Chapter 3

Allie and Astor where working on the chassis of Astors car when disturbed by the roar of a Corvette C8 pulled up to the shop. It was midnight purple with a black racing stripe down the middle. Both Astor and Allie turned to look at the car.

A male with grey hair a foot shorter than Astor got out. He was wearing a dark grey leather jacket, red shirt and blue jeans.

"Hey look who it is! The elusive Astor has come out of his cave."

"Just when I thought I was going to have a normal day, you decided to show up and ruin it."

Allie stood up and looked at them both.

"Ok both of you boys cut it out. What do you need Oscar? We are kinda on a tight schedule here."

"To busy to hang with me?"

"Yes, extremely. Besides don't need you scratching my car."

"Aw come on Astor that was low even for you."

"I said cut it out both of you. I won't hesitate to throw both of you out and then I'll finish the car myself."

Both Astor and Oscar went quiet as Allie crossed her arms.

"Oscar we are incredibly busy if you would like to help you can. I'm very hungry and would like a small snack and then you can come help with putting the car together."

"Why do I have to go get the snacks? Why not Astor!"

"Because it's his car and he already bought me lunch without me asking."

Oscar was quiet before sighing heavily and dragging his feet back to his car as he opened the door.

"Alright I'll be back.."

Oscar got in his car and closed it. When he started the car it was almost deafening but after a minute it called to a purr.

Allie turned back to the car to see Astor under it again.

"I know you don't like him but he's really nice once you get to know him."

"He's a stuck up jerk who has had life handed to him. If he had spent a day in my life he would understand everything."

"Astor, you can't say your super poor because you own a Dodge Challenger Demon. On top of that we are building this car."

"I just don't think he's right for you."

"He's my boyfriend Astor and your like my brother. You know supposed to like him but I would really like it if you would just get to know him."

Astor didn't answer as he went back to working on the engine. Allie only sighed and shook her head before going to check on the frame.

The sun had only 20 minutes left until it was gone and the moon was taking its place. Oscar pulled up his headlights reflecting off the wall of the shop. He got out with 3 brown paper bags and walked in.

Allie walked out of the paint booth seeing Oscar. He handed her one bag and set his on his cars hood. Oscar looked over at Astor who was still under the chassis. Allie gently nudged his arm urging him to go talk to Astor.

Oscar hesitated for a moment before walking over to Astor and gently bumped Astors shoe with his. Astor moved out form under the car to see Oscar and gave him a question look before Oscar held out the brown bag for him.

"I didn't know what you would like so I got you a stake with a loaded potato and a cherry Pepsi. I apologize if it isn't what you wanted and you don't have to worry about paying anything."

Astor looked at Oscar before reaching out for the bag.

"Thanks."

Oscar turned to walk away but Astor called him back.

"I'll give you once chance to show your not some stuck up jerk. You blow it and I'll make sure you know how much I hate you for the rest of your life. Got it?"

Oscar nodded his head before Astor opened the bag and started to eat. Oscar walked back over to Allie who gently nudged him excited to see Astor giving