Suddenly Claimed (Hanamaki x...

By KAYNUKY22

Y/N just walk out of the station, on her way to her parent's shop when her ex, Kosaka come to get her. She be... More

Ch.1 A Solution
Ch.2 Sooner than I expect
Ch.3 Radiating Warmth
Ch.4 The Role We Play
Ch.5 What Lies Beyond The Act
E P I L O G U E

Ch. 6 Permit

538 31 17
By KAYNUKY22

■Y/N's POV■

The clock is ticking, it shows that it's nine o clock in the evening. Dad turns the sign from open to close. Mom moves the empty trays from our showcase to the backroom.

Y/N's mom: sweetie... will Takahiro come today?

Mom was asking me from the other room.

Y/N: ah... yes, earlier he suddenly said that he wants to come...

Y/N's mom: okay, I'll prepare dinner for four then...

Mother excuse

I'm cleaning up the counter then I hear dad says.

Y/N's dad: speak of the devil...

I look at the entrance as dad opens the door.

Hanamaki: good evening, sorry for intruding...

There Takahiro is standing in the doorway. Father told him to get inside  and he walks towards me right away.

Y/N: welcome Takahiro... where were you going today?

Takahiro takes the broom from my hand and hands me a bag of Mellon.

Takahiro: I'll tell you later... here, take this with you to the kitchen... you can go help Mrs. L/n... I'll help Mr. L/n here...

Y/N's dad: yes, go on...

I nod my head and go to the kitchen.

Time passed, unknowingly, Takahiro and I have been together for ten years. We graduated from Aoba Johsai for almost nine years ago.

We both continue our study in Miyagi University and finish our study on time. After that Takahiro trying to look for a job but he was still hasn't found the opportunity even until now, but he gets to work part time and expand his experience in many field.

As for me, I help out at our store, running the family business with my parents.

Takahiro sometimes stop by to help out here at the store when he has nothing to do. But if he's busy with his part time job, he'll just help out cleaning the store like this. Lately he never comes during the day, I guess he's really busy.

Mother was placing plates on the table when I arrived in the kitchen.

Y/N: mom, Takahiro brought this for us...

Mom look at me and she looks delighted.

Y/N's mom: that looks good sweetie... please wash it and cut it enough for all of us...

I did as I was told. I cut the mellon amd put it in the refrigerator so we can eat cold mellon after dinner.

After that I help out with our meal and when it's done, mom call out on Takahiro and dad. All of us enjoy our dinner and then eat the mellon Takahiro brought for us.

Y/N's mom: this mellon is very tasty... thank you Takahiro...

Hanamaki: you're welcome Mrs. L/n... glad you like it...

Y//N's dad: yeah it's good, where did you get this?

Takahiro says that he saw it in a store not far from our neighborhood. As we enjoy our mellon, Takahiro drinks and suddenly fix his sitting form.

Hanamaki: I... actually I got hired two months ago.. not a part time job... but an actual job in a start up company... and I've been working there that's why I never come during day time these days...

I look at him surprised by the happy news. It's been a while since Takahiro talked to me about job apply.

One time he told me that he was insecure looking at his friends who already got a job but he still unemployed. That's why after that I stop asking him about a job unless he tell me first.

Y/N: Takahiro, congratulation... I'm so happy to hear that...

Y/N's mom: yes, this is such a happy day...

We all praise him and tell him that he work hard to be where he is right now. As we talk suddenly Takahiro reaches out and take my hand, holds it in his bigger one.

Y/N: T-Takahiro?

I was surprised and shy because mom and dad are in front of us.

Y/N's mom: oooh~

Y/N's dad: I see you're becoming more daring, young man...

Hanamaki: well... sir... actually I have something to say to you...

Suddenly the room ambience changed. Dad stares at Takahiro before nodding his head, telling him to keep talking.

Hanamaki: well, the thing is... ten years ago... you told me that I need to hold myself from touching Y/N...

Dad seems like reminiscing about what Takahiro means and nods.

Y/N's dad: yes, I remember... quite the unpleasant sight at the time for me...

Takahiro chuckles when he hears this, and my face turns red remembering the day dad saw me in Takahiro's lap.

Takahiro: you forbid me from beeing too intimate with Y/N unless...

I can see that Takahiro's hand moving and look for something in his pocket. I can feel that his hand that holds mine shakes a little. Takahiro steals a glance at me and our eyes met, how he looks nervous but his eyes looks so gentle.

In a sec, Takahiro puts a small velvet box on the table.

Dub dub

Now, I'm the one who became nervous and excited.

Hanamaki: you told me that if I want to be closer with her... I have to come to you with a ring... and ask her hand in marriage...

Dub dub

My heart is beating faster by now and I can feel my eyes becoming warm.

Hanamaki: I... got a job with a decent amount of pay... I know it's not excessive, but I'll try my best for her to be happy... I've look for an apartment and found a nice small two bedrooms apartment not far too far from here...

Takahiro intertwined our fingers, getting my attention aimed at our joined hands.

Hanamaki: this might not be the pretiest ring around... but I'll do my best to cover the lack of it with my utmost care for Y/N....

Takahiro...

Father looks straight at Takahiro, listening to every words he said.

Hanamaki: that's why... allow me to be closer with your daughter... Allow me to take over your place to take care of her... please...

Takahiro bows his head and finally clearly stated what he wanted to do.

Hanamaki: please... Allow me to take your daughter as my wife, sir...

With that very words that pass his lips, my tears finally fall.

Y/N: Takahiro...

■3rd Person POV■

Hanamaki looks at Y/N and smiles. He sees as the girl in front of him looks like she has a lot of question. Hanamaki reaches out and wipes Y/N's tears away.

Hanamaki: shh... there'll be time when I talk to you... but for now...

Hanamaki turns his gaze back at Y/N's father. Y/N's mother on the other hand already feel happy to see Hanamaki with everything that he has prepared.

Hanamaki: I... need to speak to your father...

Y/N's father and Hanamaki is staring at each other, their eyes look like they speak as a fellow men.

Hanamaki: sir... will you allow me to change Y/N's last name to Hanamaki?

Hanamaki is really nervous at the moment. Hanamaki for the last 6 years he couldn't get a proper job and he was feeling insecure.

His closest friends Matsukawa, Oikawa, and Iwaizumi, all have an occupation. Y/N always support him and knows when she can and can't ask about that. Hanamaki knows that Y/N was worried about him, that's why he rarely talked about job applying to her.

But as a man, Hanamaki wants to have a better income so he can support his family in the future, supports Y/N. So he has been looking for a job and applying here and there.
And two months ago he was called for an interview and he got hired.

The moment he received the news, he told his parents right away and the two were happy. And then, Y/N's face came to his mind. How happy he is now that he got a job, he can finally brave himself to do what he always wanted since two years ago, to court her.

He saves up from all of the money he received from his part time job. And now he got a better pay he's glad an be braver to do what he wanted.

So he works and after he got two months of his salary, he bought a simple ring. He too has been looking to rent an affordable decent apartment and manage to find one. The place he hopes he can be with Y/N.

And today, he decided that this will be the day he asked her from her father. Y/N's father looking at Hanamaki and Y/N's joined hands, before looking at their faces.

He takes a deep breath and sighs, getting up from his seat. Hanamaki's heart is a mess, afraid that he might get rejected.

Hanamaki: s-sir....

Y/N's dad turns around and walk to leave the kitchen.

Hanamaki: sir... please allow me to marry her...

Y/N's dad: no... that's not for me to decide...

Hanamaki stares at Y/N's father back.

Y/N's dad: that... I give you the permission to ask my daughter about her answer... because... she's the one who will decide whether you'll be accepted or not... son...

Y/N's mother also gets up with a smile on her face and mouth a good luck to Hanamaki before leaving Y/N and Hanamaki alone.

Hanamaki ponders and he knows though Y/N's father didn't say he accepted him, he doesn't opposed to the idea.

So now, Hanamaki turns to face the girl sitting next to him. Y/N on the other hand becoming so nervous, and happy.

Hanamaki: Y/N...

Y/N's looks up at Hanamaki and see the sincerity in his eyes. Her chest is pounding so does Hanamaki's.

Hanamaki: you know... when we came to Oikawa's wedding five months ago... I... Imagine seeing you in a wedding dress... walking arm in arm with me...

Y/N brings a hand to her lips, muffling her cries.

Hanamaki: how jealous I am to see that... Iwaizumi is engaged, Oikawa is married, and Matsun... he just proposed as well...

Hanamaki laughs a little.

Hanamaki : well apart from Iwaizumi... I was annoyed that Oikawa and Matsukawa who was once cheated on their girl, got to court them before I did... I'm jealous they can afford to do so...

Hanamaki reaches out a hand and wipes Y/N's tears, then resting his hand to cups her cheeks.

Hanamaki: they get to do what I wanted to do since two years ago... but now... I finally get the chances to do it... so

Hanamaki moves from the chair and get down on one knee, he flicks the box open and holds it in front of him.

Hanamaki: will you, grace me the happiness to finally achieve one of my biggest dream... to be with you...

Y/N see as Hanamaki stares deep into his eyes.

Hanamaki: marry me Y/N... let me be your husba-

Before Hanamaki can finish his sentences, Y/N has already rings her arms around his neck, crying softly on the crook of his shoulder.

Y/N: I... (sob) I... love that... I'll be the happiest person (sob)...

A smile crept onto Hanamaki's face and he can't hide his excitement. He brought his arms around Y/N's body, hugging her tight.

Hanamaki: thank you... gosh... I really love you... now you got to actually be My Y/N...

Hanamaki pulls back and slides the ring on Y/N's finger. He brings her hand to his lips and kiss it. Hanamaki leans his head and presses his forehead to her.

On the other side of the room, Y/N's father is putting his head on his wife's shoulder, drenching her shoulder with his tears. Y/N's mother hugs and pats her husband back.

Y/N's dad: how dare he (sobs) hugs her close like that in (sobs) in my house... they're not married yet (sobs)

Y/N's mother just laughs it off, knowing that her husband is actually really happy. They both like Hanamaki and glad that their daughter will be with him.

Y/N's mom: there there...

Everyone's filled with happiness...

Under the L/N roof...

But...

Soon, the you L/N will be a Hanamaki...

Hanamaki's POV■

I'm laying on Y/N's bed. I talked with her family about the wedding plan. I told them I can't afford to hold a big reception, but her father says a simple wedding is all they need, and they'll support us with some fund as well.

I'm so happy that Y/N has a great parents. I really like being around them as well. They treat me like their son and that makes me feel welcomed.

The door is open and Y/N walks in with warm teas. She puts the tray on the tablle and sits next to it. I got up and sits next to Y/N. Her eyes are still puffy from the crying earlier.

She's beautiful...

I pull Y/N to me just like the day we confess to each other. Y/N is now on my lap and her face turns a bright red.

Y/N: T-Takahiro!

I can't help but laugh at her flustered state.

Hanamaki: weren't this okay now? Your dad said that... I can do this after asking your hand in marriage...

Y/N's dad: hold your horses you're not married yet... get my daughter off of your lap before I add you to my new croquette ingredient...

I can hear Y/N's father voice from the other side of the door. Then I hear a footstep getting further.

Y/N and I look at each other.

Hanamaki: welp... we got found out... guess.. I'll need to wait for another three months...

After I say this Y/N laughs and this brings a laugh to my face as well.

This joy...

I feel so gratefull..

I'm glad that I was a selfish bastard that use my opportunity to the fullest...

I'm glad that I suddenly claimed her that day...

I'm glad I got the permission...

To officially claim her...

.
.
.
.
.
The End

Everyone thank you so much for reading this story. I'm sorry if you found mistakes like grammatical errors, typos and a slight oocness of the character.

Don't forget to scroll again because there's an epilog chapter.

I wish everyone take a good care their health and always be surrounded by happiness.

Stay safe, stay healthy, be happy
^^

KAYNU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 3.7K 159
You go to high school and you just transfered in a new school. The first day was quite normal until a black haired boy from your class called out to...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
619K 29.3K 58
you weren't supposed to meet them. you weren't supposed to make friends with them. you weren't supposed to gain feelings for any of them. you were su...
444 50 8
❝are you asking me out, little rias?❞ or in which graduating senior luca kaneshiro finds himself liking a certain rias more than the other a luca kan...