๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐‹๐”๐’๐“ โ€ข ส™แด‡แด€๊œฑแด›แด€ส€๊œฑ

By Mysecretsecondacct

๐—”๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜‡๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ... More

000

113 7 2
By Mysecretsecondacct

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

In an underground laboratory far away from society lied a gray wolf with the blackest of fur. Her paws, torso, and legs were strapped to a hard table, completely restricting her movement. Scientists pricked and prod the female with an assortment of needles, and other instruments--some spots were even left bruised.

She was born in an artificial womb, tainted with the DNA of numerous unnamed animals. She was a prisoner. Now, at ten years old, she appeared to be a pure gray wolf with a pitch-black coat and two different colored eyes, one being brown and the other blue.

The scientists had never taught any of their subjects basic skills most children learned. They had never learned to read or write, nor did they understand speech. All the victims knew were the metal walls and cold tile flooring accompanied by the beeping of large boxes with flashing lights.

The little wolf hadn't been completely clueless though, she had noticed something that'd be her savior. As of recent, there was one specific test subject, who was much older than her, that seemed to have a sudden spike in strength. Its muscles grew exponentially and he seemed feral. The soon-to-be monster towered over the remaining scientists, but they didn't seem to care.

On one particularly cold night, the scientists were drawing blood from the larger than an average beast, his drool dripped onto the floor below. There were no beeps from machines or cries from the other subjects, only the sound of drool loudly hitting the floor filled the lab.

Then, chains began to rattle. His breath came out fast and ragged.

The scientists leaped back when the beast managed to sit up from the chair he was chained to, breaking the restrictions in the process.

Everyone ran in every direction as the monster got onto all fours, beginning its hunt. Immediately, he pounced to the nearest victim, biting his head completely off. Blood covered the once gray room.

The little wolf tightly held herself in a hug, heart racing.

The slaughter continued until no scientist was left, and the giant had left through an elevator in the center of the room, a mixture of blood and drool coating him from head to toe.

Tears soaked into her fur as she looked around the testing facility, blood everywhere, and not a single sign of life was left behind except for her.

Eventually, the wolf gathered herself enough to move, the thick red liquid squished under her feet as she approached the elevator shaft.

After pressing a few random buttons, the elevator dinged, allowing the prisoner of ten years to finally be free.

The unnamed wolf had run for days in hopes of finding refuge. She had no interest in the world that she never had a chance to see since the fear still sat in the pit of her stomach. Eventually, broken and somewhat abandoned-looking buildings came into sight. She ran as fast as possible to the new area, catching glimpses of the animals who resided in the shabby district.

Once she reached the pavement which lined the streets, a leopard with a smug smile came up to the confused carnivore.

"Ey, what's a kid like you doin' round here, uh?" The leopard slowly closed the distance between the two, his eyes glittering with ill intent.

He received no response as the little girl hadn't understood a single word he said, she simply stared at him with a blank expression and played with her paws.

"Oi, kid! Clean ya' ears!" The predator bared his sharp teeth as he roughly grabbed her thin arm.

"Mm? What's going on over here?" A deeper voice interrupted.

"Ah?! Who the hell do you think--"

Clunk! A large panda with a scar on the right side of his face had knocked out the meat-drunk carnivore. In one paw, he held a bamboo crossbow, and in the other was a lit cigarette. The panda lifted the white stick to his mouth and took a breath, dense smoke escaped his lips and traveled upwards past his black and white face. His raven eyes looked down on the cowering wolf.

"You shouldn't be in the Back Alley Market, this place is far too dangerous for a kid."

Once again, she only stared with a blank expression.

"What, got nothing to say? Where are your parents at?"

Silence.

"Ha, alright, come with me, I'll look after you for a little bit." The large omnivore smiled and more smoke seeped through his pearly whites as he stuck out a large paw towards the wolf.

For a moment, she recoiled, looked up at the tall animal, and then grabbed his hand. They walked through the worn district together. She glanced at her unfamiliar surroundings. Her senses quickly became overwhelmed by all the new scents and colors which made her ears slightly ring and headache, but nothing more. Occasionally, the panda would look down to check on the youngster.

They carefully traveled through the alleyways that were inhabited by a few carnivores who were drooling and slashing at their skin. The panda would "sneeze" and take larger steps so the child would look up at him instead of having to watch the untamed animals eat themselves. Old stagnant water splashed beneath their feet as they walked. The stench of meat, blood, and rot was sickening--even the meat addicts believed that it was disgusting.

The panda grunted as he threw his cigarette and smashed it into the ground, its ashes mixed in with the murky water. He retrieved a sliver key from under a placement mat and unlocked the metal door which lied ahead. It creaked as it was slowly pushed open. The wolf was against going into the building at first but moved forward anyway.

"The name's Gohin, I'm a Gaint Panda. This is my Clinic for the animals you encountered before I took you with me." The panda who went by the name "Gohin" sighed after some silence and fell into a comfortable-looking couch, resting his fluffy face in his hands.

"Take a seat, I don't bite. And here, try this." Gohin placed a steaming cup of tea in front of the timid wolf, she curiously eyed the substance. Then, she took a sip. Bleh. Ignoring the bitter flavor, she sucked down the remainder of the beverage and looked up at Gohin for approval, hoping he was satisfied.

A little smile tugged at his lips, but it faded soon after.

"Well, I guess I'll have to take care of you from now on...Ah, what have I gotten myself into?" Gohin quietly muttered the last part to himself as he began to think of a name for the pup.

Not for one second did she lose her posture or forget to keep her senses alert.

"What about Samara?"

Suddenly, her eyes lit up, it was as if she understood everything at once. Not knowing how to say "yes" she just smiled as big as she could.

It was finally time for a new start. First, a prisoner for ten years, but now, Samara had the great big world in her little paw.

ᴀ ᴜ ᴛ ʜ ᴏ ʀ 'ꜱ ɴ ᴏ ᴛ ᴇ

Alright! Now that we have a set foundation for our main character, it's time to begin the real stuff! Let me know if you can see all the gifs and pictures, please. Constructive criticism is always welcome. Thank you, for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
167K 4.4K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...