EK:...Love at first sight, th...

Von Erilaguiri

Can Divit is a turkish internationally famous actor, who comes back to Istanbul after 6 months in USA. Tired... Mehr

Prologue: Can & Sanem
1. And he laid his eyes on her
2. "Excuse me, Mr Softbeard"
3. Rocky Can
4. Can's heaven on earth
5. Only the wings were missing
6. Smooth and warm ice cream
7. Not once upon a time
8. Jealousy?
9. Yes indeed
10. He won't agree. And?
11. Can's choice? Well...no.
12. So Can got wings. And a key.
13. Sanem's very smooth caveman
14. Space in her heart, life and bathroom cabinet
15. Butterflies everywhere
16. A jar full of love
17. Chapter "B"; BBQ, Baba, Brother. And a Bony Brat
18. Decisions. Yes. Or no?
19. What the f**k?!?
20. Shame on you
21. The deceived Miss Sharky
22. "I can't handle all these 'cousin Leyla'."
23. Can's everything
25. Burnt bacon & praised squids
26. The moon, the stars...and a Fiat 500
27. With Can in the morning? Hot. Always hot...
28. Yet to-be
29. Real or fake part of their future?
30. To Milan or not to Milan, that's the question
31. Look out, Milan!
32. "Get ready. Just get ready."
33. Pure & utterly Sanem
34. Honesty lasts the longest. Usually.
35. The weeper
36. 'Uh uh' often frustrates
37. Sated by her "creepy pervert"
38. Family, love, food & some blessing. (And some sex on that damn rug..!)
39. Miss Talk Dirty
40. A stunned and corner peeing Can
41. A minx with an s and with an h
42. Surrounded & at home
43. Definitely & absolutely. Yes.
44. Like 7 he felt.
45. Mr Hickey's burning butt initials
46. Grumpy schmucks never listen
47. So, how much is 'some'?
48. "No thanks, I can handle it."
49. Bad influence and broad grins
50. "Just shut the f**k up!"
51. Hers to handle, hers to love
52. Tiny but arousing buttons
53. Can's fiery lioness.
54. Very quick, a bit risky and almost naughty
55. ...from now on ex fiancee
56. His worst three days ever
57. "Ditto, Can."
58. A slightly tipsy Sanem
59. A dancing hoover & sexy bunnies
60. Bushy, smutty & defeated
61. Almost
62. Mr & Mrs Can Divit
63. Soreness made by l❤️ve
64. Daily dose needed
65. ...and another bold & pushy woman
66. To fool or to be fooled
67. Pure love & intense practice
68. Tanned honeymoon curves
69. Temporary only
70. Made Monday the 30th
71. Gardener no, fresh horseshit yes
72. A blowfly with big boobs & a boiling "point"
73. Can's pregnancy hormones
74. Daddy "the intruder" got kicked
75. Still a mystery
76. İki küçük aslan
77. "Mrs Divit, your sweet ass does 'things' to me"
78. Brad's tit for tat
79. Z. A. & E. N. Divit
80. A Brownie, yes. An italian, no. (NO!)
81. Pissed off
82. Non industrial, nobodies & a dizzy duck
83. "And I love you more, Sanem. Hayatım."
84. Only 4
85. The Divit family is completed. (For now.)
86. I ❤️ Canem
Epilogue..? Yeah, at least I think so.

24. The future Mrs Can Divit (?)

3.4K 227 122
Von Erilaguiri

Can sat in a comfortable armchair in front of the interviewer, journalist or whatever she was. She had offered him something to drink and he asked for some cold water. The glass stood on the table between them and he had had a couple of sips. The woman was his age, maybe a few years older, was not bad looking but far too obvious when she tried to impress him; her tits were on their way out of the top she was wearing, she smiled at him, bit her lower lip, crossed her legs and then changed them back and forward as to show off what she had in between them, but Can didn't have time for her shit.

"Eh...excuse me, but can we get started, please? I have other plans afterwards and it's getting a bit late. If you still want some pictures before I leave, we should...", he said quite frankly to the woman and gestured with his hands to make her understand he was serious. He could see how she blushed and tried to recover. She sat up in her armchair, cleared her throat a few times and had some water. And she stopped changing her crossed legs. Smart girl, Can thought and held a small smile back. She explained to him that she would record the whole interview with a small tape recorder, or maybe it was a bit more modern than a tape recorder, but he didn't care, he just nodded to agree to it.
She pressed a button on the recorder and started with her questions. First she asked about EK, the turkish serie that had made him and his co-actress Demet internationally famous all over the world last year, and due to his role in EK he was now nominated to Best Actor on Istanbul Film Festival in July and she wanted to know how he felt about that. She asked about the relation between him and the other actors, about the chemistry between him and Demet, if he would like to work with her again and if they remained friends. He answered her the best he could and yes, of course he and Demet were still friends and would always be, he stated.
Then she asked him about his movie in the States; how it felt to act side by side with Brad Pitt, such a worldwidely famous actor and what the movie was all about. Again he did his best to give her satisfying answers and even told her he thought the release of the movie would be before the end of the year.
The last question about work was if he had any new project coming up and he told her that his agent was looking into a few of them, yes.

"Can, we wish you the best in your career" she said with a smile. "Let's move on to your private life; how does it feel to be one of Turkey's most desired batchelors?" She watched him intensely. Can passed a hand over his beard and looked back at her.

"Well, I don't know, as I'm not on the market anymore." He could see how her jaw fell down and how she got an unbelieving look on her face. She looked down into her papers and then back on him.

"I...sorry, but until just 2 days ago you seemed to be very much on the market, if we have in mind the pictures of you..?" She had a confused face on.

"You shouldn't believe everything you see on social media, should you?" Can asked her with irony. "That's why I want to give you the exclusivity about my private life, but only if you tell the real story, nothing made up. If you promise that, I will tell you, if not...then we're almost done here." He looked at her with a questioning face.

"Eeh...mm, yeah, of course! I give you my word, only what you tell me will be printed, no need to make things up, right?" She laughed a fake laugh meanwhile her brain was on high speed. "With your permission, I need to have a word with the magazine's management, okey?" He wondered why she asked for permission, as she already was on her way towards the door, but whatever.

2 minutes later she was back, sat down in her chair and looked at him.

"Great, Can, I just had to check, as we all presumed you were still on the...well, on the market" she said and laughed in that fake way again.

"So, tell me, who is the lucky girl, who had captured Can Divit's heart, huh?"

She could see how he got a bit lost in his thoughts, how he got a dreamy expression and a 'I'm so in love'-smile on his face. Wow, she thought, this is for real, he is in love! She was surprised but happy for him; it couldn't always be easy to be famous like him and seen like a womanizer all the time. He probably had a heart like everybody else, so yes, she decided she was happy for him. No chance for herself as he was already taken, so why not..?

"Sanem, her name is Sanem. The smartest, strongest and the most beautiful woman I've ever met." He put his hands on his thighs and leaned back in the chair, looking into the distance. Then he continued.

"We have something very special between us, it really sparkles when we are together" he said and bit his bottom lip. "She is my soulmate, she is my future; she's my future wife and the mother of my children, our children. And I love her with all my heart" he finished. She met his eyes and could see tears in them. Gosh, she thought, this is more than serious and almost got tears in hers as well. But she cleared her throat.

"Tell me more about her, Can, and tell me how you met, please," she said with a low voice. So he did, he loved to talk about her.

"She's only 24 but has her own business since a few years back already. She is...well, hippie, very peaceful and warm. She doesn't like fame but has promised to try to deal with me anyway" he said and chuckled a bit. "She makes natural creams and perfumes out of flowers by her grandma's recipe, all done by hand, all natural, and she actually made me my own scent, you wanna smell?" he asked her and leaned over. So she smelled him.
Wow! she thought and closed her eyes for a moment. What an incredible scent! That woman must have an angel's hands to be able...she opened her eyes up and shut her mouth.

"Great, isn't it?" he asked her with a grin. "And her own scent...it drives me crazy, she smells so good and I could actually eat her u..." He blushed when he realised what he was about to say. He shrugged with an apologizing smile on his face. Then he went on.

"She is also a great dancer and will perform a dance with Şükrü Özyıldıs on the Film Festival and as she's such a beautiful woman, her advertise manager wanted her to represent her own business, so she did. Why get someone else when she's the most beautiful woman on earth, huh?" He raised his eyebrows in a questioning way and made a gesture with his hands in the air.

Liza actually started to feel curiousity about this woman, as he described and talked about her with such feelings, such happiness...she must be very special, she stated.

"And how did you meet? When and where?" She leaned forward as she was intrigued and impatient to know.

"Well, the first time...from quite a distance we felt those sparks between us, but we never got to speak, we just saw each other and felt it. I suppose destiny had to do with it, as we met for the second time the very same evening. And ever since, I can't be without her; I need her to be able to breathe, really. Maybe it sounds stupid, but it's like...it's like I keep my breath when we're not together, do you understand what I mean?" he asked her with his eyebrows raised again.

"I think I actually have got an idea, yes," she answered him with a crooked smile. This interview ended up being totally different from what she'd thought it would be, but who could ever imagine that the womanizer Can Divit would sit here, telling her about the love of his life with those puppy eyes he got every time he mentioned or thought about this girl Sanem? And she promised herself to write nothing but the truth.

**********

Sanem was still working downstairs and it was almost 7 in the evening. She was a bit upset with herself about what happened between her and Yigit, but had it been her fault? Did she overreact? If yes, why? Because she knew he was right? But no, he wasn't right anymore, that was how Can had been before. Before her. Almost. If they didn't count the incident with 'cousin Leyla', of course. She frowned and stopped with what she was doing. No. She knew Yigit was upset because he was interested in her; she had had her doubts when they went out on that date, but today when he got his face on her neck in a very improper way, she just knew. Despite that, she appreciated him as a friend, and now...now what? What she said to him was not the nicest thing, she had been mean to him, even nasty. She sighed and put her hand on her forehead. And should she tell Can about it? Maybe he needed to know, as he was some kind of friend of Yigit, in case. Or? She sighed again and started to clean up. Then she checked up on her oils and on the flowers as well. No, no need for one or the other yet. But what she needed was a few days of relax, out of the city. So she sat there and wished herself far away for a while.

**********

Can left the magazine something past 7. It had been a good interview, he thought. The woman, her name was Liza, wasn't it? had actually been great since she understood that he wasn't interested in having sex with her, and she had asked him good questions and seemed to be genuinely interested in his answers. She also asked him about his future with Sanem, if they had any plans and if she would travel with him if needed. He responded that if everything went as they wanted, yes, she would travel with him and yes, he wanted to put a ring on her finger as soon as possible, that was his plan at the moment. He blushed a bit but got his wolf grin on his face. She congratulated him and wished him good luck. And sfhe promised him again that she would only write whatever she got recorded on that tape.

They took a few photos of him in different poses and with his shirt opened up. Nothing new to Can, so it was done in a short while.

Can had sent Sanem a text just before he got inside the car, but she hadn't replied. That was strange he thought, and decided to call her. After a few signals he could hear her sweet 'hello' and a few butterflies took off for a quick flight in his stomach.

"I missed you all day, bebek, I'll die if I can't see you tonight...can I come over?" he asked quietly. She seemed a bit distracted on the other end of the phone.
"Sanem, are you okey?" he asked her and just got a huh-huh for an answer, so he decided to go home, get some clothes and to go over to her place as soon as possible.

"Aşkim, I'm on my way," he said and hung up. Then he stepped on the accelerator.

He got there about 40 minutes later. The traffic had been horrible and he had gritted his teeth all the way. He was eager to get to her. He wondered what had happened to her and he just hoped it wasn't any major problem.
The door was closed so he put the code in and went inside. He saw the light in the 'factory' room, se he passed behind the desk but remained standing in the doorway. She was dealing with flowers. They were everywhere around her in the light from the old fashion desklamps from IKEA. She had some music on and he could hear her hum to the song. He could tell she was really concentrated. She had a crown made of flowers on her head and the lights made shadows come and go on her face, as she moved around. She was so beautiful and he had to tell himself to keep on breathing.

He cleared his throat and he saw how she jumped a bit, looked up and saw him. Her face parted in two as she showed off her most gorgeous smile.

"Can!" She moved quickly towards him and jumped up on him. He grabbed her underneath her buttocks to keep her in place, and she held on to him with her arms on his neck and with her legs around his waist. She still had that 'killer smile' on when she leaned in and kissed him. She cut the kiss before it got hotter, put her forehead towards his, looked into his eyes and told him how much she loved him.
Wow he thought, what a great way to be welcomed home! He put his wolf grin on.

"Did you miss me, bebek?" He quickly kissed her smiling mouth. "You look fantastic with those flowers in your hair I must say". She blushed a bit.

"Well thank you and yeah, I always miss you, Can" she said and kissed him back. "And I'm terribly hungry as I didn't get any lunch today. I think I have to tell you why, but let's order some food from the restaurant just beside here first, okey?"

"Okey, you order and I go upstairs to have a quick shower and to open up a nice bottle of wine for us" he replied, kissed her again and went off. She sighed with joy, turned around to switch off the lights, got her purse and phone and left to get some food.

She ordered some grilled spare ribs and salad, and decided to wait for it as it would take only 5 minutes. When she got the bag with the food, she walked back home. Almost there, she got Yigit in sight. He was standing outside and was looking up towards her windows. She slowed down and stopped a few meters from him.

"Looking for someone?" she asked him with suspicious voice. He flinched a bit as she scared him. He blew out some air and put his hands on his hips.

"Sanem! You scared me!" He looked at her with a serious face.

"Did I? You were staring at my building, my place, so who did you expect to see?" she wondered and crooked an eyebrow at him.

"Look, I...I felt so bad after what happened today and I wanted to ask for an apologize. It got too personal, or I did. By the way, you look gorgeous with that crone on your head." Then he looked down at the ground in front of him before he raised his head and met her eyes again.

She ignored his compliment about the crone.

"I wasn't very nice either, so okey, we are both sorry. Let's leave it like that, but I would prefer you to stay away, Yigit." She could see he got upset, so she walked towards the door when he suddenly grabbed her arm.

"Sanem, please! I just want you to be careful with Can! I understand that you...you like him as he is a good looking guy, sexy, famous and all that, but he is also notorious..."

"Get. Your. Hands. Off. Her." Can interrupted him with a low, steely voice. He stared at Yigit from the doorway, and he let go of her arm. Sanem went over to Can and he let her slip inside. Then he closed the door behind him and took a few steps to get closer to Yigit.

"Stay away from her, okey? She's my girlfriend and soon to be my fiancee. I can hardly wait to make her Mrs Can Divit, so, I repeat, stay away from her and stop telling her bad things about me, if not, I will make you stop. Have that in mind."

He gave Yigit another icy look before he turned around, put the code in and disappeared inside.

Yigit just stood there and watched Can disappear behind the door. Fiancee? Marriage? He must have been kidding me to get me off her back, he thought and looked up towards her windows again. So, I will wait her out then; once he has abandoned her, I'll be there for her. Yes, I will bide my time, he thought and smiled. He put his hands in the pockets and walked away.

**********

"Just forget about that fucker, Sanem, I promise he won't bother you again", he said and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Though I'm glad I saw what happened when I was looking for you through the windows, and how did he dare to touch you like that, huh?" Can got a reproachful expression on his face. "But I told him off and on Friday he and the rest of the world will know what I'm up to with the future Mrs Can Divit" he said and kissed her softly on her mouth.

"Well, to me it's enough if we know it, just you and me" she said and gazed at his beautiful face. They had just finished the food when she told him what happened at lunchtime with Yigit. That he had warned her and, with some shame on her face, she told him what she had said to Yigit before she left him at the cafeteria. When she got quiet, Can burst into laughter. She slapped him on his chest but couldn't hold back her own laughter. When they finally calmed down, she sipped some wine and then took their plates to the kitchen and put it all in the dishwasher. Standing there, she got her eyes on him. He was watching the tv, dressed in only underwear, had crossed his long legs and had put them upon the table after she'd cleared it. How did he manage to always look so damn hot? she wondered and felt her desire for him grow. She bit her bottom lip and asked herself if it was bad to have sex with their stomachs full of food..? Naaa, if they took it slow it wouldn't hurt anyone, would it? So she got herself naked and walked over to him. When he noticed her, he took his eyes of the tv screen and put them on her, and got a surprised expression on his face. His jaws fell down for a moment, but he closed his mouth slowly when he gazed at her with his dark eyes. She could already notice his arousement, as he still was leaning backwards in the sofa and his underwear wasn't exactly a straitjacket to keep his dick calm. She put her hands on her breasts and pushed them together, got her lips wet with the tip of her tongue and slowly leaned forward. She kissed and sucked on the pads of his big toes and then put her hands on his thighs and teased him with her breasts just in front of him. She gazed at him when she slowly pushed his legs down from the table, pushed them apart and got down on her knees between them. Can was completely mesmerized by her and didn't oppose at all when she told him to lift his ass up to let her set his dick free by taking his boxers off.
When she got his marvelously big and pink dick in front of her face she almost drooled. This dick together with Can's black and so very sexy and horny eyes set on her...who wouldn't drool? He drove her crazy, even without touching her. She was eager to take him in her mouth, but first she leaned in and licked his nipples one by one. When she did, she made sure her breasts embraced his dick and with her hands she pressed the three of them together. She could hear him moan by pleasure and that made her breathe faster and get back to where she wanted to be. Her sex was already pounding for him, but she was determined to give him a small blowjob before anything else, so she grabbed him at the base, pulled at it and got him in her mouth. The tip was already moistered and it was all because of her she thought, and felt her heart skip a beat by happiness. She started to work him all over and she got him in, out, in, licking, sucking, biting...all this while she was listening to him. That turned her on even more; to hear him moan and how he sobbed out her name, how he pushed himself inside her mouth and groaned loud when he got close to release. But she knew, and she always stopped in time. When his breathing was harsh enough, she let it go and crawled up upon him.

"I hope you enjoyed that, Can" she whispered and kissed him. He shook his head with closed eyes and could only smile. When she got herself in place she went on

"It's not healthy to do any kind of workout with the stomach full of food, so I will be very careful, okey?" She smiled and kissed him when she sank down and took him all in. They both moaned and he put his hands on her hips to help her speed up. But no, this was going to be slow, so she got his hands in hers and held on to them, still going slow, oh so slow. He tried to calm down and watched her riding him. He could see her closing her eyes in pleasure and how her mouth got o-shaped every time she was filled up by him. He had to close his eyes to avoid to come, but at the same time he wanted to see her. His angel, his heaven, his everything. He got tears in his eyes and leaned forward and put his mouth on one of her nipples and sucked it into his mouth, more than anything it was to hide his teary eyes away from her, and grabbed her moving hips again.
He forced her to speed up, as he could feel he wouldn't last much longer. He felt her tight sex grip him and how she rubbed her clitoris against his pelvis, meanwhile she still rode him. He began to push into her to touch her magic spot every time she sank down on him and could feel how she got closer. He watched her intensively; his beautiful queen, still with the flowers in her hair...to feel, to see and to hear her like this, pushed him over the edge.

"Sanem, my love, you are...I'm...I love you, I'm coming! Come with me, Sanem!" He could feel how he culminated, the heatwave that past through his shivering body when he closed his eyes and filled her up with his seed, as he loved to do. And how he loved to hold her tight towards him when he could hear her come and feel how she still moved upon him.

Author's note again...

A bit longer chapter than normal as I went on and on. Was it too long, or boring maybe? Let me know by your comments, and if you enjoyed it, please vote as well, as that helps to keep me going!
Thanks!

eri

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.1K 206 7
One Shots from our beloved show Erkenci Kus This is my very first attempt at writing a fanfic. Please be gentle with the critique. Thanks for reading...
132K 5.8K 28
Sanem became the woman she didn't want to be. Can became the man he didn't want to be. *****MATURE CONTENT*****
28.7K 2.9K 39
Sanem Aydin is living her dream life in Paris, as she is about to graduate from college with the intention of starting a company and launching her ow...
109K 4.7K 15
Following a terrible accident, Can Divit loses his memory. He wakes up and there is a stranger beside his bed, Sanem, her eyes full of love and hope...