The bird's opening - Criminal...

Por OneandOnlyElla

Will knew something wasn't right. JJ had her crazy schedules and, sometimes, she would tell him she wouldn't... Más

Prologue: Classified
Late
The job
Integrity
Bird's Opening
Extraction
Scrabble
Snowbird
Off-base
Blackbird
Abyss
Thinking about you
Control
Olive Garden
Epilogue: More than ever

Thank you

231 7 4
Por OneandOnlyElla

Once again, I just wanted to thank you all for reading this story and, for all of you who voted and commented, an even more special thank you! You own my heart!

If you wish to tell me anything about the story, please feel free, I'd love to know more about your opinions! Maybe tell me what you thought about the plot, or Dani, or how her relationship with JJ developed or anything, really.

In any case, that should be all for now! I do have an Aaron Hotchner story that I'm working on but it should be up in a few weeks. Also, have planned a Luke Alvez story, if that is something that you're interested in. If you want to see lore about Dani and JJ, I might make another story about them, but that reallt depends on you and how well this story goes. Also, might make an Emily Prentiss story too, someday. In any case, there will be more criminal minds stories coming soon.

For now, that will be all. So, thank you so much for reading and commenting! Your support means everything!

Stay safe

Lots of love <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

63K 2.1K 41
You've worked as a member of the FBI's Behavioural Analysis Team for 4 years now - a career you dreamt of growing up. But 6 months ago, the love of y...
120K 2.7K 70
JJ and Emily have been married for 2 years now, The BAU, we're called in for a case involving children and each one is hard on JJ due to loss in her...
198K 2.5K 13
(THESE ONESHOTS ARE STILL BY ME, MY ACCOUNT NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED SINCE I MADE THE COVER) So umm if you don't love criminal minds then you're just wr...
106K 2.9K 31
Lucielle Andrews thought for a good portion of her life, that she knew what her goals were. Graduate. Get married. Have kids. Be a better family than...