āœ”ļøš‘†š‘‡š‘‚š¶š¾š»š‘‚šæš‘€ š‘†š‘Œš‘š·...

By -SKYDRAGONN-

"š–š”š² ššØš§'š­ š²šØš® šœšØš¦š©š„ššš¢š§ š­šØ š¬šØš¦šžšØš§šž š°š”šØ šœššš«šžš¬." "šŒššš§ š²šØš®'š«šž šš š«šž... More

Ėœ*ā€¢.šš’šš—šššš›šš˜
Ėœ*ā€¢.šš˜šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš šš˜
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜ššžšš›
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš’ššŸššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššœšš’šš”
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šš—šš’šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššŽšš•ššŽššŸššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš•ššŸššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›ššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜ššžšš›ššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš’ššššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššœšš’šš”ššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—ššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššŽšš’šššš‘ššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šš—šš’šš—ššŽššššŽššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš šš˜
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš˜ššžšš›
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš’ššŸššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-ššœšš’šš”
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-ššŽšš’šššš‘šš
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šš—šš’šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘ššŽ šš—šš˜ššššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš šš˜
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš˜ššžšš›
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš’ššŸššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-ššœšš’šš”
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-ššŽšš’šššš‘šš
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šš—šš’šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜šš›šššš¢
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šššš šš˜
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ
Ėœ*ā€¢.šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šššš˜ššžšš›
Ėœ*ā€¢.ššŽšš™šš’šš•šš˜ššššžššŽ

Ėœ*ā€¢.ššŽšš’šššš‘šš

3K 119 227
By -SKYDRAGONN-

"...𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙘𝙖𝙧 𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Oi. Wake up." you heard a soft voice in your dreams.

"Five more minutes," you mumbled, turning over in your bed.

"Is she always like this?" the voice asked.

"I wouldn't know. Only just met her yesterday," a steady voice replied.

"Huh? Who's there?" you demanded, springing up in the bed.

Upon waking up, you saw two men standing in your room.

"Hi. I'm Mitsuya," a man with silverish-purple hair waved.

"And I'm Chifuyu. We met yesterday at the meeting," the one with blonde hair spoke.

"Um—er—can I make myself presentable? You guys could've knocked or something," you groaned, rubbing your eyes.

"We did but you didn't answer. So then we came in here to wake you up," Chifuyu informed you. "The security in here sucks. And your lock is so easy to pick."

"Okay," you responded hesitantly. "Well can you guys go wait in the living room while I get ready? I'll be out in 10, feel free to make yourselves comfortable I guess."

"Sure," Mitsuya nodded, walking out the bedroom door.

You dashed to the bathroom, beginning your morning ritual.

In the living room, the two men were discussing their newfound information and how they were going to break it to you.

"So how do you think she's gonna react to finding out that she has to be Baji's 'hostage' again?" Chifuyu chuckled.

"Well, what was the relationship like when she was his hostage?" Mitsuya asked curiously.

"I mean it wasn't for that long but Baji told me they were constantly at each other's throats. But if I'm being honest, I think Kei has a little crush on her and he won't admit it," Chifuyu laughed to himself.

"How can he have a crush and he just met her?" Mitsuya doubted.

"I don't know man. Love at first sight? You can't question people's feelings," Chifuyu replied with a mellow tone.

"And what about the girl? Does she like him?" the silver-toned man asked.

"Not sure. She went on a date with Kazu yester—"

"Kazutora? The notorious player of the group?" Mitsuya interrupted.

"You know how he has his charms and can worm his way into a girl's heart," Chifuyu familiarized him.

"More like their panties," Mitsuya rolled his eyes.

"Either way, she went on the date with him. When I asked him about it, he said nothing happened. And then Baji told me he went over to her place and they shared a very heated kiss," Chifuyu whispered the last part.

Mitsuya put his finger to his chin, as though he was in deep thought. "Is that so?"

"Yep!" Chifuyu nodded vigorously.

"So then they shouldn't have a problem with the arrangement. Plus it's Mikey's orders, so they can't say no!" Mitsuya chuckled.

"True! Who's the one telling Baji that he has to be her babysitter again?" Chifuyu questioned.

"Draken."

"Oh."

"Yeah. That should go over well. You know Draken won't sugarcoat a thing," Mitsuya added.

"What won't Draken sugarcoat?" you asked, stepping out from your bedroom.

"Nothing. Sit down and let's chat," Mitsuya motioned towards the opposite couch for you to sit.

The two men went on about how everything is run in Tōman. From the hierarchy, to the founding of the group, and even to go as far and tell you their overall goal for the organization. They continued to drown on about the rules and regulations, locations of their 'bases', and more nonsense that you could care less about.

"Okay I get all of that, but what's my role?" you asked no one in particular.

"You're providing us with intel. From what Mikey told me, he wants you to get back in contact with your brother so that you can give us the rundown of his organization," Mitsuya informed you.

"But my brother and I haven't spoken in 5 years," you told them.

"You've got to figure it out. Maybe invite him to have dinner in a public place. That way we can have a couple of people observing the interaction and listening in on your conversation. It's a win-win situation," Chifuyu proposed.

"That actually sounds like a really good idea blondie. I'll bring it up to Mikey later today," Mitsuya cheered, ruffling his friend's hair.

"That's much easier said than done though. I don't even know if he'll want to meet. He hates me—"

"Stop making excuses and just get it done. You're the one who said you'd be willing to help us, so make it work," Mitsuya warned.

"Um...is now a good time to mention the other thing," Chifuyu trailed off.

"What other thing?" you asked.

"Oh. You have to go live with Baji again. Mikey's order," Mitsuya deadpanned.

"WHAT? NO WAY!" you shouted, jumping off the couch.

"Stop shouting kid," Mitsuya grumbled, rubbing his temples.

"Why do I have to live with him again? Am I being kept as a hostage once more?" you were tired of the way you were being treated. Just when they acted as though they trusted you, they took their trust right back. "What did I do wrong for Mikey to make this decision?"

"It's not that you did something wrong but in the meantime, it's better for you to stay with someone from Tōman. Since you were originally his hostage, it only makes sense for you to live with him again. Think of him as your bodyguard this time. He already knows and he's fine with it," Chifuyu smiled.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

"What the fuck do you mean she has to live here again?" Baji screamed at the tall, brooding blonde.

"I said what I said. Mikey made the call," Draken shrugged, crossing his arms over his chest.

"No fucking way. She doesn't have to go home, but she can't stay here," Baji informed him.

"Don't care. Make it work. And don't go lighting a car on fire just because you're angry. That shit is childish," Draken warned the shorter man.

Baji stuffed his hands in his pocket and sighed. "Tch."

With that, Draken departed, leaving Baji alone with his thoughts.

"Stupid girl. I'm not a fucking bodyguard. I'm a hitman for crying out loud. Stupid Mikey. Why did I make him the leader?" he groaned out in agony.

Baji walked to his room and sat on the bed, letting his thoughts consume him until he fell asleep.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

"Keep up shorty," Mitsuya huffed.

"I'm trying! You're just walking incredibly fast," you said through pants.

At that moment, the two of you were en route to headquarters. Mikey wanted to meet with you and show you around. It would also give Mitsuya an opportunity to explain the plan that Chifuyu had come up with.

"We're here," Mitsuya finally spoke, pointing to a large building.

"You guys own this building?" you gawked.

"Most of it. Now come on. I don't want to keep Mikey waiting."

Chifuyu grabbed your hand, dragging you inside the massive building. Upon entering, you saw a huge front desk area and many entrances that lead to a plethora of elevators. Chifuyu looked at the person sitting at the front desk, who gave him a nod of understanding. You and Chifuyu walked to the last elevator and stepped in. He pressed a button and waited for it to take you to your floor.

As soon as you stepped off the elevator, you were engulfed in a completely different world. Everything was state-of-the-art, high-tech, futuristic. You felt like you had left your own reality and jumped into a world of science fiction.

"Woah," is all you can say.

"Cool right? We hired some guys to get us up to speed. Everything you see here is 30 years ahead of its time and everyone else," Mitsuya boasted.

Suddenly, you recognized a familiar blonde.

"Kanari-chan!" he called out to you.

"Hi Mikey," you smiled.

"Great of you to join us. I trust Mitsuya and Chifuyu explained to you the new situation. I just felt like it'd be much better to have you stay with a highly skilled professional than by yourself where anyone could target you. You understand right?" Mikey cocked his head to the side, waiting for your response.

"Yes completely," you nodded.

"Great. Well, Emma is going to get you started on some things. Mitsuya will come to get you and take you to Baji's once we're finished," Mikey waved.

"Oh okay."

You looked around, unsure of where to go. You figured Emma would be around here somewhere, so you chose to look for her instead of waiting around.

"Emma?" you called out.

You continued to walk around until you found an open room with two people sitting inside.

"Oh, Kazutora," you spoke. "Have you seen Emma?"

"Well aren't you looking as beautiful as ever," he smirked. The man next to him let out a snort. "Check that room. She's usually in there."

"Thanks," you bowed.

Quickly, you walked to the room that Kazutora pointed out to you. You gave it a light knock, and soon after Emma opened the door.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I was supposed to come to get you but I got caught up in this paperwork," she sighed.

"It's fine," you assured her. "So what is it that you and I are supposed to do?"

"Oh, I have to document your memories of your brother. I need you to tell me everything you know about him, Moebius, his financial situation—anything that will put us in the lead."

And that's exactly what you did. You tried to give her as much information as you could remember. After two long hours, you had finally exhausted your brain with memories you wish you could've suppressed.

"You did well. Thank you!" she smiled brightly. "I'll give this information to Mikey and Draken, and then we'll go from there."

"Hey, you ready in there?" Mitsuya knocked, popping his head in.

"Yep. I'm totally beat." you tried to laugh, but it sounded more like a wheeze.

"Jeez. Let's get you something to eat and then head to Baji's," he chuckled.

You waved goodbye to everyone and left the building with Mitsuya, who opted to take you to a nearby restaurant.

"Have you ever eaten here before?" he asked, looking over the menu.

"Nope. This is my first time. What's the best thing on the menu?" you asked him.

"Can't really say. I try to get something new each time."

"Sounds fair. Then I'll look for something I don't normally get."

You scanned the menu for something that sounded good. Your eyes landed on a certain dish.

'Peyoung Yakisoba'

You immediately thought of Baji and the kiss you shared last night. THE KISS.

How could you forget that heated kiss and the nipple slip. I can't face him, let alone live with him again, you thought.

Your mind was going 900 miles an hour with all of the worst possible scenarios.

Finally, a waitress came by to ask for your orders, snapping you from your thoughts. You ended up ordering a random dish and ate it quickly when it finally came.

While eating, the two of you made small talk. You had learned that Mitsuya had originally wanted to be a designer, but his childhood friends pulled him into the agency, so now he only makes his designs on the side.

You began to wonder what everyone else would've done had they not created Tōman.

"Alright let's go," Mitsuya said, throwing some bills on the table before leaving.

The two of you rushed to his car, as it had now begun to rain, and headed towards Baji's apartment. You already had two suitcases full of your clothes and personal care items.

Even though Chifuyu told you it wasn't a lot of stuff, you felt like it was. You weren't sure how long you would have to stay with him, so you simply packed everything that could fit.

"Come on." Mitsuya motioned for you to get out of the car. You hadn't even realized that you were now in front of Baji's apartment. Just the thought of seeing him again drew you into a nervous fit.

Your palms began to sweat, your breathing was shallowed, and millions of butterflies began to erupt in your stomach.

"Um, Mitsuya, I-I," you started, but no words came out.

"What? Let's hurry inside." He picked up your two suitcases and dragged them to the lobby. You offered to take one of the heavy loads from him, but he declined your request.

You hummed to yourself in an attempt to calm your nerves as Mitsuya pressed the elevator to Baji's floor.

You had arrived at his floor sooner than you wanted. Following Mitsuya out of the elevator, you waited to the side as he rang the bell.

"Who is it?" Baji asked from the other side, his voice deep and husky, as though he was just woken up from a nap.

"Who do you think it is dumbass?" Chifuyu retorted.

Baji opened the door in only shorts. His hair hung low and messy in front of his face. You thought about how he looked even better in his sleepy state. "Where's the girl?" he asked Mitsuya.

"There," he pointed to you standing in the corner of the hallway.

"Why the fuck is she cowering in the corner over there?" Baji asked Mitsuya instead of you.

"Dunno. I'm just here to drop her off. Sort out your problems yourselves." With that, Mitsuya dropped your suitcases off in the living room and headed back down the elevator. "See you later."

"Let's go," Baji huffed.

You stepped into the familiar apartment, taking your shoes off at the door.

"You know where everything is. Make yourself comfortable I guess. I'm going back to sleep so don't bother me," he sighed, walking back to his room.

Before he entered the bedroom, he stopped and turned around to face you.

"What's wrong with you? Cat got your tongue?"

You only shook your head no, afraid that if you opened your mouth, you'd say something embarrassing.

He stalked towards you, clearly upset.

"Do I have to find another way to open that pretty mouth of yours?" he cooed, grabbing your chin to look at him.

"Gross. Just go to sleep," you swatted his hands from your face.

"So she does speak. Hmph. Since you're living here for free, you need to cook all the meals. It's almost dinner so when I wake up, I hope you have food ready for me," he said seriously.

"As if. Cook your own dinner." You walked to the couch and sat down, finally relaxing.

"Listen, princess. I've said this before. You need to quit acting like a spoiled brat and start taking some responsibility. Either you cook or pay rent. Your choice."

You didn't want to continue picking a fight with him, so you admitted defeat. "Fine. I'll cook. But just this once."

"Now that wasn't so hard was it?" he whispered in your ear. "Maybe if you're a good girl then I'll give you a little reward tonight." His fingers lightly caressed your cheek before trailing down to your chest, rubbing circles over your breasts.

"Tch," you replied. "As if."

He chuckled lowly. "Your mouth says one thing, but your body says another. Later princess."

Once more, you were left alone with this weird pit in your stomach. Every time he spoke to you or touched you, you couldn't help but feel giddy inside.

Instead of sulking and thinking up 'what ifs', you decided to start dinner and then spend the rest of the afternoon relaxing.

"Some nerve he's got," you mumbled to yourself, starting the dinner preparations.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

tysm for 500+ reads :)

next update: thursday < 3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.6K 24
š˜½š™šš™›š™¤š™§š™š š™„ š™§š™šš™–š™”š™žš™Æš™šš™™ š™žš™©, š™„'š™¢ š™–š™”š™§š™šš™–š™™š™® š™™š™šš™šš™„ š™žš™£ š™©š™š™š š™™š™–š™§š™ š™£š™šš™Øš™Ø. š™©š™š™šš™§š™š'š™Ø š™£š™¤ š™¬š™–š™® š™Øš™¤š™¢š™šš™¤š™£š™š š™˜š™–š™£ ļæ½...
60.4K 2.4K 8
ā•°ā”€ā”€āž¢ āœ§;ā”€ā”€ šµš‘œš‘œš‘˜ 1 ā”€ā”€; āœ§ ā•­ āž ā. šµš‘œš‘›š‘”š‘’š‘› š»š‘Žš‘Ÿš‘¢š‘ā„Žš‘–š‘¦š‘œ š“š‘˜š‘Žš‘ ā„Žš‘–-š‘†š‘Žš‘›š‘§š‘¢ ā”Š āž ā. š¹š‘’š‘šš‘Žš‘™š‘’ š‘…š‘’š‘Žš‘‘š‘’š‘Ÿ ā”Š āž ā. š‘…š‘Žļæ½...
67K 4.1K 33
ā š¢ ššš¦ š§šØš° šœš„ššš¢š¦š¢š§š  š²šØš® ššš¬ š¦š² šŖš®šžšžš§ āž āž›š—†š–ŗš—š—Œš—Žš—‡š—ˆ š–¼š—š—‚š–暝—Žš—’š—Ž š—‘ š–暝–¾š—†. š—‹š–¾š–ŗš–½š–¾š—‹ āž›š—‚š—‡ š—š—š—‚š–¼š—, š—…/š—‡ š—’/š—‡...