āœ”ļøš‘†š‘‡š‘‚š¶š¾š»š‘‚šæš‘€ š‘†š‘Œš‘š·...

By -SKYDRAGONN-

"š–š”š² ššØš§'š­ š²šØš® šœšØš¦š©š„ššš¢š§ š­šØ š¬šØš¦šžšØš§šž š°š”šØ šœššš«šžš¬." "šŒššš§ š²šØš®'š«šž šš š«šž... More

Ėœ*ā€¢.šš’šš—šššš›šš˜
Ėœ*ā€¢.šš˜šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš šš˜
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜ššžšš›
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš’ššŸššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššœšš’šš”
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššŽšš’šššš‘šš
Ėœ*ā€¢.šš—šš’šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššŽšš•ššŽššŸššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš•ššŸššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›ššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜ššžšš›ššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš’ššššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššœšš’šš”ššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—ššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššŽšš’šššš‘ššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šš—šš’šš—ššŽššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš šš˜
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš˜ššžšš›
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš’ššŸššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-ššœšš’šš”
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-ššŽšš’šššš‘šš
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šš—šš’šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘ššŽ šš—šš˜ššššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš šš˜
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš˜ššžšš›
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš’ššŸššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-ššœšš’šš”
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-ššŽšš’šššš‘šš
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šš—šš’šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜šš›šššš¢
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šššš šš˜
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šššš˜ššžšš›
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššŽšš™šš’šš•šš˜ššššžššŽ

Ėœ*ā€¢.ššššŽšš—

2.6K 128 303
By -SKYDRAGONN-

"...𝙞𝙛 𝙣𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞'𝙢 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"What the fuck are you two doing here?" Baji asked, irritated.

"We just wanted to make sure you two were getting along," the voice replied.

"Who is it?" you asked.

"Dumb and dumber," Baji huffed, opening the door slightly for the two men to enter.

"Oh! Mitsuya and Chifuyu!" you squealed, running to greet the two. "Thanks for saving me," you whispered, slightly giggling.

"How has Baji been treating you?" Chifuyu asked, giving you a side hug.

"He's so mean," you fake pouted.

"I can imagine," Mitsuya chimed in. "What's that?" he asked, pointing to the baked good.

"Oh yes! I made dessert. You guys should try it," you grinned.

"Ooo! Looks good," Chifuyu licked his lips.

"I helped make it too," Baji spoke from his corner of the room.

"I'm good," both visitors said, scrunching their noses.

"Come on! I made the majority of it. He only helped with the oreos. Please," you pleaded, giving both men puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. But a small slice," Mitsuya gave in.

"Yay." you clapped your hands together and made your way to the kitchen.

Baji observed the three of you, a bit jealous that you weren't showing him anymore attention.

"Where's my slice?" Baji asked you.

"Tch. Come get it yourself," you sighed, annoyed that he asked you to serve him.

"But you're serving those two idiots right now. So just cut another slice for me," he retorted.

"Watch who you're calling idiots," Chifuyu scolded his friend.

"Baji, just come over here and get it yourself," you rolled your eyes.

This caused him to roll his eyes as well, annoyed by your words and actions.

"Kei, stop acting like that," Chifuyu spoke.

"Who's Kei?" you asked, confused.

The two guests turned their heads to stare at you in astonishment.

"What do you mean 'who's Kei'?" Mitsuya thought.

"Who's Kei?" you repeated, still confused.

"It's Baji. His first name is Keisuke. He never told you?" Chifuyu wondered.

"No. He only told me to call him Baji," you shrugged, a bit hurt that your former kidnapper never told you his first name.

"It's not that big of a deal. Everyone calls me Baji. You're not special," he muttered, walking to join everyone in the kitchen.

"Well I wanna call you Keisuke!" you protested.

"Do whatever you want," the wavy-haired man spoke, grabbing a plate to put his dessert on.

"Hey what's wrong with you?" you whispered in his ear.

"Nothing," he whispered back.

"Something is off with you."

"There's nothing off with me," he shook his head.

"Hey what are two doing whispering about over there?" Chifuyu giggled.

"Their sex life," Mitsuya deadpanned.

"WHAT?" you and Baji shouted, both of your faces changing color.

"Kidding," he laughed, flashing us a closed-eye smile.

Chifuyu busted out laughing at our reactions, causing Baji to give him a deadly glare.

"Lighten up you two," Mitsuya chuckled.

"Why don't you two just leave," Baji sighed, running his fingers through his soft hair.

"No. I want to spend the night," Chifuyu pouted.

"Me too! We can sleep next to our new friend," Mitsuya grinned.

"Like a sleepover? I've never been to one before," you squealed, obviously excited.

"We are not having a sleepover. You both have your own apartments you can go to." Baji walked away from the conversation to sit on the couch and eat the dessert he helped to make.

"Is he always in such a pissy mood?" you asked the two.

"Usually," Chifuyu responded, stuffing a chunk of the dessert in his mouth. "Wow. This is actually really good."

"Really?" you perked up, biting a piece of your own dessert. "Oh wow. This is heavenly. Good call on the oreo and cookie dough, Keisuke," you shouted to the man.

The apartment was quiet as everyone ate their food—a little too quiet.

"So..." Chifuyu looked around, attempting to break the silence.

"You guys are weird. I'm leaving. Can I take some with me?" Mitsuya asked you.

"Yeah of course. Kei, where's the tupperware?" you asked.

"Don't got any," he replied monotonously, never looking back.

"Ugh," you sighed, rolling your eyes. "I'll grab some paper plates and napkins and wrap it up for both of you," you smiled. "Is that okay?"

They nodded and silently thanked you as you cut more slices and put them on their respective plates.

"Here you guys go. Sorry he's being an asshole," you quietly spoke.

"It's fine. It's nothing new," Mitsuya nodded, acknowledging your apology.

"We'll just kick his ass tomorrow," Chifuyu smiled brightly.

"What's going on tomorrow?" you asked.

"Oh, we totally forgot to tell you. That's the main reason we came," Chifuyu slapped his hand against his forehead.

"What?" you looked between the two.

"Mikey wants you to call your brother and ask to meet for dinner. Preferably tomorrow night, if you can," Mitsuya added. "If that happens then we'll all meet tomorrow to walk through a plan and go from there."

"Damn, tomorrow? Okay, I'll see what I can do. I'll give him a call now," you responded.

You weren't sure how you were going to get your half-brother to agree to a last-minute dinner, but you were determined to help the agency in any way you could. You saw your brother as a menace to society and a literal thorn in your side. Even Baji was more tolerable than him.

"Alright let's give you our numbers so you can let us know what happens," Chifuyu spoke up.

"Here," you replied, handing him your phone. He typed in his number, doing the same and handing your phone to Mitsuya to put in his number as well.

"Mkay. We're leaving Kei," Mitsuya shouted, waving at the sulking man.

"Whatever. You guys could've called her to deliver that message," he responded.

"What fun would that have been? Plus, we didn't have her number," Mitsuya laughed. "Stop being a bitch all the damn time and lighten up."

"Mhm. What he said," Chifuyu nodded vigorously.

With that, the two men left, leaving only you and Baji.

After a few minutes of silence, you finally spoke. "Okay well, I'm going to call my brother now."

"K."

You sighed at his response, unsure of where his sudden mood swings sprung from. Walking to his balcony, you opened the sliding door and sat down on a chair.

The lock screen of your phone displayed numerous missed calls and messages, most of them from your work colleagues.

"Fuck. I've got to call my job and work some things out," you groaned in frustration.

Ignoring the rest of your missed messages and calls, you found your brother's contact. Your finger hovered over the call button for a while before finally deciding to ring him.

It rang for a while before he answered.

"Hello?"

"Shuji?"

"Who's this?"

"Your sister."

"What do you want?"

"Can we meet?"

"Why?"

"To have dinner.
It's been a while."

"I'm busy."

"Please."

There was a long pause before he finally answered.

"When?"

"Tomorrow night?"

"Where?"

"I'll text you the details."

"Whatever."

Immediately he hung up.

A wave of frustration passed over you. As much as you wanted to help Mikey and everyone else, you dreaded interacting with your brother even more.

He abused you as a child, constantly beating, kicking, and cutting you. Telling you that you'd never amount to anything. Spit on you for being the 'child of a whore'. Any chance he got, he made your life as miserable as he could.

You sat out on the patio, trying to clear your head and brace yourself for the meeting tomorrow.

Chifuyu and Mitsuya suddenly appeared in your mind, which reminded you to text the two and let them know to set everything up.

You set up a group chat between the three of you, waiting for whoever to respond first

group chat

you
hey guys
texted my brother
he'll meet with me tmr
tell mikey

mitsuya
okay. will do

chifuyu
thanks for doing this again

*chifuyu changed the group name to...slutty brownies*

mitsuya
why would you make
that the name of the chat?

chifuyu
because we ate them today 🥺

you
i like it chi

mitsuya
if he gets a nickname
then what's mine?

you
mits?
suya?
idk. none of them fit
maybe just mi

chifuyu
you guys better stop
flirting before kei finds her
phone and breaks it

mitsuya
oh please.
no one is scared of him

chifuyu
i wonder if him and kazu
will fight over our new friend

you
chi! shut up

chifuyu
just saying.
i wish i had two women
fighting over me

mitsuya
stop talking
baji isn't man enough
to admit his feelings

chifuyu
he might be my best friend
but he's so stupid sometimes

mitsuya
shoot...if neither of them date her
then i'm first in line

you
😳
IM GOING TO SLEEP!
GOOD NIGHT!

chifuyu
look what you did.
you scared her off you big oaf

mitsuya
shut up blondie

You giggled as you put your phone in your pocket and walked back inside. Baji wasn't anywhere to be found, so you figured he was somewhere in his room.

The kitchen looked a bit messy, so you proceeded to clean it up. You worked quietly as you put everything up and scrubbed the counters.

"Bathroom is all yours," a husky voice spoke.

"K," you replied, not bothering to look up. If he was going to act like a complete dick, you were ready to do the same.

"What's with the short response?" he asked, confused by your new attitude.

"Nothing," you responded abruptly, yet again.

"Whatever. You know where everything is. Do you wanna sleep in the bed or on the couch?" he proposed.

"Bed."

"Okay well, I'm not sleeping on the couch tonight so we're both sleeping in the bed. Is that okay?"

"Sure."

It was not okay. Your heart skipped a beat at the mention of sharing a bed with the beautiful man.

"What is wrong with you?" he grew more irritated by the second.

"Nothing."

"So you say. I'll leave some clothes out for you," he rolled his eyes, walking back to the room.

"I have my own." you continued to clean the counters, even though this was your third time cleaning the same spot.

"Tch. Whatever. I'll put a pillow between us."

"Ok."

"You're so annoying right now! Why won't you speak or look at me?" he questioned.

"Hmm. I wonder what that's like. When you're having fun with someone one minute and the next, their whole mood shifts. I wonder," you spoke, dragging out the word.

"Oh? Is that a sub?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Do you feel personally attacked by my statement?" you retorted.

"Maybe."

"Good."

There was a silent staring contest between the two of you until he sighed and turned his gaze from your piercing eyes.

"Fine."

"Fine?" you wondered.

"I'll work on my attitude," he muttered, his voice barely audible.

"I'd like that. If we're going to be stuck living with each other, I'd at least like it to be somewhat enjoyable," you slightly smiled.

"Yeah yeah," he waved dismissively.

As soon as he left, you threw the soiled paper towel you used to clean the counter in the trash and headed to the bedroom.

"Why do you have so many suitcases?" Baji asked, sitting up in the bed.

"Wasn't sure how long I was staying, so I just sort of brought all of my things."

"Mmm," he hummed, laying down and attempting to sleep.

You took out all of your personal items and some clothes and headed to the bathroom, taking a quick shower. Once you finished, you stepped back out, noticing all the lights were off.

The room was too dark to navigate, which caused you to stub your toe against the dresser.

"Shit," you winced, limping to the bed. You tried to feel around for the corner of the mattress but felt something else.

"What the—"

"Do you mind?" Baji asked

"Sorry," you mumbled.

"If you wanted to cop a feel then you could've just asked." you could hear the sass in his voice.

"Ew! You're so gross. Maybe if you didn't turn off all the lights then I'd know where to go," you whisper-shouted.

In an instant, you felt a pair of arms around your waist, lifting you up and throwing you on one side of the bed.

"There. Problem solved. Now shut up and sleep."

"I thought we were working on the attitude," you scolded.

"How was that an attitude thing?" he asked, frustrated.

"The fact that you can't detect when you have an attitude is kind of mind-boggling," you sighed.

"Hush. I want to sleep now," he replied, putting a hand over your mouth to silence you.

"Okay grouch," you huffed, pushing his hand away.

A comfortable silence filled the room as you two tried to drift off to sleep.

"Good night princess," Baji muttered softly, half-asleep.

"Good night grumpy," you replied, smiling as you fell into a deep slumber.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

sorry for the late update

who is your fav tokyo revengers character?

does anyone have anything specific they want to happen in this story? I just sort of write as I go.

next update: tuesday or wednesday <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.3K 22
怌š™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™—š™šš™©š™§š™–š™®š™šš™™ š™¢š™š š™–š™£š™™ š™ž š™ š™£š™¤š™¬ š™©š™š™–š™© š™®š™¤š™Ŗ'š™”š™” š™£š™šš™«š™šš™§ š™›š™šš™šš™” š™Øš™¤š™§š™§š™®ć€ š’‚š’š’ˆš’”š’•...
34.3K 824 51
" š®š« š¬šØ ššš§š§šØš²š¢š§š  š¢š¬š­š " " š­š”ššš­š¬ š°š”š² š® š„šØšÆšž š¦šž" āž¤š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš” š²š§ ššš§š š”šžš« šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ š­ššš„š¤ ššš§š š”ššļæ½...
9.6K 672 23
"š™„ š™¢š™žš™Øš™Ø š™©š™š™š š™„š™šš™§š™Øš™¤š™£ š™ž š™©š™š™¤š™Ŗš™œš™š™© š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™šš™§š™š" - į“‡É“É¢ŹŸÉŖźœ±Źœ -