Murderous Desires ✔

Door Parthian555

What happens if you love someone else and are forced to marry someone else? Same happened with Nandini Murth... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 5

4.2K 258 25
Door Parthian555

( Nandini P.O.V. )

" Don't you know how to talk to elders? " That monster asked me as he entered the room scrolling on his phone. I rolled my eyes as I wore my studs. " Are you done? " He asked as he sat on the bed like a king. " Almost! " I replied as I did touch up.

" Mrs. Khurrana she likes shining items I mean. She loves jewellery and you know loves girly types of things. And if she doesn't like anything then her husband rejects too. Khurrana industries have been our business partner since a long time so please maintain that. " He stated as he wore his brown coat.

" You don't need to tell me what to do and not to. I have already met her in a kitty party and she likes me. " I gave him a sarcastic smile to him on which he rolled his eyes. Holding a diamond set he forwarded it to me and said. " Give this to her as her birthday gift. " He added as he kept his wallet.

Damn! He looks so hot. Shut up pervert mind!

-----------------
" Welcome My boy, Welcome! " A 45 years old man wished Manik as he took him in a warm hug. " How are you Mr. Khurrana? " Manik asked him as he broke the hug. " Uncle for you it is. I am perfectly fine. Raj informed me that you and your better half will attend the party. " He inquired about me while Manik pulled me closer by my waist. Jerk!

" Here she is! " He spoke looking at me keenly. " Ah.. pretty lady. " He spoke as he kissed the back of my hand in a polite way on which I smiled. " Darling, you are late. " I heard a cheerful voice which made me turn towards the owner.

" I am really sorry for that Mrs. Khurrana. " I appologized as I hugged her tightly. Mom and Mrs. Khurrana have been a long time friends since I was small. " Happy Birthday! " I wished her forwarding her the diamont set which made her eyes lit up. " Thank you sweety, by the way your Mommy is waiting for you. " She exclaimed which made me smile brightly.

" Manik, I am going to meet mom. " I informed him, though it was useless to tell him but a part of me craved to tell him. He nodded and turned back to his business partners whom he met a few minutes ago. Ah, workholic mode always on.

" I missed you so much, Mommy. " I spoke in delite as she hugged me tightly. " I missed you too Nandu. " She said roaming her eyes at me from top to bottom. " I must say Manik is keeping you well. " She exclaimed happily as we settled down on the couch. Her words made me furious, she is happy by getting me into a forced marriage?

" Mom, you know I love Abhay. And I have not accepted him as my husband and nor will. " I stated as I kept the glass of wine back on the table which made mom frown. " Nandini, I know this marriage was not planned but atleast give Manik a chance. I know he isn't bad for you and Abhay he isn't the one for you. " She tries to make me understand as she kept a hand on my lap which got jerked away by me.

" Mom I love Abhay and he is the one for. And I am going to give divorce to your lovely son-in-law soon.  " I stated as I stood up from the couch and made my way towards Manik. I know I hurt Mom not only my mom but Manik's mom and dad too.

I just feel angry whenever I see them cause it makes me realize I am their daughter-in-law and not of Abhay's parents. It makes me angry whenever I see Manik cause he makes me realize he is my husband and not Abhay.

" Why so angry? " He questioned as he sat beside me in the car. After my converstaion with mom I dragged Manik with me rudely and asked him to take me back home. His friends gaped at me in shock but gave up thinking it to be our persnol matter.

" None of your businesss. " I snapped at him while he signalled the driver to start the car. " Don't you have any other line, I mean ek hi line repeat karti ho. I am tired of giving you the same answer that I am your husband. " He sentenced giving me his cockly smile while I held my head in my palms and turned towards the window.

6 months! I murmured as I texted Abhay to meet me tomorrow.

-----------------

Done! I hope you like it. Please wait for chapter 6 and vote and comment.

( Manik's Outfit )

( Nandini's Outfit )

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

554K 37.1K 195
Discover d crazy journey of MaNan aka Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy #02 in fanfiction on 20/12/17 #23 in fanfiction on 26/02/18 #21 in fanfiction...
173K 8.5K 18
Nandini Murthy who got married to the rich and handsome man Manik Malhotra, but will him and his family accept her? As she belonging to a middle clas...
122K 4.7K 61
Meet Ishita Malhotra who has a secret and tragic past that led her to leave Mumbai the city she lived in since birth for London. Three years later...
321K 23.6K 81
1st runner up in The Sapphire Awards.👑 Nandini Murthy. What should be said about her? An angel in the human face? A devoted daughter, a loving sist...