Money, Power and Romance

By kyrus_Not_Iris

Alexander Belle, who is the face of street racing in the city of Las Angeles has never had any issues in life... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Meet the character

14 0 0
By kyrus_Not_Iris

Authors note: This story still needs a lot of work so please bare with me as this story goes on. I'm also dyslexic so I deeply apologize if something is misspelled. I hope everyone enjoys this story and grows with the characters as the story goes on. On another note when a new character is introduced into a chapter they will either be put in here in the future or I will add a new one after the chapter they appear in. Now with that out of the way, enjoy.

Alexander Belle, also known as Alex, is the son of Chris Belle, who is a legendary street racer in Los Angeles. His dad now gone and no longer racing has left his son to up hold his legacy. He lives on the richer side of Los Angeles and drives a Black Lamborghini Sesto Elemento with dark green trim and green neons that wrap around the bottom. This car was left to him by his father just before he disappeared.

Lily Even, Alexander's girlfriend, she usually uses herself as a mode for Alex's car. She's the snobby rich girl who gets her things from her dad. Even though she's not in high school she still acts like very thing is junior year with drama. She usually is the started in the street races and earns most of her money there.

Astor Hayes, he has spent his whole life being picked on by other kids because he dad lost to Chris Belle. Astor became the silent type and never opened up to anyone. His only friend since grade school has been Allie Harlow. They have always seen each other as siblings and have made promises to each other since the first day they met to show the world they are stronger. Astor lives on the more poor side of Los Angeles due to his fathers horrible loss to Chris. Despite that Astor has always looked up to his dad. When his dad passed from a fatal car crash Astor and his mom weren't left with much. Now Astor is out for blood and wants to steal back his fathers crown from Alexander.

Allie Harlow, Astors best friend, Allie lives a middle class life. It doesn't bother her when other girls talk about her behind her back. It's usually the rich girls anyways. She looks up to Astor as a older brother and is always there to defend him if needed. They are a power pair and nobody messes with them. Allie learned from her father how to repair and work on cars so she usually helps Astor repair his car if needed.

Oscar Ledger, the youngster, Oscar is the boyfriend of Allie. Astor isn't too fond of him and he knows it but try's his best to get Astor to like him. He can be a stuck up jerk but can be very lovable once you get to know him. He lives a a rich life like Alexander and attends car meets with his car.

Age range
Alex-22
Lily-21
Astor-25
Allie-21
Oscar-20

Alexander's car

Lily's car

Astor's car

Allie's car

Oscar's car

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 2.4K 60
His lessons on hiding the truth were from the Japanese Government itself who asked a bunch of middle schoolers not to even tell their parents that th...
160K 3.6K 28
𝐎𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫...
47.2K 1.4K 18
A Ben 10 Fanfic of what would happen to the tale of Ben Tennyson if he were to have a best friend who also acquires a watch similar to the Omnitrix...
681K 32.4K 78
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...