saudade | sebastian stan

By tbhambrosex

a story in which hailey jordan gets her first acting role alongside her ex boyfriend, sebastian stan ♡ social... More

saudade
1 | who is hailey jordan
2 | the interview
3 | hello again
4 | day off
5 | s & h
7 | dinner party
8 | insta live
9 | date
10 | you're mine

6 | the talk

53 4 0
By tbhambrosex

hailey's pov

after filming a couple of scenes together and hanging out with each other outside of filming, the world seems to have gotten the impression that sebastian and i have finally gotten back together.

i've read countless articles and they all have said the same thing. "hailey and sebastian are back on." it's crazy how much everyone cares about a relationship that's clearly nonexistent.

seb and i have just been catching up as well as going over our scenes with each other.

he tends to flirt with me here and there, but i don't think we've done anything extreme to even show that we've gotten back together. he's always been like that even when we were dating.

regardless about all of that going through my head, i was currently hanging out in my hotel room since it was my day off and i wanted to get some rest after a long night of filming.

as i was about to take a nap, i heard a knock on my door. i got up and opened the door to reveal none other than sebastian with some pizza. deja vu i guess...

"seb! hey, what are you doing here?" i asked him as i gestured for him to come inside.

he came in and i closed the door.

"seeing as we both had the day off, i just wanted to come by and see if you wanted to start wandavision with me. paul and lizzy have been wanting me to start!" he responded.

"oh yeah, i'd love to! i've been meaning to start it as well, but we've been busy." i said as i sat on my bed.

"i also brought some of your favorite pizza, half bbq chicken and half hawaiian!" he said as he set it on the table.

"aw you remembered my pizza order." i laughed.

"i wouldn't forget anything about you hails." he replied as he stared at me.

i didn't know how to respond, so i fiddled around with my fingers and let out a awkward laugh. jeez..

"seb, you gotta stop with those comments..." i trailed off.

"what do you mean?" he asked.

"you know what i mean.. you like flirt with me a lot." i answered awkwardly.

"you weren't bothered with my flirting before?" he questioned as he sat down in front of me.

"i mean i'm not necessarily bothered by it, but don't you think we should remain like professional?" i asked him.

"hailey, i think we've been and done a lot with each other.. i don't think professional belongs in our vocabulary." he said as he put his hand on my leg.

"seb.." i trailed off as i looked at him. he was staring right at me and it made my whole face heat up.

"what's even going on between us right now?" i questioned after a moment of just staring at each other.

"i don't really know hailey." he replied.

"i don't either.." i said in response.

"look, i think that you and i both know that i still love you. how could i not after four years of being on and off with together? even after we broke up, there was no possible way i'd lose any feelings for you. i meant it then when i said you were it for me and clearly, i still mean it now." he told me shortly as he looked into my eyes.

"seb.. i still love you too, i'm sure you know that as well. we obviously broke up saying we'd get back together eventually when the time was right. i still haven't connected with anyone the way that i connected with you... you know after we broke up, i couldn't even talk to anyone because i was still in love with you." i replied as i started tearing up.

"so why did you break up with me hailey? even after all this time, i still don't know why. you never explained why." he asked as he wiped my tears.

"seb i didn't want to break up with you, please believe me! on top of our schedules getting increasingly busy, i started to feel more insecure about myself around you. you started getting even more popular and i felt like life was pulling us in different directions. on top of that, we had our age difference... i was 23 when we started dating and you were 33.. i was worried you'd get sick of being around someone so immature and you'd finally want to be with someone around your age. someone more grownup than me, a person who actually had their shit together. back then, that person definitely was not me." i told him honestly as i looked downwards.

i felt him lift my chin up, so that i could properly look at him.

"hailey, i told you when we met that age didn't mean shit to me. you understood me more than anyone ever has. regardless of your age, you acted so mature compared to literally anyone i've ever met. why didn't you talk to me about this back then? we could've worked it out, like we always do." he asked as he caressed my cheek.

"i was scared... i didn't want you to leave me, so i saved myself from the heartbreak and broke up with you on my own terms. i was still so immature back then and you were just so grownup. i never understood how someone like you could stay with someone like me. i didn't break up with you because i fell out of love with you, that could have never been the reason why.." i trailed off.

"and i never left because i fell in love with you the first day that i met you. this little blonde 5'5 girl happened to spill a drink on me at a nightclub and the rest was complete history. your clumsiness was what caught my eye. you didn't realize it was me because you were so busy trying to help me dry my shirt." he chuckled.

"i remember that.. crazy to believe that was over five years ago." i said as he nodded.

"i do understand why you broke up with me hailey. it sucks that was the reason why, but i understand. so i just wanna know, what are we now?" he repeated almost the same question i asked about 15 minutes ago.

"i think... i'm more grown up now. i'm 28 and you're 38?? we've come a long way throughout the course of our relationship.. i'm willing to give us another try if you'd be open to it.." i said as i smiled.

"i'm glad you say that because that was the longest year of my life being away from you." he said as he pulled me into his lap.

"but, i want to take it slow this time.. let's ease our way back into this and not get too ahead of ourselves." i told him as i hugged him back.

"i agree with that hails." he responded to me.

"i'm sure the fans are going to be so excited! let's not announce anything for now and just let them assume whatever until we decide make an official announcement online!" i suggested to him.

"i couldn't agree more! i'm sure kevin would be excited to hear that his two favorite actors have gotten back together. filming is going to be a piece of cake." he said as i rolled my eyes.

"shut up.. but seriously, this is just a thing for now. we're slowly talking and working our way back okay?" i told him.

"i'm fine with that. i want to formally ask you myself. hailey jordan, will you do me the honor and go out on a date with me?" he asked as he plopped down on one knee dramatically.

"of course seb, ill go on a date with you." i said as i laughed.

"alright since that's out of the way, time to binge watch wandavision!" he said as he climbed into my bed and turned on disneyplus.

i got up, grabbed the pizza, and climbed back into bed right next to him. i felt him pull me towards him as he hugged me.

i haven't felt this love in over a year and all the feeling started rushing back to me. i could never fall out of love with him and it seems like he still feels the same for me.

i feel terrible breaking up with him for my sake, but it has led us to where we are currently.

hopefully this time around we're endgame.

•••

haileyjordan

haileyjordan living life, one heel at a time
129,083 likes 11,564 comments

username1 stunning!!

username2 lookin tall bae

username3 ur looking so good!!

username4 back off sebastian

username5 outfit is everything

imsebastianstan hey you're cute
{liked by haileyjordan}

haileyjordan @/imsebastianstan hey so are you
{liked by imsebastianstan}

username6 jealousy jealousy

username7 sebastian is mine!!

username8 so this why she's been GLOWING!!

anthonymackie shorty a lil baddie
{liked by haileyjordan}

haileyjordan @/anthonymackie shorty my lil boo thang... wait u just called me a shorty...
{liked by anthonymackie}

username9 cue mackie as the 3rd wheel

username10 stan anthony mackie for dealing w these two

•••

surprise it's update time!! i just wanted to squeeze in a quick chapter because i go on vacation this upcoming week! i've been cramming in a lot of work this past month to make more money for my trip thus the lack of updates for u guys!

school is approaching again, so i'll try my best to update when i am able to! pls look forward to future updates hehe!

like always, please remember to vote comment and follow if you like my content! i also have other books which can be found on my profile!! thank you guys once again for being the most understanding people ever! stay safe <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

975K 30.3K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
1.6M 91.9K 46
|𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...
5.1M 458K 95
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
197K 15.3K 35
𝐕𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐀𝐍 ♡ 𝐑𝐔𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐊𝐀 Ruhanika, a quiet introvert with a passion for books and study. She thrives in the world of words, finding solace in...