Stranger

By babyblink8

Kim Jennie was known as the "Princess" of her school since she was the Principal's daughter but everyone knew... More

.ONE.
.TWO.
.THREE.
.FOUR.
.FIVE.
.SIX.
.SEVEN.
.EIGHT.
.NINE.
.TEN.
.ELEVEN.
.TWELVE.
.THIRTEEN.
.FOURTEEN.
.FIFTEEN.
.SIXTEEN.
.SEVENTEEN.
.EIGHTEEN.
.NINETEEN.
.TWENTY.
.TWENTY ONE.
.TWENTY TWO.
.TWENTY THREE.
.TWENTY FOUR.
.TWENTY FIVE.
.TWENTY SIX.
.TWENTY SEVEN.
.TWENTY EIGHT.
.TWENTY NINE.
.THIRTY.
.THIRTY ONE.
.THIRTY TWO.
.THIRTY THREE.
.THIRTY FOUR.
.THIRTY FIVE.
.THIRTY SIX.
.THIRTY SEVEN.
.THIRTY EIGHT.
.THIRTY NINE.
.FORTY.
.FORTY ONE.
.FORTY TWO.
.FORTY THREE.
.FORTY FOUR.
.FORTY FIVE.
.FORTY SEVEN.

.FORTY SIX.

611 22 7
By babyblink8

LA GRANDE MAISON
---

In Seojun's room, Jennie watched as he looked through his closet.

"You have a date?" he asked as he took out a clean white dress shirt.

"Yeah... I-it's only for the press. I just need to be seen with him at a restaurant."

Seojun nodded and buttoned his shirt then took out a black suit, putting on the pants first then the jacket.

"Can you drive me there? It's close to where we are right now..." Jennie asked cautiously.

He nodded again as he wrapped a tie around his collar.

"Where is it?" he asked and walked into the ensuite bathroom to use some mouth wash.

"It's a place called BIYA. Hey, is there somewhere you need to go?"

"Mhm. I have to check up on some company papers with Chaewon."

"Oh..."

"It shouldn't be long so I can pick you up after your date if you want."

"No, it's okay."

Seojun finished tying his tie and gave Jennie a look up and down.

"Is that what you're going to wear?" he asked about his baggy shirt on her small body.

"No, I was going to wear this dress. It's what I planned since yesterday... I wore it last night since you came so fast."

"So... you were going to wear that dress for someone else?" Seojun was a little hurt that Jennie want to wear his favourite dress of hers on a date with another guy, but he kept his thoughts to himself. "Lucky him, huh? I'll give you a minute to change. Let's not keep him waiting."

Seojun left the room and closed the door. Jennie changed into her dress while silently scolding herself on the intense interaction. She knew Seojun wasn't happy about Kai. She kind of wished he would just admit it.

They made it to the parking garage without speaking much and got in his car. Right before Seojun had a chance to drive, Jennie stopped his hand on the stick.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this sooner," she said.

"Don't apologize if you don't mean it," he said then looked over at her. He looked angry but his glare began to turn her on a little bit.

Jennie shook her dirty thoughts away to continue the conversation. "You know these dates with Kai are meaningless to me yet you still get so jealous. Don't you trust me, Seojun?"

"I trust you, Jennie, I do. But I don't trust Kai. And if this relationship was for publicity, it doesn't look like it's doing anything good for you," he said, thinking of the all the hate Jennie had been receiving. "If it's a relationship you need, why can't you tell everyone that I'm your boyfriend?"

"I'm not even supposed to be dating, Seojun..." she sighed, "I can't tell my boss I have a boyfriend. He'll murder me. It was already difficult to explain the video of me sitting on your lap when I was singing Sure Thing in our school's cafeteria."

"Why did it have to be you, Jennie?" he asked. They looked at each other now. "There are three other members of BLACKPINK. Why'd it have to be you?"

"I'm the one with the solo."

"You're also the one with a boyfriend!"

"But it's not my decision to make, Seojun!"

They still held the eye contact as both their voices raised from emotion. They both noticed how Jennie's fake boyfriend could slowly tear their real relationship apart.

"You didn't tell me about Chaewon. How do you justify that?"

"I'm not wearing a sexy outfit for my meeting," he replied and leaned his head back to rest on the seat. "Can we go now? Your date is probably anxious. And there's no point of arguing about something that won't be changed."

"You don't think you look sexy in a suit?"

Seojun looked over, "What?"

"You don't think you look sexy in a suit?" she repeated. They stared at each other in silence, and she reached over to untuck the tie from within his jacket, pulling him towards her. She held the back of his head with her hand and spoke into his ear, "I can only imagine the amount of times Chaewon wanted to fuck you in her office," with her voice almost a whisper

She began to  loosen his tie to unbutton the top, just enough for her to kiss his collarbone then lick along the side of his neck. They might've almost exploded in anger at each other but she still felt deprived from the feeling of excitement in her gut, the one she felt right now.

"Jennie, what are you doing?"

"I want you, Seojun," she replied and blew a gentle stream of air on the place she licked.

"We don't even have protection, stop teasing me."

Jennie pulled away but kept her face nice to close to his. She smirked at him and kissed his lips.

"Who says we have to have sex?" she asked quietly, making Seojun gulp nervously. She was about to pull the zipper down but he caught her hand. "Oh, sorry... is it okay if I...?"

Seojun locked the doors and reached over to Jennie's side to lean her seat down slightly. She pulled his face in for several kisses and he leaned over the median. His hand found his way to her exposed thigh and slowly moved its way under the opening of her dress, feeling the dampness of her underwear.

Jennie pulled away from the captivating kiss but was barely able to catch her breath. "I want to please you, Seojun."

"I'd rather not see Chaewon after being pleased by your Jennie..." Seojun said.

He kissed her neck gently and he held onto his shoulders, enjoying the movement of his fingers between her legs.

"And you'd rather me be seen by the paparazzis on a date with some other guy after being pleasured by you? Who'd be bigger trouble here?"

Seojun looked at her and smirked, "You or nothing. It's your choice." She didn't reply so he settled back into his seat to put his seatbelt on, but then she panicked.

"Ah, okay, okay. Me, then. Let's just make it fast so I have time to recover and look pretty."

"You always look pretty," he complemented.

"Are you gonna please me or bore me? Come on."

He chuckled and leaned closer to kiss her again, making her smile onto his lips. His hand returned to the spot between her legs and lifted her dress higher. She sucked in some air between her teeth as a finger entered her body, and every gentle kiss on her neck rang softly within the car. She tugged on his hair as she closed her eyes to enjoy the slow yet wonderful movement of his hand.

"Don't ever wear my favourite dress to see him again..." he said between kisses.

She was so overwhelmed with pleasure that she didn't even want to think of a reply to him. Instead, she wanted to provoke him.

"Seojun... oppa," she moaned into his ear.

"What are you doing?"

"Ruining it for you, oppa~"

"Mm, stop that," he hummed.

"Love me harder, Seojun oppa."

Seojun grunted quietly and pumped his finger faster, even adding another one, making her gasp a little but it didn't stop her.

"The next time I hear her call you that again, I'll make sure I'm the only thing you can think of. I'll make sure you'll close your eyes and dream about me, Seojun oppa."

"Stop it, Jennie."

"I'll make sure my moans echo through your head when you think about how good you're making me feel, Seojun oppa."

Seojun moaned again and she kissed the sweat dripping off his neck. Jennie desperately hid her moans to keep threatening him but he was made it harder to do that as she was reaching her climax.

"Oppa," she moaned into his ear. She bit his lip, feeling herself release onto his fingers and she panted heavily.

Seojun's heart was racing as well and after calming down for a few minutes, he got some wet tissues from his glove compartment and they cleaned up the mess. Hopefully, Jennie's dress would be okay...

"If your date asks why you're late, tell him we were just arguing because I spilled some water on you by accident," he said.

Jennie nodded, "Okay... and since you're all sweaty, tell Chaewon I threw water in your face. No, scratch that. Don't you dare talk to her."

Seojun smiled, "I didn't plan on it." Jennie smiled too and he kissed her lips one last time before moving away to put his seatbelt on. "Let's go."

•••
=)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

894K 26K 59
Lalisa Manoban is the bully of the school,she has no friends since everyone is scared of her. No one can fight her back afraid to be fired from schoo...
122K 2.8K 47
[GP] Lisa Manoban, a renowned second child of Manoban Family. She became successful on her own and established her own company without anyone's help...
45.9K 1.7K 33
Presentation is everything, and once you've got that down, the world will fall for you. Will you be able to deal with the consequences of being the m...
98.8K 2.7K 18
The thing about Jennie Kim is that... She is actually in a relationship with a girl. Nobody is supposed to know. All hell will definitely break loose...