STRONGEST HERO REINCARNATED A...

By NoahNP

The greatest hero of his era, Lucifer, after saving his world from the evil Gods was gravely injured and died... More

Epilogue:- (Chp 1)CURSE YOU GOD!
(chp 2)AN ENCOUNTER IN THE FOREST
(chp3) LUCIFER
(chp4) UNCOMFORTABLE MEETING
Explaination
(chp5) Chaos
(chp6) BATTLE'S CONCLUSION
(chp7) ADMISSION IN ACADEMY?
(EXTRA 1) PEACEFUL TIME
(CHP 8) THE CAKE SHOP
(CHP 9) A DARK PLOT
(extra 2) JUST WHO IS SHE?
(Extra 3) FAVOURITE GENRE
(CHP 11) PLAN FALLS DOWN
(chp 12) PLAYTIME ENDS
[chp13] SHE LOST
[Chp 14] Assassin's Oath
[CHP- 15] Otherworldly Reunion
[CHP 16] IS THIS IT!?
[Chp-17] AFTER EFFECTS
Epilogue end:-[Chp-18]RESCHEDULE
[ARC:-1] CHP:-1 LAWLESS
[CHP-1.5] EXAMINATION PATTERN.

(CHP 10) ALCHEMIST ENCOUNTER

776 32 6
By NoahNP

Antony:- "So what you are saying is that the attack on the city was done by alchemists?"

Lia:- "Yeah, they used enslaved humans as a base and by using the blood or bones or core of the monsters created weaker but more useful versions of them. However as the races are superior to begin with, even their super weak versions are at least 'B RANK' monsters."

Lucario:- "I see.... So... Ahem. There was no way to save them?"

Lia:- "Unfortunately none."

Lucas:- "I guess we will have to find their families and let them know."

Lily:- "No need. I have already found them."

Antony:- "I see, so did you inform them. They must have been sad."

Lily:- "No. Actually.... I.. it is hard to explain..."

Lia:- "Yes it is messed up."

Antony:- "What do you mean?"

Lucario:- "Elaborate..."

Lola:- "Yes I will like to know as well."

Lola was standing near the door. The royal family had decided to exclude Lola from this conversation, due to various reasons. But it seems Lola herself had different plans.

Lia:- "Are you sure? It won't be pleasant to listen to. Your impression of the church, of god might be hurt. It might be shattered too!"

Lola:- "I am prepared! I already know that Church has a hand in bad things, many of them. They are followers of god but behave in such demonic ways, I as a priestess of god need to be aware!"

Lia:- "Very well. Lily share what you found."

Lily:- "Well, the people who were used as ingredients were actually families whose children were talented in light magic and right now are working in the church. These families were denied to meet their children as soon as their talents were discovered and taken into the church. They haven't seen their children since then and couldn't do much as they were simple people, commoners in other words. They had started to band together to revolt against the church and get our, the high ranking noble's attention. However they suddenly disappeared one day."

Antony:- "And were found out to have been turned into usable materials. Damn it!"

Lia:- "A major reason behind this matter being under the wraps was, 'the church supporting nobles' in other words the 'CHURCH FACTION'. The nobles who kept this matter a secret also have their children as a part of church. This is a dark and twisted conspiracy."

Lucas:- "What now?"

Lucario:- "We can't move carelessly, as THEY might get alerted."

"Hmmmmmm"

Lia:- "We will look into it later. Our first course of action is obvious."

Antony:- "Find the next targets, protect them, gather solid evidence and deal with these alchemists and also recover from the damage we have suffered."

Lucario:- "They targeted the school so there can be few conclusions. First their next target is someone from our students or it was a decoy to mislead us or they wanted to damage our reputation or ...... something more sinister."

Lia:- "About the alchemists...... Leonardo!"

Leonardo:- "Yes master."

Leonardo suddenly appeared in front of them as if he was standing there since the beginning, without them noticing. This just shows how excellent of an shadow he was but at the same time also proves that their enemies, who managed to escape from him are very powerful.

Leonardo:- "The location of these alchemists has been pin poined to these areas. There are seven alchemist according to our observation. However, they are extremely powerful and the strongholds are extremely well-guarded. It seems that they have been supplied with new 'materials' recently."

Lia:- "Thus we will have to move today itself and as soon as possible."

Antony:- "You have a plan Lia?"

Lia:- "Leonardo, the three other-worlders and me. That is all we will need. Lucario can get Victor and attack the western location. While my group will take the eastern one."

Leonardo pulled out a map of the whole city, and showed them two red dots.

Leonardo:- "These two places seems to be where most of the 'ingredients' are stored. Along with some important documents and the alchemists' henchmen."

Lucario:- "Sounds reasonable."

Antony:- "The rest of us will prepare for the aftermath."

Lola:- "What shall we call this mission?"

Lia:- "Hmmm, alright lets go with CERBERUS!"

Lucas:- "Oh?! Sounds great!"

Lily:- "Lola, Lucas and I will stay in the castle and look after Hector."

Lucario:- "Yes we can't allow our enemies to take advantage of our absence . Hector is a hero selected by the goddess, the church could be after him too. If not the church then there could be more of these 'dark alchemists' who would kidnap and experiment on him."

Antony:- "It has been decided. We shall move at mid-night!"

"YES YOUR MAJESTY!"

The knights were busy preparing. Vector was looking after Hector as his guardian since the time he was recognised as the hero. Now both of them were at the royal palace. Vector was briefed about the situation and their plan. Lola was a bit unhappy as she couldn't do anything to help them, but decided to wait until she could help. The church conspiracy is not so shallow to be removed in a day.

Lia:- "Hmm."

Lucifer could be seen streching. It seemed as if Lucifer was feeling discomfort throughout his body.

Kurumi:- "Master you shouldn't push yourself. Your body still is in an unstable state."

Titania:- "Yes, Your new body can't handle your full power. No rather it can't stand even 1/4th of it!"

Lia:- "Don't worry Leonardo will be there with me. Kurumi, you should stay in my shadows. We don't know what might happen, it will better to be underestimated. Lucy guard our home and the rest I will leave the third location to you."

Suzaku:- "Understood master however, are you sure about not informing the others about this?"

Lia:- "Yeah, as per Leonardo's report, the third location is the main experimenting ground. Normal people won't even be able to breathe there due to the stench of death."

Lucifer said those serious words while moving towards Kurumi and sitting in her comfortable lap, surrounded by her fluffy tails. The atmosphere was not as tense as it was supposed to.

Titania:- "Wise decision indeed. I will purify the area while I am at it."

Lucy:- "Master always looks for a excuse to sit on Kurumi's lap. How envious." (Whispered Lucy to herself)

Lia:- "I am depending on you, Titania."

Lucifer's words created an atmosphere of jealousy among the generals while Titania joyfully smirked at them.

That was not all. In his pervious life Lucifer had to deal with alchemists too and their experience wasn't great! Rather it could leave even the most strong willed people traumatized! Human mutation, dissecting living people, children mutation, brainwashing, human trafficking, cross-breeding of female human along with monsters and even more terrifying treatment of the non-human species. Even Lucifer was once almost captured and experimented on too. Not ok at all!

Lia:- "Disgusting things!"

Tony:- "So we are supposed to take down these 'Alchemist' dudes?"

Max:- "So, you are saying that are the master-minds behind the recent monster out break?"

Anastasia:- "And you are taking us to fight against these deadly and dangerous people for battle experience?"

Lia:- "Yes, simple task, isn't it~?"

"IN WHAT WAY IS IT SIMPLE!?"

Leonardo:- "Don't you dare raise your voice on front of master. Neither now nor in the future!"

"sorry"

Lia:- "Well then, we are here."

Max:- "What's the plan?"

Anastasia:- "Please don't say, 'there is no plan' please~!"

Lia:- "There are seven bad guys in total. Out of which only two are here."

Leonardo:- "I and master shall take on one, you three take the other one."

Tony:- "But there seem to be some monsters on guard too."

Lia:- "Yeah about that, SUMMONING!"

A group of knights suddenly appeared out of the blue. They were covered in armour from head to toe and radiated a very powerful aura.

HEAVEN'S WARRIORS

These are Lucifer's warriors who serve under him directly. These warriors can partially deflect the magic and physical attacks. They are weak against death magic.

HEAVEN'S KNIGHT

The knights of Lucifer. They are directly under his command. These knights are immune to physical attacks. The only attack that works on them is magic

Lia:- "This is my limit ha?"

Leonardo:- "Don't push yourself to much."

The summons which were only 6 in number(3 of each) along with the fact that their power was restricted. It was the max Lucifer could do right know. In his full power he could summon hundreds of each, but right now...

Lia:- "They are good enough."

Max:- "The monsters are in hundreds though?"

Lia:- "Wait and watch!"

Leonardo:- "Master look."

There were two people covered in cloaks. They entered with a huge cart. The cart was covered with a cloth. As it was passing by, one of the guarding monster's weapon got stuck on the cloth and the carts contents were revealed.

Max:- "Oh my god!"

Lia:- "I see they got more people."

Leonardo:- "Why are guys reacting as if we didn't expect this?"

Tony:- " No, it's the people the.... people..."

Anastasia:- "We know them! They are our friends!"

Lia:- "WHAT?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.5K 32
They say to be reincarnated, one must Have a strong will or a remnant thought after death, (Y/N) (L/N) an Ordinary 16 year old with a not not so Ordi...
2.1K 94 45
[Fantasy novel, completed ✓] In a world filled with magic, dragons, witches, demons, deadly creatures and other magical beings, the life of the king'...
137K 3.8K 26
*WARNING SHITTY ENDING AND REWRITTEN* Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But was banished, cut off her dignity and pride...
189K 8.2K 50
"Yes, I am!!!" Kaede leans down to her ear his hot breath tickling her cheek in a tantalizing way, as swooping butterflies made way to her stomach. "...