dreamswap x female reader [ O...

Da Keyrakhansa97

hello everyone I am a new member here, this is my first book. I hope you guys enjoy it and like it. story: (... Altro

prologue
part 1: misterious power?
part 2 : who are you ?
part 3 : promise
part 4 : ( y/n)?
part 5 : lear magic and portal?
part 6 : " new friends"
part 7 :" kidnapping"
part 8 : I will protect her until the end of my life."
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
A/N
if ( y/n) turn into a boy part 1
A/N : NEW BOOK HAVE BEEN UPDATE!!
part 15
part 16
part 17
if dreamswap + ( y/n) meet the original part 1.
if ( y/n) turn into a boy part 2
part 18
if ( y/n) has amnesia part 1
A/N : NEW BOOK AGAIN!!
if ( y/n) was death [ร—]

part 19

379 12 6
Da Keyrakhansa97

Previous :

"Huh?"

I held my cheeks which were suddenly wet making me surprised "why am I crying!?" I said surprised.

then I felt my soul hurt and ... empty.

I widened my eye sockets "don't... don't (y/n)... no!! there's no way... hahaha this must be just my imagination!! I thought.

but i feel this is not my imagination i then cry " no ... no ( y/n ) !!!." I thought.

dream and nightmare pov

"(Y/N) CANNOT DIE!!!" they both thought.

Now :

Alice POV

"I can't see... where am I and why is it so dark here." I thought.

"Alice~"

" Who!!." I thought.

"Alice~ Hurry up and wake up!! Everyone is waiting for you to wake up!!"

"Who are you and why do you know my name!?" I thought.

"...you'll find out later!! now you have to wake up and... please take care of (y/n) for me."

"Wait ... I remember this voice ... sister!!" I thought.

I then saw the figure I missed was in front of me smiling "Wake up Alice ... they are all waiting for you." my sister said.

then I was pushed until I fell and I immediately opened my eyes.

"(gasp)!? ack... it hurts." I muttered.

I then around me then I realized that I was now in the hospital, I woke up slowly.

I then saw a bandage on my head and body "what happened yesterday?" I said.

not long after that I immediately remembered everything about yesterday's incident and the attack from that mysterious person.

I widened my eyes when I realized (y/n) was there too" (y/n)!?" I thought.

when I wanted to get out of bed suddenly the door to my room opened showing (F/m/n), she widened her eyes then ran towards me and hugged me.

"You finally wake up!!" say (f/m/n).

I hugged her back then let go of my hug and looked at her worriedly.

"Is everything okay?" I asked worriedly.

She then lowered her head " ...you have been unconscious for several months." She said sadly.

I widen my eyes when I hear the words of ( f/m/n) " then... how are things with ( y/n)!?" I asked very worried.

"(y/n) is the same as you until now she still hasn't woken up, she almost lost a lot of blood if only Ray didn't come and quickly take her to the hospital with you." answer (f/m/n).

"Then I'll go see her." I said.

"Not yet!! You just woke up and your wound is going to hurt even more." he said.

"But (y/n)." I said.

"There is already my husband guarding there so don't worry, he also looks tired waiting for (y/n) to wake up." say ( f/m/n) softly.

"How are you two doing?" I asked.

"We're both fine... strangely we both have no injuries at all." answer (f/m/n).

"That's because (y/n) used her healing magic to heal you two." I answered.

"(gasp)!? She actually used it!?" said (f/m/n) in surprise.

I nodded then there was a knock on the door and (f/n) came in hastily making us both surprised "what's wrong honey?" ask (f/m/n).

"(y/n)...she's awake!!" he said.

I smiled at the good news but my smile disappeared again when (f/n) said something else that scared me.

"But there's something weird about her!! I saw (y/n)'s eyes went blank when she opened them and a lot of blood came out of her mouth!!" he said with fear.

I, who was already very afraid of what had happened to ( y/n) just left my bed and went to the room ( y/n) was in.

"Wait Alice where do you want to go!!?" shouted ( f/n) from behind.

I didn't listen to what she said I kept running towards (y/n)'s room until I was in an inpatient room (y/n).

I then went in and saw the doctor who had treated (y/n) and now (y/n) was sleeping on her bed with a mask on.

the doctor and nurse looked at me in shock, I then walked towards ( y/n) "...is she okay doctor?" I asked.

"The patient is fine, she just needs to rest a lot because the wound on her stomach can widen if the patient moves too much, are you a relative of the patient?" asked the doctor.

"Yes doc, I'm her aunt." I answered.

"Then may I speak to you while outside." said the doctor.

I nodded then followed the doctor, after leaving the room (y/n) I looked at the doctor "what's wrong doc?" I asked.

"So, ma'am ... when we were undergoing a patient examination we found something strange in the patient." answered the doctor.

I was surprised to hear the doctor's words "what is that?" I asked.

"We found a strange lecuid in the patient's body but the problem is we don't know what it is because it doesn't look like normal fluid." answered the doctor.

then the doctor gave me a piece of paper from (y/n) and i read it until i was shocked "what the hell is this!?" I thought surprised.

"as you know if we don't immediately know the fluid in the patient... the patient could lose her voice or consciousness because our point of hope is on that only but if the disease the patient has is not that... we don't know what else to do." said the doctor sadly.

I looked at the paper in my hand then looked at the doctor "is there any other way to cure her doc?" I asked.

"Sorry ma'am if we don't know what the cause of the fluid is, we can't cure it but we can only give the patient a drug that can later help the patient." replied the doctor.

I exhaled then nodded "Okay, thank you very much Doc." I said.

" no problem ma'am ... then I'll excuse myself." said the doctor then left.

I then went into (y/n)'s room and sat beside her while stroking her hair gently "I'm sorry aunt Alice (y/n) for not being able to take care of you." I muttered.

"Alice?" I heard someone calling me behind then I saw the old man (y/n) behind.

"Oh you two..." I said.

they then approached me and sat on the right and left (y/n), mother (y/n) held her child's hand while father (y/n) looked at me "what's wrong alice?" ask (f/n).

I then gave the paper the doctor gave him to let him read it while I was still stroking (y/n)'s hair.

" What." muttered (f/n) in surprise.

" What is it, honey?" ask (m/n).

"Alice this must be a lie?" say (f/n).

I shook my head "I didn't believe it at first either but the doctor explained everything to me...if it's not found soon what the cause is then (y/n) must lose her voice or she will often faint." I said.

"(y/n)." muttered (f/n) sadly.

I tightened the grip on my clothes "what was that person injection at that time!? until the doctor couldn't find out what it was!!" I thought annoyed.

I widened my eyes then I immediately looked at (y/n) and saw her opening her eyes slightly.

"(y/n)!?" I said.

"(y/n)!!!" said both parents (y/n).

I saw (y/n) open her eyes slowly but when she opened her eyes I was surprised by her eyes.

her eyes look blank as if dead " her eyes went blank!? what happened to my neice!?" I thought sadly.

(y/n) looked at us all blankly then opened her mouth to speak but there was no sound at all.

I widened my eyes " ( y/n) can't speak!?" I thought.

"(f/n) hurry up and get a book with a pen now!!" I said.

" What for?" he asked.

"Just take it fast!!" I said.

he nodded then left the room then I held (y/n)'s forehead and stroked it gently.

"(n/n)? can you hear me?" I asked.

(y/n) looked at me then she nodded making me happy "she's responding!!" I thought happy.

"Do you feel pain where?" I asked.

She then showed her throat "( f/m/n)!! quickly get some water!." I said.

" allrigh." She said.

then ( m/n) took water and came back again " this is the water." he said.

I then took it slowly and gave it to (y/n) "let's (y/n) drink the water." I said.

She nodded then drank the water slowly after she finished she put the glass down "try to say something (y/n)." I said.

She opened her mouth again but no sound at all made me think right "that's enough ( y/n) you can stop." I said.

She nodded I looked at ( y/n) worriedly " ... looks like ( y/n ) can't talk anymore." I said.

" What!?" said (f/m/n) in surprise.

I lowered my head sadly "I'm sorry for saying this... but it seems (y/n) can't speak anymore." I said sadly.

I saw ( f/m/n) cry then she immediately hugged ( y/n) tightly while I looked at ( y/n) who was expressionless.

"If one day I find that person I will ask for the antidote and kill him!!!" I thought angrily.

"He has ruined my family and made my sister's granddaughter this way." I thought hatefully.

"I've got it!!" say (f/n).

I then immediately took the book from his hand then gave it to ( y/n) " ( y/n) can you tell me how you feel now?" I asked.

then she immediately wrote in a book and showed it to me 'I feel empty and a little sad for me ... I don't know what I feel next.' that's the answer from (y/n).

I covered my mouth with my hand then I felt my tears coming out seeing the answer from ( y/n) " not only my eyes are empty but the feeling he feels it too ... means..." I thought.

"( y/n) ... can I see your soul?" I asked.

(y/n) looked at me for a while then lowered her head while shaking her head then she wrote something in a book and showed it to me 'sorry aunty... but i can't because i feel pain there.' answer (y/n).

I widened my eyes when I saw (y/n)'s answer "her soul is hurt!!... what has happened to her soul!?" I thought panicked.

"I have to talk about this to Nightmare and his friends!!!" I thought.

I then ran out of the room ( y/n) to my room then I looked for a phone after I found it I immediately called the nightmare number.

DRRT... DRRT... DRRTT...

"Please pick up..." I thought.

DDRRTT .... DRRTT ... DRRTT-

"hello?" -nightmare.

"This nightmare I'm Alice!!" I said.

"Alice!!? Thank goodness you're okay, what really happened to you when I went to the shop with my friend I saw the cake shop already had a police line!!" - nightmares.

"I will explain everything later! Now you have to come to the hospital tonight." I said.

"hospital? are you hurt and what about (y/n)!?" - nightmares.

"Anyway, you just come to the hospital tonight and I'll tell you...everything!!!" I said.

"Okay, I'll be there tonight." - nightmares.

"Thank you ... I look forward to seeing you and your friends tonight." I said.

I immediately turned off my phone and then I went back to (y/n)'s room and saw she was asleep with a book in her hand, I looked at (y/n) with pity because if only I had helped her at that time.

I then felt a hand on my shoulder then I saw ( f/m/n) with a bandage on her hand " you haven't changed the bandage on your head...let me help." he said with a smile.

I nodded then ( f/m/n) took me to a chair near the bed ( y/n) and we both sat there, he then helped me remove the bandage on my head and replace it.

" there." said (f/m/n) with a smile.

"Thank you (f/m/n)." I said.

"No problem Alice ... I know now you must be blaming yourself?" say (f/m/n).

I was surprised by what he said but it didn't hurt either ... I always blamed myself for all this accidents.

I just nodded while lowering my head suddenly I was hugged by ( f/m/n) gently " it's not all your fault alice ... don't blame yourself for all this accident." he said sadly.

"But...if only I had saved (y/n) back then...she wouldn't have been like this." I said.

"Alice (L/N)!!" shouted ( f/m/n).

I was surprised by her screams because she had never called me by my full name before.

"Listen this isn't all your fault so stop blaming yourself ok!! because you're not the only one who feels this way you know, we as parents (y/n) also feel the same as you... we both feel we can't save you two when we were both unconscious!!" said ( f/m/n) with tears flowing.

"So please... stop blaming yourself Alice... please." She said.

I exhaled then I hugged her back while stroking the back of her body "I'm sorry if I made you like this... I don't know how you two feel about us... so I'm sorry." I muttered to her.

She hugged me tightly while muttering "it's okay... I'm sorry too." murmur (f/m/n).

skip time [ at night]

night has come I'm now in (y/n)'s room to look after her because I told (y/n) parents to go home because I feel sorry for dad (y/n) who always wakes up thinking about his daughter like that with ( y/n) mother.

I then looked at the cellphone in my hand "it is now 21.20am ... when will nightmare and his friends come." I thought.

not long after that i saw a portal from the front door and out came nightmare and also her friend " alice !!." said the three of them.

the three of them ran towards me and hugged me then I hugged the three of them back, then we let go of our hugs.

"Anyways friends? why do you want us here at night." asked cross.

I exhaled then I looked at (y/n) who was asleep then Nightmare looked at me and was surprised.

"(y/n)...what happened to her!?" said nightmare in surprise.

I lowered my head "I will tell you everything." I said.

I saw the three of them were already sitting in their chairs and I took a chair near (y/n).

"Tell us Alice." said nightmare.

I then told all three of them how (y/n) parent and i were held captive by criminals until the three of us were locked up in the warehouse, then (y/n) came to save the three of us and suddenly someone with a dark aura came and injected something in (y/n).

The figure wanted to kill ( y/n) but I risked my life to save ( y/n).

"Wait ... if you give your life to ( y/n) ... how can you come back alive?" asked cross.

"Perhaps this is a miracle?" say error.

"Continue Alice." ucao nightmare.

"After I was stabbed by that person I don't know what happened next because I had passed out." I said.

everything became silent until nightmare walked towards ( y/n) and held her hand gently.

"...that's why I felt something empty back then." said nightmare.

I looked at him confused "what do you mean nightmare?" I asked.

" Alice ... a few months ago after I took ( y/n) home I was playing with my violin and suddenly I cried and felt something empty in my soul.

my soul if it feels like that if ( y/n) already ..." said nightmare immediately stopped.

"...I see..." I said.

"Actually what's wrong Alice called us here?" ask error.

I forgot that "I want one of you to see (y/n)'s soul." I said.

after I said that the three of them immediately blushed after I said that made me realize what they meant.

"Don't you try anything." I said seriously.

the three of them sweatdroop with me saying "w-why do we have to see (y/n)'s soul?" asked Cross with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"...because she didn't allow me this morning to see her soul." I answered.

"the reason?" asked nightmare.

"...she said that her soul ached so she didn't want me to see her soul... or that she was hiding something in her soul from me." I said.

We all fell silent again until Nightmare started talking "I'll give it a try." said nightmare.

then ( y/n) was on my lap to make it easier for nightmares to get their soul out ( y/n), when nightmare would put his hands in front of her chest ( y/n) suddenly ( y/n) opened her eyes making nightmares startled and almost fell.

"( y-( y/n)!?" said Nightmare in surprise.

nightmare was surprised to see ( y/n)'s empty eyes had no light at all.

(y/n) slowly closed her eyes again making nightmares a little relieved "Come on, nightmares!! I've put her to sleep again." I whisper

nightmare then put his hand in front of ( y/n) then he pulled his hand slowly then out a heart in front of ( y/n).

In front of (y/n) was a heart with orange and green colors but everyone who saw it was shocked.

"What happened to her soul!?" said cross surprised.

"And why does her soul have so many cracks there!!" said error with great concern.

I looked at ( y/n)'s soul sadly I really wanted to hug ( y/n) tightly while crying seeing the state of the soul that looks innocent must have many cracks.

nightmare looked at (y/n)'s soul in fear because this was the first time for her to see (y/n)'s soul like this and see her condition too.

"What... happened to her soul..." Nightmare muttered.

"(y/n)..." I mumbled.

"Can ... (y/n)'s soul be repaired?" I asked.

"I don't know Alice... but it looks like it would be impossible since I've never seen a soul that's been like this can be repaired." answer nightmares.

I looked at (y/n)'s soul sadly... suddenly nightmare was lifted up by gravity magic "hey!! who used this magic please put me down!!." said nightmare.

I looked at cross and error who shook their heads "not us!!" they both said.

" Who is it, then!?" asked nightmare in surprise.

I immediately looked at (y/n) and saw that she had opened her eyes and then I saw one eye lit up brightly indicating she was using her magic.

"(y/n) please lower nightmare!!!" I said.

"What...(y/n) did that!?" said cross in surprise.

"Come on (y/n) I beg you!" I said.

I then hugged her then I saw Nightmare's body slowly descending, then I saw ( y/n) who closed her eyes again.

"It seems her body is still weak so her magic can't take it." I thought with relief.

(y/n) immediately fell back asleep "what the hell was that!? (y/n) can use gravity magic!!!" said cross surprised.

"...it seems that for now she should rest because her body is still weak." I said.

the three of them nodded "you guys seem to have to go home to sleep... tomorrow if you want to see (y/n) that's fine." I said.

they looked at each other "actually we want to stay together with (y/n)" said cross.

"But... we were afraid to disturb (y/n)'s sleep so we chose to visit (y/n) tomorrow." say error.

"After tomorrow's fun stuff." said nightmare.

I chuckled "You three aren't afraid to prank JR huh?" I said.

" absolutely not!!" said the three of them.

we all laughed softly then the meme squad immediately left while waving their hands "see you later alice!!" said cross.

then they entered the portal back to their house, I then held hands ( y/n) " ( y/n) ... I hope you get well soon and your soul can be healed." I muttered.

( y/n) pov

I opened my eyes to see the sky of the hospital room, yesterday I was awake from my long sleep.

my family saw me conscious to be very happy but... why can't I feel happy at all?

i just feel sad and pain in my soul "what's wrong with my soul?" I thought.

I then felt a hand on my hand I then looked to the side and saw Alice's aunt who was sleeping holding my hand.

I wanted to call out Aunt's name but I immediately remembered something... if I can't speak, I choose to just let Aunt Alice sleep.

I then looked out the window to see the beautiful view of the hospital garden and lots of flowers.

"I really want to go there to enjoy the view there ... but I can't because I have to stay in bed." I thought disappointedly.

I continued to look out the window until I heard the sound of the door opening, I then looked at the door and saw Amelia's uncle and Amelia.

amelia saw me running towards me and stood beside me "(y/n)!! I'm glad you finally woke up!!" Amelia said happily.

I looked at him with my usual face and nodded, Amelia saw me just annoying to be worried "why aren't you talking?" asked amelia.

I then got up from the bed and slowly removed my hand from Aunt Alice and then took the book and pen that was beside me and then wrote my answer.

Then I showed her 'I can't speak Amelia that's why I didn't answer your question.' I then saw Amelia's and her uncle's faces turned into shock and sadness.

"So... you're not talking anymore?" asked amelia sadly.

I nodded then hugged me tightly then I saw Uncle Amelia's face became sad "I'm sorry (y/n) ... if only at that time my team came on time ... you wouldn't be like this." said uncle amelia.

I then wrote something and then showed it to Amelia's uncle 'It's okay... Uncle is innocent because that person used his magic to slow you down.'

"But we managed to catch 3 mysterious people while in the shop and we have secured them." said uncle amelia with a smile.

but... why can't I feel anything? "Is it because my soul hurts or... is something broken?" I thought.

"Ray? Amelia? You guys come to visit." I heard Aunt Alice's voice.

I then saw Alice's aunt who had woken up looking at Amelia's uncle and Amelia smiling.

"Yes Alice, we both came here to visit after I heard from (F/N) that you two have woken up from your coma." said uncle amelia.

Then Uncle Amelia gave Aunt a fruit basket with flowers... lavender and roses?

"You two don't need to bother with this kind of stuff!!" said Aunt Alice nervously.

"It's okay auntie!! I want this, uncle brought a fruit basket and I'm part of the flower." Amelia said with a smile.

then aunt gave me a flower package in my hand and I smelled the flowers "very fragrant ... the flowers make me a little calm." I thought.

I then wrote to thank them both then I showed it to Aunt Alice.

aunty read it and smiled "(y/n) said thank you for the flowers ... she really liked the smell of the flowers which made her a little calm," said aunt alice.

Amelia hugged me tightly "You're welcome (y/n)!! I know you really like flowers that's why I brought flowers for you!!." said amelia.

I hugged Amelia back but my face still didn't show any joy or smile but just normal.

Then I looked out the window again and saw the flowers there, I then let go of my arms and wrote something.

then I gave it to aunt " uhm? what's wrong ( y/n)?" asked aunt alice.

Aunt then reads "You want to go to the hospital garden to see the flowers there?" asked aunt alice.

I nodded "I also don't know (y/n) if you can leave your room or not." said aunt alice.

I lower my head because I feel sad? if I can't get out of my room.

I then looked out the window again, then I heard the sound of the door opening and I immediately looked at the door.

"Sorry to interrupt your moment but we have to check the patient." said the nurse.

Uncle Amelia nodded so with Aunt Alice "( y/n) the three of us will be out for a while." said aunt alice.

then the three of them came out of my ward letting the nurse examine me.

third pov

after alice, ray, and amelia came out of the room ( y/n) the nurses immediately checked the situation ( y/n).

while the three of them were waiting in front while they were waiting suddenly a doctor came towards them.

"Excuse me patient Alice today I will check your condition as usual, my name is Doctor Joseph." said doctor joseph.

Amelia looked at Doctor Joseph and nodded "Okay!! See you soon Amelia, Ray." said alice.

then she went with doctor joseph to have her condition checked, while ray and amelia waited for the examination of (y/n) to finish.

skip time [finished check]

After ( y/n) was checked, Amelia and Ray entered the room (y/n) and saw her staring out the window with one eye covered with cotton.

"( y/n)!! why is one eye covered with cotton!?" asked amelia frantically.

(y/n) looked at Amelia and wrote the answer in her book and then showed it to Amelia 'During the examination one eye suddenly bleeds, making the nurses have to cover it with cotton for fear of effect.'

"But it doesn't hurt?" asked Ray uncle amelia.

(y/n) shook her head and they both breathed a sigh of relief to hear that (y/n) was fine.

then amelia asked ( y/n) to talk even though ( y/n) only answered her nod and shook her head, Amelia's uncle looked at them both happily but something was still stuck in his mind.

"Who was the woman with (y/n) when she fainted?" Ray thought.

Amelia and ( y/n) talked to each other until alice arrived at (y/n)'s room and saw she was carrying something from her hand.

"Hey (y/n) I got a gift from someone." said alice.

then she gave ( y/n) a colored box ( f/c) with a yellow ribbon, then ( y/n) accepted the box and opened it.

SHe saw a flower-shaped hair clip and also a paper there, (y/n) confused about who the gift was.
( pitcure above)

Then (y/n) took the paper and read it

to (y/n) ♥☆

hello my moonstar!! how are you? I heard you were in the hospital and I'm sorry if I can't be there for you.

but don't worry me and my friends will be there as soon as my BUSINESS is done!! don't forget to wear those hair clips so you look... you know amazing~♡

maybe this is all I want to say to you, I hope you are fine and get well soon.

from your moonlight...nightmare♡☆.

(y/n) looked at the paper in her hands flatly "nightmare and his friends are coming here?" thought (y/n).

"What's wrong (y/n)?" asked aunt alice.

( y/n) then gave the paper to her aunt and then alice read it ... after reading alice chuckled "well i forgot if they will visit you ( y/n)." said aunt alice.

(y/n) just nodded then she looked down "but... something stuck in my feeling that said if something worst would happen." thought (y/n).

then ( y/n) wore the hair clip on her hair, Amelia who saw ( y/n) wearing the hair clip was amazed by the beauty ( y/n) had.

"Wow (y/n)!! You're so beautiful when you wear those hairpins!!" said amelia.

(y/n) just nodded and then (y/n) felt a bad feeling again making her nervous.

"I hope everything is okay." (Y/n) thought.

nightmare pov

Me, cross, and error tried to escape from the pursuit of the JR behind, the three of us laughed at how messy JR was now.

"nightmare!! run as fast as they can they almost got the three of us!!" shouted cross.

I ran as hard as I could until suddenly an attack aimed at me made me dodge the attack immediately, then the three of us were caught with ink, blue, and dream.

"Give up nightmare!! You can't run anymore!!" said dream.

Me, Cross, and Error took out our weapons preparing for JR to attack the three of us, but instead of JR attacking us, there was another attack that suddenly aimed at us.

we all immediately dodged the attack then I saw a few swords and knives stuck where we were all.

"Who attacked us!?" I thought surprised.

I then looked at Ink, Dream, and Blue who looked surprised at the attack "I don't think it's a member of them." I thought.

"I didn't think you all could dodge the attack." I heard a voice behind us making us look back.

I widened my eye sockets when I found out who was attacking us now "You!!" I said and dream.

I looked at Dream in surprise as well as Dream who looked at me with surprise from her face.

"We meet again..." said the black robed figure.

My friends and I are on guard in case any attack is aimed at us again.

"Night wasn't that person who attacked us at Alice's shop." whispered cross.

I nodded "Right... that person attacked us back then until we were seriously injured." I whispered back.

"But how can that person know Dream?" I thought confused.

"What else do you want huh!?" I heard Dream speak.

then the person laughed making us all shocked and confused " *chuckles* what do I want? ... I just came here to do something for you to get someone to come to you all." replied the person with a grin.

I became even more surprised when I heard the person's words "who do you want to provoke!!" I shouted.

I saw that person still smirking made me feel something bad about him "I just need to hurt you guys to get that person out." said the person.

I widened my eyes then suddenly I saw an error and a cross was hit by that person "cross!! error!!" I shouted.

I immediately approached the two of them and helped heal them, I then saw JR fighting the person quickly.

I hope dream doesn't get hurt because I know what attack that person will use if he gets attacked at the same time.

BOOM!!

I looked behind me and was shocked to see that the three of them had been injured... even dream he could beat!?

"That person is so strong!? even stronger then!!" I thought frightfully.

Then I saw the robed person standing in front of Dream with a sweaty and injured dream, I widened my eye sockets seeing the robed person preparing to attack Dream's direction.

" BROTHER!!!" I shouted.

I closed my eyes as the attack almost hit Dream but instead I heard the voice of the robed person screaming and I opened my eyes again.

how surprised I was when I saw the robed person lifted up and had several sword stabs on his body.

"...w-what..." I mumbled.

I then saw a familiar figure to me in front of the robed person, in front of him was a woman with (h/c) hair with half white on the bottom, green and orange eyes...

"...(y/n)!?" I said surprised.

||♡|| TO BE CONTINUE||☆||

a/n: good morning/afternoon/night everyone!! how are you all there? I hope you are all well and always healthy.

I'm sorry if I haven't updated this book in a long time, now the author is back in writing chapters now!!

some days I may not have time or rarely update books because ... you know school lessons ( -w-^), so I hope all of you enjoy this chapter.

forgive me if there are mistakes in writing and yeah ... i hope you all enjoy the chapter and see you~♡♡.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

81K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
92.3K 2.2K 19
You are a normal everyday girl but one day going to visit his grave you get transported to a new world. What will this world hold? In this fanfic you...
272K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
132K 5.1K 54
You're an emotionless yet guarded person. You rarely trust anyone much less let them get to know you. But, will a few skeletons who appeared be able...