His Act of Possession✔️

By hishiraethhourglass

EDITED Davina Romano is quite an exquisite woman. Being one of the most famous assassins in the underworld... More

Introduction.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
⚠️NOT A CHAPTER⚠️
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-one.
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three.
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
⚠️NOT A CHAPTER⚠️
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
epilogue
bonus ;)

chapter twenty-four

47.3K 1.1K 558
By hishiraethhourglass

Edited🤍

L O R E N Z O

I sit beside Rafael's limo body, tubes and needles coming out of his body.

I feel a pair of eyes eyeing me from the door, so I turn around.

I look at Davina with an amused look.

Her fists all bloody, blood dripping from her lip, and her hair in an even messier bun. Many strands had fallen out of her loose bun, trailing beside her sharp jaw. Her sports bra and shorts clung onto her body like a second skin, leaving a lot to show.

She had an impeccable figure, her waist showcasing a deep curve, with her hips circular. She legs were in good shape, a little gap between them. Even if she didn't have an amazing bod, she would still easily be the most beautiful girl in the room.

But, I would never tell her that.

Pussy.

Shut up.

"You got a little something." I tease, pointing at my lip. She chuckles, and wipes the blood with her arm.

"Is he dead?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"Nah, Mom pulled me off before I could fucking strangle the absolute guts out of him." She shrugs, making a b-line to where I was sitting. She plops down on the couch beside me, bringing her knees to her chest.

"How you holding up?" I ask, in a serious tone.

"I don't know." She sighs, resting her chin on her knees.

"I've always had this dream of being a fucking princess, and right now? I'm anything but that. Sometimes, I feel like such a disappointment. Like, if I can't even impress myself, how the fuck will I impress everyone else. It gets so tiring to just not be myself, and to put some fucking mask on so everyone knows I'm not some weirdo depressed freak." She rants.

"Sorry, that was a lot." She laughs, awkwardly.

"I'm going to go.." She says, trying to stand up.

For this next part, I genuinely don't even have control over my body.

I grab her hand, and pull her down into my lap. I cup my face and connect our lips together. Surprisingly, she doesn't push me away. I drag my tongue for an entrance, and she abides. Our tongues twirl against each other, fighting for dominance in this kiss.

Sparks fly down to my dick, and I groan when she grinds herself against my hard on.

She breaks the kiss, and stares into my eyes.

"You know I fucking hate you, right?" I chuckle at the random timing, and nod. I lick my lips, the top of my ears feeling a bit hot. I pull her in for another kiss, out of breath, but it doesn't stop either of us.

My hands fight there way to her waist, bringing her even closer to my chest. One hand leaves her waist, and brings it to her neck, giving it a small squeeze. I could tell she likes it by the small moan that leaves her mouth.

One if her hand trails up and down my chest, while the other finds it's way to my hair.

She moves her hips against mine again, and I groan again.

"Ya' know, I like the free porn, but these wires and shit are freaking me out." We break apart, and turn to a very alive Rafael.

"Raf!" Davina exclaims, rushing towards Raf.

Fucking cockblocker.

I smile at Davina when she smiles down at Rafael.

"Where's Dad?" Rafael asks, slowly sitting up with the help of Davina.

"Practically dead." Dav shrugs as if it was the most casual thing ever.

"What?" Rafael asks, his eyes wide in shock.

"Lorenzo basically just beat the absolute shit out of him." Rafael looks at me with shock, and I shrug.

"Shouldn't have pushed Davina." I grunted, spreading my legs as I sit more comfortably.

"I swear to god, you guys act like a married couple with 3 kids." I stifle a cough, my eyes wide.

"What? I don't even like kids." Davina shudders at the idea of having kids.

"Me neither, but I wouldn't mind adopting a shit ton, and then living in a secluded area where it's only us. The kids better not be like those ipad sticky kids, 'cause guess what? No electronics are allowed, except for tv, though." Rafael rants about his ideal life.

"I wouldn't mind a kid of my own, but just one." I shrug.

"I can't picture you being a dad." Davina mumbles.

"And I can't picture you being a Mom." I nod along.

"Speaking of Mom, where is she?" Rafael breaks our conversation.

"I wouldn't know." Davina shrugs.

"The fuck she do know?" Rafael asks, curious.

"The bitch invited Liam over, complaining about how I wasn't "happy" enough." Davina rolled her eyes.

"You're kidding, didn't think Ms.Mariana would go that low." Rafael shudders.

"Yeah, it was kind of funny, apparently Liam helped leak my tapes."

"Shit.." Rafael mumbles.

"Is he dead, wouldn't be surprised if you killed him." Rafael shrugs.

"No, Mom stopped me." Davina rolls her eyes.

"Wonder where she is now."

As soon as Rafael says that, Mariana comes rushing in.

"Y-Your Dad's awake."

_____________

HEY

I FAILED ALL MY TESTS LOL

IF MY GRADE DROPS TO A B IMA KMS N IM NOT KIDDING

LOL

NOT RLLY

WHEN MY MOM FINDS OUT ITS OVER FOR ME #SPEAKINGFROMTHEHEART

ANYWAYS YEA HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER BYE LOVES🤍

WORD COUNT: 905

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 309K 73
"Baju lo kebuka banget. Nggak sekalian jual diri?" "Udah. Papi lo pelanggannya. HAHAHA." "Anjing!" "Nanti lo pura-pura kaget aja kalau besok gue...
2.9K 232 39
Sama dengan cuaca yang berubah sesuai iklimnya, juga sama dengan buah yang tumbuh sesuai musimnya, seperti itu manusia yang pasti ada masanya. People...
3.7M 27.8K 28
REYNA LARASATI adalah seorang gadis yang memiliki kecantikan yang di idamkan oleh banyak pria ,, dia sangat santun , baik dan juga ramah kepada siap...
1M 47.3K 50
Mari buat orang yang mengabaikan mu menyesali perbuatannya _𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐀𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞