The Boy I'd Always Love ***A...

By ZsaYad

I had come to terms that Bastian would probably never settle down, not even for me so the next best thing was... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

The Boy I'd Always Love ***A Short Story****

976 10 2
By ZsaYad

Copyright 2013 @ Yadi Medrano

All Rights Reserved

Copyright: This story " The Boy I'd Always Love" including all chapters, prologues, epilogues and associated content ( ie: fan pics, fanfics,teasers, and content within a blog, social networks and eReaders). Is copyrighted under the Copyright and Designs Patent Act 1968. All rights are reserved by the own and the creator of this work (Yadi Medrano), and any unauthorized copying, manipulation and or broadcasting, and distribution or selling of this work constitutes and infringement on copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Punishment includes but not limited to:

A fine of up to $150,000 for each work infringed

Infringer(s) pay for the attorney's fees and court costs

The Court can issue an injuction to stop the infringing act(s)

The Court can impound the illegal work(s)

The infringer can go to jail

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 880 39
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and he gives her the world. They're...
36.4K 995 63
Ever since I was 9 she was my bestfriend, Over time my feeling towards her grew and she meant everything to me even if she didn't know that. When I...
1.1K 30 11
Currently being edited I have a crush on my best friend. That I can't deny, but I am too shy to confess. Also I don't want to ruin our friendship. Be...
40.4K 1.4K 35
"Are you stalking me?" His deep voice asked. "You wish, that would mean I actually thought about you enough to wonder where you are." I looked away...