Safrina

By OBreenaSmith

I can't be falling in love with him, I can't... none of this is even real. I'll never survive the three mont... More

Entry 2
Entry 3
Entry 4
Entry 5
Entry 6
Entry 7
Entry 8
Entry 9
Entry 10

Entry 1

1.1K 4 0
By OBreenaSmith

***

"Get on your knees and sit back on your heels", he said.

I've been here ten minutes and that's literally the only thing he's said this entire time. He was hot as hell though and paid then tipped, almost doubling my usual rate so I did as he said. Plus I could see his cock fighting to get out of his pants and I was praying it would be a short battle.

"Stop biting your lip", he said, drawing my eyes to his.

"You sure you want me to stop?", I asked, "because it doesn't look like your cock does."

"I paid you to do as I say not ask questions", he said as he went over to the bar.

He poured two glasses then came to stand in front of me. I looked up at him as he stretched one to me.

"I don't drink with clients", I said.

"Smart girl", he said with a slight smile.

He emptied the glass he was offering me then put the other on the bar as he went to sit on the couch.

He leaned back and looked me over, "Crawl to me", he said.

I got on my hands and knees and crawled to him. His eyes followed me as I did, they were heated but serious like he was trying not to lose control. When I stopped in front of him he opened his legs and looked at me expectantly. I sat up and undid his pants as he watched me. His cock literally sprang out and landed against my lips.

"You're supposed to be sucking my cock not licking your lips", he said.

I peeked up at him then wrapped my hand around his cock as I took him into my mouth. I moaned against him as he rolled his hips and pushed in.

"Christ...", he hissed as he fisted my hair.

I moaned again as I took him deeper; until I could feel him in the back of my throat. His hand tightened in my hair and I gripped his thighs as he fucked my face. I loved how he tasted and smelled and the way his cock fit in my mouth. I wanted to feel him inside my pussy and I could already tell he was going to fuck the hell out of me.

"Get up", he said suddenly pulling away from me, "and strip."

I did as I was told, my pussy was yet and aching... I actually had to physically stop myself from begging him to fuck me.

"Get on the couch", he said, "on your knees, facing the back."

When I did he ran his hand down my spine, then across my waist, and over my ass. My entire fucking body shivered as I moaned and grind against the couch.

"My couch is gonna smell like your pussy now", he said as he slipped his hand between my thighs.

He pressed against my clit and I moaned again as I gripped the back of the couch, "You want my couch to smell like your pussy, don't you?", he asked as he slipped a finger in.

He twisted his hand as he worked his finger in and out. I swear it felt better than some dicks I've taken. I bit into my lip and gripped the sofa harder as I leaned against it. My eyes closed and my body started to fucking quiver. He slipped in another finger as his other hand wrapped around my waist.

"Should I make you come this way?", he asked.

"Please...", I begged.

He ran his hand up my body until it came around my throat then sank his fingers deeper, pounding into me with those amazing fucking fingers. My fucking eyes rolled back...

"Fuck...", I moaned.

His hand tightened around my throat, keeping me still as I came on his fingers. He pulled his fingers out and pressed them against my lips. I sucked them into my mouth, twisting my tongue around them as I did. I moaned against them as he rubbed his cock against my pussy, teasing me. I've never wanted anyone to fuck me as much as I wanted this man.

"God... just please fuck me", I begged.

He gripped my hair and pulled my head back, "As you wish", he groaned against my ear before slamming into me.

"Fuck!!", I screamed out.

I dug my nails into the couch as he leaned over me, pounding into me so hard, the couch started moving. He held on to the couch as he started going harder, slamming into me over and over. It felt so good... he felt so fucking good. He wrapped his arm around me, slipping it between my legs as he pressed against my clit.

"Fuck... god... fuck", I moaned.

He lifted me and spun me around so my face was pressed against the seat and my ass was in the air. He pulled out and gripped my ass, spreading it apart as he slipped his tongue into my pussy. He pulled me back against him and I started wondering if I was pulling away because I definitely did not mean to. He twisted his tongue around my clit and something magical... yes, fucking magical happened inside me. I couldn't say what it was but I wanted to feel it again and again and again. He slapped me on my ass then slipped his cock back in slowly. My toes fucking curled and I was making sounds I didn't know I could even make. He rolled his hips and sank so fucking deep. His hand was pressed in the center of my back, I couldn't move or shifted or anything except take it. I bit into my lip so hard I was tasting blood. It felt like my stomach was doing fucking somersaults. I bucked back against him and he pressed down harder. I dug my nails into the couch as his pace quickened. I was screaming things I'm pretty sure wasn't english...

"Fuck... fuck... fuck!", I screamed as my orgasm ripped from inside me.

I was seeing stars... actual fucking stars. I shouldn't be hoping for another meeting but I was and his cock wasn't even out of me yet. He was rubbing my back... fucking massaging it and my shoulders. He's was definitely making his way up my list of best clients.

He pulled out slowly and I already fucking missed him.

"Here you can have this now", he said as he passed me the drink he'd poured earlier, "I'm not your client anymore and you certainly earned it."

"Fuck it", I said as I took it, "but, just so you know there's someone who knows exactly where I am and who I'm with."

He smiled slightly as he turned away from me, "Good to know", he said.

I took in his ass for a while before I emptied the glass... what I'd give to just run my nails over that.

"You can use that bathroom if you need to", he said.

"Yea... thanks", I said.

I took up my clothes then got up and went towards it. Hands down the nicest fucking bathroom I've ever seen... I think I fucking moaned. God, I could probably swim in that tub. I'm probably gonna have a wet dream about this tub and that man doing earth-shattering things to me in it.

The fucking toilet seat is heated. How the shit am I suppose to get up? I'm absolutely sure I was moaning now. I gotta get out of here before I get addicted to this toilet. I pulled on my clothes and tried my best to tame my hair before I walked back out.

"Your bag has been ringing", he said as I walked out.

He was sitting on the couch with a new drink and he was still naked. I bent to pick up my bag and was eye to eye with his cock. I bit my lip as I peeped up at him. I actually couldn't look away and a voice in my head was telling me to strip and it sounded a lot like his. He leaned back and started stroking his cock and I swear my pussy jumped. I was literally one second away from jumping him when my phone started ringing again.

"Yes Maggie, I'm alive", I said as I answered.

"Why didn't you answer the first time?", she asked.

"Heated toilet, that's why", I said.

"What?", she asked.

"Nothing... I'm leaving now", I said, "and go to bed, you have your interview tomorrow."

"I am in bed", she said.
"Well, go to sleep, I'm fine", I said.

"I'll sleep when you get home", she said before she hanged up.

"I have to go", I said as I dropped the phone back in my bag.

He emptied his glass then got up and walked over to me, "Let me walk you out", he said stopping closer enough for me to feel his breath on my lips.

"Ok", I said as I caught my breath.

He rested his hand on my back as we walked to the door. He opened it for me and I couldn't help but glance at his cock as I walked out.

"Good night, Safrina", he said as I looked up into his eyes.

"Good night, Mr. Hayes", I said.

***

"Come on, Mags, you've been preparing for this for months... trust me, you're ready", I said.

"Ok... I'm going", she said opening the car door.

"And, I'll be waiting here when you're done... we'll go get celebratory ice cream", I said.

"You're wearing sweats", she said looking over at me.

"Fine... you'll get the ice cream while I wait in the car, now go", I said as I pushed out of the car.

"I'm going", she said as she got out.

"Good luck!", I called after her.

She looked back at me as she pushed the door open and went into the building. I looked up at it before turning towards the parking lot. I didn't get her fascination with buildings but she wanted to build them so I was going to do everything I had to to make her dream happen. Even if I had to sit in a car for an hour while she went on interviews. I was definitely going to sleep in this car though or try to and hope I don't wake up moaning like I did all of last night. I locked the doors and dropped the seat back...

"Shit... Maggie", I said as I reached back and took up her folder.

I checked the time on my phone, 8:25, her interview was at 8:30... fuck... I got out of the car and ran as fast as I could and I try to avoid running as much as I can... plus I'm wearing sweats and not the cute kind. God, I pray I don't run into any of my clients.

"Excuse me, could you tell me where the interviews are?", I asked as I got to the front desk.

"Sorry, sweetie, you gotta be 17 to 19 for this internship, not 25 to mid-life crisis", the receptionist said.

"Don't you think, you should have left the snobby bitch act in high school?", I asked.

"Saf...", Maggie said from behind me.

I turned and looked back at her, "What's going on, why aren't you in your interview?", I asked her.

"I blew it", she said, "I forgot my folder so..."

"No you didn't", I said, "you just left it in the car, you can go back in."

"It's too late", she said.

"Are you dead?", I asked her.

"What?", she asked.

"Answer me, are you dead?", I asked again.

"No...", she said.

"Good, then it's not too late", I said as I grabbed her hand.

"Saf, what are you doing... Safrina...", she said as I pulled her along.

"You're not throwing all your hard work away, Maggie, I won't let you", I said.

"Safrina... don't", she said as I pushed open the door.

"I'm not arguing with you Mags, you're doing this interview", I said.

"What makes you think that's up to you?", a very familiar voice asked.

I looked over at him... how did he manage to get hotter in daylight? Fuck... I'm wearing sweats... Fuck this is who Maggie is interviewing with... Fuck...

-OBreena Smith

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 2.1K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
36.1K 1.2K 32
"Ain't no way I'm fallin for Spencer Trevan James" He can keep that deep drawl, infectious smile, and those lame dance moves to himself. Yeah we sl...
1.9K 23 40
I was so damn naive it's no wonder I've ended up here. Kidnapped by the man who promised me forever, just as I'd begun to understand the depths of hi...
213K 10.5K 44
I'm not scared of lions and tigers and bears (Oh my!) But I'm scared of (loving you) I'm not scared to perform at a sold out affair (that's right) Bu...