KL RAHUL

By Anzee1199

A boy who's is a cricketer. He is an introvert person. who don't know how to share feelings. More

Characters
PART - 1
PART - 2
PART-3
PART - 4
PART - 5
PART-6
PART- 7
PART-8
PART-9
PART-10
PART-11
PART-12
PART-13
PART-14
PART-15
PART-16
PART-17
PART-18
PART-19
PART-20
PART-21
PART-22
PART-23
PART-24
PART-25
PART-26
PART-27
PART-28
PART-29
PART-30
PART-31
PART-32
PART-33
PART-34
PART-35
PART-36
PART -37
PART-38
PART-39
PART-40
Part - 41
Part - 43
Part - 44

Part - 42

634 28 5
By Anzee1199

Rahul and Diya had breakfast and he msged to his brothers "Come to his farmhouse, msg his address. " Diya and Rahul made arrangements for today's party.

It's evening,

They saw all the arrangements and dishes too.

Rahul's outfit

Diya's outfit

M

ahi, Virat, Rohit,Jinks with there wife's came. Rish too.

"Wow!! Nice farmhouse. "Virat said.

"Unique one. Nice idea " Anushka said.

"You are right. " Sakshi said.

Maid show them the way of garden. All moved towards them.

"Beautiful decor " Ritika said. All nod.

"Rahul!!!" Ziva said excitedly and ran to him. All saw they are coming towards them. Rahul picked ziva up.

"How is my Barbie ?" Rahul asked.

"Super " Ziva said, showed thumbs up.

"Great ! " Rahul said.

"Hi Ziva " Diya said.

"Hii D " Ziva said and jumped in Diya's arm.

Rahul hugged Mahi,Virat, Rish, then other teammates. Diya hug all the ladies.

"Come " Rahul said.

All took drinks and talking to each other.

"Rah bhai ! Mujhe bhi bula lete, mai bhi help karta na " Rish asked.

"That's Ok . Tu abhi enjoy kar , abhi time hai kaam karne keliye." Rahul said, ruffles his hair with smile.

"Haan. Apki shaadi me karunga. Dulhe ka bhai rahuga jab toh.. " Rish said mischievously.

"Kya bola ? " Rahul said, raising his one eyebrow.

"Kuch nai " Rish said, moved back.

"Maine sun liya " Rahul said. Rish showed his full teeth. Rahul shook his head. Virat came to them.

"Party kyu rakhi hai Rahul ? Any special occasion?" Virat asked.

"Oh ya, wait ! Doll come here " Rahul said. Diya came to him.

"So, attention everyone, ladies and gentlemen. As you are my family , I would like to share a goodnews. Diya is getting Padma bhushan award for best Doctor award, Best hospital award for R.D Hospitals. " Rahul said excitedly.

"Congratulations Diya !!!! "All said together.

"Congratulations  Diya di " Rish said and  came and side hug her.

"Thanks Rish " Diya said.

All are happy with Diya's success. All had snacks then, dinner too.

"So,when is the award function? "Mahi asked.

"Dec 24,2019 " Diya said with smile.

"That's great ! "Virat  said.

"Ghar Chale " Mahi asked.

" Bhai aaj ruk jao na " Rahul asked.

"But..... " Virat said, but Rahul pleads them.

"Ok " Mahi said.

"Thanks bhai " Rahul said with smile.

"And Rish...." Rahul going to say.

"Haan bhai, ruk raha hu " Rish said.

"Great!" Rahul said. All moved in hall.

Rahul showed them rooms and They freshen up there kids and then, themselves. Ziva and sammy are playing in hall. Rahul and Diya sat there looking at them. Mahi, Virat, jinks looking at home with Sakshi, Anushka. Radhika with baby Aarya came out of room, because of baby crying.

"What happened?" Jinks asked.

"Don't know ? She is crying continously" Radhika said.

"May be hungry " Sakshi said.

"After having milk only ,she started crying." Radhika said. Sakshi took the baby and no use. Mahi ,Jinks ,Rohit, Ritika took the baby but no use. Virat, Anu and Rish trying to stop baby's cry. But, no use. Radhika is on edge to start crying.

"Give her to me " Diya said, Radhika gave her to Diya. But, no use. The baby is in Diya's arm. Rahul start tuning the guitar. All turned to him and saw him sitting on sofa. Ziva and Sammy run to Rahul sat on sofa. Rahul started singing. All smile at him and saw the baby stopped crying. While singing ,Rahul moved towards All his brothers and bhabi's too ,side hug them.

He moved to Diya and Baby Aarya. He kissed Diya, she smiled. He soothed baby's cheeks, baby smiled. He continued singing. Diya with action said to take him the baby. He nodded No. Diya insist. Rahul took baby carefully and completed the song. He kissed her forehead with closed eyes. Then, Rahul moved the baby down. Both baby and Rahul look at each other, Aarya smile and Rahul too.

"Doll look Aarya is smiling looking at me " Rahul said excitedly.

"Yeah !" Diya said with smile. Rish clicked the photos.

"Send it to me Rish " Rahul said.

"Ok bhai " Rish said.

"Hi Aarya, I am your chachu Rahul,but call me Rahul. " Rahul said. Aarya make voice.

"Yeah call him that only. He want to feel young. Now also " Virat said.

"Are you jealous ?" Rahul asked.

"No, I am not ?" Virat asked.

"You are looking jealous that why ?" Rahul said and move away from there. Others laugh except Virat ,who made face.

All left to room to sleep.

Next day,

All wake up and freshen up. All had breakfast. All left for homes.

All are back to routine as in, ICT are practicing daily and enjoying time with family. Then, ad shoots and all. Rahul is also busy with the practice and business meetings. Diya is back to shoots and interviews.

Like this days went. Rohit and Virat celebrated there anniversaries with their wife's and family.

On Dec 23,

Diya reached Delhi and hotel. She got the room. Diya's phone rang "Bubs❤ " She picked up the call.

"Did you reach hotel ?" Rahul asked.

"Yeah I did " Diya said.

"Ok then i will be there, before the award function starts " Rahul said.

"Hmmm " Diya said, looking down in her lap.

"Hey! I will be there, when you are taking the award. Ok " Rahul said.

"Yeah! Good. Have your dinner. Then, sleep " Rahul said.

"Ok ,you too. Don't work late night " Diya said.

"Ok. TC bye " Rahul said.

"TC bye." Diya said. They cut the call.

Next day,

Diya wake up and freshen up. She got ready in a saree and had breakfast. She left for award function.

Diya's outfit

She reached award function and sat on her place. All came, who are winners. The function has started. It's Diya's time,

"The best doctor award and best Hospitals award goes to........Dr.D " Host said surprisingly, seeing a mystery name .

"I would like to call Dr.D " Host said. All are surprised with the name. Diya got up from her seat and moved to stage.

Diya received two awards from president. Host have mic to her.

"Good Evening everyone, I know most of the people know me as an actress. That I am. I am also a MBBS,  Cardiologist. I am a doctor too. I would like thank my parents to let me do my passion and dream together. Thank you Mom,Dad for always being my Support. And The Best Hospitals Award, This Award goes to My Love Rahul, who supported me and motivated me to have my own Hospitals too. Thank you for always being there as pillar. " Diya said, saw Rahul is sitting beside her chair and clapping for her with proud in his face. She went to her seat and sat on her chair.

Diya gave her one award to him. Rahul took that and kissed her forehead.

The function ended.

"I am proud of you " Rahul said, kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes in peace.

"Thank you " Diya said.

They went to hotel and freshen up. They both had snacks and slept. The news about Diya is all over india.

------------------------------------------------------------
Please Vote and Comment below ⚓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 15.2K 53
"Jab ishq ki beemari lagti hai, Tab chudail bhi pyaari lagti hai"
60K 5.3K 62
Highest rankings - #1 hindi #1 btsfanfic #1 fanfiction #4 lovestory Aap kabhi ooty gaye ho ? Itni sundar jagah ki ek baar jao toh wapas aane ka ma...
148K 7K 49
" #1 Ranking - truelove " (7/4/2023) After talent hunt compitition Nandini was blamed by Dhruv and Alya for the separate of FAB 5. Where as the truth...
321K 20.8K 50
Some times the best things in life can come to us in the most unexpected way. Sameer and Naina meet each other and then become an integral part of e...