โœ”๏ธ๐‘†๐‘‡๐‘‚๐ถ๐พ๐ป๐‘‚๐ฟ๐‘€ ๐‘†๐‘Œ๐‘๐ท...

By -SKYDRAGONN-

"๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ." "๐Œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ซ๐ž... More

หœ*โ€ข.๐š’๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐š’๐šก
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š ๐š˜
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
หœ*โ€ข.๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข-๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›
หœ*โ€ข.๐šŽ๐š™๐š’๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ

หœ*โ€ข.๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—

2.8K 128 339
By -SKYDRAGONN-

"...𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙠𝙖𝙯𝙪..."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

You and Kazu walked hand in hand as he led you through the streets of Tokyo.

"I never realized how pretty Tokyo is at night," you said, smiling brightly.

He looked down at your smiling face as you took in your surroundings. "You just have to know where to go," he informed you.

You two talk for a while, getting to know each other a bit more.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

"So you're telling me that you guys started Tōman when you were 12 years old?" you laughed as you placed a spoonful of ice cream in your mouth. Kazu had decided to take you to his favorite ice cream shop in the city, so that's where the two of you were currently spending the rest of your evening.

"Well it was really Baji's idea, and we all just went along with it," he chuckled.

"And you guys were driving motorcycles at 12 too?" you ask.

"Yep! We even stole one from this bike shop for Mikey's birthday. Turns out it was his brother's shop and he chased Baji and me down the street for like twenty minutes," he cried laughing at the memory.

"You guys are nothing but troublemakers," you chuckle, putting another spoon of ice cream in your mouth.

Once again, your mind ran with thoughts of Baji. You wondered what he was doing right now.

"Oh look," he says, leaning close to you. "You have some ice cream here." You stay still as he wipes the ice cream from the side of your lip and brings his thumb to his mouth to lick it clean. "All better," he smiled.

His actions caused you to blush ever so slightly. Taking advantage of the moment, he leaned across the table, cupping your cheeks and staring into your eyes.

"Kazu..." you trailed off, attempting to look away to hide the heat rising to your cheeks.

"Yes beautiful?" he cooed, turning your face to look at him.

The way his eyes lit up under the moonlight made him look even more beautiful.

"You're pretty," you shyly said.

"I'm pretty?" he asked, amused.

"Yes."

"So if I'm pretty, then what does that make you?" he inquired.

"That's for me to wonder and you to decide," you smiled.

"Hmm. Maybe I'll tell you some other day," he softly said, caressing your cheek with his thumb.

Though it sounded childish, you were waiting for him to make the first move and kiss you.

"Come on, let's get you home," he finally said, standing up and pushing his chair in.

"Oh. Okay," you reply, a tad disappointed.

As you walked to the car, you tried to rid your thoughts of kissing Kazutora. Why were you so upset that he didn't kiss you? If it were any other lousy pervert of a man, you would've been overjoyed.

"Come on beautiful, keep up," Kazu turned around to tell you.

"Yeah. Sorry," you apologized.

The car ride was mostly spent in silence. Instead of handing you his phone like last time, Kazu chose a playlist and let it play softly in the background.

"So how do you feel about being a member of Tōman now?" he finally asked.

"I don't know. It's kind of surreal. A lot has happened in the last 24 hours, so I'm still processing it all," you replied, gazing out the window.

"I understand. Was Baji treating you alright when you were at his house?"

You turned to face your date. "Yeah. Why do you ask?"

"No reason. He just isn't the nicest guy," he shrugged.

Nodding your head in agreement, you replied, "No that's true. He has a bit of a temper but he was still nice in his own way."

Once more, you think back to Baji. Why am I thinking so much about him, you wondered. He was a total dick during your last interaction. He didn't deserve your lingering thoughts of him.

"We're here," Kazu said, placing his hand on your knee and giving it a squeeze.

"Oh. Thank you Kazu," you smiled genuinely. "I had a really good time."

"Good. I'm glad. Maybe we can do this another time," he speculated, kissing the back of your hand.

"Yeah sure," you replied before getting out of the car. "Just call me."

You watched as he drove off in the direction of his house. Turning around to walk into your apartment building, you were greeted by the doorman.

"Good evening sweetheart," he smiled.

"Good evening Mr. Kuhane. How are you doing on this fine evening?" you stopped to ask him.

"I'm doing even better now that I've seen you!" he cheerfully replied.

Mr. Kuhane was a long-time family friend, on your mother's side. After she passed, he vowed to look after you from a distance. When you moved into your current apartment, he opted to become the doorman, much to your dismay. You wanted the older man to live his life as he chose, but he said he'd rather honor your mother's dying wish, which was to watch out for you.

"You were gone for a while," he continued. "Business trip again?"

"Yeah something like that," you sighed, pushing the elevator button.

"Well, I won't keep you back. Enjoy the rest of your night," he smiled brightly.

"Do the same Kuhane!" you chuckled, stepping into the elevator.

Once you reached the penthouse floor, you kicked off your heels and headed straight for the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

Leaning against the marble counter, you thought back to your date with Kazutora. He's cute, but you just don't feel that fire like you do with Baji.

Suddenly, you heard a loud crash come from your bedroom.

"What the fuck. WHO'S THERE?" you shouted from the kitchen.

Time seemed to slow down as you grabbed a knife from your kitchen drawer and cautiously approached the bedroom.

"I have a knife and I'm not afraid to use it!" you shakily announced.

Your hand hovered over the knob, scared of what might lie on the other side.

Abruptly the door to your room opened and there stood a familiar face.

"Shit. Mikey, what the fuck?" you exhaled, shouting at the small man.

"I was trying something new, but I broke your window," he frowned.

"The front door works very well," you sighed, placing the knife on your dresser. "What do you want?"

"You didn't call to thank me for the new furniture and stuff," he replied.

"I don't have your phone number," you answered irritated.

"Are you mad Kanari-chan?" he asked, tilting his head like a puppy.

"Very. I thought you were a burglar or something," you deadpanned.

"Do you have anything to eat?" he asked, walking out of your bedroom.

You followed closely behind him, observing his mannerisms. He's not one to understand social cues, you thought.

"Nope. Haven't been grocery shopping," you confessed.

"You've got to fix that. You can't expect people to come over and not want food!" he scolded you.

"Right. I'll get on that," you roll your eyes.

"Well since there's no food, I'll leave now," he smiled, walking towards the front door and leaving.

"What a strange guy," you said aloud.

You decided to change out of your clothes and take a quick shower before going to sleep.

As soon as you stepped out of your bathroom, you heard another noise come from your kitchen this time.

"MIKEY I SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" you shouted.

You stepped out of the bathroom in your towel and made your way towards the kitchen. There sat Baji on your couch, eating your last bag of chips.

He nodded his head in your direction. "Yo."

"Yo? Get the fuck out of my house!" you screamed.

"Jeez. Keep it down, it's like midnight," he yawned.

"Hello?! Are you missing the point? Go away and sleep at your own house." You tightened the towel around your chest, ensuring it wouldn't slip.

"How was your date," he asked, crumpling the bag of chips and walking to the kitchen to throw it away and wash his hands.

"Fine. Is that what you came here to ask me?" You were definitely annoyed by the intrusion. And the fact that he came here only to ask about your date with Kazu made you more irritated by the second.

"Yeah. How was it?"

"Man, go fuck yourself. You were a total dick to me earlier. You can see yourself out," you waved, walking back to your bedroom.

"Watch that pretty little mouth of yours, princess," he snarled.

"Or what?" you turned around to face the nerved man. "What are you gonna do? I'm not your hostage anymore, so you hold no power over me."

"You wanna test that theory?" he asked, walking towards you.

In an instant you were pinned against the wall, caged between his arms. His knee rested between your legs, preventing you from escaping.

All you could muster was a simple, "Tch," and look away from his intense gaze.

"I asked you a question," he stated, grabbing your cheeks.

"Can't recall it," you shrugged. Your confidence was a sham, as you were trembling internally.

"I suggest you remember it," he threatened you.

"Or. What?" you spat out, straining your neck to meet his gaze. "You think—"

Your sentence was left incomplete as Baji grabbed your neck, pushing your head against the wall, and roughly kissing you.

You returned his kiss with just as much passion. There were instant sparks and fireworks going off around you. The sexual tension you had felt around him fading with every second.

His grip around your throat tightened, causing a soft moan to escape. He used the opportunity to slip his tongue in your mouth and explore.

Your tongues were fighting for dominance until finally, he broke the kiss to gaze at your plump lips, fingers never releasing their hold on your neck.

"Glad that shut you up. Learn some manners next time, princess," he smiled, licking his canines.

Releasing his hold on you, he stuffed his hands in his pockets and straightened his back.

"I guess I got you too excited. I wonder if you were like this for Kazu," he chuckled lowly, looking down at your chest.

You looked down, noticing your towel slipped during your altercation, revealing your hardened nipple.

Shocked, you quickly adjusted your towel, holding it with one hand to keep it in place.

"Sleep tight," he waved to you without looking back and walked to the apartment door.

You stood there in a daze, lightly touching your swollen lips, reminiscing the way his lips felt on yours.

"I'm so stupid," you sighed, hitting your head a bit as though you were actually knocking some sense into it.

Trudging to your bedroom, you grabbed some clothes from your drawer and finished dressing.

"I hate Baji!" you screamed into your pillow.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

new book, playboy, out now : )

next update: tuesday < 3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 3.9K 49
ยฐ.โœฉโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโˆ˜*โ”ˆโ”ˆเญจโ™กเญงโ”ˆโ”ˆ*โˆ˜โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโœฉ.ยฐ ๐“๐จ๐ค๐ฒ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ โœง๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฎ โœง ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ...
52.9K 1.3K 22
ใ€Œ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™š๐™š๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎใ€ ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’”๐’•...
11.9K 402 25
โ๐—œ'๐—  [๐—ก๐—”๐— ๐—˜] ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—  ๐—”๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐——โž ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท๊’ฆ๊’ท โ˜ช๏ธŽ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต [๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ] ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๏ฟฝ...