Short Stories

Door Nitvix

Just some short stories of mine. I hope you like it. 🌟 Happy reading β€οΈπŸ’œ Meer

Author $h@dΓ—w's Note
First love
Powerless
Unloved
Don't Leave Me
Psycho
Broken Soul
✨Toxic Break Up✨
Your Red Eyes/Thrill Seeker
Forbidden Road
Siren
Star
Strange
It's Okay
Life's Unfair Balance
Chills
Lost Bracelet
Giving His Life Away
Twist
Lost Control

Just Dream But Don't Get Stuck

28 0 0
Door Nitvix

Siarra looked out the window in desperation, hoping to clear her clouded mind. She sighed and got up. The time was so hot, so she didn't bother covering up herself. Laying in the bed, her life started to flash before her eyes and she wondered why. She suddenly felt some sort of soft cushion in her mind mind, calming her down, telling her everything will be alright.

She suddenly felt cold, and like she couldn't fight the sleep anymore, like she couldn't fight anything. So she let herself go, trusting the sleep to take her to a good place.

She woke up to the a alarm bell, and quickly turned it off.

"Come on Sara, we need to get ready for your tournament, or you will be late! Hurry up!"

"Ok mom!" Siarra casually said until she froze and caught what her lips just uttered, letting out tears and her mom turned back to look at her with a bright smile and turned around to go into the kitchen.

'Only she calls me Sara....where even am I?' Siarra thought as she looked around. She gasped as she saw pictures and posters of the "Ice Princess" all over her wall.

This was her childhood home...where she grew up. She ran to look in the mirror. But found something odd.

She was still her sixteen year old self.

She was in this home when she was six though.

Siarra shrugged and got up.

She walked to the bathroom, did her business, personal hygiene and all that and got out.

"I picked out a gorgeous suit for your tournament today darling!!!" Her mother shouted happily from the kitchen, where the whiff of spaghetti and meatballs hit her nostrils.

She looked down her body which seemed to have...gone down a bit.

She lost weight in a dream? Huh?

Wait..

"Mom, what tournament?!" She asked her mother confused.

Although they haven't seen each other since her parent's death four years ago, it seemed like everything was so normal.

"Your figure skating tournament sweetheart! Don't you remember? How could you not?!" The mother said with a chuckle.

Siarra's eyes widened...

She left that dream behind after the accident...which was sad cause she loved it so much, but her mom's sister, her aunt, didn't make living as much easy for her so she had to drop some things that she liked.

She went and opened the door to her room, covered in her towel and dropped it, quickly picking up afterwards.

"How the fuck did she afford this?!" Siarra thought, holding up the skate suits.

The costumes was perfect....sadly only one could be chosen.

(Choose one.)

She chose (insert option).

She put on some clothes over it and went down in the kitchen with her mother smirking up at her, grabbing her an apple, and giving it her.

"You should stay healthy....I'll spoil you with spaghetti once you get home.

Siarra jumped in excitement. She hasn't tasted one of her mom's cooking in years but-
"Mom, just a little spoon? Pwetty pwease??" She said showing her mom puppy eyes which her mom playfully glared at.

Her mother rolled her eyes surrending to her daughter going for a spoon and taking out a spoonful of her spaghetti and fed her daughter.

Siarra could have cried right there.

"Mom it's so good." Tears rolled down her eyes.

"Dramatic much sweetie? And of course it is good. I made it afterall." Her mom replied with a hair flip making her life.

She looked down at her watch and cursed.

"We should get going Sara, come on!"

She grabbed her daughter's hand, putting her safely in the car.

Twelve minutes later~~~

They reached the stadium and briskly walked inside. Fortunately they weren't late and Sara forgot to do her makeup so what a day, huh?

She did her makeup and carried on.

(Choose one.)

She put on a little chapstick and lipgloss to bounce off her lips.

She practiced her breathing technique until they both heard their name being called.

She looked around and found her Dad sitting on one of the bleachers, cheering as he heard his daughter's name.

She tried not to cry and mess up her makeup.

People were cheering for her as she waved to them and then it all stopped. She could hear her breathing, feel everything spinning, the adrenaline pumping and everything around her was a blur as the music started.

She skated as if she never skated before, making people all over the stadium gasp. She herself was surprised and she couldn't figure how she could still remember everything and nothing at all.

Her feet's danced across the smooth floor in her skates.

Magically, she did a triple jump. Then literally flew and came back down perfectly for both. She didn't care about that as she skated around.

Her tears built up in her eyes.

Everything she went through.... everything that tried to bring her down...the feeling of not wanting to die. She felt excited and scared.

She felt something stronger.

She felt.... freedom.

"I'm free!!!!" She shouted at the top of her voice smiling and laughing and continued on skating doing all her tricks.

The crowd cheered wildly for her.

The excitement in got more and more greater...but something went wrong.

Her life flashed before her eyes beautifully.

Her eyes were closed then she opened them and saw a truck speeding her way. Her hair blew and she felt so stuck in the middle of the road. A hand grabbed hers and spun her to side walk, leading the truck to crash in another car.

She looked up at her saviour and was shocked to see how he resembled her.

"Hello Pipi." He chuckled a little after saying that.

Siarra jumped out of her bed a little too hard as she found she landed on the floor, nearly on one of her cats and dogs.

Her heart was racing.

She felt strangely happy...and didn't know why.

And it felt so good.

She was supposed to die that night. Her mother and father were supposed to take her out of all her suffering.

But someone cut between that.

Her brother whom she didn't know, from across the world, swayed her dream.

He made her live again...and for once she was glad to be okay.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

543 18 18
my first book EVER(might be garbage, but I'll try my best)πŸ˜”
10.1K 507 33
unaware of impending danger a carefree boy's World is about to shatter as two sinister forces close in to snatch him away I'm really bad at writing p...
17.3K 133 14
A bunch of short stories I wrote for my creative writing class. 😁
96 22 22
*COVER ART IS MY OWN ORIGINAL WORK* In this portfolio of short stories, I have 22 works, 63 pages, and 19,204 words. My stories are organized by emot...