Truth or Dare ~ A One Shot Sh...

By darksprinkles_321

Plot: Mew is an innocent man who kept it to himself that he had a crush on a coworker for 6 years, without kn... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8

Part 2

1K 49 2
By darksprinkles_321

**Mew's POV**

This meeting has been going on for hours and I might have only been paying attention to two things that our boss has said so far because today I haven't been paying attention to my work at all.

All I can think about is the men sitting across from me as they focus on the buisness meeting that would evaluate whether or not we got partnered with a new company we've been hunting for almost a year.

I knew it was important and I tried to pay attention I promise I tried but it just wasn't working.

Tul, Gulf and I have slept together twice since the party Tul threw that a month ago. Both times were initiated by Tul who asked Gulf and I to meet him at his house.

Since than it's been about a week and I can't explain why but I really want us to be together again.

I like being in the arms of those two...

If I was being honest I still think I like Gulf a little more than I like Tul but I would never ask for the two of us to be together by ourselves because I think he enjoys it when the three of us are together.

He has admitted that he likes me just as much as I like him but when it comes to doing things in bed he shares his feelings with the two of us equally and I try to do the same.

I don't know how to put it into words other than the fact that it works, it works really well...

My thoughts were cut off when I notice Gulf's face turn red as he clenches his hand together on the table before glancing over at Tul with annoyance.

What's wrong?

I didn't have much time to think or guess though because the next thing I know the boss is clapping his hands together with a smile as he wishes everyone a good day and says we can all take the rest of the day off.

Boss: He was watching everyone walk out before he shuffles the files on the table and stands up. "Mew can you come here for a second?"

Mew: I just glance at Tul and Gulf before walking over to the boss in confusion. "Sir?"

Boss: He looks up at me before setting a file in front of me with a sigh. "Mr. Pakorn has requested for you to stay behind and help him and Mr. Kanawut go over the numbers for next weeks meeting. There's about 2 years worth of paper work that you three will have to go through but he thinks more hands to help is for the best."

Mew: "Oh?" I wanted to look behind me because I could feel there eyes on me but I knew if I turned around than boss would probably get suspicious of my behavior so I just nodded once before grabbing the files from his hands. "No problem, I don't mind working over time if it helps the company."

Boss: "Good, now I'm going to have you three lock up the office once your done because the rest of the employees and I are going to go out to dinner and I tonight is my sons birthday so I won't be coming back."

Mew: "Of course, we can take care of things here. You enjoy your time, everyone knows that you only get to see your son on holidays and birthdays."

Boss: He was grinning now as he pulls out a picture. "He turns 10 today, my Ex-wife said that she was harsh on the parental rights and has given me permission to see him more often now. We just need the court orders and than everything is good to go."

Mew: Good for him! "I bet your husband is happy about that."

Boss: "Very, we are excited to make a room for him so he can sleep over and see us more often. Atleast now my husband wont have to feel guilty for everything that has happened even though it wasn't his fault it was mine."

Mew: "Well my uncle is a very caring person so I'm not surprised that he feels responsible. I'm just glad that you have our side of the family to care enough about you so you had somewhere to go when you were trying to figure out your life."

Boss: I watched him laugh before he grabs the rest of the papers and heads for the door. "You guys helped a lot, I wont waist anymore of your time now. I look forward to seeing the progress the three of you make on the report. Don't work too hard okay?"

Mew: "Well be fine, see ya."

I watched him walk out of the room and the minute he did everything got really quiet and the three of us just stared at each other until Gulf rests his head against the table with a groan.

Mew: I walk over to him and rest my hand on his shoulder in worry. "Hey are you okay?"

Gulf: His voice sounded shaky as he nods once against the cool table. "I-I'll all good just focus on yourself."

Mew: Mumbling as I watch Tul walk around the conference room and one by one pull down the closed blinds. "What do you mean?"

Tul: Once the last blind was closed he comes over to the table and hopes onto it with a grin. "Did you miss us?"

Mew: I was still worried about Gulf but I could see that the mood in the air had changed and it was making me curious. "I miss you guys every day..."

Gulf: He starts to laugh as he reaches out and grabs my hand before letting out another groan. "We missed you too Mew."

Tul: "Me too."

Mew: Now I was confused as I look up at Tul. "But if you missed me why haven't I heard from you guys in over a week?"

Tul: He looks over at the many folders on the table with a sigh. "About that, Boss told me about the report that he needed done by the end of the month and I knew if I did little by little every day for the next month that I would finish in time but that would be the only thing I could do which means there would no longer be time for the two of you. So I asked Gulf to help me and that's what we've been doing for the last 8 days."

Mew: "But why didn't you tell me?"

Tul: "Your already doing 2 peoples job's so we didn't want to add anymore stress to you. Since the report is done though we really wanted to see you. So I asked boss to let me have you for tonight so you could help me with a report he thinks isn't completed yet."

Mew: "But why?"

Tul: He starts to pull off his coat showing his undershirt that was having a struggle trying to hide his muscles underneath. "Because I was getting bored with my home and I didn't know if you would want to do it at your place and I gulf has a roommate so I thought this was the best option. I was going to say a hotel but those cost money and this will make it more exciting."

Mew: "B-but were at work..."

Tul: He starts to check things off on his fingers. "Were at work yes but one no one will be here for atleast another 2 hours, two the blinds are closed, three the door is locked and four." Now he was grinning as he stares at Gulf. "And four would be the fact that I don't know how much longer Gulf can last."

Mew: I just glanced between the two of them as I try to process everything Tul was telling me. "What's wrong with him?"

Tul: "He's being punished at the moment. While we were doing the project I told him if he was good that the three of us could be together again. Sadly he broke his promise and I found him masturbating in the bathroom while I was working all by myself and this is his punishment."

I wanted to ask him what the punishment was but there was no need to. My eyes went wide as I watch Gulf slowly stand up from his chair before pulling off his coat and than unbuttoning his shirt to show little clamps on his nipples and something red peaking out from his hips. Than he undoes his pants with trembling fingers to reveal that he wasn't wearing underwear but on top of that he had bright red thin rope wrapped around his thighs, hips and member. It was keeping something pressed around his member in place against his stomach as my ears pick up the soft vibrating sound.

Holy shit...

Without a word Gulf gets onto the table with slight difficulty I may add before he spread his legs so his ass was in the air for the two of us to see and his chest was pressed to the cool table. At first I didn't notice but than I saw something shiny against his ass only to realize that he was wearing a butt plug...

I knew what those were because Tul has used them on me a few times but I never saw Gulf like this before and it was really hot. The thing on his member though, I have no idea what that is other than the fact that it was causing his entire body to tremble.

Tul: I was so focused on looking at Gulf that I didn't realize that he was behind me until he kisses the side of my neck before looking at Gulf from over my shoulder. "You have two choices, you can either relieve him of his pain by taking the vibrating rings off his member and relieve him with your lips or you can try your hand at topping for the first time and see how you like it."

Mew: "B-but I'm always the bottom I like being the bottom, plus does Gulf even like being a bottom?..."

Tul: I could feel his grin as he slides his hand over my ass before grabbing my hand to pull me closer to Gulf who was still laying silently on the table. "I have every intention of taking you tonight but I thought I would give you the opportunity if you wanted to. Gulf has been bottomed by me a few times before the three of us started seeing each other." He gently rubs one of Gulf's cheeks before smacking it roughly causing Gulf to let out a soft whimper that sounded really good... "Believe me he enjoys me it just as much. Either way I feel like he deserves to be punished because he was trying to have fun without us. What do you think?"

Knowing that I was still going to get topped eased my panic just a little bit but now that I knew Gulf was okay with it I had to admit that I didn't hate the idea.

I want to be inside him...

I was transfixed by the red handprint that was developing on Gulf's ass as I walk closer to where Tul was before grazing my fingers over Gulf's entrance that was blocked by the plug and than I curiously move my hand between his legs so I could grab his member to see what was making him tremble so badly.

All I had to do was press my finger tips to the rings secured around his member to be able to feel the vibration making my finger tips feel numb.

It's on so high...

No wonder he's trembling so badly he probably really has to cum by now.

I think Tul knew my answer before I even said anything because he pulls off his dress pants but leaves his boxers on before getting onto the big round table and sits down right in front of Gulf's face.

When Gulf moved his head up slightly his lips brushed against Tul's member over the fabric of his boxers and It made mine grow against its restraints. I was so transfixed with watching Tul pull him member out from underneath his boxers and grab Gulf's hair with his other hand before pushing Gulf's throat against his member.

Gulf's arms were resting on the table as I hear him let out a small moan against Tul's member as he tries to take him all in as Tul slowly begins to fuck his throat.

That was when I finally remembered what I was suppose to be doing as I stare at the ass propped in front of me before grabbing the rim of the butt plug and slowly pull it out as I watch his entrance pucker once it was fully out and twitch with anticipation almost like it missed being filled with something.

Placing the plug on the table I press my fingers on either side of his ass and spread his entrance to observe what I was working with.

He is a lot looser than I thought he would be just from a plug but it was hot as I watched what I assumed to be lube drip from his entrance. The muffled moans coming from his mouth continued to make me hard as I drop my hands from his ass and quickly unbuckle my pants and pull them off along with my boxers until they were just a pile on the ground along with Gulf's and Tul's.

When I looked back up I watched as Tul pulls Gulf away from his member by his hair as Gulf starts to gasp for breath before pushing him back down causing Gulf to cough lightly but no matter how hard Tul thrust down his throat he didn't complain or pull away even as tears began to form in the corners of his eyes.

Feeling even more excited now after seeing that I stand behind him before looking over at Tul.

Mew: "Let me pull his ass off the table first so I can reach him."

Tul: He immediately pulls Gulf away from his member once again as he starts to cough. "No problem."

That made me smile as I grab Gulf's waist and pull him toward me until I realized it would probably be easier if he was on his back so I pushed him over by the hips until he was laying flat on his back.

Insitctly he pulls his legs to his chest and holds them in place as he unintentionally makes his entrance spread welcomingly for my member. He had absolutely no break as Tul sits up onto his knees and moves over to Gulfs head before pressing his fingers to Gulf's chin and pushes his mouth open before slowly pushing his member down Gulf's throat.

This position truly caused him to cry but like before he didn't push him away or say anything and I knew that meant he was okay because Tul and Gulf did once tell me that they had a safe word but I was never aware of why until now.

Tul is a lot rougher with Gulf than he is with me...

I keep forgetting that I'm suppose to be doing something too but I was so transfixed with what was going on between the two of them that I almost wanted to just grab a chair and watch them but I knew that isn't want I really want to do.

Feeling my face turning a new shade of red I take step closer to Gulf before I placed a hand on the back of his thigh which he was still obediently holding with his hands even though he was being punished with a dick down his throat...

I watched as pre cum leaked from my member before I pressed it to his entrance and pushed into him inch by inch until my hips were pressed against him. He was a moaning mess which grew louder when I continued to go in deeper.

Not thinking about anything other than the fact that he was sucking me in ever time his body shuddered from the over stimulation and it made me want to fuck him harder. So that's what I did, I grabbed his hips firmly and thrusted into him until I could feel myself beginning to throb inside of him.

Next think I knew I was cumming deep inside him as he lets out a cry mixed with Tul's low moan as I watch his cum leak past Gulf's lips when he pulls away and covers Gulf's mouth until he swallows it.

When I pulled out and took a step back Gulf let go of his legs and relaxed for only a second as Tul climbs off the table and walks over to me before sliding a hand behind my neck and kissing me deeply. My tongue was a prisoner to his lips as I press my hands to his chest and try to stay still so I don't end up passing out.

Tul: The minute I felt my lips going numb from our embrace he pulls away and rests his forehead against mine with a grin and whispers. "I think it's about time you take off that torture device attached to Gulf's member and let me give you what you've been looking forward to."

Mew: I was still a little fuzzy brained as he pulls away from me and points at the rings tied to Gulf's member which I had completely forgotten was on him to begin with. "Oh, how do you turn them off?"

Tul: "You press the button on the side of them and they should turn off."

With that I walked over to him and looked before finding the little buttons to turn them off and as each one shut down Gulf would let out a sigh of relief. That's when I loosened the red rope and removed the vibrators one by one until his member was free. Than I grabbed it loosely in my hand and started to move which causing him to whimper until his warm cum dripped over my hand.

He was laying there slightly lifeless on the table as he catches his breath when Tul holds my hand and starts to suck on my fingers to clean up Gulf's mess. I was lost in the image and feeling of his tongue gliding over each of my fingers before he pulled away with a smile before looking at Gulf.

Tul: "You okay?"

Gulf: He had a hand on his chest and gave a small laugh before nodding. "I'm okay."

Tul: "Can you still continue?"

Gulf: Mumbling. "Of course."

Tul: "Good, I want you to move to the floor and get in the same position you were in when Mew was fucking you." My cheeks turned red as Gulf slowly moves from the table to the floor as he gets onto his back and pulls his legs up to his chest before looking away from us in embarrassment. "Perfect, now Mew I want you to get into position like you were to fuck him but instead I want you to just lay on top of him so I have access to the both of you."

Mew: My mind was racing as I try to think about what he was suggesting as I mumble. "Your going to do us at the same time?"

Tul: I could see the mischief in his eyes as he nods. "Exactly, I think it will be hot. Now the catch is neither of you are aloud to moan so it is up to the two of you to keep them back. If you do moan than I can think of a few things to punish you."

I was scared to say anything else because I didn't want to ruin the mood so I did what he said and slowly crawled on top of gulf as his legs rested on my hips so he no longer had to hold them. Than as he places his hands over his head I rest my arms slightly outside his and glide our fingers together before kissing his cheek.

In a way I felt even more vulnerable in this position as I feel Gulf's member pressed to mine and than Tul's rough hands gliding from my ass down to Gulfs.

Gulf: Mumbling the minute I felt Tul slide a finger into me. "Kiss me."

If I hadn't have done what he told me to I would have lost right away because Tul was not going easy like he usually does as he slides another finger into me and starts to spread his fingers trying to stretch me out a bit before he destroys me with his thick member...

I tried to distract myself the best I could by sliding my tongue into gulfs mouth as his hands tighten around mine. For the first 5 minutes I was stuck sucking on Gulf's lower lip cause Tul wouldn't let up on me until he removes his hand from me.

A part of me wanted to know what was going on until I unknowingly began to groan against Gulf's lips because Tul had spread my cheeks before sliding his member into me all in one go. Now it was my turn to grip Gulf's fingers with mine as he bites my lower lip.

Plus the slight friction from my member being constantly pressed up against Gulf's was driving me insane because we were both hard and I could feel his pre cum against my stomach.

I felt like Tul was imprinting the inside of my stomach with with member until he slides out of me making me feel empty inside. I was a little disappointed when I watch Gulf's eyes go wide before he buries his head into my shoulder with a slight groan.

Now I knew it was his turn and I wanted to complain cause I missed Tul's warmth already as I get jealous of Gulf's pleasure until I feel Tul's fingers push into me and start to spread apart more than they were before.

At this point Gulf and I are both trying to hide our moans into each others shoulders as Tul thrusts into Gulf and spreads me apart with his fingers...

I don't know how long this continued but he knew what he was doing because he would change between the two of us enough times that it was driving me insane and Gulf and I had a puddle of cum from our member resting against our chests.

Some how we had both managed not to moan once but there was a lot of whimpering and groaning which I thought we were going to get in trouble for but Tul didn't say a word as he slowly pulls out of me as I am filled with the sensation of his cum dripping from my entrance.

Than he moves away a bit and stands up leaving Gulf and I on the ground before walking away.

Gulf was breathing heavily under me as I slowly move my arms from our cramped position and than try to move off from him as my back aches from Tul's rough love.

It hurt to sit directly on my ass so I resorted to sitting on my legs as Gulf stayed laying on the floor with his arm over his face when Tul comes back over to me and hands me a tube of the cream we always use after sex.

This is the first time anyone but me would be using it too though and it kind of made me happy that I could do this for Gulf after he did it for me the last few times.

I just looked over at him and he didnt need any instructions as he rolls onto his stomach and brings one leg up to his side so I had easier access to his entrance before screwing open the tube and pushing some onto my finger.

Than I moved closer to him before pressing my finger against him as he let out a small hiss as I traced the outline of his entrance that was all puffy and swollen.

When I was sure there was enough I pulled my hand away with a shy smile as he puts his leg down and rolls back onto his back but still refused to sit up.

Tul: Calling from the other side of the room as he sets a new set of clothes on the table for the three of us. When the hell did he have time to prepare all this? I will never know... "Don't worry about him, he'll be okay in a few minutes. Come over here so I can put the ointment on and help clean you up so you can get dressed."

Mew: "How are we suppose to clean ourselves were still in the office?"

Tul: He holds up a wash cloth and a bottle of water. "This is the best I can do until each of us can get home."

Mew: "Oh... Thank you."

When he was finished getting dressed he nodded once as he reaches a hand out to help pull me to my feet as I lean against the table so he could spread the numbing/healing cream against my entrance and than he dips the bottle over against the wash cloth and silently starts to wash me off section by section.

Once he finished washing me he moved on to doing Gulf who was still laying on the floor as I grab the clothes that I assumed were for me and started to get dressed before looking around the conference room.

Grabbing the cloth next to me and the other bottle of water I clean the table and procced to temporarily clean the plug that Gulf was using earlier until Tul can clean it completely when he gets home.

Tul: I was just done cleaning when he stands up and walks over to me before pressing his lips to mine and pulling away with my swollen lips caught in between his teeth before he glances behind him toward Gulf. "Get home safely."

Before either of us could reply he walked past me and grabbed his bag before walking out of the room as the door closes slowly behind him.

Uhm...

Gulf: My focus was back on Gulf when he slowly get's up and leans on the table for support before giving me a gentle smile. "Don't worry he does that a lot."

Mew: "Oh..."

I wonder why...

When I saw Gulf still trembling a little bit I walked over to him and slowly helped him get dressed until he lets out a sigh and stares up at the ceiling.

Gulf: "It's been a while since I've bottomed, I kind of forgot how badly my back hurts every time."

Mew: That made me grin as I come over to him and wrap my arms around his waist before resting my head on his shoulder. "I understand but I wont do that again unless you want me too. I got a little caught up in the moment and yea, I like being the one receiving..."

Gulf: That made him laugh as he rubs the back of my head reassuringly and whispers. "I can be whatever you want me to be, I'm flexible Mewie."

Mew: "Can we start meeting more often?"

Gulf: "If you want to, for now I think it is safe to say that we should head home and get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day."

Mew: "True..."

He kissed my forehead before I moved away as we both grab everything from inside the conference room and leave. I don't know if he noticed that he was holding my hand the entire time we made our way toward the parking garage but he did and it made me feel safe.

I just wish Tul was here too...

Gulf: When we got to my car he lets go of my hand and leans over to kiss me before whispering against my lips. "Goodnight Mewie, try to get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow."

I just stood by my car with butterfly's in my stomach as I watch him walk away toward the only other car in the parking lot.

Oh Mew what did you get yourself into?..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 15.1K 71
"Are you forcing me to choose, Mew Davis?" Mew turned around and gave him an eerie smile, "Of course. Life is full of choices..." "Fine. I'm happy to...
128K 5.5K 12
Mew and Gulf were inseparable growing up. They were not just best friends, they were each other's family. But one day after a little argument Gulf m...
125K 6.9K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...
7.8K 379 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...