BEDEVIL | jenlisa

By chanelwaffle

[ COMPLETED ] Abducted. Tormented. Owned. Jennie never knew hell existed before she met such an evil person w... More

TRAILER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 [M]
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 [M]
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 [M]
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 [M]
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 [M]
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 [M]
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 4

10.5K 463 115
By chanelwaffle

P O I N T O F V I E W
JENNIE

I was brought back to my room with the same guy, almost shoving me inside. I'm now wearing a simple red shirt and some denim shorts. My wound on my knees was visible to everyone's eyes and so are my legs. This guy never smiled or show any emotion. If he keeps this going, I would think he's a robot programmed for her.

I believe his name is Ten. I heard Saem calling him that, it maybe his nickname or whatever but I think I'll address him like that.

He locked the door and left me alone. I saw a tray full of foods on the bedside table. A bowl of rice, sliced fried pork, and two bottles of water. If this is Saem's doing, I'll gladly thank her for my whole life. I sit on the bed and picked up the chopsticks, well, atleast I know I'm still in Korea.

I started eating and I instantly feel like tearing up. This meal is simple I know but finally getting to eat something after that whole facade gives me relief. It is far from over but atleast, I'm getting a break.

I finished it in under 10 minutes and chugged the whole water bottle like a maniac. That was refreshing. I took a rest for good 3 minutes until I decided to stare outside the window. This place is huge, I don't even know where to go if I plan to escape. It'll feel like traveling from Seoul to North Korea.

I miss the outside, I miss my family. They're probably worried sick about me. Taehyung, I don't think he'll be able to find me. I hope he's doing okay, I miss him so much.

My head shoots back when I heard the door click and slowly, revealed Lisa. It still feels weird saying her name, I'd rather call her an 'asshole'.

She stayed by the door and watches me, like she's waiting for me to do something. When I didn't move, she made herself feel welcome and came in. She has her hands in the pockets of her sweats and she kicked the door closed.

I look away, I couldn't bear seeing her face after what she did. Also, the way she acts like nothing happened, makes my blood boil.

"Planning to escape?" Those are the first words she said. "I'd let you but I can't guarantee you succeeding,"

I scoffed, "Such a big mouth for a bitch like you," I argued, "If you're here to make me feel worse, it's better to leave me alone. I don't want to see your face anyway."

She walks closer, standing right behind me. I can feel her tall figure towering me and her breath hitting the small strands of my hair. I felt her hands touched my shoulders and before I knew it, I was pushed against the window. The light from outside gives me a better view of her face, realizing that she was indeed...attractive.

Her eyes were big, she has these perfectly shaped eyebrows, her nose is prominent and her plump lips are naturally pink.

I would say she's a catch, she has a very strong charm but it's really stupid to like someone who kidnapped you and made her pet wolves chase you for breakfast.

Stockholm syndrome doesn't happen in real life.

That idea is fucking dumb.

Lisa has her arm on the side of my head as she looks down on me while the other hand touches my jaw, her thumb playing my chin. "Such a big mouth for a short person like you," she used my words against mine.

And she's insulting me.

"Let me tell you this one more time," she looked straight into my eyes, "If you still want to keep your pride high, you'll stay here forever. But if you agree to be my slave, you'll get fewer punishments and get your freedom sooner. Don't you want that?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "How could you see me like a fucking object? You're a woman yourself, you should know what it feels like!"

"And we have a different situation," She said, "So, when I tell you to do something, you do it or you'll get something worse than wolves,"

My hand flew to the side of her face, creating a loud smack that echoed in the whole room. "I have no idea why you're doing this to me but I'm not letting you get what you want." I fiercely told her and shoved her hand away.

A small shade of red enveloped her left cheek as she remained silent for a little while. She stretches her jaw and then faced me once again. "You don't know what I'm capable of, Jennie."

"Oh, really? If you want to kill me just do that," I challenged her and she just stared at me. I sent her a side glare before I walk past her, heading to the bed but before I can even touch the duvet, my hand was gripped and my face is already pressed against the wall.

Lisa pinned me by pressing her hand on the back of my neck as the other holds both of my hands from my behind. I can feel her hot breath hitting the back of my ear and I felt her lips touch the crook of my neck, placing wet kisses on my skin.

What the fuck is happening?

I tried to squirm but she was too strong for me. She kisses my neck slowly and I let out a muffled groan when I felt her teeth sink into my skin. She did not just leave a mark.

She didn't.

She leans into my ear and whispers, "I'll give you time until tonight," she said before breaking off me, leaving me breathless. "I'll see you tonight,"

Before I can even yell at her, she's already out of the door. I touched the spot she bit and I can still feel her lips on my skin, like a memory. Why did she do that?

I plop down on the bed, thinking of many possible ways she kissed my neck like that. The first option, she's horny and planning to do something with me that involves anything sexual. Second, she just wanted to mark me because she finds it fun. Third, it's a combination of the two.

I hope that wasn't the case.

Cause if she is, she's not just a monster, she's also a hormonal, horny ass bitch who couldn't date anyone for being too violent.

She doesn't deserve anyone, anyway. She deserves to be alone, with no girlfriends or boyfriends. There's no sane person in the world who would gladly be with her.

I'd feel sorry for that person, really.

I stared at the ceiling and thought about this one specific sentence stuck in my head.

I hope it's not me.

- - -

I decided to read a book I got from the bookshelf, I don't know what this is about but it looked interesting. I needed something to do to kill my time when I couldn't sleep. I'm trapped in this room and I have nothing else to do. It's just either read or sleep. This has to be the most boring thing day I've ever experienced in my entire life.

I just wanna go back to my normal routine. Watching movies, going out with my friends, go on a date with my boyfriend, and spending time with my family. I can't live here, I don't think I'll last. I'm probably dead before I can even start to get used to it, which is highly possible.

It can happen anytime.

The door opened and Ten entered the room, wearing their usual uniform, a suit. He gestured for me to come outside and I put the book down on the bed, not really caring about it.

I stepped out the door and he started leading me to another room that's found on the very last of the floor. He knocked on the door and he casually turned the knob, letting me in. I entered the room, assuming it's Lisa's based on the design of the walls and furniture.

Ten closed the door and gave us privacy. That's when a green light blinded my eyes and I immediately saw her sitting comfortably on a sofa, with a wine glass in her hand as she blankly stares at me.

The green lights illuminated the whole room like we're in some action movie or something. I noticed some photographs hanging on a string near the walls and different types of cameras displayed in the cabinet above her computer. I guess she's into photography and I hate the fact that we have the same hobby. Her room looks pretty normal so far, like a normal person's room would look like.

Lisa stands up and puts the glass down on the table next to her, "So, have you thought about it?" She asked with an unexplainable face.

"No, I didn't."

"Why not?"

"Because I will not accept your offer, thank you very much." I gave her a fake smile.

She just nods her head, "Does that mean, you'll take any punishment I give you?" I glared at her, "Oh, wait. I almost forgot. You don't have a choice but follow me, right? The consequences you'll receive are up to you."

"Look, I don't know what this debt shit you're talking about but if using me like a toy is how you think I'll pay you back, just throw me off the window." I told her and she just stared at me, "I mean, you're doing all this just to kill me in the end anyway. So just make it quick and stop wasting my time."

Lisa walks in my direction and starts circling around me, "Hmm, you never learn, don't you?" She said and I felt her stop, "Just so you know, I can do something worse to you, killing you isn't going to be that hard either."

I turned around and faced her, shooting a finger in front of her face, "You could've just said that, it's more toleratable than seeing your face."

She furrowed her eyebrows and grabbed me by the back of my neck, hard. I groaned in pain when she gripped tighter and pulled me over to her face, "I don't like the way you talk to me," she said and drags me towards her bed.

I was thrown like a piece of paper and I see her take a black leather belt from her drawer. I planned to run out of the room but she caught me by my legs and pulled me back with so much strength. Seriously, how is she so strong? She doesn't even have a huge muscular body and she can throw me around like I'm nothing.

Lisa pushed my face down against the mattress and I felt her weighing on my back. She has her knees on both sides of my waist and her hands gripping my mine. I wiggled off but she just pushed my head down again, making me gag. She tied the belt around my wrists and when she's done, she hopped off and stood in front of me.

I gave her a glare, "Let me go, you fucking asshole!" I'm having a hard time breathing, this position is hell.

She leaned down and set me up by holding my neck like she's choking me. Her fingertips lingered against my skin as she stares from my eyes down to my stomach, or wherever the fuck she's looking down at. Her eyes scanned mine before she looks at my lips with those stares like she wants to devour me alive.

She touched my cheeks and her thumbs reached my lips. Slowly, she forced my mouth to open by placing them above my lower teeth. I saw her get something from her pocket and like a flash, she threw this thing inside my mouth and covered it with her huge hand.

I can feel a circular object with a rough texture on my tongue, this is most definitely a drug or a tablet. She kept her hand until I swallowed it, even if I don't want to. That thing might kill me yet I was left with no choice.

"You're going to sleep here tonight," she said with a small smile on her face, "I'll see you tomorrow morning, honey." She removed her hand off my mouth and my head instantly felt heavy dizziness, like it's getting rocked by a sledgehammer.

My vision starts to blur, together with my remaining energy and I could see her fading figure still standing before me. I saw her lean and smack the side of my neck. Her kiss was wet and I could've sworn I felt her tongue there for a second before she breaks the contact and left the room.

I wanted to yell and curse her to death but I'm getting sleepy. My eyes are tired all of a sudden and my body slowly falls on the soft bed, with my hands still tied on my back.

I don't want to wake up and see her face again. I don't want to be here anymore.

Please, just let me go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 123K 52
Julius Santo was a name that had every human's skin crawling. Most people know of him due to the lethal Mafia he leads, his silver eyes that have wat...
227K 4.6K 34
Lisa is a High Class Sophisticated Businesswomen who has all the things that u could dream of, except for one thing - Relationship.
673K 34.6K 48
Highest in Spiritual:#2 What's Hot (27/05/17) (Book One in The Sheikh's Brides Series) Zuhaiba is the daughter of of tribe and the eldest sister.She...
177K 8.2K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...