A Marriage To Treasure (Mpreg)

By DarkFlower065

What will happen when two people marry each other after having met two weeks ago? With rules and boundaries s... More

Disclaimer
The Marriage
The first meeting
The Unexpected
The Awkward Situation
Stalker
Nightmare and Guilt
Their Past
Date
Rain
Cooking in kitchen??
Guests
Shopping
Honeymoon
My husband
Mirror
Being together
Library
A talk with friend
The last day of honeymoon
Returning home
The meeting
I miss you
Sweet Surprise
The intruder
Our home
Surprise
My naughty husband
Gym
Conversation pit
Testing The Trust
Sick??
Contract
Love
Someone from past
New information
Needs
Shifting
Little time together
The Mall
Abduction
Angry Perth
Yearning
The baby
Epilogue
Note

What really happened?

903 57 13
By DarkFlower065

Perth was holding Saint's hand in tight grip as they walked into the house with smiling face. Mean felt relieved after knowing that the tension between the couple had subsided. Bua who was sitting on the sofa enjoying her drama was now frustrated seeing her plan failing. "Perth, your husband is really silly to believe your words." Bua tried to pull the last strings.

Saint laughed hearing those words making the lady confused. "Nice try but I don't think I need any more explanation from Pin. I trust my husband." Saint said as he leaned against Perth. Perth smiled and made him sit on sofa while caressing his cheeks.

The image is used for reference purpose and belongs to the rightful owner

"I'll make everything right. You just stay here while I take care of this piece of shit." Perth said and fished out his cellphone and started dialing. "Hello! Yes uncle it's Perth. Can you please come to my place at this moment? There's some issue and I don't want to get cops involved in it for your sake." Perth said in a firm tone. He eyed Bua who was sitting on the other side with a careless expression.

"No! It's urgent since your daughter is the one who is involved. I wanted to call cops but withdrew just because I thought about you." Perth said. Bua's face was drained of all colors when she heard those words.She thought of escaping from the place but Perth was quick enough to stop her, "Dare to leave this house and am filing a complain against you. Sit here as I say or leave if you want cops to look for you."

Bua slumped on the sofa as she heard those words. Perth then continued his conversation on the phone for a while before disconnecting it. Everybody waited for Bua's parents to arrive.

After about 45 minutes, a couple in their 50s walked into the house to see their daughter sitting shamelessly on the sofa. Seeing that sight, the mother's blood boiled and she slapped her hard on the face. "What did you think while doing all this? Was this the reason why you went to meet Perth's mother? Just so that you could get into their house?" The angry lady yelled at her daughter.

Bua looked down in embarrassment as her mother's fingerprint's were clearly printed on her cheeks. "Why did you do this? I gave you everything you wanted just so that you'll return me it this way?" Bua's father was hurt by her daughter's act. "I am sorry Perth for all the trouble. I should have known that this girl is not good for anything." He continued and apologized to Perth in guilty tone.

"It's not your fault uncle. As parents you tried to give her everything you could. It's her mistake that she couldn't see the goodness in everything." Perth tried to ease the pain of Bua's father. Although Bua was a spoiled child, her parents were really great. Perth have known them from childhood and respected them. It was because of them that Perth didn't handover Bua to cops.

"I just want to know how you did all this? How you managed to enter his house?" Bua's father almost shouted. Knowing that there was no way to escape Bua narrated what she did.

Flashback

Bua visited Perth's parents after they returned from Perth's mansion on Sunday. She asked them about the couple and got envied when they told her how Perth had changed and how much he was caring for Saint. She could feel the anger rising in her as Perth had rejected her and chose Saint. She never faced rejection in her life. She always got what she wanted, either by hook or by crook.

At that moment, she decided to ruin their marriage. Her ego was hurt and she couldn't bear it. She started to investigate and found out about the agency. She paid one guy some good amount of money to get a fake ID of a maid to enter the house. She had planned everything.

The next day, Bua drove to Perth's place and parked her car few blocks away making sure that no one could see her. She had been hiding in the nearby place waiting for Perth to leave for work. When she saw the two cars that left the premises, she started working out her plans. But she got a good opportunity when the workers walked out of the house.

She followed the maids pretending to be someone who was out for strolling. She paid a close attention to their talk listening to each and every word. When she came to know that the mansion was empty, she smiled internally. This seemed to be the best opportunity for her evil plan.

Earlier she had planned of gaining entry by disguising herself as a maid and later walk into the house claiming Perth had called her. But as soon as she came to know that there was no one inside the house, she changed her plan.

Showing a fake ID card, she gained access to the house and walked in. She started to check the interior of the house. She was dumbfounded after seeing the huge mansion with such a beautiful interior decor. She started to hate Saint as she recognized that whatever was present in the house was belonging to Saint as he was now married to Perth.

Checking all the rooms, she finally reached Perth and Saint's bedroom. She entered the room and noticed the way it was designed. The beauty of room was breath-taking. She walked inside and started to check out everything. Then she entered the walk in closet that had Perth and Saint's clothes.

She was busy exploring the house when she heard sound of horn outside. She rushed to the nearby window and saw Saint entering the premises. She quickly thought of a plan and rushed into the walk in closet. She grabbed some of Perth's clothes and hurried to living room.

Initially, she planned of seducing Perth and get him into an awkward situation when Saint arrives so that it would create misunderstanding between them. But then, Saint returned home before Perth. Bua thought this was the great opportunity for her plan and threw Perth's clothes along with her own all over in the living room making it look like they just got intimate.

When Saint walked in she started her drama. She took the advantage when Saint was confused after seeing Perth's clothes in the living room. She then tried to send him away but her plan failed when Perth walked in.

Still she was cunning enough to turn the whole situation against Perth. But thankfully, Perth had enough of evidence to prove that he wasn't involved with her.

End of flashback

Bua's father couldn't contain his anger and slapped her really hard. This was the first time that he slapped her. The sound was resonating in the room and everyone stood silent as they saw the face of angry father. He grabbed her arm in anger and pulled her up making her scream in pain at the rough treatment. Apologizing to Perth he dragged the girl out of the house. Bua's mother followed them with her head hanging low.

The couple drew out of the place with the girl. They felt ashamed of their daughter's act and decided to apologize to Perth's parents for all the trouble that their daughter caused in Perth's life. Bua was fuming in anger as she failed in her plans. 'This is not over yet, I'll be back Saint' she had made up her mind to destroy their marriage.

At Perth's mansion,

Perth sat beside Saint rubbing his back, the whole incident was like a big shock for Saint. Plan sat beside him as he kept pouring information about Bua to Saint and Mean.

Bua's family was friends with Perth's family especially the mothers. When Perth and Plan were studying in college, Bua was their junior. When Perth started dating his best friend, she saw the way Perth was treating him and wanted same treatment for herself. She then made a plan and started flirting with Perth's boyfriend.

This resulted in fight among the two and finally Perth caught them kissing. Bua expected Perth to break up with his boyfriend and fall in love with her but her plan failed miserably when Perth turned heartless. She waited for things to fall in place.

One day, she met Perth's mother and expressed her wish of marrying Perth. Perth's mother didn't knew anything about what happened in past and arranged for their meeting. When Perth saw Bua, he just walked out of the place. He returned home and told his mother that he wasn't interested in her and also lied that he was in relationship.

Perth's mother believed him and let it slide. But after someday, Bua kept asking Perth's mother about Perth's partner making her question her own son. That's when Perth met Saint and decided to get married.

When Perth's mother told Bua that Perth was getting married she just laughed saying that it was a lame joke. But the very next day, she got the wedding card making her fear turn to reality. She planned of ruining the wedding but she couldn't do anything since Plan was the one who was in charge of everything and he managed to keep her away from the couple.

"Thanks Mean, even though we sat this up for safety purpose, the CCTV footage did help us in this way." Perth said as he kept stroking Saint who was now snuggling into his chest. "Yeah, good that you returned on time. Otherwise, God knows what would have happened. We would have had a greater mess to deal with." Mean replied.

After spending some time with the couple, Plan and Mean got up to leave. "Perth, remember about the party. We will be there by 7.00. Mr. Richard wants us both to be present there." Plan said as he got up from his place.

Mean and Plan waved at the couple and walked out of the house making their way towards their car. The day had been a really troublesome and they prayed that there should not be anymore trouble ahead.

"Babe, can you just promise me that if we are ever caught in this type of situation in future, you'll give me a chance to explain?" Perth pleaded. "Pin.... I am sorry. I promised of trusting you and then broke it myself. I should have known that you will never betray me after all that you have done for me. I am the one who is wrong in this situation." Saint said in a guilty tone with his head hanging low. Perth placed his fingers on Saint's chin and made him look up while he spoke, "It's not your fault love. I know Bua very well. Anybody in your situation would have done same thing but I am glad that you allowed me to explain. You gave me a chance to prove to you that I wasn't involved with her."

Saint smiled at Perth who was now looking at him as if he is his precious possession. Perth leaned in and captured Saint's lips. Saint moved a bit leaning against the sofa as Perth deepened the kiss. Soon, Saint was lying on the sofa and Perth was above him kissing him passionately. Heat was radiating through their bodies and the kisses turned sloppy. Perth's hands were now unbuttoning Saint's shirt.

Perth was pulled back to senses, when he heard the noise outside the front door. He hurriedly got up and tidied himself and buttoned up Saint's shirt. Soon, the servants were walking in while busy in their talk. As soon as they saw the owners of the house, they bent and greeted them before walking swiftly to their places. Albert was the last one to enter.

Saint's face was all red from blushing. "Babe, control your smile. Your face is making me eat you right now but I am controlling myself since we have a party to attend." Perth whispered into Saint's ear making him stunned. He then got up from the sofa and helped Saint. They walked towards their bedroom while holding each other's hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 3.2K 40
PerthSaint fanfic [completed] πŸ”₯πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”₯ πŸ…#44- Perth (12-8-2020) "P'Saint please don't leave me...!!" 😰 "I'm sorry Perth I can't, let's break u...
8.4K 462 17
Mark has an unexpected crush on Saint from start of Lbc. He tries his best to hide his feelings and haven't told anyone about it even his close frien...
63.8K 2.5K 28
𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒉 π‘Ίπ’‚π’Šπ’π’• π’‡π’‚π’π’‡π’Šπ’„ πŸ”₯πŸ”žπŸ”ž πŸ… #57- Perth (12-8-2020) "𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‰π’†π’„π’Œ 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’– π’…π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆" - 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒉 "π‘Όπ’Ž...
2.8K 304 22
γ€Š2nd book of Love Square》 At the end of the day there is death waiting Perth: Saint i love you please don't leave me i love you!! Saint: I will alwa...