๐‘Š๐‘Ÿ๐œŠ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘›๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ // ๐›ฒ...

By ReeceWithoutASpoon

Peter Strange-Stark sent a message to who he thought to be a therapist, but he had the wrong number, or so he... More

Chapter 1 โ™ก
Chapter 2 โ™ก
Chapter 4 โ™ก
Chapter 5 โ™ก

Chapter 3 โ™ก

3.6K 121 120
By ReeceWithoutASpoon

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

~next day~

Peter woke up to the delicious smell of bacon and eggs! 'Mmm that smells really good I've gotta go eat it all before anyone else does.' He raced out into the kitchen to see Steve and Bucky cooking breakfast and he slowly creeped up behind them and stole the huge plate of bacon.

"MUAHAHAHA!!!l" Peter laughed manically and jumped onto the ceiling careful not to spill the plate. "All mine...my precious" Peter sounded demented, but man did he love bacon.

"Peter no!" Steve called after him as he ran around, still on the ceiling.

"Peter yes!" Peter called back as he stuck his tongue out at the patriotic man.

"Peter No!!!" Tony said walking into the kitchen after wondering what all the yelling was about.

"PETER YES!" Peter giggled evilly.

Harley walked into the room and somehow didn't seem to yet realise that Peter was literally on the ceiling. He looked up and eyed Peter and the plate of bacon, quickly realising what the screaming was about. He eyed Peter, "Peter..." he said slowly.

"Peter maybe?" Peter said with a pouty face to Harley.

"What? No, Peter yes!! But give me some!" Harley replied laughing with Peter.

But then he realised. "WAIT HUH!? YOU- THE CEILING- HUHHH?!" Harley said only just processing the shocking fact that Peter was sitting on the ceiling.

Peter gracefully dropped to the floor and looked towards Tony, Tony nodded slightly with a small smile signalling to Peter that he can tell Harley.

"Come with me, I got something to explain." Peter said gently as he took Harley's hand beginning to lead him out of the room. This caused Harley to snap (I hate you @ReeceWithoutASpoon, from your incredible friend @needmoremusic) back to reality as he felt himself heat up at the contact. This obviously didn't go unnoticed by the Avengers who all smirked at him. He quickly looked down and followed Peter back to his room.

Peter sat down on his bed with Harley, still holding his hand. Harley looked down at their conjoined hands and smiled at himself.

"Ok so you must be more than a little confused about what just happened..." Peter said slowly, biting his lip from nervousness.

"Uhh yea I guess, I mean it's not every day you see someone on the ceiling." Harley chucked.

"imspiderman!" Peter said, way too fast to be coherent.

"What was that?" Harley tilted his head to the side in confusion.

Peter took a deep breath. "I'm Spider-Man."

Harleys eyes widened. "Oh wow ok that actually makes sense..." he said still processing what had been revealed to him.

"Harley I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I didn't want you to freak out or think I'm weird or something." Peter said looking down.

Harley squeezed Peter's hand reassuringly. "Don't worry darlin I understand, and I don't think that makes you weird at all, I see all the good things you do for the city and it's honestly incredible!"

"Thanks Harley" Peter blushed when Harley complimented him. I mean sure he gets compliments as Spider-Man all the time but it's different when the boy he loved said it to him.

Harley smiled at the sight of Peter's blush covered cheeks, "of course darlin. Anyway I'm gonna go take a shower" He said and kissed Peter's cheek before getting up and leaving the room.

'OMG WHY DID I DO THAT AH HE PROBABLY HATES ME!!
It was just a kiss on the cheek though
BUT MAYBE HE KNOWS NOW THAT I LIKE HIM!
What's so bad about that, there's no reason to freak out
WHAT IF HE DOESN'T LIKE ME BACK! THAT'S TOTALLY A REASON TO FREAK OUT!!!!
Omg he totally doesn't like me back... AHHHH
AHHHHH'

Harley's mind was racing with possibilities on how Peter could react as he was having his shower.

~meanwhile in Peter's room~

Peter was jumping on the walls...literally! He was so exciting the one and only, Harley Keener, aka the love of his life aka Hotty McHotty aka- ok just gonna stop now. Anyway Peter was ecstatic!

'Even if he didn't mean that I don't care!
OMG! THIS IS MY GLORIOUS PURPOSE!
Living long enough to get kissed by Harle-'

His thoughts were interrupted by a knocking at his door.

"Come in!" Peter shouted while trying to compose himself and look normal. Nat walked in. "Aunt Tasha!"

"Hey Petey... you know I saw that right!" Nat said smirking.

"Uh- I- AH what no!" Peter fumbled out, "I mean... what ever are you taking about dearest Natooshie?" He laughed a little at how her smirk dropped. (AAAAAHHHHHH NATOOSHIE YASSSSSS ok I don't hate you anymore @ReeceWithoutASpoon, from the best person ever @needmoremusic)

But it was quickly replaced again, "I just happened to be at the security cameras"

"DAD PUT CAMERAS IN MY ROOM?!" Peter flailed his arms in the air.

"Oh no, that was me. But no one else knows and I only look on them every once in a while...only to check up on you of course!" Nat said trying not to laugh.

Peter huffed and crossed his arms. "Whatever" he mumbled.

"Back on topic! I saw how you guys were holding hands and then he kissed your cheek and how you almost exploded from happiness...now I have proof you like him, so no point denying it!" She said proudly.

"I- uh... FINE! I really really like him... maybe even love him? No, not maybe.. I do love him, I'm sure of that now." It felt kind of nice to tell someone.

"You should tell him! I can tell he loves you too. It's obvious just by the way he looks at you. He looks at you with such love in his eyes it's kind of crazy you haven't realised. PLUS WHO COULDN'T LOVE MY ADORABLE LITTLE CINNAMON ROLL" Nat exclaimed pinching Peter's cheeks. smol bean

Peter moved out of her grip with a laugh. "I'll think about it, bye aunt Tasha!"

"Bye Petey see you later." With that she left the room and Peter was left alone in his thoughts.

'Maybe I will tell him' Peter thought

~where Harley's at~

Harley finished up his shower and went to go back to Peter. As he walked up to the door he heard voices that sounded like Peter and Natasha from inside. He was about to walk away because he didn't wanna interrupt but then he heard Peter say something that shocked him, to say the least.

"I- uh... FINE! I really really like him... maybe even love him? No, not maybe.. I do love him, I'm sure of that now."

'Peters in love with someone else... of course he is, the world doesn't revolve around you you stupid butt!' Harley thought as he sulked back to his room, not wanting to hear anything more about the mystery boy that Peter loved sooo much.

He lay down on his bed and buried his head in his pillow while curling into a ball under the blankets. He felt like crying... but he should be happy for Peter, not sad just because he loves someone else, right? I mean that's what a friend would do, yea... a friend.

Harley felt a tear fall down his cheek, but quickly wiped it away as he heard the door click open. He peeled out from under the blanket to see Peter in all his adorable glory peeking his head through the doorway. Seeing Peter made him want to cry even more, but he couldn't, not when Peters here.

"Hey Darlin" Harley said trying to sound cheery but barley concealing his sadness.

"Harley what's wrong?" Peter's eyebrows knotted together in concern as he went to sit by Harley on the bed.

"Oh nothing... I- I'm sorry." Harley felt another tear fall down his face.

Peter wiped the tear away with his thumb. "Why are you sorry?"

"I went to your room after my shower but I overheard you saying you loved someone. I'm sorry for eaves dropping I left right after and didn't hear anything else, I'm sorry." Harley said sadly.

A small smile played at Peter's lips, "oh don't worry about it, it's completely fine."

"Really?" Harley asked surprisingly.

"Yeah. Do you know who I was talking about?" Peter said softly.

Harley shook his head.

Peter reached forward, cupped Harley's cheek and pressed a soft kiss on Harleys lips, before walking out, leaving a speechless Harley alone.

~~~

A/n
Anddd the world best editor award goes to...@needmoremusic!!

Thanks for reading my peeps 🎤🦆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.1K 93
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
1M 39.3K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
798K 18.2K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
840K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...