Invisible - Stiles Stilinski

By gomezsobrien

Rachel Campbell, who is completely an ordinary student in Beacon Hills High School, suddenly finds herself in... More

1x0-About Rachel(Skip if you want to learn later)
1x2-Lunatic
1x3-Wolf's Bane
1x4-Co-Captain
1x5-Date at Night
1x6-Formality
1x7-Omega
1x8-Shape Shifter
1x9-Ice Pick
1x10-The Abomination
1x11-Venomous
1x12-Restraint
1x13-Party Guessed
1x14-Fury
1x15 - Master Plan for the Battlefield
2x0 - 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
2x1 - Tattoo
2x2 - Chaos Rising
2x3 - Unleashed
2x4 - Frayed
2x5 - Motel California
2x6 - Currents
2x7-Fears

1x1-Night School

234 4 0
By gomezsobrien

I swear to God, coming to school just to find my missing necklace was wrong idea. I came to find my necklace and now I'm running with two boy from school, trying to escape from the "thing" that took janitor. Curious about how I ended up in that ridiculous scene? Let me explain.

I was just looking at ground in hall when janitor threw two boy out of janitor room, left me completely speechless. Stiles Stilinski and Scott McCall. The boy I have a crush on since first grade and his weird best friend. Yeah, I have a crush on the boy who has a crush on the Queen Bee of Beacon Hills, Lydia Martin. But that's not the problem. The problem starts after that.

"God, just one second to explain--" Stiles tried to say but interrupted by janitor immediately as I was watching them in horror, knowing that I was next in line to get kicked off. "Just shut up and go!" Janitor yelled, just to get dragged into locker room by something so quick that didn't let me see what it was. The door immediately closed and janitor screamed, his bloody hands swiped down from door's frosted glass. Scott immediately tried to open the door as I was still watching them in horror. "What. The. Hell." I muttered, gained Stiles' affection immediately but he turned to his friend, grabbed him from his coat and grabbed me from my hand, started pulling us away from that crime scene. "Go! Go!" Stiles shouted as we were running and that is how I ended up with them.

"I'm not dying here. I'm not dying at school." Stiles said anxiously while we were walking away from other exit that it was now blocked with dumpster. "We're not going to die." Scott said to Stiles, leaving me wondering why I was with them. "God, what is he doing? What does he want?"

"Sorry but can I ask you two what am I doing with you guys? I was just looking for my necklace- not for some murder scene to be taken to station because I'm a witness. So, tell me. What is going on in here?" I asked to Scott and Stiles, trying to not look at Stiles' face because, well, he's too cute and I don't want him to know that I have a crush on him. If I look at him enough, I think he can see that I like him.

"Look, there's something that wants to kill us. So we're escaping from him and you have to come with us because if he sees you, he'll kill you like he killed janitor. Okay, Rachel?" Stiles said to me, did he just say my name? Does he know me? "Do you know my name?" I asked, didn't really pay attention to other things he said. "Yeah, you're the girl that makes fun of Harris at class. Also, your father was working at the station with my father, right? How could I don't know you?" Stiles said just before we all turned to window that looked to roof. And that was when I saw the thing that has red eyes, fury body almost like a beast. "Oh my God what is this?" I muttered, then started running when Stiles held my wrist to not leave me behind.

"WAS THAT WHAT YOU MEANT WHEN YOU SAID 'SOMETHING THAT WANTS TO KILL US'? BECAUSE THAT IS NOT SOMETHING, HE'S THE MAIN CHARACTER AND WE'RE LIVING IN HIS WORLD STILES!" I shouted at Stiles who was pulling me with himself, he just stood silent and continued pulling me. We ran to downstairs, to locker room and hid behind some lockers. Scott pointed us to stay silent just when Stiles opened his mouth to tell me something, so he just stayed still and I closed my mouth to not make a noise, trying to stop my trembling. It was like living in a scary movie and I wasn't really ready for living in one. "What?" Stiles whispered really quiet that I had to read his lips to understand what he was saying. "Go."

"All right, we have to do something." Stiles said after we went away from the locker we were hiding. "Like what?"

"I don't know! Kill it. Hurt it. Inflict mental anguish on it. Something!" Stiles said just before I tightened my grip on his arm, it would be fitting if I defined myself as 'horror' at that moment. But then he made his way to his pocket, grabbed his key, left Scott and I both curious and scared of what was going to happen. He threw the key right into a room, we all got away from it when that beast ran into that room. Stiles ran and closed the door behind the beast. "The desk. Come on, the desk." Stiles said to us, Scott and I both pushed the desk in front of door, trapped that beast so good. "He can't--" Scott said with his puppy smile. "All right." Stiles said with that same smile, caused me to smile like them too. "It looks fun to hang out with you two. Is this what you guys are doing every night? Trying to avoid dying because of that type of monsters? It looks fun." I said to them, gained a slight laugh from both of them. 

"Come on, get across... Come on!" Stiles said to Scott because I was already at his side, well, why wouldn't I? After Scott came to our side too, Stiles tried to get near to door. "What? What are you doing?" Scott said as he pulled him back to us. "I just wanna get a look at it..." 

"Are you crazy???" I asked, gained his attention immediately. "Look, it's trapped, okay? It's not gonna get out." Stiles said and climbed onto desk, turned to door. He held his light near to door and went closer to it as I tightened my grip onto Scott this time. "Yeah, that's right! We got you--"

"Will you shut up?" Scott said to Stiles in frustration. "I'm not scared of this thing!" Stiles said just before it hit his hand to door, made Stiles flinch and fell from the desk. "I'm not scared of you. Right? 'Cause you're in there, and we're out here. You're not going any--" Stiles stopped talking when a loud banging sound came from roof, making us know that that thing was now right above us. "Yeah... Hanging out with you guys are opposite of fun. We're going to die." I said while Stiles was staring at ceiling that was bending probably because of the weight was on it. When we realized that it was going to collapse, we all started running again. It was already too much running for me. So I eventually started slowing down, my breathing was getting sloppier every second. "Hey, you okay?" Stiles asked but he couldn't stopped, just a bit slowed down as he was still holding my hand to not make me a 'beast food', well, he was a gentleman. "Yeah, yeah I'm okay... Um... I just.. I'm not good at running." 

"Hey, it's okay, I suck at running too. I can't even run a lap, but we can hide so you can catch your breath again if you want to." Stiles said but before I could've answered, Scott stopped his tracks. "Wait, do you hear that?" Scott asked to us, we both looked at him before we turned to see his face. "Hear what?" Stiles asked. "It sounds like a phone ringing..."

"What?" I asked, how can he hear the thing that we can't? It was getting weirder every second, I've never imagined my first hanging out with Stiles like that. "I know that ring-- it's Allison's phone." Oh yeah, now awesome. If Allison was here, then it means Lydia is here too so Stiles' affection is probably be running to Lydia when they come. "What? What is she doing here?" Stiles asked to his friend, probably hoping that Lydia wasn't here so she won't get hurt. Well, I think I'm in hurt. From my heart. "I don't know! I- Just- Just give me your phone." Scott said and before Stiles could said anything, he grabbed his phone from his hand, which I don't know when he pulled it out of his pocket, and he dialed something as I turned to Stiles. "Why doesn't he call her from his phone?" I asked, caused Stiles to turn to me as Scott was calling Allison. "His phone is missing. Hey, can I ask something from you?" 

"Yeah, of course. What is it?" I asked to him with a smile on my face like we weren't the ones who were running from a monster a little while ago. "Can you please not tell anyone what we saw tonight? I know it's too much that I asked you this but-"

"Okay. No one will believe me anyway so, I won't tell anyone. I promise." I said, well, there is no chance that I'll betray Stiles so... Even though I wanted to talk to Erica, my best friend, about what happened between Stiles and me I was going to keep their secret and not talk about 'monster' part. After Scott ended call, he turned to us. "We're meeting with Allison at the lobby, come on." He said and we left the room that we were in and ran to lobby, yeah, ran again. 

"Why did you come? What are you doing here?" Scott asked to Allison as we all met at the lobby. "...Because you asked me to?" Allison said, looking confused. Okay, I have to admit, it's getting weirder every second. "I asked you to?"

"Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?" Allison asked to Scott as she showed her phone to him. "Because I didn't."

"Did you drive here?" Stiles asked to Allison, he was getting so nervous that I saw it in his face. "Jackson did." Allison answered. "Jackson's here, too????" Scott asked to Allison, proving myself that I was right about them being here. "And Lydia. What's going on? Who sent this text?" Allison said just before her phone rang, she immediately answered it. "Where are you?" She said but interrupted by one and only Lydia by coming into the lobby, she immediately hung up the phone. "Finally! Can we go now?" Lydia said but this time, a loud noise stopped all of us and caused us to turn to ceiling. Yup, it was that monster again. "RUN!" Scott yelled as the ceiling was getting close to collapse so we all started running, again. When I heard monsters sound, I turned for a second to look at it but get dragged by Stiles immediately. It was right behind us until we went into a classroom, immediately closed the doors after we all got in. 

"Help me get this in front of the door." Scott said as he walked to desk. "Scott, wait. Not here-" Stiles said but Scott and Jackson was already pulling the desk in front of door. "What was that? Scott, what was that?" Allison spoke before Lydia. "What came out of the ceiling?"

"Will you just help me? The chairs-- stack the chairs." Scott said and they all started stacking the chairs, except me and Stiles because we both were already aware of the danger that we were in. "Guys-- Can we just wait a second? You guys, listen to me, w-- Can we wait a second? Guys? Stiles talking. Can we hang on one second, please?" Stiles talked to get their attention but they were too busy stacking the chairs that they didn't listen him. After it was all done, Stiles shouted this time. "Hellooooo!" This time, he made all of them to turn him. "Okay, nice work. Really beautiful job, everyone. Now... What should we do about the twenty-foot wall of windows?" He said as he showed all windows and I agreed him with just nodding. "Can somebody please explain to me what's going on, because I'm freaking out here. And I would like to know why. Scott...?" Allison said to Scott, caused him to literally ran away from her and try to take a breath. And because of him, all eyes turned to us. Stiles and I looked at each other for a second but then we turned to them. "Somebody killed the janitor." Stiles spoke, gained a confused look from Lydia. "What???"

"Yeah, the janitor's dead." I talked this time, gained the affection of schools most popular couple, Lydia and Jackson. Allison immediately turned to Scott again. "What're they talking about? Is this a joke?" 

"What? Who killed him?"

"No, no, no, no.... This was supposed to be over... The mountain lion killed--"

"No, don't you get it? There wasn't a mountain lion." Jackson said to his girlfriend Lydia, who was trying to understand what was happening. "Who was it? What does he want? What's happening? Scott!?!?" Allison asked, trying to get an answer from her boyfriend. "I-I don't know. I-I just-- If-if we go out there, he's gonna kill us." Scott answered, trying to not look scared but little did he know that he was already looking scared. "Us? He's gonna kill us?" Lydia questioned, so do Allison. "Who? Who is it?"

"It's Derek. It's Derek Hale." Scott talked, who the hell was Derek Hale? Was he the monster that we were running from? Man, he gotta need some waxing. "Derek killed the janitor?" Jackson asked. "Are you sure?" Allison spoke this time. They were all asking questions to Scott, poor him. "I saw him."

"The mountain lio--" Lydia spoke only to get interrupted by them. I pulled Stiles to corner when I saw the disbelief in his eyes. "What's going on? Is he lying?" I asked to Stiles, trying to keep my voice down. "I- You shouldn't be involved in this, I shouldn't tell you. It's not good." Stiles answered. "Stiles, I've never ever talked to you guys in my life and now here I am, running from a freaking monster with all of you so I think I should know what is going on. If you want me to keep your secret, I need to know it all to keep it."

"You wouldn't believe." Stiles said but I rolled my eyes at him. "Believe me, I'll believe. Right now, if you tell me that vampires are real and you're one of them, I'll believe it too. So, just spill it Stilinski." He took a deep breath and then whispered in my ear. "Would you believe me if I tell you that right now, an alpha werewolf is trying to kill us and he's doing it because he wants Scott in his pack?"

"Scott is a werewolf too?" I whispered in shock to Stiles. We were living in Beacon Hills so nothing was big news for me if you ask. "Call the cops." Jackson interrupted our conversation, caused us to walk to them again. "No." Stiles answered quickly. "Wh-what do you mean, no?"

"I mean, no. You wanna hear it in Spanish? NOH." Stiles said but then continued talking. "Look, Derek killed three people, okay? We don't know what he's armed with."

"Your dad is armed with an entire Sheriff's department. Call him." Jackson said but Lydia acted quicker than both of them. "I'm calling."

"No, Lydia, would you just hold on a sec--" Stiles said as he walked to Lydia but interrupted with Jackson pushing him back, caused Scott walk to them. "Hey." Scott said as he pulled Jackson back as I gave them a totally empty gaze. This thing was not going somewhere good and I had to be at home. Like, immediately. If my father learns I was not at home, he would basically kill me before that monster. "Yes, we're at Beacon Hills High School. We're trapped, and we need you to-- But--" Lydia talked to phone but then turned to us with her phone in her hand. "She hung up on me..."

"The police hung up on you?" Allison asked in disbelief. "She said they got a tip warning them that there are gonna be prank calls about a break-in at the high school. She said if I called again that they're gonna trace it and have me arrested."

"Okay, then call again." Allison said, well, it was my time to lie for my new-found friends. "No, they won't trace a cell, and they'll send a car to your house before they send anyone here." Jackson turned to me immediately. "How do you know that?"

"My grandfather was the Sheriff of this town before Stiles' father." I answered but Allison changed the subject before Jackson could reply. "What the-- what-what is this? Why does Derek wanna kill us? Why is he killing anyone?" Allison said, caused three of them to turn Scott. Poor Scott, he had to deal with all of them. "Why's everyone looking at me?" 

"Is he the one that sent her the text?" Lydia asked for Scott to answer. "No. I mean, I don't know."

"Is he the one that called the police?" Allison asked this time for Scott to answer again but they were questioning wrong person. I'm sure he had no idea just like us... "I don't know!" Scott yelled this time because of the pressure that was on him. "All right, why don't we ease back on the throttle here, yeah?" Stiles said and pulled Scott to corner this time, left me alone with that three. "What was your name?" Lydia asked to me. "Rachel. Rachel Campbell."

"Oh, I remembered. The girl whose mother went missing." Lydia muttered. "What are you doing here with Stiles and Scott? Do you know what's happening?" Allison asked this time, again with questioning wrong person. "I- I don't know. I was just looking for my necklace at hall and then I came across with Scott and Stiles and suddenly someth-someone took janitor, I mean Derek Hale, took janitor and killed him and that is all I know."

"How do we know you're not lying to protect them? What if you guys killed janitor and telling lies to keep us busy until your other friend cleans up the mess?" Jackson said, woah. That boy was way more anxious than me. "Geez, calm down. You just made up a whole scenario in your head. No one wants to kill you Whittemore." I spoke before I could think and I'm sure it was going to cause me trouble. I have to learn how to shut up. "Who the fuck are you that talking to me like this? Really, who are you? Stilinski's girlfriend?"

"No. But I'm sure I'm someone who has more significance in this world than you have." I said, only to get a mean answer from him. "Lydia forgot to say one thing about you. Your mother did not went missing, she ran away, didn't she? That doesn't explain how you have more significance than me, whose family does everything to make happy. Huh?" Okay, that was pretty offensive. Then he turned to Scott and Stiles, deciding to be completely jerk, again. "Okay, assheads! New plan-- Stiles calls his useless dad and tells him to send someone with a gun and decent aim. Are we good with that?"

"He's right. Tell him the truth if you have to. Just... just call him." Scott said as Stiles was shaking his head. His lips moved like he said something but because of how low was his voice, I couldn't hear his words. "All right, give me the phone." Jackson said as he grabbed Stiles' shoulder not-so-gently but gained a punch from Stiles, which was completely unpredictable. "Jackson! Are you okay?" Allison said as she ran to him quickly, Lydia was standing there like she wasn't the girlfriend of the guy who just had a fist from Stiles. "Hey, are you okay?" Allison asked again as I walked to Stiles and Scott. "You don't have to call your dad." I said to Stiles, knowing that he was worried for his dad. If I were him, I would've be worried too. He didn't care what I said and dialed his fathers number. 

"Dad, hey, it's me. And it's your voicemail. Look, I need you to call me back now. Like, right now. We're at the school. Dad, we're at the school." He said as the door of the class started shaking and it was going to break soon. We all run away from door as I hid behind Stiles involuntarily, it was just a reflex. "The kitchen. The door out of the kitchen leads to the stairwell." Stiles said as I tightened my grip on his arm. "Which only goes up." Scott said as Allison was the same as me behind him. "Up is better than here." Stiles said before door almost broke and then we all started running, but I suddenly filled with an urge to stop so I did. I stopped as they all went into kitchen, right in front of door. I saw that monsters face from the doors window just before Stiles pulled me into kitchen and closed the door.

As we ran in hallway and went into chemistry class, Scott immediately closed the door with a chair as Stiles pulled me to corner. "Why the hell did you stop at there?" He asked with a voice filled with worry, I furrowed my brows. "I- I don't know."

"You risked everyone at there and I trusted you that I told you what is happening and you risked everyone including yourself." he said, trying to keep his voice down. "I know I'm sorry but hey, I lied for you guys too. I could've just told them what was it but I lied when they asked me so you don't have any right to come at me right now. Remember, you two pulled me in it." I whisper-yelled just before Scott came to us. "Hey, Rachel we're sorry that you had to spend your whole night with us. I didn't know it was going to end up like that."

"I just have one question, did you kill a cat?" I asked seriously because of the voice that came from speakers a little while ago, when I was just looking for my necklace. "Wha- No!" Scott said. "He was trying to learn how to howl." Stiles answered and then we decided to turn back to others to figure out what to do. "Jackson, how many people can fit in your car?" Scott asked to Jackson. "Six, if the two squeeze on other's lap." Jackson answered as he looked at me and Stiles, probably thinking we were flirting or dating, well I wish. "Six? I barely fit in the back!" Allison said to Jackson but Stiles interrupted Allison with his intelligence. "It doesn't matter. There's no getting out without drawing attention."

"What about this? This leads to the roof. We can go down the fire escape to the parking lot in, like, seconds." Scott said as he walked at the door that was leading to roof, getting followed by me and Stiles. "That's a deadbolt." Stiles said and he was right. "The janitor has a key." Scott said before I corrected him. "You mean his body has it."

"I can get it. I can find him by scent, by blood." Scott said, not hiding his werewolf thing from me, probably heard our conversation so he knows I know his secret. "Well, gee, that sounds like an incredibly terrible idea. What else you got?" Stiles said, it wasn't hard to see that he was getting annoyed, his lips were pressed each other and his breathing was getting heavier. "I'm getting the key." Scott said loud enough for everyone to hear and then walked to Allison. Allison said something to him that I couldn't really hear as Stiles and I started walking over them. "Well, it's the best plan. Someone has to get the key if we wanna get out of here."

"You can't go out there unarmed." Allison said to her boyfriend, she was worried, it was so obvious. "Well, it's better than nothing." Scott said as he grabbed the pointer that Mr. Harris was using when he was teaching. "There's gotta be something else..." Stiles muttered, I decided to walk away from them a bit because being near to Stiles was not as good as I imagined, especially when Lydia was there too. While I was watching outside from window, trying to forget what we were living for a minute, I came back to myself when I heard Jackson's scream in pain. I immediately turned to them to see Jackson was on the ground and Scott wasn't there. Well, when did it happen? Lydia and Allison immediately helped him to stand again as I walked near to Stiles. "No, I'm fine. Like, seriously-- I'm okay." Jackson said as he walked a little away from girls. "That didn't sound okay at all."

"What's on the back of your neck?" Stiles said as he furrowed his brows and moved his hand to Jackson's neck only to gain a slap to his hand from Jackson. "I said I'm fine!" Jackson said. "It's been there for days. He won't tell me what happened."

"As if you actually care." Jackson said to Lydia, I rolled my eyes at them. "All right, can we not argue for half a second here?" I said to them, caused Jackson to fully turn to me. "Can you not be annoying for half a second?" he answered me back, I shook my head as I decided not to answer and walk over to Lydia. "Why are you two even dating? Trust me, you can do it better." I whispered to Lydia, she smiled a little as she turned to me. This night was totally a life changer for me.

"Where's Scott? He should be back by now." Allison said, she looked worried and it was totally normal. If Stiles was the one who was outside with some monster, I would be worried to and he isn't even my boyfriend. Well, yet. I have ten-year plan to make Stiles fall in love with me and I'm sure it'll work. It has to. And suddenly, we heard a voice of breaking a key and Allison immediately ran to door. 

"Scott! Scott!" Allison yelled as she was trying to open the door only to fail for more than once. So he probably broke the key inside of door but why would he do that? "Where is he going?" Lydia asked only to get no other answer instead of Allison's yelling. "Scott! Scott! Scott! Scott!"

"Stop! Stop! Do you hear that?" Lydia said, caused Allison to stop and make all of us listen outside quietly. "Listen!" Lydia said, we were all focused before we heard sirens that were coming closer. We all ran to windows to see that two police car came to school. I let go of the breath that I had no idea I was holding and I let my head fell into Stiles' chest, making Stiles feel completely anxious because of sudden contact we made but he got used to quickly and brushed his fingers in my hair slowly, trying to not make me feel uncomfortable but little did he know, he was making me feel the most comfortable person in this whole world. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 63 12
{stiles stilinski ff} Rose Martin is just like any other teenager; she worries about her grades, thinks about her outfit choices in too much detail a...
31.3K 901 38
❝ the way he looks at her, i don't think he's never looked at me that way ❞ ❝ maybe you just weren't looking ❞ High school is supposed to be hard. Th...
36 0 15
based off of the show "Teen Wolf"! 16 year old Scott McCall and His Friends Stiles Stilinski, Elena Montgomery, Allison Argent, Lydia Martin, and mor...
1.8K 110 9
"You know how much I hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, Just like that" Daisy Young has always learned to survive on her...