PROMISE || ʳʸᵘʳʸᵉᵒⁿᵍ

Від shinryujinswife_

♫︎completed♫︎ ☞︎︎︎book #2 of i'll always be here☜︎︎︎ 「 the bestfriends are in highschool n... Більше

💗𝕠𝕟𝕖💗
💜𝕥𝕨𝕠💜
💙𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖💙
💚𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣💚
💛𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖💛
🧡𝕤𝕚𝕩🧡
🌈𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟🌈
💗𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥💗
💙𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖💙
💚𝕥𝕖𝕟💚
💛𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟💛
🧡𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖🧡
🌈𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟🌈
💗𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💗
💜𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💜
💙𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💙
💚𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💚
💛𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💛
🧡𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟🧡
🌈𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪🌈
💗𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖💗
💜𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠💜
💙𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖💙
💚𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣💚
💛𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖💛
🧡𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩🧡
💗𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥💗
💜𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖💜
💙𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪💙

🌈𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟🌈

349 38 13
Від shinryujinswife_

13k???? omg thank you guys so much--- also happy new year,,,, we've all survived another one!! i can't believe this book has been going on for almost two years.... i love you all so much, i hope you all have a blessed year<3

. . . . .

ryujin heard someone knocking on her door... 'it's two o'clock in the morning.. who the f**k is here-??' she thinks to herself as she slowly stands up to go answer the door.

she opens it....

her eyes widen.

there stood chaeryeong, her chaeryeong, in the flesh.

"c-chaeryeong!!!" she yells as she runs to the younger girl, hugging her petite body close to her own.

chaeryeong flinched slightly, winching as ryujin had hit one of her bruises- ryujin pulls away, her hands staying wrapped around chaeryeongs waist as she examines chaeryeongs frail body... she had bruises everywhere from what she could see, and she looked like she's lost a lot of weight..

ryujin takes her inside, and gets her a blanket as she sits them down on the couch.

"do you want me to call the police?" she gently asked after a while of her and chaeryeong just sitting there in silence, she still can harldy believe chaeryeong was here right now... chaeryeong stares numbly at the ground, shaking her head, which is hung down low. "n-no.." she whispers, she didn't want the cops to be called yet. she just left hell, she doesn't want any press or a ton of people crowding around her right now..

she just wanted ryujin.

not heejin, not yuna or lia or yeji, ryujin.

after a while, chaeryeong quietly asks, "c-can i shower?" ryujin looks up. she stands and quickly replies, "oh!! y-yeah sure come on, i have some clothes that'll fit you.." she reaches her hand out, and chaeryeong looks up and gulps.. before she slowly lets ryujin hold her hand.

ryujin gently holds onto chaeryeongs waist with one hand, guiding her to her bathroom, before she let's the younger female sit on the toilet seat as she goes to find some clothes.

even though it's summertime and pretty hot outside, chaeryeong was shaking alot... ryujin knew some of that was from what happened to her, but she still got chaeryeong a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie.. just incase.

"here.." she mumbled as she got back to the bathroom, she sat the clothes down. chaeryeong nodded, standing up.

she was standing still for a moment, she looked like she was trying to decide something. she bit her lip nervously, before looking up to ryujin and asking quietly, "c-can you stay in here? t-turn around though.. b-but i-i'm scared...." ryujin almost cracked a smile at that, she liked that she made chaeryeong feel safe. she just.. is worried about what was so bad that happened, to where chaeryeong is scared to be alone in a room for 15 minutes... but she did abide, and she turned around, closing her eyes and putting her hands over her eyes, just to make sure nothing she'd do wouldn't make chaeryeong uncomfortable.

she heard chaeryeongs clothes drop, and soon the shower was turned on. ryujin opened her eyes, as she was fixing to fall asleep, but she stayed turned around.

...chaeryeong felt so dirty, even after scrubbing her body. she hates this feeling. she always has. it's sad how she's becoming used to it.

her sickly skin was turning red and burning, but she was still scrubbing. she even started bleeding, from where she tripped while running, it hurt. but she didn't care. she hated this feeling, she just wants it to go away..

she finished showering, and shakily puts the clothes on that ryujin have her, she stared at ryujin in fear while she changed, scared the older would turn around at some point. but she didn't.. ryujin stayed in place, not moving at all.

"o-okay i'm done,," she mumbled, and ryujin turned around and stood up, chaeryeong looked so cute in her clothes- but she really didn't know what to do, or how to help.

they left the bathroom, and went back to the living room.

"are you hungry..?" ryujin asked. she would ask how chaeryeong is doing, or what happened, or where she would, but she knew the younger girl wouldn't want to answer any of it.. and she knew the police would ask stuff like that when they got called, so for now the best she can do is try and distract chaeryeong.

who nodded, slightly laughing as she mumbled, "y-yeah.. can i order something?" ryujin nodded, and she looked for something that would order immediately and that had anything chaeryeong would want, before handing the younger her phone.

chaeryeong bit her lip softly as she looked through all the food options, stomach was growling just from looking at everything-

"i-is there a limit of what i can b-buy?" she whispered while looking at ryujin, who smiled softly and shook her head.

chaeryeong nods and quickly orders as much as she can. she doesn't know if she'll be able to hold any of this down, but she's so hungry she doesn't even care about that at the moment.

their food arrives, and ryujin sets it all up neatly on the table. there were lots of foreign foods that ryujin didn't know the name of, but frankly she didn't care-

as soon as they sat down, chaeryeong started shoving as much food in her mouth as physically possible.

"yah chaeryeong,,, don't eat to quickly or you'll throw it up.." ryujin tried to warn her, but chaeryeong wasn't listening.

and she regret that..

just 20 minutes after they ate, chaeryeong threw all of it up in ryujins.. bathtub.

wiping her mouth and coughing slightly, she looks up and mumbles, "i'm sorry..." ryujin just shakes her head and crouches down with a wet towel, before she gently wipes chaeryeongs mouth. "it's alright.. you're just going to have to eat slower for a few weeks, until your body is used to eating again...." she says gently, trying not to cry as she thought about how long her baby had went without eating..

after cleaning herself and everything up, chaeryeong began to feel very tired.

"can we,, go to sleep unnie?" chaeryeong asks quietly. ryujin nodded slowly, ignoring the fact that a girl her age just called her unnie, before asking back, "do you want me to wait until morning before calling anyone?" chaeryeong slowly nodded, and ryujin nodded back as a sign of approval.

getting into ryujins soft bed, chaeryeong began to feel.. scared... she hasn't been in a bed with someone since,,,,

"ryujin..?" she whispers as ryujin lies down next to her in the dark.
she feeks the bed move as ryujin turns to her side to see chaeryeong better, even if it was super dark.

ryujin made a humming sound, silently asking the younger girl to continue. chaeryeong looked down, before she whispers, "can you.. hold me...? i-i don't feel safe but you don't have to-" before even saying anything, ryujin slowly wrapped her arms around chaeryeong.

she made sure chaeryeong was comfortable, and that she was safe, before she fell asleep.

'i can't believe she's back....'

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

224K 10.6K 62
Hwang Yeji, a new student with an element of dancing. She spits fire with her eyes and captivates people with her moves. Not only that, she is an int...
105K 4.2K 37
Ryujin is your average almost 18 year old. She's craving that excitement and freedom that comes with being older and is looking for more in life. Her...
Best Friend Від yeowi

Романтика

6.6K 227 15
Hwang Yeji is inlove with her best friend Shin Ryujin, But Shin Ryujin is inlove with someone else. Will she be able to confess her love for her or w...
46.4K 1.8K 55
her, it's always been her. Shin Ryujin. Hwang Yeji worked at a small cafe shop near at her house. Shin Ryujin was a successful soloist in an industry...