𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝑨𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑬 + 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗿�...

By bloodfxre

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ { 🤝🌏✨ } She always knew she didn't fit but she never knew what she was capable of. Growing up... More

𝗖 𝗔 𝗦 𝗧
Prelude
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

12

925 40 0
By bloodfxre

View of the big ship from space was shown hovering over earth, as if waiting for a command to be told on what it should do next; where it should go- who it should terrorize. What to destroy. Two smaller ships, like the one that had been sent down to fetch yourself and Clark, started to head towards Earth once it exited the larger ship.

"What's the sit-rep, major?" The general asked his men back at the military base. "DSP pinged two bogeys launching from the alien ship. Put it up." The major replied and told the woman beside him to place it on the screen. Once they were revealed, the General started to make orders.

"Re-task Ikon-4 and get me a closer look." The general told one of his other men who happened to be an analyst. They complied and went right to work. Raising the phone up to his ear, he got back to the command center. "Command, the word of the day is trident. We have two alien craft on aggressive approach."

"Ikon-4 coming online." The analyst called out.

"Air speed."

"380 knots and entering Kansas airspace. Not responding to our hails."

That's when the man that had just been with you and took a vial of your blood sample, was seen in the same room with Clark. "You're wasting your efforts. Xandy was doing the same. The strength you both derived from the exposure to the Earth's sun has been neutralized aboard our ship." He said before pulling out a tool. "Here... in this environment... you're as weak as a human." He added before taking a blood sample from him as well.

A woman was bringing Lois to a room that they thought would be best suited for her before roughly throwing her to the ground and closing the door behind them. Lois took a few breaths in then out as she scanned the room for anyway out. That's when she machine in direct center. It had the same opening as the piece Clark had given to her. Walking over, she pulled it out of her pocket before placing it into the space, then pressing on it.

There was a whooshing sound, almost of one as in it was turning or powering up an engine and she cautiously looked around to see if there was any chain reaction. What startled her was the sudden appearance of Clark's birth father; Jor-El. "Where did you come from?" She asked.

"The command key, Miss Lane. Thanks to you, I'm uploading into the ship's mainframe." Jor-El replied

"Who are you?"

"I am Kal's father."

"Can you help us?"

"I designed this ship. I can modify its atmospheric composition to human compatibility. We can stop them. We can send them back to the Phantom Zone. But you need Xandy first."

"How? How do I get to her?"

"I can show you and I can teach you. And in turn, you can teach Kal. Will you help me?" He asked her and she took a deep breath but she knew that if she wanted to save you, Clark and herself then she'll have to adapt. The alarms started to blare as the mask around her face came off. She was able to breathe, meaning you and Clark were too. "The ship's crew are alerted. We need to move quickly. Retrieve the command key." He told her and she did as he asked.

On her way out, she did everything he had told her to do. "Now this way." He said and she followed each area he pointed to before approaching a door. Right when it was open, you were standing on the other side. Due to what she had done, you were able to break free of the shackles. "Oh thank god." She said as she hugged you and you hugged her back. "Lois, as much as I am happy to see you're okay, we need to get you out of here." You told her and she didn't have a chance to reply seeing how you grabbed her hand and rushed down the hall towards the pods.

The man who had a blood sample from each of you and Clark looked around as he asked what was going on because of the alarm sounding. Clark smiled as he broke ahold of the shackles. The same man, looked at Clark in shock as he exited the room with both vials in hand.

Back on Earth, both of the ships could be seen flying over the town of Smallvile before landing somewhere in the distance.

"Come on.." you said quietly before taking down a few soldiers with your magic. Jor-El helped out a bit by closing a few doors and opening others. You were defending Lois and making sure she didn't get hurt in the process. "Secure yourself inside the open pod." He told Lois before farewelling her on a safe travel home.

You heard something in the distance and looked at Lois in a worried manner. "Lois, quickly." You told her and she got in just before she was about to deploy, a soldier came in and broke a hole in the pod. "No!" You yelled and used your magic to throw her to the side before pulling Lois out of the pod. Placing your hands on either side of her face, you spoke. "I'm sorry. Find the military base, stay with them." She knew what you were about to do but you did it anyway. Muttering something, you used your magic to make her disappear from the ship and onto Earth safely.

The hole the soldier had made in the pod was sparking as the soldier stood back up and the two of you were fighting. Hand to hand combat wasn't your finest suit but with the few classes you took for self defense, it was enough; or at least you hoped it was. "Why help the human?" The soldier gritted. "Because she's my best friend." You replied as you punched her but didn't see the dagger as she stabbed your side. The moment you were bent over, she kicked you into the pod.

There was a crack on the glass part and right when she was about to shoot you with the gun she picked off the ground, you activated the pod and ejected from the ship; heading towards Earth at a fast rate. Just because you were a witch from the planet that was known to be the home of the most powerful witches, didn't mean you were able to breathe in the air in space. Along with the fire that was now being created and the wound you had, the air from space was entering through the crack. Coughing was one of the mechanisms your brain thought would help when not being able to breath the air; didn't help with the situation at all in fact- just made it worse.

Clark stood up from his spot and hopped off the table before standing to see his Father there. "Is it true what Zod said about the Codex?" He asked him.

"Strike that panel." Jor-El replied and Clark did as told, seeing the outside from there. "We wanted you to learn what it meant to be human first... so that one day, when the time was right, you could be the bridge between two people. Look." He added before continuing. "Xandy saved Lois. She teleported her onto Earth safely but in the meantime, got injured herself and is in that pod."

"Y/n.." Clark said as he watched the pod head towards Earth. While he watched you leave from afar, you were trying to breath and slow the bleeding from your wound.

"You can save her, Kal. You both can save all of them. Together." He told his son before Clark exited the ship; turning ever so slightly before rushing towards the pod.

Part of the ship attempted to deploy itself on attempting to slow itself slightly but it was ripped off due to all of the heat and speed rate. You grunted in pain as you leaned back and looked around worriedly to see if there was anything you or your magic could do; but to your avail, did you find anything. There was nothing. Nothing that could help you.

By the time Clark had gotten to the pod, it had entered Earth's atmosphere and it was a little easier for you to breath but you were still in pain from the wound. He grabbed ahold of the side as it was spinning and looked Inside to see your worried face. Noticing how close the pod was to reaching the ground, he looked back over to you before breaking open the door. That's when he reached in and grabbed you; pulling you closer to him- turning his back towards the explosion before flying the both of you out of there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 24 17
it's 1948, in Metropolis Up in the sky, look! It's a bird. It's a plane. It's Superwoman! Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomot...
2.9K 112 22
ONC 2021 Fanfiction prompt 13 and Romance Prompt 71. This novella is a non-canon version of Superman, with some of the same characters and places. Le...
976K 26.3K 32
MoS | BvS 1st place in the 2017 DC Watty Award! From a very young age, trouble has always seemed to follow Rose Montgomery. When she finally moves to...
613K 18.1K 50
Moving from the crime capital of the world, to the quiet idyllic scenery of Smallville, the last thing Annie Lockett half expects is to befriend the...