Sweet Peace | Theodore lawren...

By KenzieOverLuv

Amy meets a new friend at school the day something happens to Amy . Y/n make sure she alright and takes her h... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
<3

Eleven

2.9K 73 3
By KenzieOverLuv

Y/n woke up to get ready for her tea date with Mr.Thompson . She put on a beautiful pink dress . And left a note for Amy telling her she has left for tea .

She walked to a little spot with some tables and chairs where Mr.Thompson was sitting waiting for her .

"Hello Mr.Thompson" She said smiling .
"Good Morning" he said kissing her hand .

They drink tea and ate biscuits .

-

One month later

Y/n and Mr.Thompson had gotten closer and Mr.Thompson is going to ask for y/n hand in marriage .

Amy was out with aunt march as always and y/n was in the hotel resting . Y/n has been with mr.Thompson almost everyday going on adventures .

It was taking Amy and Aunt March a little longer than usual to get back from her Classes . But finally she arrived and she was excited for some reason .

"Oh y/n you will never believe who i seen today !!" she said smiling .
"Who was it ?" Y/n said want to know who it was .
"Laurie . I seen him walking by and i stopped him ."
"That's nice ." she said remember every little thing about Laurie that made her fall in love with him .
"I invited him to the party here at the hotel"
"He's coming ?"
"Yes . Yes" she said excited .

Y/n left to get her dress . She was a bit nervous to see laurie . All these emotions came back to her . She didn't like them at all . Why are all these emotions ruining her happiness . She is happy . She has Mr.Thompson . Isn't that enough ?

She picked her dress up . It was blue with sleeves and had flowers at the bottom . It was lovely she thought .

She was walking back to her carriage until she saw him . He was walking right to her .

"Y/n !" he said smiling .
"Oh laurie" she hugged him .
"I've missed you"
"Amy said she invited you to the party ?"
"ah yes she was excited to see me ."
"How have you been laurie ?"
"Good . I've been traveling a lot."
"I bet you've been chasing a young girl and she's been chasing you as well" she said smiling .
"Um no" he looked down .
"I'm truly sorry about what happen with jo . I couldn't believe it"
"And what about you ? have you been chasing someone ?"
"Well me and Mr.Thompson been.."
"Didn't i introduce you too" He said cutting her off .
"Yes you did . Oh i must go now . I'll see you at the party laurie" she said getting in the carriage .

They waved goodbye . Y/n had a smile on her face . She was happy . Happy that she got to see him again . She looked back to see him still smiling at her .

-

Amy and y/n entered the crowded room . She didn't see laurie anywhere . Maybe he forgot or he just didn't want to come .

"He supposed to be here y/n."
"Maybe he got busy" She said before Mr.Thompson caught her attention .
"I have to go" she said walking off .

Y/n danced with Mr.Thompson for most of the night and amy and Fred danced as well . They looked like they were in love . They had a wonderful night until someone came in with girls around him laughing drunk .

Y/n looked over at them and seen exactly who it was . It's laurie . Y/n saw amy headed to him but stopped her .

"I'll talk to him Amy" she said leaving not waiting for a response while Mr.Thompson went to Amy confused .

"Laurie ."
"Y/n" he's drunk.
"We waited an hour . Amy is upset"
"I feel i have been caught"

Y/n got frustrated and started to walk away

"Y/n please" stepping in front of her .
"You are selfish laurie . We waited to see you . Your lazy and miserable ."
"Selfish ?" he said amused .
"Yes . With your talent , beauty , and health ."
"You think i'm beautiful ?" she said playful .
"Yes your like an old vanity . Good things to enjoy and you find nothing to do but dawdle ."

Laurie grabbed her hand to stop her from walking .

"you have never worked in your like . Aren't you ashame ?"
"No"
"Well you should be and that ring is ridiculous ."
"Jo gave me it" he said looking at it .
"Look i fell bad for you i do ."
"You don't have to feel sorry . You'll feel like me one day"
"no i won't"
"What have you done these past weeks . Oh probably fantasizing about spending Mr.Thompson fortune ." he said turning around .
"HENRY THOMPSON . LADIES AND GENTLEMEN" He said said splashing his drink around and leaving .

Y/n went to Henry . She felt bad for him . She didn't want him for his money at all .

"I'm sorry Henry"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 7.7K 13
How did you end up in this situation? NO IDEA!? And now you're stuck looking after some of the most deadly demons you have ever encountered. But thei...
227K 5.6K 93
Evening in the city, in the graphite-lullaby, each vivid hue collects their boarding pass for the land of dreams. How can I leave when my hopeless dr...
3.4K 129 10
Seventeen years have passed since Robert's rise to the throne, forcing Rhaegar and his kin into exile in Essos. Now, Rhaegar has journeyed back with...
155K 7.5K 32
|COMPLETE| Temperamental white boy Rouge quickly falls in love with the finest brownie he ever set his eyes on Imelda. | 1 in #brownie 8 May 2021 |...