Moonlight

By leiiii403

** Currently in the progress of being rewritten :)** - Angel Romano was known for his ruthless ways. They sai... More

A/N
Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 - EPILOGUE
Authors Note
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3 - 5 Million Special

Chapter 53

112K 3.5K 1.6K
By leiiii403

Third Person POV

"I appreciate everyone's patience; I know it's been a long couple of hours." The doctor begins to examine all of the agitated individuals in front of him.

"I'm deeply sorry for your son's tragedy." The man says, looking at Marina and Carlos.

The doctor then turns to face everyone and inhales deeply.

"Fortunately, we were able to save him."

Everyone in the room felt a wave of relief flood over them with those simple words.

Daisy felt as if the world had come to a halt around her, silent tears welled up in her red, swollen eyes as she gazed gratefully at the doctor in front of her.

"He was certainly a fighter. His body was lifeless as soon as we took him into the emergency room, but after a few pumps to the body, his heart rate began to rise again. It was unquestionably a miracle."

Daisy heard the doctors words as he spoke to Angel's parents, Marina was in reckless sobs as she clutched onto Carlos's body as the doctor began to explain the injuries.

"Can we see him?"

Daisy's voice stunned everyone since she hadn't spoken to hardly anyone in the previous five hours.

The doctor gave her a soft nod as he turned to face her.

"Yes, but only two at a time. He's currently resting." He announces to everyone.

Daisy gave a single nod before turning away from the man and allowing Mr and Mrs Romano to see their son first.

Tyson shot a glance across at his cousin and then drew her close to him.

Daisy encircled his neck with her arms and buried her head in his shoulder. Tyson caressed her back gently, attempting to soothe and relieve his cousin's suffering.

"Ty, thank you for being there for me." She speaks softly.

"Always, daffodil," He whispers back.

Daisy retreated from him and awaited the couple's return with eager anticipation.

Daisy grew restless after a while as her body prompted her to see her Angel.

"Viola." From the other side of the door came a deep, intimidating voice.

Daisy raised her eyes to see Carlos Romano standing at the entrance door.

"You can go in." He says in a gruff tone.

She nodded and rose, leaving everything behind and beginning to walk towards Angel's room.

Daisy's heart raced as she waited to see what was behind the closed door.

Other than relief, she had no idea what she would think or feel when she saw him.

Daisy arrived in front of the door just as Mrs Romano was exiting.

Marina gave Daisy an encouraging smile, her eyes glistening with tears. Daisy gave her a nod as she passed her and returned to her husband.

Daisy took a deep breath and kept her head low as she walked through the door, then turned around and quietly shut it.

The beeping of machines and the pounding of her heavy heart was only to be heard in her ears.

She turned around and tilted her head up, her brown tired eyes met Angel's beautiful blue, grey ones.

Daisy's heartbeat raced as she stared at Angel, her mind at ease now that she could see for herself that he was okay.

Angel's emotionless eyes met hers, which were overflowing with emotions.

Angel's arm slowly raised, quietly inviting her to hug him.

Daisy didn't waste any time and leapt into his arms, carefully.

Her arms were wrapped around his neck, she inhaled his manly scent, which physically confirmed that he was with her.

His arms slowly wrapped around her, his hands pushing her deeper into his body, completely satisfied that his moonlight had found her way into his arms.

The feeling Daisy felt was indescribable. She was in his arms, finally. After every minute that passed by for her, she hadn't known any other emotion other than sadness and dread, she craved his touch and craved having him in her arms once again.

And now she did.

She was in his arms, safe in his embrace.

Silent tears escaped her eyes falling down onto Angel's neck.

Daisy pulled back as she placed her hand on his cheek, carefully running her fingers across his skin. She felt utter happiness looking at him, she felt whole again.

Angel's heart welled up as she touched him, he looked into her eyes, absolutely hating that she was crying over him.

"I'm so glad your okay." She whispered looking into his eyes.

A tiny smile came onto his lips, his eyes lighting up as he stared at her in adoration.

"I said I would." He replied, his deep voice horase and raspy.

She shook her head and leant her head against his.

Slowly a smile came onto her lips and Angel then, and only then, felt as if he had everything he'd ever need.

Because the only thing he did need, was her.

Daisy was everything he wanted, and without even realising it, she was all he needed. She was the only thing he needed to live, to survive for.

Suddenly she leant forward, her lips softly pressing against his.

He kissed her back, but it wasn't the same as the other kisses they'd shared. It was slow and soft, as if the world came to a stop around them and it was only them two against the world.

Their delicate lips gradually caressed each other's until she drew back and concentrated on him.

They each studied each other, examining every feature and emotion.

Daisy's gaze swept over his features, his deep brown hair disheveled and ruffled lazily across his forehead. His skin looked paler than normal, and dark circles lay under his eyes, giving him a slightly hooded appearance.

Despite everything, he managed to still look like god.

"I don't like this." He says suddenly making Daisy snap out of her daze.

Daisy frowned completely confused by his words.

"Don't like what?" She questions.

His corded hand came to her cheek, gently rubbing away the wet tears on her rosy cheeks.

"You upset." He says taking his gaze to hers.

She leaned into his touch as she closed her eyes and a small sigh left her lips.

"Lie with me." He says patting the spot beside him.

Daisy opened her eyes and scooted over, getting under the thin blanket with him.

Angel's muscular, tatted arm came around her waist bringing her to his body, as close as possible.

"Angel, I don't want to hurt you." She complains, trying not to accidentally hurt him.

He rolled his eyes and buried his face in her neck.

"You couldn't moonlight, even if you wanted to."

Daisy's heart leaped when she heard his nickname for her. Even though she hadn't been without him for a whole day, those five hours felt like an eternity.

She sighed and gently buried her head in his chest, wrapping her arm across his waist and making sure she didn't touch his injury.

Daisy felt a wave of rage wash over her as she laid close to her boyfriend.

She hadn't felt like this for anything or anyone before.

The rage, on the other hand, couldn't help but make her consider how much she wanted the person who had harmed Angel, to suffer.

*

A/N

I'm sorry for the torture I put you all through.

I could never cut our baby Angel off.

Also pre warning, there will be some drama coming in the up coming chapters :)

I hope you liked this chapter, thank you for reading!

- Lei

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 46.2K 46
"𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺" 𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚, a 23 year old who is stuck in a toxic, abusive relationship. Sh...
59.9K 1.5K 33
⟡ ⟡ ⟡ His eyes seem to glaze over as something unsettling flashes across his face. I don't know what it is but I know I can't concern myself with it...
735K 16.9K 43
***COMPLETED*** This story was written when I was very young, so I personally find it cringe... read at your own risk 😶 Needs editing. Mafia romanc...
644K 23.5K 31
**COMPLETED** "TELL ME WHY YOU SPECIFICALLY CHOSE MY LIFE TO RUIN?" Her heart was beating out of her chest. She thought she might just die right the...