smoke | namgi

By vickie_org

tw: smoking, college pregnancy, depression, body image issues, financial problems yoongi is left pregnant as... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
epilogue
thank you!

sixty-nine

1.2K 42 45
By vickie_org

unknown number

hello namjoon

namjoon

who's this?

unknown number

this is your mother

namjoon

hoseok, if this is you, please stop

unknown

who's hoseok?

namjoon, it's me

-

namjoon began shaking, this had to be some sick joke. it had to be.

-

namjoon

no

unknown number

what do you mean no?

it's me, namjoon

i saw you're having a child

and have a daughter

namjoon

how do you know?

unknown number

your cousin told me

well

that's not the point

i'm sorry namjoon

-

namjoon started crying, gasping for air. he felt like his lungs were shutting down.

he felt like he was dying, he felt like he was suffocating. this had to be a joke. a sorry wasn't going to cut all the abuse he went through.

it didn't help that he was home alone, he didn't help yoongi to help him calm down. he was by himself.

-

unknown number

i quit drinking, i'm so sorry. i regret it all. i know a sorry doesn't make up for it, how about we meet up with your family?

-

namjoon truly thought it was his last day on earth. he was shaking, crying, gasping for air.

this couldn't be real. he refused to believe it was real. he wanted to wake up from this nightmare.

he heard the front door open, meaning yoongi and minji were back home.

"joonie?" yoongi asked, hearing some sobs. he opened their bedroom door and saw the boy shaking, and crying.

"joonie baby, breathe" yoongi said, slowly sitting next to the boy, holding his shaky hand.

"i-i can't!" he screamed, putting his hand over his mouth to conceal his cries, "y-yoonie, take me to a hospital" he cried, yoongi got even more worried.

"let's try to work this out" yoongi said, he really had no idea why namjoon was upset.

in all honesty, he would take namjoon to the hospital but he couldn't because it was hard to move, he could barely move from bed on some days.

"breathe in and out. 5 things you can see" yoongi said, namjoon looked around, "you" he cried, "4 more love" yoongi said, namjoon shook his head and cried.

yoongi softly spoke to him, rubbing his back as namjoon calmed down.

-

"you're okay" yoongi said, the boy had calmed down after 15 minutes. now, namjoon was laying on the ground while sniffling.

"what happened?" yoongi finally asked, "m-my mom... s-she.. texted me and said she wanted to meet up" he mumbled, "she knows about you.. and minji" he hiccuped.

"she said she quit and she apologized" he said, rubbing circles on yoongi's tummy, "oh joonie, do what you think is best" yoongi said, namjoon nodded.

"i overreacted" he sighed, "i'm sorry" he mumbled, yoongi shook his head, "you didn't overreact, please help me up though" he laughed, namjoon helped the boy up with a smile.

namjoon's smile seemed fake to yoongi, you could tell the boy was forcing it.

"how about you take a nap, joonie bear?" yoongi asked, "no" he said, yoongi hummed, "okay" he said, skeptical of the boy.

-

"hey joonie, shall we practice making bottles?" yoongi asked, trying to get namjoon's mind off things.

namjoon hummed, "yeah, i really need to work on that" he laughed, standing up from the couch and heading towards the kitchen to practice with flour to not waste formula.

-

"you made a mess" yoongi said, staring at flour and some dots of liquid namjoon had spilled.

"it's hard, you couldn't have done it better at 19" namjoon sighed, wiping the counters.

"i was amazing at making bottles for your information" yoongi said, standing up to show the boy.

"watch and learn" yoongi said, slowly standing up and waddling to the counter which made namjoon giggle.

"stop laughing" yoongi grumbled, making namjoon smile. his boyfriend was so cute.

-

"you are fast" namjoon said, "you'll learn to be fast when you have a crying baby at 3am" yoongi said, rubbing his tummy.

"i think we should pack the hospital bag" yoongi said, namjoon nodded, so they headed to their bedroom.

no matter what namjoon did, he felt the thought of his mom in the back of his head.

-

"what should be his first outfit?" yoongi asked as they looked through the baby clothes they had.

"something simple" namjoon said, yoongi hummed, grabbing a white onesie that had light grey stripes.

he grabbed some baby gloves, and a small beanie for the baby. he cooed at the small clothing.

"i can't believe he's coming soon" namjoon smiled, kissing yoongi's bump, "i can't either, he's a pain"

namjoon laughed, "i can tell" he said, yoongi rubbed his bump as he got some things ready for the hospital.

-

seokjin

GOT MY DAUGHTER A DOG

#FATHERTHINGS

yoongi

ISN'T SHE LIKE

BARELY A YEAR OLD?

seokjin

KINDA

anyway

so kook and i's 2 year anniversary is coming soon

and

i want to propose

yoongi

SEOKJIN YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME GO INTO EARLY LABOR WTF

seokjin

IS THAT BAD?!

ARR YOU SAYING I SHOULDN'T!"?!"

yoongi

honestly

go for it

he loves you so much

seokjin

okay

AHHSHS I HAVEN'T EVEN PLANNED IT AND IM SCARED

yoongi

GOOD LUCK

-

yoongi groaned when he felt a braxton hicks contraction.

"everything okay?" namjoon asked, yoongi nodded, "yeah, it's normal" he said, sucking on his cotton candy flavoured lollipop.

namjoon looked at his phone that lit up, taking it into his hands.

-

unknown number

namjoon

please answer me

why did you leave me on seen?

namjoon

hayoon, i have ptsd because of what i experienced living with you and chul-soo. it's not going to be easy for me to answer you

unknown number

address me as mom

namjoon

no

unknown number

why not

namjoon

you were my abuser for my whole life, you never earned that title

unknown number

but i gave birth to you

namjoon

i don't care, hayoon

unknown number

you're making me sad

namjoon

i don't care

unknown number

let's meet up

please

you can bring your boyfriend

you're gay?

namjoon

yes i am

unknown number

oh okay

let's meet up

today

since your boyfriend looks like he's going to have the baby soon

-

namjoon couldn't cry.

he felt like he couldn't at all. he simply stared at the phone and then at his boyfriend who looking at baby clothes online.

"yoongi" he breathed out, yoongi hummed to answer, "my mom wants to meet us"

yoongi blinked, "uh" he said, "well, whatever you wanna do" he said, namjoon nodded.

"let's go for it"

-

namjoon was driving, honestly regretting his choice.

he was scared, terrified to meet his abuser. he was swallowing the vomit that came up his throat.

-

"c-chul-soo?" namjoon whispered, the man nodded, "namjoon-ah, my son" the man smiled, trying to pull in the boy for a hug which the boy instantly denied.

"well, this is yoongi" namjoon said, fiddling with his hands. yoongi bowed his head to not leave a bad first impression.

"this is minji" he said, the small girl bowed and waved. she was tired in all honesty.

-

"so" the mom started off, "when is the baby due? what's the gender?" she asked, "baby is due in 4 weeks, it's a boy" yoongi said, taking a sip from his water.

"oh wow, you don't look that far along" she said, "i've been told that a lot" he said, a small smile on display.

the woman hummed, "you should eat more" she said, yoongi laughed and shook his head, "i've gained enough" yoongi said, the woman hummed.

it was mostly yoongi making conversation to make a good impression although he didn't like these people.

namjoon was limited on what he could say because he was scared. he feared both of his parents.

"namjoon-ah, i quit smoking, well.. i reduced what i smoke" the man said, namjoon nodded, "why's that?" he asked, "your cousin told me to"

namjoon stayed quiet. he couldn't count the amount of times he begged the man while crying to quit and he ended up trying to quit because of his cousin?

unbelievable.

yoongi held namjoon's shaky hand under the table, "i quit smoking" yoongi said, "how'd you do it?" the man asked, "well, i had professional help, i have a therapist. she gave me advice and i had a lot of motivation, the motivation being my daughter and namjoon. i always reminded myself of them when i had a craving"

the man nodded, "thank you"

-

"i'm so proud of you. you did so well" yoongi spoke, "you think so?" namjoon asked, his voice in a softer tone than it usually was in.

"of course sweetheart" yoongi said, putting on his seat belt, "you know those muffins i make that you really like?" yoongi said, namjoon nodded, "i know, the chocolate ones?"

yoongi nodded, "i'll make some later, just for you" he said, namjoon pouted, looking at yoongi, "thank you sugar"

-

"aw fuck" yoongi winced as he put the muffins in the oven, "what's wrong?" namjoon asked, "baby kicked my rib or something" he mumbled, sitting down on the chair he had brought into the kitchen.

"what the fuck" namjoon said, yoongi laughed, "it's okay" he said, namjoon rubbed circles on yoongi's tummy.

-

"we should write our birth plan while we eat these muffins" yoongi said, namjoon hummed and nodded.

yoongi grabbed the papers, grabbing a black pen to start writing. he wrote his name on top and the date.

"you're having a medicated birth?" namjoon asked as he ate and saw what yoongi was writing down.

"labor is painful, i've literally never experienced something like it so i want an epidural as soon as possible" he said, namjoon nodded, he didn't have a say because he wasn't the one who was giving birth.

"i want you in the room" yoongi said, writing namjoon's name down, "these muffins are good" namjoon said, making yoongi laugh

"i'm nervous" namjoon spoke, yoongi nodded, "i am too, but you're great at everything, just not the bottle making" yoongi added, a small smile on display.

a knock at the door, namjoon walked to go get it since yoongi hated moving around with a big belly. well, it wasn't that big, he just hated moving in general.

"i brought gifts" seokjin spoke, yoongi smiled, "thanks" he said, standing up from his chair. he put his hands on his hips as he walked.

"you walk like a penguin" seokjin said, yoongi scoffed and sat down near the boy.

"i can't help it" he said, rubbing circles on his stomach, "how's the baby?" seokjin asked, "he's doing well" he said, a small smile on display.

"any names?" seokjin asked, yoongi hummed, "we have a couple in mind" yoongi said, "kook and i want to have another one so she has a sibling not far in age"

yoongi's eyes widened, "both of you are amazing...woah. i think 2 is enough though for me" he said, groaning when he felt the baby kick.

"i brought diapers, you told me the baby was small so i bought preemie and newborn" seokjin said, namjoon stared at them.

"what?" he questioned, "what's wrong?" yoongi asked, "what's preemie?" he asked, he didn't remember learning about that.

"diaper size for babies up to 6 pounds" yoongi said, "oh" namjoon said, and nodded with a small smile.

"and pacifiers, and bottles, clothes" seokjin said, "the clothes are so cute, i love baby clothes" he frowned, rubbing his stomach.

"we went to the mall when yoongi was around 3 months pregnant to buy baby clothes and he cried because the clothes were so tiny" namjoon laughed, yoongi pouted.

"they make me so...happy" he said, making both boys chuckle.

-

"yoongi, stop moving around and go to sleep" namjoon groaned, he couldn't sleep because yoongi moved around too much.

yoongi stayed quiet and stood up, leaving the room to go to the living room. he was mad but he wouldn't say that out loud.

he headed to the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle and sitting on the couch with a sigh.

"how come you don't kick when i'm on the couch" yoongi mumbled, disappointed in his unborn child.

he sighed, putting on a show to watch even though he was tired. he couldn't sleep.

-

yoongi was woken up by namjoon at 6 in the morning, "yoongi, get to bed, why are you sleeping on the couch?" the disappointed male sighed.

yoongi closed his eyes again, he was still mad, "yoongi, hurry" namjoon said, yoongi shook his head, "no"

namjoon sighed, "yoon, are you mad?" he asked, yoongi slowly nodded, "and why is that?" he asked, "because what you told me last night"

namjoon hummed as he reflected back, "but i couldn't sleep from how much you moved around" he pouted, earning a death glare.

"you're not one to complain! look at me! do you think i can sleep well?" he raised his voice, "careful sugar, the baby might come earlier if you keep shouting"

yoongi glared at him, "how about you get your ass to work? you're running late"

-

yoongi was left a crying, pregnant person when namjoon left. he had eaten half a tub of ice cream at 6am.

his hands were shaking and he felt panicky. he felt a pressure on his chest.

he cried harder, it was barely 6:30am and he was having a panic attack. he cried more, he felt horrible.

-

namjoon

after talking with my coworker, i learned that what i said was not appropriate and i apologize

read at 6:38am

don't leave me on read :( it makes me anxious sugar

yoongi

joonie imbhaving a oanixbattfvk

namjoon

??

yoongi

im hqvibg a oanic attck

namjoon

oh gosh

im coming home

yoongi

no

i jedd tobatop being like jis

namjoon

love you're going to pass out

don't worry im on my way

yoongi

nonono

ill be okay

namjoon

no

yoongi

STAY AT WORK

ILLSBHEOKAY

namjoon

you don't sound like it

yoongi

joon

i promise

namjoon

i don't care, i need to be there just in case

-

"in and out, sugar" namjoon reassured, letting yoongi lean on him as he breathed in and out.

namjoon stared at the melting ice cream on the table, "you'll be okay, you're doing great" namjoon said, yoongi sniffled and nodded.

the boy eventually calmed down, occasional sniffles being heard, "love, what triggered it?" namjoon softly asked, "i was scared you would leave me for arguing. i'm sorry" he sniffled, namjoon shook his head.

"oh no sugar, i'm sorry too. go rest, okay?" namjoon said, yoongi nodded, rubbing his eyes and sighing.

-

yoongi

can u get mcdonald's on ur way home im craving french fries

with ranch sauce

and i want ice cream

and i want a cheeseburger

andddd big mac

and

choco milk

namjoon

yoongi what the fuck

i mean im not one to judge pregnancy but i KNOW you're not gonna eat all that

yoongi

what's ur problem with ur 8 month pregnant husband who wants mcdonalds 😞

hello?

namjoon

yoongi what do you mean hello

yoongi

this is minji

appa is crying

namjoon

oh gosh this man

yoongi

what?

by the way papa

what do you think of my grammar 🥳 do you like it? i've been practicing 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

namjoon

it's amazing minji

better than yoongi's

yoongi

THIS IS YOONGI AGAIN

namjoon

oops

yoongi

NAMJOON YOU ARE A DEAD MAN WHEN U GET HOME

namjoon

so sorry but sometimes ur grammar is not good

yoongi

BUT TO SAY IT'S WORSE THAN MY 4 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER'S?!!!!!!!!!????

im not even hungry anymore

mad

namjoon

but

but i bought you the food

yoongi

ok

i'll still eat

mad at u

mr kim

namjoon

you know

im working on getting qualifications to teach college students

yoongi

sometimes i look at you and think that i really haven't achieved anything

namjoon

you graduated college while raising a child and u graduated as valedictorian

yoongi

right

namjoon

that's a lot yoonie

yoongi

yoonie 😞😞

im sad 😞😞

namjoon

where tf do these hormones come from

wtv

im omw home though

-

yoongi began eating his burger as soon as namjoon got home, staring at the older male as he did so.

"still mad, sugar?" namjoon laughed, yoongi furrowed his brows and pouted, "you're the meanest person i know" yoongi mumbled, "thank you" namjoon said in english, "appa not nice" minji responded back in english.

"so now my whole family is against me" yoongi spoke, making the girl and her stepdad giggle.

"both of you, go to your room. i am tired" he groaned, letting out a frustrating sigh.

-

he ate in silence by himself. he was tired, he always was moody which drained him.

he started to feel sleepy, he set what he was eating down and decided to sleep.

he was interrupted by minji giggling and screaming as namjoon chased after her.

all he wanted was some sleep, he began whimpering.

-

yoongi

can i come over??

seokjin

yes

something up?

yoongi

eh

min and joon have been making my hormones go ↗️↘️↔️↪️↩️⤴️⤵️🔀🔁

and they're so noisy

i just want a nap

seokjin

oh kk that makes sense

kook still has his pregnancy pillow if u want to borrow it

it's washed dw 🙌

yoongi

thank you

-

seokjin's house was pretty quiet except for the ocassional screams and gurgles of a certain toddler.

yoongi fell asleep almost immediately as he got there, he hadn't been sleeping well because of the baby's activity.

"why's yoongi here?" jungkook asked, chugging down some water, "his hormones are all over the place and couldn't handle being around namjoon and minji" he chuckled, jungkook laughed and shrugged.

"he must be miserable right now, he looks so peaceful right now" the younger boy said, "he said he can't really sleep at night, poor boy" seokjin frowned, "i'll check in on him"

-

yoongi was cuddling jungkook's pregnancy pillow, sleeping on his right side.

he needed this sleep, he was extremely tired.

he woke up to the baby kicking his ribs, at least that's what it felt like. he frowned.

he shouted for seokjin to get him sone water as he rubbed his belly, he was in pain, he wanted the baby to be born.

"everything hurts seokjin" yoongi cried, the boy wiped his tears with his thumb, "look towards the ground, i'll massage your back" seokjin said, yoongi did as told, a sense of relief as seokjin massaged his back.

"thank you" the boy breathed out, straightening his back, "do you need something else?" seokjin asked, yoongi shook his head, "thank you"

namjoon

hellooo

where r uuu

yoongi

seokjins house

namjoon

why's that

yoongi

my hormones couldn't stand being at home and i needed a nap

creating life is tooooo stressful

my hips and back hurt so much

i want the baby to be born already

namjoon

ah

can i help u in some way

yoongi

no

im ok

just so tired

my legs hurt

only 4 more weeks

namjoon

noooo

i love ur bump

yoongi

i don't like pregnancy

my hair is falling out

namjoon

HEY

STOP BLAMING MY BABY FOR THAT

THAT'S UR FAULT FOR NOT TAKING UR PRENATAL VITAMINS

yoongi

STOP SHOUTING AT ME OR IM GONNA CRY 😞😞😞😞😞

namjoon

sorry 😒

yoongi

also

my hormones all over the place

it's hard

😞

i'll be home soon

namjoon

be safe love

<33

yoongi

<33

yoongi went home again. the baby kicking a lot like usual which made yoongi want to sob everything out.

"help" yoongi groaned once he got through the door, his hand held namjoon's as namjoon helped him flop onto the couch.

"i'm so gross..can't even walk" yoongi mumbled, "sugar, we talked about this. what did i say?"

yoongi hummed, "that i'm creating life or something but i've seen people who are like me and are lifting!" yoongi said, "and? my sugar looks better sitting at home"

yoongi laughed, "even with my chubby cheeks?" he asked, namjoon nodded, kissing yoongi's lips.

"love you, yoongi"

"love you too"

stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: baby names? hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 1.2K 18
-"What were people hiding behind their masks? What did they want to keep hidden and untold?" | Second grader, Min Yoongi, is trying to survive societ...
1.4K 17 11
Min Yoongi has known nothing but pain his whole life. He comes from a broken family, lives in a broken home, and has been brought up to believe that...
53.2K 2.7K 79
An alternative universe in which Yoongi is the new classroom teacher of Park Jimin, the school's wannabe bad boy. TW: Drug abuse, Rape, Death etc.
1.6K 75 9
Min Yoongi is troubled. He's an alcoholic addict who will never finish high school. But a ray of sunshine enters his life in the form of Jung Hoseok...