SKYDRAGONN-

"...𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙮..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Rise and shine!" you exclaimed as Baji sleepily walked to the kitchen.

Usually, you're not a morning person, but you slept especially well last night. When you woke up at 6 am, naturally, which was a first, you were engulfed in Baji's arms.

You weren't sure how it happened, but it felt nice. The way he held you tightly against his chest. How light and rhythmic his breathing was against your neck. It felt nice, and you'd love to wake up to that every morning.

"What are you doing up so early?" Baji yawned.

"Making breakfast of course," you chipperly replied.

"Breakfast? I thought you weren't a morning person. Remember when I woke you up at six that one time," he reminded you.

"I'm not usually, but I slept really nice last night," you blushed, attempting to hide the grin creeping on your face.

"Okay...?" his voice rose, meaning you made it weird.

That instantly caused your mood to change.

Good job Baji. No one can cause me to go from giddy to mad as quick as you can, you thought.

"Anyways, I made pancakes and eggs. Nothing special," you spoke. "Help yourself."

"If it tastes anything like that dinner you cooked, I might have to pass," he replied, scrunching his face in disgust.

"Tch. Fuck you," you mumbled.

"Do you want to?" he asked, snapping his head in your direction.

"Want to what?"

"Fuck me?" he slyly smiled.

"Ew," you quickly responded. "You're gross." you stuck out your tongue at him. "I hate the straight men population," you said under your breath.

"Won't be saying ew once I blow your—" he started, but got cut off by you.

"Ah ah ah! No more words out of your mouth please," you warned, pointing a finger at him.

You moved away from the perverted man and sat down on the couch.

"So what's the plan for today? What are we doing?" you asked, stuffing a piece of pancake in your mouth.

"We aren't doing anything," Baji replied. "You can stay here and clean or something. I don't know. I've got to go out and meet with Mikey and stuff," he shrugged.

"Clean? I'm not nobody's housewife," you internally giggled.

"Make me a sandwich."

"Huh? I didn't think an old man like you would know about tik tok sounds," you said, surprised.

"Yeah yeah. Chifuyu shows me those stupid things." he ran a hand through his unruly hair.

"Hmm. That's good to know," you mentally noted. "Well anyways, breakfast is here. I already ate so I'm gonna take a shower. Is that okay?"

"Yeah do whatever you want," he shrugged, grabbing a plate to pile the food on.

You walked to the bedroom and grabbed your toiletries and an outfit from your suitcase. Looking through the clothes reminded you that you needed to ask Baji if you could have a drawer.

The day is jammed pack for you.

From meeting with your boss, to having a coffee with Sakura, and meeting with your half-brother—it was overwhelming, to say the least.

Last night, as you were sleeping, your boss sent you an email letting you know if you didn't show up today, that you'd be terminated.

Obviously, your new job with Tōman was your top priority.

"Wait. I need to ask Mikey if I'm even getting paid for this," you thought aloud.

Instead of mulling around, you continued your journey to the shower to get ready to head out.

You thought about telling Baji of your plans but decided not to. He wouldn't care either way and it would just save you the headache.

Once you finished, you stepped out of the room in your business casual clothes and grabbed your keys to leave.

"And where do you think you're going?" he asked, looking up from his food. He sat at the kitchen island, legs slightly parted, and his messy baby hairs that had fallen out of his ponytail were framing his face beautifully. His gaze was low, as though he was devouring you with his eyes alone.

"Out."

"Not a good answer." he stood up from the table, eyes never leaving the lower half of your body.

He approached you slowly, cautious of his movements.

Your heartbeat was out of rhythm. Around him your breathing was shallow and you felt like you were sweating bullets due to his close proximity.

When he was only a couple inches away, he grabbed the collar of your button-up, his eyes never meeting yours.

"I asked you a question princess. Where do you think you're going?" he cooed.

You gulped loudly. "I—er—have to meet with my boss."

"Who's your boss?" he eyed you up and down.

"I—"

"Where do they work? I'll drop you off," he firmly stated.

"No, it's fine. You have your own things to do," you confidently responded, straightening your back in the process. "You have to meet with Mikey and stuff. I just need to have a conversation with him about my absence. Nothing crazy."

You managed to muster up a smile that seemed incredibly forced.

The honey-eyed man looked at your suspiciously, still playing with the collar of your shirt before dropping it and placing his hands on your hips.

"I don't want you to meet with him." he stared into your eyes. You could tell he wasn't joking around and you thought it best to not test your luck with him.

"Why not?" you nervously wondered.

"That outfit is too sexy. Change into something else and then go. He might look at you inappropriately." he seriously replied.

"What?" you gasped. "You sound insane. It's a quick meeting. I always wear things like this to work. It's literally a pantsuit."

"Yeah but your ass looks too good," he mumbled.

"Oh please," you rolled your eyes. "I'm leaving now.

With that, you shimmied out of his grasp and grabbed your keys, scurrying out the door before he could stop you.

"Some nerve he's got," you mumbled, pressing the elevator button.

While you waited for it to reach the top floor, you absentmindedly played with the buttons on your blazer, growing impatient from waiting.

Not long after, the elevator let out a small ding, signaling its arrival at your floor.

"Finally," you huffed.

"Good morning sunshine!" a familiar voice spoke.

You looked up to see a familiar blonde and black-haired male.

"Kazutora," you smiled. "Hi, how have you been?"

"Better now that I've seen you," he chuckled.

"Haha," you awkwardly laughed. Things just don't feel the same with him anymore.

It seemed as though he hadn't picked up on the shift in mood, so you chose to ignore it and get to your destination.

"Where are you headed?" he asked, stopping you in your tracks.

"I've got to meet with my boss about some things," you confessed, hoping he would stop asking questions and let you leave. "Baji's inside if you want to talk with him."

"No, I actually came to get you," he rubbed your shoulder.

"To get me? Why?" you moved from his grasp.

"I thought we could pick up from where we left off." you stared at him, confused by the statement.

"The date...?" he stated.

"OH!" you exclaimed. "Well, as I said, I've got to meet with my boss...so..." you trailed off.

"So after?" he tilted his head to the side.

"I'm actually meeting a friend for coffee." damn he's persistent.

"So after that," he firmly nodded.

"It seems you can't read the room, Kazutora," Baji chuckled, leaning against the frame of the apartment door. He was wearing a tight-fitted shirt that showed off his muscles beautifully. His hair was perfectly tousled and his teeth were a perfect shade of white.

"Baji!" you jumped a bit. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough," he shrugged, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Mind your business, long neck," Kazu replied through gritted teeth.

"You're outside my door, shitty highlights," Baji simply smiled, showing off his canines. He was clearly unfazed by his friend's previous comment.

"Alright, you guys well I'm going to get going. Chifuyu said he'd take me and he's waiting downstairs so..." you sprinted to the elevator, hoping to avoid further confrontation.

As soon as you reached the lobby you spotted Chifuyu's familiar blonde locks and bright green eyes.

"Hey bestie!" you waved, running to give him a hug.

"Hey bestie bae!" he smiled, returning your hug. "You got the address?"

"Yep," you replied, pulling out your phone to message him the location of your office. "Just sent it."

"Great. Let's get going."

After the two of you stepped into the car, you debriefed him on your night with Baji and the awkward encounter that happened in the morning.

"Yeah, sometimes Kazutora can get really possessive with the girls he dates. But this is the first time I've seen him act like this. He's usually possessive for like a week or two and then moves on and acts as though they never existed in the—"

He stopped talking to look over at you for a brief second. You were trying to understand and take in everything he just said.

Chifuyu realized he had said too much and was silently praying that the two of you would arrive at your location sooner rather than later.

"What—I—I don't understand," you stared at Chifuyu.

"Aha. Don't mind me," he took one hand off the wheel to wave, hoping to dismiss his previous statement.

"Nuh-uh. Speak. Now!" you demanded.

"It's really nothing. Kazutora is just a..." he trailed off.

"A what, Chifuyu?" you pressed.

"A player..." he mumbled.

"Explain."

"It's just that when he usually dates a girl, he showers her with adoration and acts really possessive, and then loses interest by the next week and moves on. I don't know why he does that, but he seems different around you. Maybe he won't play you," he awkwardly shifted in the driver's seat.

"MAYBE he won't play me?" your voice rose considerably in volume.

"I knew I should've just kept my mouth shut," he muttered, gripping the steering wheel harder.

"Can you explain more?" you demanded.

"I don't know what else to say. Honestly, no one knows much about what Kazutora does. All we know is that there's a new girl on his arm every week," he stated.

"And no one thought to warn me?" you felt ashamed, angry, used, all at the same time.

There was an uneasy feeling in your heart, but you weren't truly hurt. Even though Kazutora was attractive, he didn't make you feel the same way that Baji did.

With Baji, there's tension. You enjoy the banter and the occasional flirty moments. With Kazu, you sometimes felt awkward and out of place.

In that moment, you opted to ignore Chifuyu's comments about the man and chose to ignore Kazutora the next time he tried to talk to you.

"Well," Chifuyu spoke, rubbing his hand against his undercut, "here we are."

"Thanks again Chifuyu," you smiled, avoiding his gaze. "Sorry for blowing up on you. I just wish someone had told me instead of leaving me to look like a fool."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you guys were going on a date until after he asked you. Plus I didn't really know you that well. On a lighter note, I think you should date Baji," he seriously said.

"What?" you choked on your own spit. "BAJI?"

"Yeah. Why not?" he slyly remarked.

"Um ew. I'd rather die single," you lied.

"You're a little liar but that's fine. All I know is that I'll be the best man and give the best toast," he giggled menacingly.

"Ew stop," you playfully hit his chest. This caused the two of you to erupt in a fit of laughter.

You got out of the car, waving to Chifuyu as he drove off.

The large skyscraper seemed more intimidating than before. But it was probably due to your long-awaited conversation with your boss.

Upon reaching the front doors, you were greeted by the four security guards you had come to know over the years.

"It's been a long time since we've seen you, little lady," one of the security guards stated.

"Yeah. I've just been really busy," you awkwardly laughed, playing with the hem of your blazer.

"Well, go right up. The boss said he was expecting you." that only left an uneasy feeling in the pit of your stomach.

You continued on the familiar path that you usually took to get to work.

"Just breathe," you said to yourself as you stepped into the elevator.

Once the elevator dropped you off at your floor you felt a buzz come from inside your jacket pocket.

You chose to ignore it until after your meeting.

"Fancy seeing you here," a voice called out.

You turned around to see one of your coworkers, Natsuko, waving vigorously at you.

"Natsuko, long time no see," you smiled, running to give her a hug.

"Girl, you should've heard the rumors they were spreading about you. That guy in HR said you were kidnapped and it just spread from there. I tried to stop them but you know people in here feed off of everyone else's drama. But how have you been?" she spoke at a million miles a minute, never giving you a chance to process each thought.

"I—"

Before you had a chance to respond, you heard someone clear their throat from behind you.

"So glad of you to finally join us."

It was your boss. The one man you hated most in the world, besides your father and brother.

"Hello sir," you bowed.

"My office now." his voice boomed throughout the office, causing everyone's attention to shift to the two of you.

"Good luck," Natsuko rubbed your back sympathetically.

You followed your boss' long strides to his office.

Feeling your phone buzz once more, you decided to check it before heading into his large office.

unknown number

hey princess

it's baji

got your number from chi

good luck or whatever ❤️

Upon reading this, you felt your heart skip a beat. You held your phone close to your chest, smiling like a kid in a candy store.

"So let's cut to the chase kid. You're fired."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

you guys...tokyo revenger's episode hurt me

also so sorry I haven't updated. ive been doing like intense work and training (not physical) for the last two weeks so I haven't found time to write

next update: hopefully monday <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 401 25
โ๐—œ'๐—  [๐—ก๐—”๐— ๐—˜] ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—  ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐——โž ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท โ˜ช๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต [๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ] ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๏ฟฝ...
4.2K 322 5
๐’Š๐’•๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’–๐’‘๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’–๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’”. . . . . ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—–๐—จ๐—ง๐˜ง๐’๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐’๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐’๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐’๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐’ ...
34.3K 824 51
" ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ " " ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž" โžค๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...