E P I L O G U E

■3rd Person POV■

Hanamaki Takahiro is on his way back home. The sky pours drizzling water as he runs his way, thinking that it's not too far. But by the time he arrives in front of his unit, he's drenched from head to toe.

Hanamaki opens the door and tands in the door way, afraid that he'll get the floor wet.

Hanamaki: I'm home...

The sound of someone walking to welcome him, warm his freezing body. Y/N appears from the other room to greet her husband.

Y/N: Takahiro, welcome ho- oh no! You're drenched... why are you standing there? Hurry up and take a bath...

Y/N walks closer to grab her husband's hand.

Hanamaki: I'll get the floor wet... that's dangerous for you...

Y/N stares at her husband and pulls her, doesn't care that droplets of water have make trail as they walk.

Y/N: I can just mop the floor Takahiro... you'll caught a cold if you don't take a warm bath right away...

As the two is in front of the bath room, Hanamaki holds Y/N's hand in his.

Hanamaki: no... I'll do it after bath, no, I'll just take a quick shower...

Y/N sighs, knowing exactly why her husband is being so stubborn right now.

Y/N: Takahiro.. I'll be care-

Hanamaki: no... I Don want you anywhere near wet floor or somewhere slippery... I'll be a bad husband and order you to stay away from those puddles... and you...

Hanamaki lowers himself so he's face to face with a bump on Y/N's stomach.

Hanamaki: you better hold your mom so she will not get close to anywhere dangerous that can harm the both of you, got it?

Y/N can't help but laughs a little as she saw this. By this time, Y/N knows that there's no room for argument.

Y/N: okay... I'll be in the kitchen then... I'll wait for you at the table...

Hanamaki immediately take a shower and changes. He then grabs the mop and start cleaning the puddles. After that he goes to his husband who already waiting at the dining table.

Y/N: Takahiro... I made chinese flower soup... um, I was watching a movie and they showed this meal.. and... I think the baby wants it... so I searched for the recipes and made it... um I hope you'll like it...

Hanamaki can't help but smiles as he sees her wife with a red streak on her cheeks. He leans in and kiss her forehead.

Hanamaki: of the little Hanamaki in your stomach wants it

Hanamaki: of the little Hanamaki in your stomach wants it... then... this Papa Hanamaki will surely love it...

Hanamaki says this as he rubs Y/N's baby bump. The girl is happy with her husband's response. She then served the food for two and they start eating.

The two finishes their meal and Hanamaki wash the dishes while y/N is cleaning the table. They then grab some melon from the fridge and enjoy it while watching a parenting show together.

After finishing their mellon, the two head to their room but stop by the room before theirs.

Y/N opens the door and sees the room painted in cyan. There's a baby crib and some other baby stuff. Y/N feels her eyes warmed at the sight and she caresses her baby bump.

Y/N: I... can't wait to see him...

Hanamaki gives his wife a back hug and kisses her shoulder.

Hanamaki: a little more... next month... we won't have a quiet night to sleep..

Y/N chuckles as she hears this and brings her hand to cups her husband's cheek.

Y/N: so... have you decided on a name?

Hanamaki: you sure you'll let me name him? Don't you like, want to name the first child you bear?

Y/N turns around and now brings her two hands to cups her husband's face.

Y/N : I... I'd be happier of my dear Papa Hanamaki, named our first little Hanamaki...

Hanamaki can feel his face warmed as it's blushing by the sight of his adorable wife.

Hanamaki : you... really know how to make me flustered... well... I did already think of a name...

Y/N's eyes glitter as she hears this.

Y/N: really? Who is it then?

Hanamaki: it's... Hiromi... Hanamaki Hiromi.... it means Broad and abundant... I hope he'll grow up to be someone who can experience many things an learn about many things... I hope he'll be a open minded person and can see things from many perspective... so, he'll get to his goal with many knowledge.

Y/N smiles at Hanamaki and then brings his face closer to her. Y/N gives Hanamaki a kiss on the lips before showing him her pleased smile.

Y/N: I... love that... I can't wait for Hiromi to join us...

Hanamaki hugs his wife and nods his head.

Hanamaki: oh... right... Matsun told me that his wife's due date is in two months.. I guess, they can be playmate...

Y/N: hihihi, I'd love to go one a play date with them...

Y/N and Hanamaki then go to their room and sleep.

They're happy since they married and live together...

But soon...

They'll be even more happy...

As their love fruit will be harvested soon...

That will make their life sweeter...

.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

Hi there thank you for reading this one until the last chapter.

I hope you guys enjoy this story.
If you do like this one, please check on my other stories as well.

I hope you guys have a great day

I hope you have a blessed life

K A Y N U

🎉 Ai terminat de citit Suddenly Claimed (Hanamaki x Reader) 🎉