My Type - Jungkook βœ”οΈ

By _etherealgguk

Short story. (It's really not that short.) ... "Help me just this once, Y/n...please," Jungkook begs me, pra... More

Introduction
Chapter I: Golden boy
Chapter II: Family
Chapter III: Black Hole
Chapter IV: How your lips taste
Chapter V: Party
Chapter VI: Jealousy
Chapter VII: Peace of mind
Chapter VIII: Make you mine
Chapter IX: You in my arms
Chapter XI: Stay awhile
Chapter XII: Need
Chapter XIII: Love me
Chapter XIV: I love you
Chapter XV: I'm yours
Chapter XVI: What are we?
Chapter XVII: Drunk in you
Chapter XVIII: Epilouge

Chapter X: Worked up

2.4K 78 15
By _etherealgguk

Y/n's POV

I wake up the next morning in Jungkook's arms. I never even thought I'd be this close to him again, but to wake up in his bed was scary. It reminded me of all that happened the days before, letting me know that this is reality. I blame all that I said last night on being drunk, even though deep down I know I was starting to feel very much sober by the time we got back to his apartment. I didn't even drink as much as I usually do last night, and having him finger-fuck me caused me to sober up more if I wasn't all the way. I remember everything I said and it makes me want to crawl into a hole and never come out. I can't believe I let myself be so vulnerable in front of him... I can't figure out if it was a mistake or not.

But what occupies my mind a lot is what happened between us in the bathroom. I fought against him and yet somehow he still got control of me. Damn, and I don't regret it. I never would've thought Jungkook, the sweet, innocent, golden boy, could finger me in the bathroom of club. The way he pushed up against the wall and ignored all of my protesting was something I wouldn't expect from him. And I enjoyed every bit of it.

And that's what I hate. I loved it so much, and we didn't even have sex.

Distracting myself from my thoughts, I grab all of my items, and walk to Jungkook who's in his kitchen. "I hate to ask," I start, watching him turn around and look at me. I lean against the doorframe, staring at how cute he looks with ruffled hair and a bare face. He doesn't look too different from a couple years ago, but all that baby fat and innocent look about him is mostly gone. "Can you drive me to the club I was at last night? My car is still there, and I have to pick up Yuna before first class..."

He smiles instantly, making me wonder about why he's so eager all the time. Or is that just with me? "Oh, sure. I don't mind. Are you going to eat?"

I shake my head. "No, I don't think I'll have time. I have to change, and I have some spare clothes in my car. I'll be fine," I reply, watching as he frowns a bit but nods.

"Okay, let me change clothes quickly, and then I'll drive you over..." he says, beginning to walk away. I look at his clothes, noticing him wearing a white tee with those grey sweatpants. They hang low on his waist, almost showing his torso where I could see his structured abdomen. And with his messy hair, he looks so effortlessly hot. I've never looked at him this way until yesterday's events. Everything he did makes me see him almost in a completely different light.

I stop him immediately as he says those words. "Do you...have to change?" I ask hesitantly. I don't know why it got the best of me... he's wearing a pair of grey sweats and a random t-shirt, but there's something about it that makes it so hot. It makes me think that I can see everything underneath, though I never have. He's just so detailed... I've seen him run in his practice shorts and he's got muscles galore. And especially from yesterday, I could feel what he's packing down there and I can't wait to have the full experience.

"I mean, not really... but why?" He asks innocently. Is he messing with me?

"Just, I have to hurry if I want to get Yuna on time..." I lie, chewing my bottom lip so hopefully he buys it.

He pushes his hair back with his hand and nods. "Okay then...we can leave." I mentally high five myself and run over to get my shoes on, shuffling out the door with Jungkook following close behind.

I get into the passenger side while he jumps into the drivers, starting the car and driving off. My eyes are glued to him. He drives with one hand on the steering wheel, man spreading for my drooling eyes to gawk at, while his hair is so fluffy and his side profile is stare-worthy. Shit, he actually is perfect. I can see why all the girls drop to their knees for him. Even through our entire friendship I never looked at Jungkook in this way. Yes, I knew he was attractive, but I didn't look at him the way I do now... Fuck-able.

"So why do you still live with your parents?" He asks suddenly, making my eyes fly away as he turns to glance at me.

I hum, trying to remember what he said. "I'm not prepared enough to go out on my own yet. I just need some more time to figure out my life," I respond. I watch secretly as Jungkook turns the steering wheel with one hand, and I literally have to peel my eyes away or else I'll end up jumping into his lap.

"Do you plan on moving out soon?" He asks more questions. Jesus, I wish he didn't so I could just drool over him.

"Sometime soon... Hopefully by next year."

"Any job idea's then?"

"No. None yet... There's nothing I'm really interested in." The only thing I'm interested in right now is how damn good he looks. Why am I having such a hard time? Jesus, why is he so hot?! "You?" I ask, redirecting the attention off of me.

He chuckles, leaning his head on the headrest. Holy shit. "Not right now. Maybe during the summer... I'll probably work at the gym so I can get a discount."

I hum, imaging what it would be like if I could shamelessly make him pull over so I could enjoy all that he has to offer. "How often do you go?" I ask.

"I try to go every day, but if I can't I try to get my cardio in doing other things." I know a few ways we could get our cardio in... "It's here right?" He asks, making me pull myself out of my fantasy to respond.

Next thing I realize is that we've pulled up into the parking lot of the club, and I feel my mood drop. I wish this to lasted longer. He looks so good and I was hoping for a better look. Damn. "I'll see you later?" He asks, almost like he's uncertain. As if we don't have any classes together...

"Of course." I grab my things and climb out the car. "Oh, and Jungkook," I call his name, watching his doe eyes look back at me, "You should wear those sweatpants more often..." I leave him with that and a teasing smile, slamming the door shut and getting into my own car.

"How are you feeling today?" Yuna asks just as we walk out of first class. It was difficult sitting next to Jungkook today. The image of him in the car this morning sits in my head and it makes me needy. So this question is hard to answer. I'm not doing too good.

"I'm okay," I say, sending her a soft smile.

She smiles back. "Do you think we can work on our Economics project tonight? It's due next week and I just want to make sure we have everything done. I don't care whose house we do it at," she asks, reminding me that I still am at school. I've been thinking like this is my own house recently, especially with my thoughts of pulling Jungkook aside and doing whatever I please with him...

"Sure, it doesn't matter to me."

We turn the corner and I instantly bump into someone. 

"Y/n!" Hana says enthusiastically, making me want to roll my eyes. "Awe, is this your friend? The one who had to pull you by your collar?" She teases, looking at Yuna.

"The only person who needs a collar around here is you, because you're a bitch," I spit, watching her expression change to a shocked one, as I've lost all patience for her.

"The dog has a loud bark, huh?" She asks. "Let's see if it's louder than your bite..." She turns back to Yuna, making me gently get a hold of the younger girl's arm to begin to walk away. But Hana catches her. "You do realize your friends a whore, right? She was out just last night looking for some sick man to get a hold of..."

I lean forward, gripping my fist tight about to land it her way but Yuna grabs my arm. "Let's go," she says, taking me by the arm while Hana just laughs to herself, her words echoing in my head. "There's no need for violence, Y/n, and we have class to get to." I sigh, listening to my friend's voice in my ear to calm myself down.

God, what is her obsession with me?! We're different grade levels, and we live different lives! She's crazy. Clinically insane.

"Will you be fine?" Yuna asks before we part ways.

I nod. "I'm fine. Just worked up. Thank you for pulling me away..."

She nods, and smiles. "I'll see you after," she mutters, walking her way to class. God, I have to get my anger issues under control. I can't break out into a fight with Hana. I can't afford that getting to my parents, and I can't risk them hearing how I've acted. It will be game over for me. I take a deep breath before I start walking to my next classroom. I'm lucky I have no classes with her.

As I'm walking to the door, I feel my arm being pulled in a different direction, my eyes flying to whose hand it is. I know those fingers anywhere. "Hey, Jungkook," I try catching his attention while also trying to keep up with his fast pace, "What is this?"

He doesn't respond, but walks near a closest, pushing it open and dragging me in it. I look at him with a somewhat worried expression. He turns around and starts kissing me, pushing me up against the door. I kiss him back, but not without confusion, until I feel something hard pushing up against my hip. "Christ, Jungkook," I mutter with some laughter, breaking away for a moment.

"Yea, I've had it since this morning. When you left," he answers breathlessly, leaning back down to kiss me. I didn't realize my words could affect him that much. Now I realize why he was so anxious all of first class. "I just need some help, babe."

I cringe at the nickname, but decide to let it slide this time. "Woah, the supply closet is a little risky, don't you think?" I ask, not opposed to the idea though. "Besides, I thought we agreed my bedroom is the only place we do this..."

"I think we're past the idea of your bedroom," Jungkook replies, gripping my waist. "And I'm not asking for sex," he mutters the last part, making me want to shudder. He then starts peppering small kisses down my earlobe, and my teeth sink so far into my bottom lip I thought it might bleed.

"So what do you want? A handjob, blowjob? Over the pants?" I ask, trying to keep my words under control. I'm not getting any sexual satisfaction this time, so I have to keep myself from losing myself.

Jungkook sucks a small spot under my jaw, making me inhale sharply. "Your choice." He continues his little kisses while I think of something, deciding on to just repay the favor from last night.

I move him to the flat wall on the other side of the closet, pressing my lips against Jungkook's, gently maneuvering my hand behind his neck to pull him closer into my grasp. He exhales, shuttering lightly as my other hand trails along his chest, down to his abdomen that flexes underneath my touch. My tongue slowly dominates his mouth, enjoying this feeling of control.

I slide my fingers down to his belt, getting a hold of it as he moans into my mouth. I keep my hand steady on his cheek while my other hand works to undo his belt. It's difficult with one hand, but somehow I get it done. I pull the zipper down, pushing my hand inside his pants and grabbing a hold of his hard-as-a-rock member. Jungkook elicits a whine, gripping my waist with his fingers, as there's nothing else to grab onto directly around us.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he says, but I shut him up by shoving my tongue down his throat. I pull his cock out enough to wrap my fingers around it, surprised by how thick he really is. I've never seen his dick before, I've only felt it through his pants, and damn, I'm not disappointed. He's so... perfect.

I move my hand up his shaft, touching the base and then moving back down. "Y/n—," he shutters, "f-fuck, yea, keep going..."

I decide to kiss his throat instead of killing my neck to reach his height, and leave wet kisses all around it, attempting to find that perfect spot. I find it right near his Adam's apple, on the right. He moans as I bite, and pump his long member in my hand. He's struggling to keep quiet. He's going to have to if we're going to stay hidden.

"I'll come if you keep doing that, Y/n." He lets out, humming after.

I smile, kissing near his ear. "Stop being so loud and you'll get to." He exhales gently under me, his mouth shutting tight while I quicken my pace, trying to hurry for the sake of classes. Not that I'm even worried about them right now. I rub his slit with my pointer finger, gathering the precum and spreading it around. He whimpers. Shit, I love that.

"Y/n—," he's having a hard time getting his words out. "Please, I need to — oh, shit!" He says a bit too loudly.

I kiss his lips quickly, backing up for a brief second to whisper, "come on, Jungkook," I slightly scold, but then smashing my lips on his to suppress any last moans he might have. I gently squeeze one more time, and before I'm even prepared, he shoots his cum on my fingers, the white substance dripping from them. I wrap my wet fingers and pump the front of his softening dick.

"N-no, Y/n..." he stutters. I drop to my knees, licking his cum off his member, while he shakes, biting his lip and whining. I lick him clean, giving him a bit of a bonus for the sweatpants... When I'm done, I stand back up, helping him get himself together. I kiss him gently, while he calms himself. "How was that?"

He inhaled sharply. "Fuck, you're amazing..." he says, pulling me by my waist to kiss me again.

I laugh to myself. "You've done that before, right?" He nods and I feel better. If that was his first time, I would've been scared. I don't know why, I just would have. It's scary to be someone's first. I don't know why it's like that for me...

"We should get going... Are you good?" I ask, checking on him to make sure I didn't knock him off his feet. I have some pride in my ability. I'm experienced and experimental, so this was enjoyable for me. The secrecy, the hiding, and the sexual tension was so hot. But now I've returned the favor, and we're even. It's perfect like this.

"Yes, I just need a minute..." He makes me laugh, then he looks at me, wondering why I'm laughing.

"You're funny," I say. His cheeks flush as he waves his hand in the air defensively.

"Since when did you get cringe...? And I thought I wasn't allowed to initiate this stuff..." Oh. I had forgotten about that.

I shrug it off, not bothering to worry about it. "I don't mind. Besides, you were horny because of me, so I'm not complaining. And I owed you," I respond nonchalantly, picking up my things from the corner and getting ready to leave.

"Thanks, by the way..." he says, making me look at him.

His big eyes look back at mine and I suddenly feel like I should hide myself again. I don't know how he does that. "Yea, sure..." I say, turning to the door. "We should go." He nods, and we exit the room like nothing happened.

But I didn't realize I would pass by this room every single day and remember what we did in it.

A few days later...

"Just come by for today...please? I won't ask again, and I'll do something for you..." Jungkook begs as I'm walking towards the entrance of the school, ready to leave and go home. "You can even bring Yuna. Jimin would like that," he shines a smile, trying to convince me.

Jungkook really wants me to watch his practice today. I'm not exactly sure why... We don't really associate together. Our agreement is just sex. But I kind of owe him for letting me stay with him the other night and taking care of me. But I don't know why he wants me to do this. In High School, when we were best friends, I would watch his practices all the time, watching as his ability flourished and grew even better so that he got a scholarship here. But now, it feels foreign to think of myself going to one of his soccer practices.

This is revealing to me how close he wants to be with me again. And I'm not sure how I exactly feel about it.

"Yuna can't, she has work today. But I don't understand why you want me to go so bad, I'm only going to sit there..." I mutter, crossing my arms to stand my ground. The boy in front of me huffs, ruffling his hair. He looks good when he does that to his hair... God, I need to quit thinking things like that. "But you'll be watching me. Come on, just once! I'll buy you dinner after..."

I don't like that. I don't think I want to have dinner with him. "No, no dinner." He raises an eyebrow when I say that. "You don't have to repay me since I stayed at your house the other night," I add to spare his feelings. "Fine. Just for today. You better be glad I don't have better plans..." His eyes light up and he looks so happy to know I'm going to be there to watch him. He grabs my hand and starts to walk me towards the field on the right side of campus. "Jesus, it's right now?"

"Yes. I have it every day except Fridays, for two-and-a-half hours," he replies. Right, that reminds me of how he rushed out of my house the other day, claiming to be late to practice.

"Two-and-a-half hours?!" I exclaim, stopping in my tracks. He turns to face me. "Jungkook, there's no way I'm going to stay for that long!"

He rolls his eyes, continuing to walk with his hand around my wrist. "Stay for an hour, and if you're absolutely and utterly bored, then you have my permission to leave." His permission...? That's hilarious.

I stay silent for the rest of the walk there, which is under two minutes, and when we get to the field, he mutters something about changing and runs to the locker rooms, leaving me by myself. I sigh, going towards the bleachers and climbing up near the top, so I'll have good view of everyone. There are a few other people there, but not enough to crowd the place. So I'm alone over here. It's perfect.

I take out my phone and scroll through it, trying to pass the time until the practice starts. I see a few guys out there already and try to find Jungkook. I spot him jogging out of the locker room and onto the field, wearing some athletic clothes. I watch his head turn, looking around the bleachers, until his eyes land on me, and I realize he was looking for me. His face lights up, and he waves his hand like a little boy. I try to hold back the smile on my face and wave back subtly.

It's freezing out here. It's nearly winter, and my thick coat is hardly enough to keep me warm when it's nearing the end of the day. I should've brought gloves and a hat as well, but I hadn't known I would be here an extra hour, outdoors especially. But my mind doesn't even really focus on that when I see Jungkook start to warm up. The whole team does their stretching, and some conditioning for about thirty minutes, then it's time to get down to business.

The actual practice starts. The soccer ball comes onto the field, and they do some drills. Jungkook and Jimin are obviously together, and I can't be oblivious of how friendly they are to one another. Messing and teasing each other. It's enjoyable to watch. It reminds me of how him and I were so long ago, but I try to not let it dampen my mood. That time of my life is gone, and it probably won't ever be back. Jungkook's and my relationship will never be the same again. Even after this whole sex-agreement shit...

Jungkook is a really good soccer player. Probably one of the best on the team. He shoots the most goals, and I'm pretty sure he plays Forward. Despite the endless amounts of soccer games I went to in High School, I hardly remember anything about it. All I can know right now is that they're playing scrimmage, and Jungkook is doing the most. It's attractive in the very best... Watching a sweaty Jungkook run around and score goals is the highlight of my time.

Until someone decided to ruin it. "Gawking over the soccer players, I see," Hana says, making me sigh internally. She smiles her malicious smile, and takes a seat next to me. "Careful, one of them is my brother..."

"Nobody asked, nor does anyone care, Hana," I reply, putting my focus back on the players. She just can't seem to take the hint though.

"What's the matter? Mad that I spend more time with Jungkook than you?" If only she knew... "Who knows? Maybe he'll ask me out soon. I mean he's already spoken to Yoongi about it," she says, her face reading lies and deceit. Jungkook would never like her. He's told me when we were friends countless of times that she wasn't his type, and was like a little sister to him, despite her capability of being a bitch.

I let out a laugh, making her drop her smile and stare at me.

"Just because you and Jungkook are friends again, doesn't mean he's love with you, you know," she spits. I roll my eyes, feeling the anger settle in, but I don't act on it.

"We aren't friends, Hana. And haven't been for some time," I reply, coming face-to-face with the hard truth that I don't like to hear still. Even this much later.

"He wouldn't want to be friends with your whore-self anyway," she adds, a smirk plastered to her lips. "I'm glad you're self aware." She stands, picking up her things and walks down the bleachers. I hate her with every ounce of my being. I can't stand her one bit. I watch as she yells for her brother during their break, him jogging over and giving her a side hug. Jungkook walks over and talks to Hana, while I watch from the top of the bleachers, feeling my mood drop each second.

I was enjoying myself until she came along. Why does she hate me so much? I've never known why. I don't think I deserve this treatment, either.

The sweaty boy I've had my eyes on, looks up, noticing my inattentiveness, and starts making his way to me. I want to pretend like I don't see him, but we're making direct eye contact. He knows I see him, and I know he sees me. "Y/n," he says my name, only a few steps below me now. I show him a forced smile while he gives me a confused look. "You haven't left yet, I see..."

I nod. "I forgot how good you were at soccer. I haven't seen you play in a while," I say to avoid the tense atmosphere. Jungkook nods reciprocally, reaching for his shirt to wipe his forehead. I get a glimpse of his tight stomach, and feel my cheeks to pink. I try to ignore it though. "When's your next game?"

"Not for a while. We just train earlier on to stay fit," he replies. "I saw you talking to Hana, was everything okay?"

I blank on a quick response, not sure what to say. He knows I don't like Hana, but I'm not sure if he knows how awful she is to me. What do I say? "She was just talking about Yoongi... and you, apparently. I think she likes you still..."

He raise an eyebrow, setting his hands on his hips, still taking some deep breaths. "Does she? Why do you say that?"

I shrug my shoulders, looking away to avoid his piercing gaze. "Just a guess..."

"Jeon! Breaks over, on the feild!" His coach calls behind him. I watch as he turns his head and then looks back at me. He looks hesitant to say something, so I'm wait for him to say it. "Are you going to stay till the end? After practice, I can shower quickly and drive you home...?"

I shake my head. "No, it's fine. I drove myself here this morning so... But it's a little cold, I'm not sure about staying the rest of the time." His face visibly drops, but he tries to not look so bothered. "Don't worry about me, I'll let you know when I'm leaving. I won't leave without saying goodbye."

He smiles, beginning to step down so his coach doesn't get upset. His cheeks are a bit pink, and I hate to think about maybe why that is, or what I said that made it so. "Okay... I'll see you later then." He waves and then hustles down to the field, a bright smile on his face once again.

I don't know what I'm going to do with the given situation anymore...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 69 11
--He's a sin she's willing to commit and confess to God to seek forgiveness so that she can sin again freshly... But the moment she sees him an unkno...
68.7K 3.7K 30
𝘼 π™ˆπ˜Όπ™π™„π˜Ό π™π™Šπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ύπ™€ // π™Έπšƒ'πš‚ 𝙰 πš‚πšƒπ™Ύπšπšˆ 𝙾𝙡 π™‡π™π™‰π˜Ό π™€π™‡π™„π™•π˜Όπ˜½π™€π™π™ƒ & π™†π™„π™ˆ π™π˜Όπ™€π™ƒπ™”π™π™‰π™‚ 𝙰 π™±π™΄π™°πš„πšƒπ™Έπ™΅πš„π™» πš†π™Έπšƒπ™²π™·...
1.6K 61 11
He holds your body up and gives a very intense stare. Jungkook:"Sit" Well then, you do not think twice. You just push your panty aside and sit on hi...
6.8K 398 48
"Please let her go, she is not well and she need me Taehyung please" he started crying "You don't understand," he pleaded, his eyes pleading for emp...