๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ถ...

By purple_luna97

"๐“ ๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ผ ๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ต๐“พ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ." ๐™Ž๏ฟฝ... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
SPECIAL CHAPTER
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52

48

219 18 2
By purple_luna97

• 48 - WAR IV •

| Juliane's POV |

My eyes is glowing while my hands are on the ground. Earth shaking furiously as I build our defence in here at the west wing. Rocks and earth being one to be a strong wall.

I support my body with my hands as I pant heavily. My eyes turning back to its normal color and my head spinning. Oh my gods, I really hate using my Supreme level. I heave a deep sigh.

"Juliane.." I felt Cliff behind me as his arms are already on my waist. "Are you okay? Can you still fight?"

"Yeah, yeah." I pushed myself with the help of Cliff but I still almost fall down.

"Juliane." Cliff tightened his grip on me. "Are you sure, you can? Juliane--"

"Do you need help?"

A student approached us and my eyes sparkles. I know her! She's a daughter of god Asclepius! Her name's Galen!

Asclepius, God of medicine, healing, rejuvenation and physicians

I had talked with her before! And she's pretty and great! Quiet at first but she shared to me everything about herself after more chats!

I can't talk since I felt my throat is dry so I just gave her a smile and a nod. She held my hand as it glows as well as her eyes. I take a deep breath and released it.

Woah~~ that felt good!

I think I can run for miles! My smile widens and quickly pulled Galen to a hug. "Thank you! Thank you!"

"It's okay." we pulled away. "You should not drain your powers, Juliane." she look at me and Cliff. "The academy needed the both of you. Strong. So be careful."

I nodded at her. "Okay! Thank you again, Galen!" I waved at her as she walk away from us to be on her spot.

Ground shaking makes me alarmed. Ihhhh!! They're here!!

Cliff turned me to face him. I can see he's worried by his eyes. Well, I'm pretty worried to..

"Don't go on your Supreme level again, okay? As much as possible, use your weapon." he reminded me and I nod at him.

I summon my weapon. He is about to go when I stop him. "Be careful." I told him. He gave me an assuring smile and playfully mess my hair.

"I'll be fine. You. You should be careful, okay? If you got into some trouble... call my name."

A smile grow into my lips and nod.

°=°

I pierced my sickle to a daemon as I jumped and kicked the other. Ugh! There are so many of them! Even though I blocked the forest with walls of rocks and earth, the creatures are still coming from different directions!

I almost screamed when a cyclops tried to take me. Gods! Okay, Juliane. Calm down.

I stomp on the floor as it arose. The cyclops tried to chase after me but I just jump as the ground rises to catch my every steps. With a final jump, I turn towards the cyclops, throwing my sickle while tightly gripping the handle. Chains doubling in length and it twisted around the cyclops' wrist. I pulled it down with me as I land. The blade of my sickle, pierced to its skin making it shrieks in pain.

That hurts my eardrum!

I just pulled my weapon more until the hand cut off. One of the amazons also helped and beheaded it. It's so gross to watch!!

I catch my sickle and runs to a group of daemons, I cut one of the daemon's head near me and spins around, dodging one. Rocks surrounded my fist as I punched one of them.

My brows furrowed when I see new incoming creatures. I squints my eyes so that I can view it more. They are little and chubby. Woah~~!! I wanna pinch their cheeks! Not until they pulled out their weapons and attack us. Oh my semideus!

I jumped backwards when that little creature swing its axe across my legs. The axe is small but sharp. Why is this cute creature one of our enemy?! I don't wanna hurt it!

I frown when the creature froze and its skin turns into purple. What's happening?

A familiar hiss makes my eyes widen and I saw the snake my mom gave to me.

"Hussey! What are you doing in here? You should not be in here." I asked hysterically.

'I vowed to your mother that I'll be with you no matter what, Lady Juliane, so in this war, I'll be fighting too.'

I can't help but to feel a little teary when she said that. Ohhh, mom~~ I really love you!

I swing my hand to the left when I felt a creature attacking there as the ground rose to shield me. I turn my hands to fist as spikes erupt from that shield with a groan leaving the creature on the other side.

"But Hussey, how will you fight? I mean-- I don't mean you can't fight--"

My eyes widen after Hussey's body shines and when it subsided, I saw Hussey not little anymore but huge already. Like a giant serpent!

"Oh. My. Semideus. Hussey, you're so big!" I shouted in shock. Half of her body is passed my height and she's so pretty and shiny!

'This is my other form, Lady Juliane. Your mother said that it can help me to protect you.'

I grin. "Okay!" I point towards those little creatures. "Can you take care of those?"

Her head goes up and down like a nod and slither to turn around but she halt.

"Is there something wrong, Hussey?"

'Those little creatures are called gnomes, Lady Juliane.' she informed before going.

Soo~ those creatures are called gnomes then!

Anyway, I hook my sickle to a daemon's nape, pulling it to cut its head. I jump, turning in the air and kick another daemon.

"Juliane."

I turn around to see Cliff. His eyes glowing with his sword on hand. He's in his Supreme level. "Cliff oppa!" I called out excitedly. "Do you find it? Any clue??" I asked. It's part of our plan. Finding the Solaris Mortem. The machine.

He shook his head. "I didn't seen it yet. Not even a trace."

That makes me sad. We need to find that machine!! As long as it's in the hands of our enemies, those associated with the sun won't wake up. We're not even sure what those enemies of ours decided to do with that machine!

"Don't worry. The others are looking for it." he said as a man with the same height, hair color, skin tone, face and body structure of the son of Hermes, appeared behind Cliff and gave me a wave before disappearing again.

What I meant about the man that is just like Cliff is, it's one of his clones! This is what he can do in his Supreme level, he can make numerous copies of himself that have the same abilities like the true Cliff.

"You're really amazing on your Supreme level-- Cliff oppa!!"

Cliff swiftly spins and slice a daemon. I throw my sickle towards another creature and it pierced at the middle of the daemon's forehead.

Ground trembling caused for me and Cliff to look up and saw more tall creatures. Cyclops and giants. There are so many of them.

Someone holding my hand makes me look at Cliff. "I'll take care of that giants and cyclops. Just fight the daemons."

"No!" I shook my head. "I won't let you go and fight those alone! I wanna help!"

"Juliane--"

"I can, oppa. Don't worry!"

I didn't wait to his response and run towards those creatures.

°=°

I land with a loud thud as I pant heavily. I've already defeated four to five giants and cyclops and I'm exhausted!

Cliff is sticking with me ever since I disobeyed him a while ago. He is scolding me if he got a chance so when I felt him behind me, I quickly pushed myself up.

"You're so stubborn, Juliane."

I playfully rolled my eyes. "I just wanted to help!" I said.

He just shook his head.

"There are more." I said, watching another batch of cyclops and giants on their way to us.

"Why can't they be gone?" I heard Cliff mumbling with a hint of irritation.

Hay, I think it's time for me to use my Supreme level...

Cliff summons more clones as he attacked at ones while I stayed behind. I closed my eyes as my grip on my weapon tightens. I sigh. Here we go. Once I opened my eyes, I can feel everyone's presence that have their foot on the grounds.

I throw my sickle to a daemon as it cut it's head. I let it disappeared afterwards. I stretch my arms forward and with a flick of a hand, long thorned vines strangled a giant's ankles up to its whole body. I slowly turned my hands to fist as the vines tightens to the creatures body until it bursted.

I step back to dodge a gnome and swing my hand in the air, vein smacking it away from me.

I'm just in my Supreme level for a couple of minutes but I can feel my body going sore already.

"Ah-!"

"You're getting weak, demigod."

A daemon have its arm around my neck. I summon my sickle and stab its stomach, I pushed its arms away from me and kicked it.

I fell on my knees as my eyes turn to its normal color. I can't be in my Supreme level anymore. It's draining me.

I pressed my earpiece.

"Luana unnie?" I called out still chasing my breath.

"Juliane? What's wrong?" I heard Luana asked.

"Unnie, we need help. It's out of control in here." I said panicking after I saw more creatures coming.

"Do you find any signs?" she asked and I quickly registered what she meant.

"No. Cliff oppa tried to look around but there's none."

I heard her take a deep breath. "Wait for us."

I stayed on my knees for awhile. I'm still exhausted--

"Ack--! Let me go!" I shrieked, struggling to be free from the grip of this ugly huge creature. This is not a cool way to die! Besides.. I don't wanna die! I still love my life!

Cliff--

"Got you."

I watch how Cliff-- the real Cliff appeared, sword's high and cut the giant's wrist. I thought I'm gonna fall on the ground but I felt two arms on my back.

"Didn't I told you to not go on your Supreme level? Look, you're draining yourself." Cliff stated as he move my body so that I'm leaning to him.

I have a full control of my Supreme level, that is right.. but I don't have much control about managing the power I'm using at every attacks and it is draining all of my strength.

"I'm sorry." I pout. I really just wanted to help.

'Lady Juliane.'

I shift my gaze to Hussey who crawls towards us. She is still on her big form. I notice Cliff froze so I quickly told him that it's just Hussey but in her different size.

"What's up, Hussey, are you done on those gnomes?" I asked and she nod.

I saw her tilt her head. 'You can't control your powers, are you?' she asked and I shook my head.

"I don't know why I can't, Hussey." I told her sadly.

"What are you talking about?" Cliff asked confusedly.

"Oh, it's about my Supreme level." I answered and he nod. He suddenly frowns.

"Oppa?"

He helped me to stand up. "Looks like one of the clones find something interesting. I'll just check it out."

"I'll come with you."

He stopped me. "No, stay here. Help the others from the creatures, okay?"

I went silent for a minute before nodding. "Okay. Be careful, oppa." He kissed my forehead before going.

I turn to Hussey. "What are we talking about again?" I asked a little lost.

She hiss. 'Lady Juliane, your power is coming from the nature.'

"I know that, Hussey.. but it's just.. I can't seem to manage how much power I used!"

'It means you're missing something.'

Her body glows and she turns to her small size. I crouched to get her. "What do you mean, I'm missing something?"

'Something that is related to the nature.' she crawls to my arms. 'A missing piece that is a symbol of your mother.'

"Uhm.. Hussey.. what are you doing?" I asked slightly nervous cause she is now crawling atop my head. "What are doing in my head?"

'Can't you see, Lady Juliane? I am the missing piece of your Supreme level. A snake that represents transformation.'

After she said that, her body surround my head and I quickly felt it getting heavy. I touched her but I can't feel her soft belly anymore instead I just touched a hard thing with her scales. Like she transformed to a forehead jewelry.

'Serpents and snakes represent fertility or a creative life force, my daughter. As snakes shed their skin through sloughing, they are symbols of rebirth, transformation, immortality, and healing.'

That's what I remembered Demeter, my mom, told me before. I felt power urge within me. Oh my semideus.. I've never felt this way! My eyes glows. My skin is tingling so I look at my hand. What the he--

Oops- I won't curse!

Well anyway, I have scales. Scales of a snake on my skin!

"Demigods."

My eyes snap towards a daemon. Right the war.

I sway my hand in the air and veins surrounded them. Gods! I can control it now!

°=°

I pressed my earpiece. "Cliff oppa?" I called out. It's been so long since he left. He's still not coming back!

"Juliane."

I turn around and saw Cliff.. but I can tell it's not the real Cliff. It's one of his clones.

"Where are you?" I asked nervously. I have a bad feeling about this. I know he can see me and hear me by just communicating with his clones.

"J-Juliane--"

My eyes widen when the clone starts to blurred. What's happening?!

"Oppa! Where are you?!" I asked.

"B-be ca-careful--" his clones fall on it's knees and its image and voice starts to be static.

I step forward to touch the clone's shoulder but my hand just goes through it. What-- this can't happened! I tried to hold him but can't.

"Oppa, tell me where are you?" I'm starting to panic. Vision getting blurred because of tears. "Please oppa, what's happening?"

The clones are like the real one. Can hold and can be touched but this clone being like this? Means there's something bad happening to the real one.

The clone look at me and his eyes goes behind me. "J-Juliane-- behind you--"

I quickly turn around but I felt a force meeting my body making me fly. I groaned when my body hits a couple of trees. W-what--

"Such weaklings guarding the most dangerous corner."

A woman's voice can be heard from where I am. I tried to focus my gaze but I'm getting more dizzy. I can hear it's footsteps towards me.

"I'm surprise that that son of Hermes still manage to sent a clone to you. Oh well, all of you fell in to my trap."

That voice...

Im Shin Ji..

It's really her.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 3.7K 105
Something that's broken is severely damaged - it's either split into pieces or doesn't work anymore. Many people are broken in their own ways. ~~~ St...
103K 3.4K 25
{COMPLETED} This is Ryeji FF story ๐Ÿ”žโš [WARNING: CONTAINS SEXY CONTENT AND BLOODY CONTENT] Yeji is a nurse..... One night While she was walking a mys...
13.2K 695 26
Having another restart for her wasn't anything that she expected. Especially, a chance to live once again in one condition, it's to be a matchmaker i...
45.9K 2.4K 30
INSTAGRAM SERIES #2 โ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š ๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ.โž He's her boyfriend...