In Love With A Stripper(Chris...

Por Breezysolegendary

It all started out as a trip to Redstone for my 21st birthday party. But when I saw her, everything changed... Más

Birthday Plans
Strip Club!
Wants and Sexy fun
Official
Author's Note
Meet The Parents
Rekindle Your Trust
Bonding Pt.1
Bonding Pt.2
Reality Hits
Argue Sex Pt. 1
Argue Sex Pt. 2
Help Me
Secrets Pt. 1
Thanks Guys!
Secrets Pt. 2
Secrets Pt. 3
Come Back
Pregnant?
Reunited
Trying
Jealousy Gets The Best Of You
Court
Bad Visit
New Flame
Uncovered Secrets Pt. 1
I Want You
Not A Happy Welcome Back
4 Months Later
New Story
The War Begins
Welcome To The World
Mixed Feelings
Rethinking
Feelings
I Choose....
Hawaii!
Epilogue

I Need Time

1.5K 78 12
Por Breezysolegendary

Nicki P.O.V

All night, I was thinking about what Chris said. I don't know what to do. The only thing I know is that I still have feelings for him, but I love August. And I can't just leave him, especially not after everything that he did for me.

"Baybeh, what's wrong wit' ya?" My head shot up and I stared at him.

"Nothing. I need to tell you something. Something that I been wanting to get off my chest." I bit my lip.

"What is it?" He grabbed my hands.

"Well, its hard to explain."

"Tell me." He stared into my eyes.

I bit my lip again in nervousness. "A few days ago, Chris kissed me. And yesterday he said he wanted me back. I'm so confused, August. I don't know what to do."

I buried my face in his chest and cried. "So ya still love him?" He mumbled.

"I think so," I sniffed, "but I love you. That's why I'm so confused."

He didn't say anything. "I can't stay here, August. I need some time to think." I sniffed again.

"Whea' ya gon stay?" He asked.

"I don't know, hotel?" I shrugged my shoulders. I pulled my suitcase from under the bed and opened it.

"No, ya not stayin' at a hotel. I got anotha' house close by. I want ya stayin' thea'. At least I'll know whea' ya are." He said. He sounded so depressed.

"August, this is just temporary. I just gotta sort everything out. And I want you over everyday with us. Okay?"

He nodded his head. "I love ya, baybeh." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you, too, Auggie. Can I get a kiss?" He smiled and leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pushed me up against the wall. He slipped his hands under my thighs and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"No, August." I moaned as he sucked my neck.

"Sorry." He scratched the back of his head.
"Can you help me with my stuff?" I picked up my suitcase.

August P.O.V

"Wow, August! How can you afford all of this?" Nicki asked as we walked in da house.

"Ion 'een know. Ima investa' I guess." I shrugged my shoulders.

I led ha' upstairs and showed ha' whea' da' twins was gon sleep and whea' she was gon sleep.

"This is amazing!" She exclaimed as she fell on da' bed. I laid next ta' ha'. She climbed on top of me and started grinding on me.

"Uh uh, don't start nun ya can't finish, guh." I joked.

"Mm, I think I can handle it." She chuckled. She got off me and sat on da' left side of me.

"I know you sad right now, August. But I told you its only temporary." She placed ha' hand on ma shoulder.

"Ima miss ya and da' kids bein' at da' house wit' me." I stated.

"We gon miss you too." She smiled.

"Befo' I go home, ya want me ta' cook fa' ya?"

"Yes please. Or you can just go pick something up."

"No, I wanna be hea' fa' a while. I don't have ta' go home jus' yet."

"Kay. Thank you." She pecked ma lips.

Chris P.O.V

"Go away, Chris!" She walked in the room and slammed the door. I punched the wall in anger.

I stood on the other side of the door, waiting for Lauren to come out. I tapped my foot rapidly growing impatient.

She came out carrying a suitcase. "Where are you going?"

"Leave me alone, Chris. I don't need this." She stated not looking at me.

"I don't need a girlfriend who goes out all night and comes back early in the morning."

I heard the door slam. Finally, she gone. I grabbed my car keys, jacket and phone and called August as I walked out the house.

"August, where you at?"

"At ma otha' house, why?"

"I'll be there in a minute." I hung up and focused on the road.

~~~

"CJ, why can't you be like Cami?" He reached up and pulled at my nose ring. I smiled.

"Ight, I gotta go. Ima visitin' ma mama ta'morrow. Bye, baybeh." He kissed her cheek and walked out.

I watched Nicki as she picked up the twins things and took them upstairs.

"C'mon, lets go scare mommy." I chuckled.
I pushed the door open and waited for Nicki to look back. She turned her head, then turned back around like she didn't hear anything. I was about to bang on it before she said, "Come in, Chris. You can't scare me."

"I thought you went home, Chris." She yawned.

"No, because I wanted to talk to you. Did you think about what I said?" I whispered in her ear.

Nicki P.O.V

I sighed heavily. "Yes, I did." I thought about having to leave August. It almost brought me to tears just thinking about it.

"Please, baby. I miss you." He planted a kiss on my neck. I let out a quiet moan.

"Turn you on?" He teased. I tried hiding my face cause I was biting my lip, but he started chuckling. I guess he knows.

I couldn't move because he had me up against the dresser. He slipped his hand in my pants and the other around my waist.

I grabbed the edge of the dresser when I felt his hand brush over my clit.

"Wet already?" I bit my lip as I felt him slip one finger in. He pumped in and out and I almost collapsed when he went slow.

"Cum." He growled in my ear. I let out a soft moan as I released myself on his finger.

Breathless, I stood there. I couldn't move. He turned me around and unbuckled his and my pants. He sat me up on the dresser, my back against the mirror.

I knew I was making a mistake letting him do this. But I need it.

"Oooh." I moaned as he slid deep inside of me.

I know its been a while since I updated, but here you go. Chris seduced Nicki again and she might want him back. Who knows? Hope you liked. Vote and comment for me. Be breezy!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3K 37 31
I may not have known you from the start but now that I do you are my world until death does us apart then you become my universe
120K 4.5K 29
"Scarlet, it's either me or him. Choose." Under the assumption love is dead, already
Just let me be here
Where was I?
When he was feeling on you wit...
194 0 27
We grew up together. Got in trouble together, we were best friends and no one would change that. Well at least that's what we thought. Everything bet...
11.7K 338 30
{Book 1} Taking a trip to New York was always the plan but running into Nick wasn't. Getting to know each other so quickly, a relationship was the la...