The Ex-husband .[Completed]

Door Cupcake123108

Gulf_ A high school teacher who had 8 years boy that he gave birth to. It's his ex-husband's kid. They were m... Meer

Author note.
Chaopter 1 : The weekened.
Chapter 2 : The weekend at mew's
Chapter 3: The lunch party.
Chapter 4: Still get Jealous .
Chapter 5 : I like me better
Chapter 6: Me and my broken heart
Chapter 7 : Fools
Chapter 8 : Save your tears
chapter 9 : Someone To stay
chapter 10: Always you
chapter 11: Leave the door open.
chapter 12: Play with fire.
Chapter 13 : Deserve you
chapter 14 : Closer
Chapter 15 (part 1) :
chapter 15 (part 2)
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18 - part 1
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 - The end
Hi guys!!!
Thanks you guys!
Epilogue and book fest !

chpter 18 - part2

9.7K 474 96
Door Cupcake123108

"Is it gonna take a long time?" Mew asked as he parked the car at the school's parking lot.

"I am not sure. " Gulf replied getting down the car and started walking.

Mew locked the car quickly and caught up beside gulf as he took the other man's hand into his.

"What do you wanna eat for lunch?" Mew asked as they walked towards the principal's office.

"We just ate breakfast before driving out of the house " Gulf reminded him rolling his eyes.

"Why are acting so nervous? " Gulf asked bumping his shoulders with mew.

"I don't know. I am too happy recently. I feel like I don't deserve this. You even listened to me right after I asked you to quit school for few months. It's like everything gonna fall off once I look away" Mew mumbled.

"Stop thinking like that. Where is that all even coming from?" Gulf asked attentively clearly sensing the distress in mew tone.

"Nothing. Just some random thoughts.." Mew brushed off quickly before gulf could dig deep.

Even though gulf stopped asking more for now. He reminded himself to talk about it when they get home.

"Hello, Mr.Gulf. What are you doing here?" I teacher sitting at the table in front of the principal's office.

"Well...It's quite sudden but I am here to apply for long leave " Gulf replied.

"How long?" The female teacher asked surprised to hear it.

"Around 6 months or a year if possible." Gulf said surprising both mew and the female teacher.

As per what they talked about at the house. Gulf was going for taking leave for about 3-4 months, not 1 year. But mew was happy nevertheless. This way they can take care of the newborn baby. He aspired gulf would stick around with him for good. He did not spend a day without praying to God about the gulf staying with him forever.

"Woah. I was not expecting that. " The female teacher said sounding genuinely surprised.

Gulf just gave her a smile looking at mew from the corner of his eyes and smiled, even more, when he saw the surprised look on mew.

"Can I ask you for the reason if you don't mind?" She asked.

"It's okay. I don't mind. We are having a baby coming in 3 months. " Gulf answered.

"Omg! Congratulations. " the female cheered happily.

They were all colleagues for almost 8 years. Even though they never had a friendship outside the school. They still have a good relation. Relation enough to be happy for gulf for having a baby.

Gulf smiled at her mouthing thank you. Mew felt happy at heart as he saw the scene go. He put his arm around his lover as the other man leaned into him happily.

"Oh..who is this man? I never saw him before. Boyfriend?" The female teacher asked still smiling.

" Someone special" Gulf replied throwing a wink playfully.

The female teacher burst out laughing. Mew's heart skipped a beat at that.

I am someone special to him. Damn, if he knows how special he is to me. Mew said in his heart.

Both teachers talked for few minutes until 2 students walked out of the principal's room allowing gulf to enter next.

"I will be back soon. " Gulf pecked mew cheek before walking into the principal office.

"You can be seated..um..." The female teacher said to mew as gulf walked in.

"The name is Mew " mew added with a smile.

"Yup. Mr.Mew. feel free to have a seat " She added pointed at the chairs lined up at the wall before going back to her work sitting on her own chair.

1 hour had passed. Mew took few business calls walking to the parking lot.

Mew phone rang again. He sighed walked out to take the call. When he came back gulf was walking out of the room with a file in his hand with the principal himself walking behind him chatting to themselves.

The old man bid his goodbye and walked in. Gulf looked towards mew and gave a smile. Before gulf could walk to him another female teacher walked to him with a big smile and hugged him right away.

"Clara called me. I ran to you after my class finished. Said you were taking leave. That you are pregnant. Omg. How come you did not tell me. God! I am so happy. I did not know you were in a relationship. I was practically ranting about my boyfriend..well husband now to you every day. But you haven't told me about anytime. But it's okay. I am so happy for you. "
The woman ranted.

"Calm down missy " Gulf said to his friend next desk.

"Sorry sorry. I was just emotional that you are leaving for few months," she said smiling sheepishly.

"Not months But a year, " He told her.

"What really?" She asked.

Mew who head that quickly walked to them cutting into their conversation rudely.

"What a year! Really! " mew asked putting his hand around gulf.

"Yup " Gulf nodded at mew and looked back at his friend well aware of the look mew giving him.

"This is my lover. My baby's father " gulf introduced.

"Hi, Mom." Mew shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you" They greeted each other.

"Your students are gonna go crazy if they hear this " His friends added with a chuckle.

"Oh yeah. I think you should tell them I taking leave for a year. They would be wondering why their English teacher disappeared out of nowhere. " gulf said.

"Sure sure. Oh, shoot. Your admirer is on his way already " she chuckles looking over gulf shoulder.

"Omg. Cameron. This kid " Gulf grumbled under his breath. 

"Who?" Mew asked curiously.

"Just some senior kid obsessed over your lover. He even did little confession in the classroom the other day," she added.

"What. No! Those kids are just messing around. " Gulf exclaimed.

Mew grip on gulf's hip tightened as he turned around to face the student. Who doesn't look like a kid as gulf mentioning him as. He got some good muscles and was almost as tall as him.

"Is that even allowed? Student crushing over his teacher. That's stupid. " mew grumbled.

Gulf chuckled putting his hand around mew.

"Don't tell me you are jealous over a kid. " gulf joked.

Mew did not reply as the student already ran over to them breathing heavily.

"Are you really pregnant Mr.Gulf?" He asked eyes wide in shock.

Gulf frowned looking at his friend. Silently asking why told a student about his personal information.

"No. No. I did not tell him " she replied.

"I heard her talking on the phone just now after class near the staff room. " Cameron said getting irritated.

Gulf did not like that. A student questioning him.

"I thought you were single. Is this the man you like?" The student grumbled giving a nasty eye to mew.

"Cameron!  Remember who you are talking to. This behavior is not acceptable. I am your teacher. " Gulf scolded making the boy go stiff. He never saw his teacher go that angry at him. His heart almost broke.

"I am sorry sir," the boy said.

Gulf sighed.

"I thought you were just joking around all these days. " gulf mumbled about his student having a crush on him.

"Sorry to break it to you, boy. But the teacher you are crushing is off-limits. " mew added not so nicely.

Gulf sighed at his childish behavior. He can't believe mew is debating with a kid.

"Go to class, Cameron. And stop this nonsense. When I get back to school you will be already graduated. Concentrate on your life. You have a long way " Gulf told the student a few more good words before turning away.

Cameron walked away, probably with a broken heart. Gulf found it so silly.

"Ok then. I will keep in touch missy. Have a good day " He said to his friend who nodded with a smile not saying anything about the incident she just saw

"Shall we go? " he asked mew who nodded his head like a puppy.

As soon they got inside the car. Mew brought his face near him and gave him a long kiss.

"Stop it. We are right outside the school." Gulf blushed leaned back into the seat. Mew grinned before driving away.

"This reminds me of the time when you were so obsessed with our English teacher in college " Mew spoke.

"Who?" Gulf asked confused

"Don't tell me you forgot him " mew spoke unbelievably.

"Oh shoot. I remember" gulf laughed eyes wide in realization.

"You were so jealous every time I talked about how handsome he is. I think we are just friends at that time. " Gulf said laughing.

"Yeah. It is one of those situations that made me rethink my feelings towards you." Mew spoke.

"Is it?" Gulf asked.

"Yeah. It did not take me long I realize I practically fell in love with you by the second I saw you " mew replied.

"Love at first sight. Huh?" Gulf teased

"Honestly, yes " Mew replied so genuinely that gulf heart flip.

"I wonder what that Sir is doing this day," Gulf said in a teasing voice.

"Probably gone old with wrinkles all over his face " Mew grumbled

"Stop it. I am just kidding " gulf laughed at that reaction.

"You better be. " mew said pouting with a frown.

"So. Where are we going?" Gulf asked.

"Let's have lunch first. I have some work at the office. Would you like to accompany me?" Mew asked.

"Lunch yes. Then drop me home. I want to take a nap. " Gulf said yawning.

"Ok. I will be home soon then " mew said gulf nodded.

As planned. They both had lunch at the nearest restaurant and mew took them back to the house.

"Ok then bye hun " gulf said casually slipping the word 'hun' in the sentence.

"Oh wait, " mew said like he was about to give him something. He removed his seatbelt and leaned over grabbing gulf by the waist as they kissed.

Mew was about to pull back after a kiss but gulf did not let him.

"Aww. Are you gonna leave him hot and bothered like this?" Gulf whined looking down at his bulge.

"Let's go inside then," mew said his voice hoarse as he leaned in over gulf face to open the car door for him.

"Get off " he whispered

Gulf breath caught as mew got near him.

Mew got out of the car at the same time as the gulf. He locked the car and grabbed gulf's hand as they walked into the house.

Gulf half expected mew to slam him into the front as soon as the door closes. But he did not. He patiently waited for both of them to change their shoes. Then walked behind gulf his eyes on the ass as they walked upstairs into their bed.

At this point. Gulf is the one who is getting impatient. He jumped right into the bed as they entered the room. Mew closed the door behind slowly walked near the bed. He stood beside the bed.

"Come on, babe. Strip down. What are you waiting for?" Mew asked eyes filled with obvious lust as he looked at the man laying on his back on the bed.

Gulf shuddered as he quickly tried to remove his pants. Mew eyes fixed on gulf as he started taking off his watch, putting his phone away, then his coat, and buttoning down his shirt slowly. Gulf found so hot for some reason.

Gulf was in his boxers, shirt hanging at his shoulders when mew got into the bed with his pants on. Upper body naked.

Gulf started breathing heavily as mew hovered above him.  Their naked chests touching. Brining shivers down his body.

"Are you waiting for me to strip you all way or what?" Mew asked his face just above gulfs. His breath hitting the other one's face as he spoke.

Gulf's face went red. He was so turned on. Looking down at mew pants, he is hard too.

"Eyes here, love. Up here " Mew whispered holding gulf chin making him look up from his pants to his eyes.

Then they removed the last two clothes off gulf. Leaving him naked. It's something so hot about lying naked below mew who pants is still on.

"Come closer, love Give me kisses. " mew urged pulling gulf's naked body closer.

Then they started kissing with mew hands roaming all over gulf naked body, as he moaned loudly. It's like he is trying to feel every curve of his body. Gulf hand roamed around mew upper body clinging onto those shoulders. He moaned even louder every time mew clothes lower body touched his.

Mew hands went south clutched onto gulf dick which his already dripping cum.

"Ahh...umm.."  Gulf moaned as mew did things on his lower body with his hands.

Soon they were riding into the passionate sex. Gulf fell asleep soon after the deed leaving mew to clean him with the wet towel and tuck him under the blankets.  Then left for work writing a note about coming back within an hour or 2.

*Ringggggggg*

Gulf stirred in his sleep muttering words.

"Meww...Turn it off...hm.."  He rolled over in bed for few seconds before picking the phone which is on the nightstand beside the bed.

"Hello.." Gulf spoke in a sleepy voice.

"Hello, mister best friend. Dead or alive " he heard bate voice.

"Nate? What around with you calling in the middle of the night. " gulf sighed sitting up eyes still closed.

"Oh. You have even been away for a month. Now you don't even know what's night or what's noon. Great " Nate said in a sarcastic voice.

"Oh. Yeah. I was taking a nap" gulf yawned getting up from bed to find himself naked. He blushed creating his throat and walked towards the wardrobe to wear a T-shirt and sweat pants.

"Oh hell, you are. What a surprise"Nate mumbled still being sarcastic.

"Stop being like that. I am sorry I haven't called for a while " gulf said as he pulled his clothes on.

"It's been a month since your information. And Yeah I forgive you. Because I am great. " Nate replied making gulf laugh. He missed his best friend.

Just like that, they started catching up about what happened this month. Just talking best friend things.  That's when gulf noticed the paper note on the nightstand.

"Wait a second " gulf said to picking the note up to read it

A smile reached his lips.

"Back in an hour or 2. Love you so much."

"You know what , nate. I think I will be staying with this man forever " gulf sighed.

"Oh really. Surprise shatty " Nate joked.

Gulf laughed, the note slipped out of his hand in the process.

He bends down to pick up the note from the floor but frowned when he saw a bunch of capsules in a transparent plate box under the bed.

"What the heck?" Gulf swore.

"What happened?" Nate asked.

Gulf did not respond as he bends down to take out the box. The mystery box of capsules hid under the bed.

"What in world are they hid under the bed?" Gulf said taking out the box and opening it to see the labels with doctor Nate still on phone.

********

Hoi hoi hoi.

Shit about to go down.

Hahahhaha.

Thoughts

Comments and vote.

I am sure you know what is about to happen.

Wait for the next chapter.

Beyyee

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

229K 13K 45
The Cover of this story Made By Waanjai_Ammu..Thanks @Waanjai_Ammu for this lovely cover... Gulf Kanawut completed his studies in abroad and come bac...
310K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...
128K 5.5K 12
Mew and Gulf were inseparable growing up. They were not just best friends, they were each other's family. But one day after a little argument Gulf m...
198K 13.6K 40
Gulf Kanawut is married to one of his cousins and he gave his everything to make his marriage work but no matter what he do his husband never gets sa...