LAMENTABLE MARRIAGE 💑

By asedysled

TARA She never spoke to anyone. Everyone taunted her. she never replied to those taunts . she nev... More

1.Forced
2. new home or hell
3.Aman's pov
4. Bad omen
5.sick
6. A chance
7. mess
8. shock
9. First kiss
10. new home
11. Apart
12. beach
13. new
14. sister
15. peace
16. Rain
17. hot tea
18. one step ahead
19. give up
20. meeting
21. reminisce
22. divorce
23. piled up
24. Aman
26. Truth
27. Arya
28. play
29. closing chapter Arya
a/n
30. Happy days
31. undying love
32 . love
33. old is gold.
34. love in after life
Sequel
Epilouge
sequel is out now
Adi and Ro
prequel is out now
Alert

25. consummation

20K 721 4
By asedysled

Aman:

I'm totally frustrated because of my wife. Her level of playing tricks is on another level. She is making me take more cold showers now a days. I'm in Mumbai due to few issues and I can't even concentrate on anything now a days other than her. My whole mind is filled by her thoughts. I'm staying in my guest house while lawyer uncle called me to discuss something.

I was shocked to see Tara with lawyer uncle. I don't know how she came here. I thought of staying away from her. They both were sitting infront of me.

" Aman your biological father left few of his properties in name of Tara . She wanted to return it you along with Advik's company that she is leading " uncle said not beating around.

" I don't want those things " I said glacing at Tara.

" ummm Aman since you both are getting divorced soon , she wanted to leave everything behind that are related to your family. And I'm bound to help her which was your father's order before his death. " he said.

I looked at Tara who wasn't paying attention to me . She was in her own world.

" uncle can you give time to think and discuss things with Tara. I will contact you as soon as possible to let you know about my decision " I gave him a tight smile.

Tara also stood along with him to leave but I stopped her.

" Tara wait let's discuss everything and finalize it " she nodded her head in acknowledgement. Shit she is back to her nodding sessions.

After uncle left she sat across me
" I don't want anything Tara " I told her straightly

" you can do whatever you need with it . But I'm handing over it to you and that's final " she said abruptly

" but..."

" I told you my decision Aman and it's not going to change. Do whatever you want . I'm leaving. "
She started walking towards the door. But I locked it already with my mobile. She returned after her unsuccessful attempts glaring at me.

" open the door " she said sternly
I walked towards her and pulled her along with me towards my room . She tried to removed my hand but I pulled her inside and locked the door caging her against the door. She was wearing a simple shirt and skirt like a school girl.

I cupped her face in my hands . Her eyes bore into me. My eyes flicked towards her lips . I leaned forward and started kissing her. She gasped when I holded her hips tightly letting me skillfully enter her lips. I kissed her all over her face when she is out of breath. She was panting hard and holding my shirt like her life was dependent on it.

I scooped her and placed her on the bed . I hovered over her and placed a kiss on her forehead. I placed my hands on her shirt button and looked into her eyes.

" may I " she nooded giving me assurement . I started kissing her again while removing her clothes.
Soon we both were naked and panting. She placed her hands on her chest tilting her head in embarrassment. I pulled her hands away making her look into me.

" you look so beautiful sweetheart. Let me worship you " I placed a light kiss on her chest and took her nipples into my mouth making her moan. I fonded her other with my hand and my other hand moved towards her south. I flicked my hands along her folds making her moan.

" you are so wet sweetheart " I took her other nipples into my mouth leaving the other with a pop. I played with her clit while she was a moaning mess under me.

I looked at her and started placing kiss along her stomach towards my destination. I placed a kiss on her clit.

" Aman..." she moaned my name increasing my male ego. I started licking and sucking her folds and entered my finger inside her. She gasped.

" aman " she called but I increased my pace making her scream loudly when she came undone.

I hovered over her again and kissed her again when she opened her mouth to say something. I moved my tip along her folds making her quiver. I entered my tip when she again tried to say something

" shh sweetheart. I'm here " she was oddly very tight . When I entered her half way she clutched my shoulder very tighted and screamed. My eyes widened at realization. Her eyes were closed tightly and tears were falling out of it. I came out of my trance .

" sweetheart open your eyes . Look at me . Its okay . The pain will go away soon . " I wiped her tears and placed kisses all over her face to distract her and entered her fully . I groaned and stayed still.

" she said it won't be painful " Tara said crying.

" who " I asked diverting her mind playing along with her.

" Adi " I mentally slapped myself for not hearing what Tara had to say to me. I moved a little making her wince.

" its ok move " she said smiling at me with tears in her eyes.

" I'm sorry sweetheart but soon it will be ok don't worry " I moved in a slow pace and she moaned . She wrapped her legs around me pulling me closer . I increased my pace making her moan my name louder. I was thrusting harder and harder.  The whole room was filled with our moans and grunts.We both came simultaneously. I looked at her quivering mess and moved again kissing her. After two more rounds I layed beside her pulling myself completely out of her slowly making her wince.

She was totally exhausted and closed her eyes. I went into the bathroom cleaned myself and cleaned her whole with wet towel and changed the sheets.Lots of thoughts were running in my mind but I was happy to see my marks on her. She is mine. I'm not letting her go and she should understand this better than anyone...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.5K 41
Tara is an orphan who lost her parents in a plane accident and is raised by her grandmother . She is a strong willed and sharp minded independent gir...
Fanaa By Storyteller

General Fiction

238K 26.3K 35
Tara and Ibrahim story. What happens when love turned into Obsession? This is not an obsession to ruin her, This obsession is far beyond his own exis...
70.7K 6.7K 35
Book - 2 Lord Shiva says, Purest form of love can't be expressed with words. It is the embodiment of the devotion within a lover's heart. Abhimanyu A...
609K 22.4K 31
(Muskan)She saw his retorting back. Tears fell from her innocent doe eyes. She felt unloved how can he leave after such a beautiful night? His mum's...