Blackout [Bendy X Reader]

Por Amberzoeheart

Ink. It was everywhere. Through the cracks of the walls, all over the floors. Being in that place was just to... Mais

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
~The Harsh Truth~
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
!!Thanks For Reading!!

Chapter 24

1.8K 73 52
Por Amberzoeheart

--Previously--

'LET ME COME WITH YOU. I HAVE LIGHT.' Thinking about it at first, Alice wouldn't react to kindly. Then again, he would provide me with more light, even though I had a flashlight, but each time I used it, the light got weaker and weaker. So maybe I could let him help me just this once. Who knows, this might be a good idea.
"... Oh alright, just this once." I agreed.
_______________________________________

Me and the Projectionist explored the area, struggling with each step. I have to say, trudging through ink is tiring, even though I've gotten used to it by now. Not only did that exhaust me, but the fact that it was hard to find any creatures around made this mission even more challenging than ever.

Eventually, we stumbled across an open barrel filled with white ink. My face lit up with joy, knowing that it would most definitely be enough to take with me. Feeling the rush of excitement, I grabbed the syringe and stuck it into the liquid. But before I could put the syringe to use, an inky hand lifted it out of the ink and threw it at the wall, making the fragile thing crack at the top. It was only a slight crack, so it would still be okay to use, but Alice would be furious with me.

My face darkened with horror, knowing what the Projectionist had just done. Right then and there, I went angry, just how Alice would react after finding out about this.
"WHAT DID YOU DO!?" I screamed, picking up the syringe that begun sinking into the ink. The Projectionist frowned beneath the projector as he began to write once more.
'I'M SORRY. I CAN'T LET YOU TAKE THAT. WE'LL HAVE TO FIND MORE CREATURES.' The Projectionist finished.
I felt confused, why couldn't I have it? Was there a grudge he held towards Alice? Was it out of cruelty? Or was it something else?
'WHITE INK IS IMPORTANT. PURE WHITE INK, AS SHOWN ON IN THE BARREL, IS NEWER. BUT ON OTHER BEINGS, IT AGES WITH THE INK, MAKING IT DRYER.' At first, his explanation confused me. But as I continued to read, I understood. Alice is an impatient woman. She'd want her face fixed then and there. Since the white ink in the barrel is newer, it'd take longer to dry. But the white ink I'd collect from creatures would dry up quicker, since its aged. Plus, I had already collected enough ink to fill a quarter of the syringe, and the ink was dryer. It'd be weird to mix the two. So in the end, we never touched the ink in the barrel and carried on searching. Still, the thought of Alice getting furious still managed to haunt me now and again.

We passed a couple of small rooms, none having any source of white ink. Then we reached another small room, in the middle was a projector. The projector wasn't turned on, but was pointing to a wall. The projectionist looked all around the room, hoping to find something, and he did. I turned on the projector, showing a scene from one of the episodes of the cartoon, and underneath layed the body of a Barley clone. Quietly, I sampled some white ink, making Barley sink to the ground. Now, around half of the syringe was filled with white ink.

Shortly after, me and the Projectionist wandered around the rest of the bottom floor. We even came across another body. Wasting no time, I rushed over and sampled the last of the white ink. I sighed afterwards, relieved that we were done. The only problem was heading back. I didn't know what Alice was going to say about the syringe, nor did I know how she'd react finding out I've had help. I didn't even know if it was okay for someone else to help me (aside from Bendy of course).
The crack in the syringe stopped me from filling it to the top, and instead, I was only able to fill three quarters of it. But that should be enough to fix her jaw, right?

I left it at that, not wanting to worry myself even more. Alice has been kind to me, plus, I'm helping her out, the least she can do is spare me. Then again, she still might think I'm siding with Bendy. Speaking of the Ink Demon, I haven't seen him in a good while (minus the odd dream I had earlier), but I shrugged that off. He could just be watching quietly from a far distance.
I continued my way back to level 9, thanking the Projectionist for helping. Then I thought about the fact that Alice hadn't commented on anything whilst I was doing my tasks. She didn't even say anything after I was done. Again, I shrugged it off, maybe she was being extremely observant right now, not bothering to say a word until she got what she wanted.

Once I made it to the doors on level 9, Alice begun her speech. I forgot how annoying she can be sometimes.
"Well done, my little errand girl. Why don't you meet me in heavenly toys?" She asked.
"Where's that? I've never been there before..."
"Have you not? Hm... Well, you'll have to make it to level k," She explained. From there, she told me the directions I had to go. It was a long way, and I didn't understand why we had to meet there specifically.

After a while, I recognised where I was. I remembered crawling through a vent and ending up exactly where I stood right now. And from there, I didn't recognise anything else, as I had never been that way before. I walked through a door, making my way through a long hallway. And there, I had 2 options. Alice instructed that I should go left, and so that's what I did. Upon entering from the back of the room, I heard something slam. I, once again, shook it off, saying that it must've been Alice, meaning she must be nearby.

In this room, there was a couch, and on it sat an Alice plushie. Next to the plushie, there was an audio log. A few of Alice's cutouts were around the room and some dimly lit candles too. I was only curious, so I had to press play on the audio log.
_______________________________________

Everything feels like it's coming apart.

When I walked into the recording booth today, Sammy was there with that... Allison.

Apparently, I didn't get the memo. Alice Angel will now be voiced by Miss Allison Pendle.

A part of my died when he said that.

There's gotta be a way to fix this!
_______________________________________

That was spoken by an upset Susie Campbell. Now, there were a few pieces of the story that I could put together. I partly understood how Susie became like this...

She was the original voice actor of the first female character that was introduced into the Bendy cartoon. It must've been years, therefore, Susie was attached to this role. It must've been heartbreaking for her to hear that she could no longer voice act the character she loved. Later on, Joey must've said something to change her mind on how she was feeling about him. He must've been the one to turn her into this monstrosity.

Now that that brief story was out of the way. I was able to understand her a bit more. She never asked for this, but she was stuck with it now.

I continued walking and eventually made it too a small room. The door was locked, and it was shut. I looked around the place and saw a bunch of screens on the top of the walls. There was a large broken window, the shards of glass spread across the whole room, so I had to be careful. Then I heard a door knob twist, and a click, meaning that the second door was locked, and I was now trapped inside this room. It was only Alice, so I felt like I didn't have to worry.

She smiled.

"I'm impressed!" Alice said. "Now, could you please pass me the syringe?"
I frowned, thinking she would be mad about the broken part. But no, I was wrong. She completely ignored it. I passed her the syringe and she left the room, locking the door behind her.
I waited minutes before she strolled back in again. She looked different. More like Alice. I saw that she managed to fix her jawline, and the side of her face. She managed to shape her face, making it look completely natural and like nothing had happened.
"Ah, that's better! Don't you think?" I ignored her comment, thinking about what would happen next. Was this it? Or did I have to do even more tasks? "I must thank you, (Y/N), I just need you to do one more thing for me..."
Not knowing where this was going, I asked her, "and what would that be?"
"Just stay there."
"Hm?"
Just then, she broke into a fit of laughter. "You don't get it, do you?" She cackled, "all I need is you..."

It was at that moment that I began to freak out. Slowly, she grabbed out the syringe.
'... What is she going to do to me!?' I asked myself. I knew there was no way out. Alice was smart, she had me completely fooled. And now I was trapped, with my life being at risk. There was no way out, I knew that, and it made me feel hopeless.

Whilst I was caught of guard, she sprinted towards me, about to inject fluid into me. Or maybe she was trying to get my blood. However, something stopped her.
The whole room became dark, and then Bendy appeared right infront of her very eyes. He growled at Alice, causing her to stop in her tracks.
Her only fear was infront of her, it was fairly obvious. The way she looked and spoke about him just gave it away.

!! WARNING : GORE !!

Suddenly, Alice felt a sharp pain in her wrist, as Bendy grabbed it tightly. He twisted her arm, making her scream in pain. Alice struggled to fight back. Sure, she was getting stronger, but she wasn't strong enough to fight against the ink demon himself, no one was.

Bendy threw Alice against the wall, then proceeded to wrap a hand around her neck. Alice struggled to breath as she coughed up ink. Then, Bendy dropped her to the ground, since she passed out.

(: Okie dokie, your safe now fellow human :)

I wondered if she was dead, and struggled not to throw up. I never had a weak stomach, but this was just too much. Bendy turned over to me. I wanted to thank him, but the scene was too shocking that I wasn't able to process anything, nor was I able to speak.

Ink dripped down his face, leaving a trail of ink behind him when he walked over to me. He gently grabbed my wrists, then proceeded to shout at me.
"This is why you shouldn't trust anyone!" He growled, raising his voice. "YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN YOURSELF KILLED!!"

The stress was just too much, and the sound of his loud demonic voice only made it worse. And to this, I passed out. But it became unknown to anyone, including me, that I had accidentally cut myself.
_______________________________________

A/N: This was... interesting to write. Took me a while too, so you're welcome!

Word count : 1933 words

Amberzoeheart~

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.8K 45 39
All of the B.A.T.I.M characters all belong to the meatly... Some pictures do not belong to me. I will tell which ones belongs to me. You are (F/N) (...
104K 2.9K 40
(Y/n) (L/n), a normal girl in (ht/n) hometown. Its only because of a normal 'dare' and met someone, her life turned upside down. After they arrived...
27.5K 833 43
My mother died when I was born and my father went missing before my birth. My father is Joey Drew. I know. He's the one who owns the studio that crea...
111K 3.4K 21
A long time ago, you had a crush on a cartoon demon named Bendy. It never occurred to you that he'd like you back. However, Joey decides to close dow...