Her Possessive Husband

By WithloveGia

"Mummyji." Ishita softly called her mother-in-law mixing the wheat dough. "Haa, puttar bol." Toshiji replied... More

Introduction
Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26 (a)
Part 26 (b)
Part 27
Part 28

Part 13

5.9K 222 23
By WithloveGia

Ishita ran her fingers in his soft hair admiring her husband his innocent looks but she knew better.

Peaking his forehead softly, she tried to untangle herself from his cage only to realise he had her chain in his lips. His gentle movement tugged the chain, causing her to hiss. She trailed his chest with his fingers admiring her own artwork and softly pinched near his navel.

"Ishita." She blushed as he moaned and sensing the opportunity she pulled her chain from his lips. She shivered as the wet chain latched to her. Aware of her nudity, she eyed the comforter covering each other. His bare chest gave her enough idea about his state, thus slipping her white underskirt, she tied it just over her blossom.

Slowly opening the wardrobe, she changed in simple cotton t-shirt and her pajamas. Not bothering with her inners, she parted her hair on two side over her chest, just in case she met someone.

She poured the milk on her sugary coffee paste moaning as the warm liquid sooth her throat, which was little itchy with her loud chants last night. She smiled remembering the events of last night.

"Ishita." A loud voice jolted her back to the reality. She pouted looking towards the stairs as the cup remained on the kitchen counter only.

"Shhh Raman." She whispered seeing him ready to shout her name again.

"Kaha thi?" She rolled her eyes as he stretched his arms towards her.

She lied beside him with her back towards him as he wrapped his arm around her pressing a soft kiss near her nape before taking the chain in lips again. She frowned remembering the bite marks on the chain but her thoughts slowly left as he pulled her towards himself.

"Raman." She giggled turning towards him only to hear his soft snores. She pressed her lips softly against his nose before closing her eyes enjoying the warmth from his body.

*****

"Ishita, apne friends ko bhi bulalena kal. Zaldbazi mai koi nahi aa paaya." Toshi served the chapatti showering her son with the stink eye.

"Mujhe kya pata tha wo trip cancel ho gaayegi." Raman replied his voice sharp as knife "Agar nahi huwa hota toh toh 4 mahine out of India hota mai. Maine toh bola tha uske baad saadhi karthe hai."

"I didn't say anything." Toshi pouted at his loud voice making Om shook his head at her antics.

Raman cleared his throat trying to gain his fathers attention. Romi stopped chewing the food his mouth as the environment turned silent instantly.

"Papa, woh trip toh cancel ho gaya." Om nodded softly urging him to continue. "Toh mai soch raha tha 1 week vacation . . ." He trailed hoping his father will understand.

"Hmm honeymoon. . ." Simmi's teasing words died in her mouth only as his glare turned toward her.

"Toh, kuch important deadline? Sure I can visit in your absence." Om added with ease.

"I was thinking to postpone it actually. Pura week yehi saadhi k rituals mei chala gaya, toh again a week . . . " Raman groaned not being able to utter the proper words

"This is what you make me, Ishita. reckless mess." He muttered to himself waiting for his father's reaction.

"Nonsense. You are working day and night from past 7 years. You deserve the vacation. Abhi Ishita bhi hai thoda breaknle liya karo, puttarji. And Mihir is cable enough to handle the business." Om passed a warm smile to his son, trying to show the pride he felt every-time he look at his eldest.

Raman nodded softly to his father, trying to keep the smirk within. True a small part of him was worried that his father might think he is ignoring his work, but the trip was planned.

And even if he hadn't approved, he could play some tricks like he did at their marriage to pre-pond the events.

Soon chatter filled dining table again as the father-son silently resumed to eat their dinner.

Ishita smiled back as her in-laws excused to visit the park near by while Param left muttering about some work.

"Simmi." Ishita raised her eyes toward him as he stood up.

"Agar free hai toh apni bhabhi ko shopping pe le jasakegi?" He asked slipling his card in Ishita's hand.

"Honeymoon shopping." He winked leaving his wife with his smirking sisters. Ishita gasped at his words and pouted as her sister-in-laws passed their too big grin to her. Preparing herself for the upcoming teasing, she cursed her husband for putting her in this situation.

*****

"Namaste Auntyji." Vandita joined her palm entering hall.

"Namaste beta." Toshi asked Neelu to serve some drinks before adding "Ishita toh shopping ke liye gaye hai. Aati ho hogi."

"Nahi, Aunty. Mujhe Raman se kaam tha thoda. Ek case mei mujhe thodi si help chahiye thi." She passed her a small smile.

"Wo study mei hoga. Neelu dikhadegi." She passed her a smile before engrossing in some serials. Vandita shook her head softly at her remembering her own mother before following Neelu to the study.

*****

"Neelu, pani lana 3 glass." Toshi smiled as the girls groaned dropping themselves on the couch.

"Lagta hai bohot shoping hue hai. Thak gaye na bohot?" Toshi teased eyeing the bags.

"Uh huh." Simmi gulped dowm the water "Kaha mumma, jiske liye shopping karne gayethe uska hi nahi hua. Kitna choosy hai, Ishita. She is worse than, bhai. Mast jodi banaya hai, matarani ne."

Ishita pouted at her words. She was not used to shopping like Simmi and Rinki where they put whatever they like in the cart. Checking the price, material, debating if the cost is worthy or not, were not even in their list. She was overwhelmed if not intimidated by their taste.

"Toh uski choice bhi toh best hoti hai, jese mere puttar ko choose kiya . Tum logo jese kuch mei bhi settle nahi hoti meri bahu." Toshi teased her daughters caressing Ishita's hair.

Ishita smiled at their wide mouth, enjoying her soft caresses.

"Tu theek hai, puttar?" Toshi added as Ishita nodded "Vandita aai hai, study mei hai Raman k saath. Jaawo millo."

Ishita passed her a huge grin as Toshi gave a soft nudge. Leaving the bags in beside the couch only, she marched toward the study.

She raised her hand to knock the door when his loud voice halted her.

". . . kuch pata nahi chalna chahiye. I don't care about anything."

She was shocked at his angry voice she was somewhat sacred for her sister. Moving a little close to the door, she tried to listen the conversation.

"Do you know Vandita, what do I hate the most?" She sighed as his voice seemed to loss some intensity. As the door opened she stumbled into his arms.

"Mai . . . woh . . . akka . . ." Ishita tried to explain about her visit but the embarrassment of getting caught didn't let her do anything.

"This." Ishita shivered at his voice. True she had seen him angry and his anger scared her but she realised when addressed toward her it hurt more than anything.

She passed a quick glance towards her sister, too overwhelm she moved out of the room passing a small smile with her wobbly lips.

"Urrrrgh" Ramana groaned running his hand on his hair as her sobs reached his ears. Glaring at the person opposite him, he tossed the file at her.

"This file contains all the information you need. Sue them, put them behind the bars burn this file. I don't f****** care. But I swear to Ishita, if you dare to associate Bhallas to this, I will ruin you."

Raman warned his eyes daring her to say otherwise.

Vandita tried not to show how intimidated she was. She nodded slipping the file on her bag while Raman tried to compose himself.

"Black current." Raman raised his eyebrow as she muttered moving toward the door.

"Uska favourite ice-cream. Black current." He nodded as Vandita left without turning back.

*****

Raman marched toward their room ignoring the glares he received from his mother. Closing the bedroom door behind him, he slowly moved toward her. With her back shaking softly, hugging the pillow close to her heart; he felt guilty at her state.

"Ishita." He whispered her name softly. Noise from her bangles echoed in whole room as she hurriedly wipe her tears. She shifted a bit as the bed dipped beside her. Tugging the loose strands of hair blocking his view, he took her face on his.

"Wo . . . mai. . . bas." She sobbed as tears came more easily than words.

"Hey, hey, relax." He rubbed her tears with his thumb.

"You won't find some secret room, cult or my 'other' family if that's what you were searching." He blinked as she smiled, kissing her forehead softly he added "Tumhara pura haq banta hai mujhpe, apne haq se pucho agar kuch puchna hai toh. Yeh maa ke boring tv serials se influence hone ki koi jarurat nahi."

"sorry. Aap bohot gusse mei lag rahe the." She mumbled playing with his shirt's button "mai bas. . . Aap gussa mat kiya karo."

"Tum konsa meri baat manti ho, joh tumhari baat sunu." He teased rubbing off the wetness in her eyes.

"Toh bed pe hi toh hu." She placed her ear near his heart remembering his words followed by his chuckle.

"Acha." he teased pinching her waist as she hissed pushing him gently.

"Toh, ho gai shopping?" He asked rubbing the same spot softly trying to ease the pain.

"Thodi bohot." She mumbled against his chest.

"Thodi bohot? Bill dekhke toh nahi lagta." Untangling the locks on her hair with his fingers he teased.

"Simmi aur Rinki ne kina shopping." she explained back.

"Kya yaar. Tumhare liye Diya tha na card. Unko shopping karni thi toh unke pass hi apni acrd hai." She made face at his irritation.

"Aur mai kya kehti? Nahi yeh apke bhai ne sirf mere liye diya hai?" She asked.

"Haan." he answered not understanding what so complex while Ishita mentally face-palmed herself.

"Maine na bohot pyaari tops li hai. Mihika ko dikhane mai majha aayena."She added with the flow.

"Kya tops?" She looked toward his face sensing his irritation "Seriously?"

"Haan toh bohot pyaari thi." She reasoned.

"Haio rabba. Uthale mainu. Tum rehne hi do mai karlunga saari shopping " He shook his head at her.

"Mera size pata hai aapko?" She wrapped her arm around his neck.

"Size toh nahi pata, par pata chal jaayega." He teased tracing his fingers on her waist. She giggled making him smile.

"Raman, hum kaha jaa rahe hai?" She asked eager to know about their trip.

"Jaha sirf tum, mai aur tanhae ho." He winked.

"Aur kuch nahi?" She asked peaking his eyes softly.

"Kuch bhi nahi." He whispered back loving as she took charge. He could not believe how much she affected her, even a simple kiss from her are doing things to him.

"Apka kaam?" She asked moving her lips toward his cheek.

"Mera kaam, internet, phone, laptop, television, family. Koi distraction nahi. Bas tum aur mai. Mai aur tum." He whispered against her lips.

Ishita blinked as the distance between their lips died. His warm lips sending soft shivers on her body. He enjoyed as his always blushing wife bite him softly asking for entrance.

"Raman." She complained as he didn't cooperate.

"Meri bohot important meeting hai, 10 minute mei." He peaked her cheeks asking for her forgiveness but instead got a hard glare.

She pouted distancing herself from him "Abhi bol rahe the kuch kaam nahi aur abhi dekho kaam-kaam."

Peaking her pout softly, "Samjha karo na. Important hai varna kon yesa mauka xodta? Mai study mai hu."

Ishita glared him as he patted her cheeks.

"Aap study mai hi raho, koi jarurat nahi hai aane ki." She threw the pillow hitting him on the back.

"Thik hai. Tum blanket aur khud ko le aana 2-3 hr baad. I always wanted to test how sturdy that table is." He winked back at her.

Ishita blushed at his words as he left the room. Taking another pillow in her arms, she messaged her friends about the reception. Reading some congratulations and some request to share about her experience, she placed the phone on the side table.

She lied on the bed hugging the pillow tight. She blushed remembering how she took the initiation for kiss.

God, the emotions this man makes me feel. I was so innocent. What has he done to me. She pouted.

Remembering their first kiss, she smiled to herself.

Flashback

Ishita tried to mutter some words as their family gave them privacy after their engagement. Admiring the person she met yesterday only, she tried not to groan at the uncomfortable couch.

"Tumhe call nahi kiya?" Ishita gasped as he directed the question to her.

"Apne bhi toh nahi kiya." She tried reasoning playing with the ring he just slipped on her ring finger.

"Tumhe number diya hi nahi." He took her hand in his making her gasp.

"Mai kese-mai kese." She pouted as she could even form a simple sentence infront of him.

How could I initiate the talk. What was I even suppose to say.

"Hello Raman." He replied making her realise she spoke aloud.

"Raman?" She tried to confirm if thats what she should call him.

"Raman." He confirmed, moving a little close to her.

She gasped at their proximity. She wanted to move back but at the same time was enjoying the goosebumps on her body.

He took a deep breath, filling his lungs with her addictive fragrance. He raised her face towards him with his finger. Wrapping his arms around her waist, peaked her lips softly while her fingers hold her lehenga tight. Worried as she didn't response he broke the kiss but those eyes which stared back at him with so much innocence give away the reason.

He took her hands in his and placed them on his shoulder.

"Just follow me." He whispered pulling her close again letting his hand move on his own accords.

He took her lips on his again. This time giving her time to relax and understand what was happening. He smiled as she opened her mouths, giving him the entrance he wanted. She shivered feeling his warm lips, moaning as his tongue slipped on hers. She could taste the dark chocolate she offered him sometime ago. Her legs were trembling but he hold her tight making her sigh.

"Ra...ra...ma" She tried to form some words in-between.

Peaking her swollen lips softly, he rested his forehead against her.

"I wanted to do this since yesterday." He whispered making her blush. "But now, I can't wait for our wedding night. God how am I going to control myself."

She gasped at his words making his chuckle. He wiped the lipstick on his lips admiring her little messed up state.

"Aap ko kya aacha laga mujhme, jo saadhi le liye haan ki? " She placed her head on his chest mustering some courage.

"Pata nahi." He ran his hand in her long silky hairs as she pouted.

"Maybe it was your entrancing eyes, maybe it was your cute nose, maybe the way you were blushing, maybe it was those occasional winks from your waist. Maybe it was... Maybe it was you. Just you." He finished brushing lips softly on her hair as she tried to hide her blushing cheeks on his chest.

"Tumne kyu haa ki?" He couldn't help but ask.

"Bas aap ache lage." He smiled at her simplicity.

"Aur appa ne kaha tha ki kabhi bhi mujhe mera matlab hai hume yesa lage ki sayad hum compatible nahi hai toh woh samjhenge." She said in the flow not noticing how his fingers turned white with the tight fist.

"Akka-Jeeju." Mihika entered the room causing the couple to part away.

End of Flashback

"Ishita. I am thinking ki shopping rehene hi dete hai." She raised her eyes asking why as he declared the news.

"Infact, hume kapde ki kya jarurat?" He winked closing the door before the pillow could him. She giggled at his antics making him smile behind the door.

*****

Wow its long. I really hope I didn't bore you guys. Will love to hear your feedbacks.

Scroll down for more. Don't forget vote, comment, share and follow.

Regards
~Gia

Take care. 💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 172K 88
"I can give you grandchild without marriage too mom" Mira said after listening to her mom's useless reason making everyone shock. Yeah???? "I...I mea...
230K 12K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
14.2K 943 80
Have you ever thought best for your mom? Well he thinks too! After seeing her mom suffering so much pain given from his dad, he decides to change th...
200K 9K 23
__The Broken Souls__ A RiAnsh Story __COMPLETED__ Cover credit:- @awesomeshivu _Top Rankings_ #7 in iloveyou #1 in ihateyou #1 in withoutyou "Shivaa...