๐๐‘๐”๐“๐€๐‹ โ”โ”โ” ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ฆ ๏ฟฝ...

By -snazzystiles

โ ๐–๐‡๐„๐‘๐„'๐’ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐„๐„๐๐€๐†๐„ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ โž หšโžถ ๏ฝกหš โ˜๏ธŽ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ellie stilinski... More

๐๐‘๐”๐“๐€๐‹
๐†๐‘๐€๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐’
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š โ”โ”โ” ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐„๐
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ž๐๐„

4.5K 123 45
By -snazzystiles

( chapter one )
❛ saving the sour wolf ❜

IF ELLIE STILINSKI could go back in time and speak with her younger self, young ellie would never believe her.

ellie doesn't blame her. if someone two years ago just randomly walked up to her at school and said, "hey ellie, nice outfit... oh, yeah! werewolves are real and the supernatural actually does exist! it's that cool? anyways, have a nice day!" she would've laughed in their face and run far away from that person. but oh, how times have changed.

thanks to the supernatural world, the mccall pack was currently in mexico trying to find the one and only, derek hale.

"you know, if i die, i'll haunt derek and the pack, this small town, and beacon hills while i'm at it." ellie informed stiles and lydia as they passed by a few cars.

"you shouldn't even be complaining! the only reason you're here is because you snuck into the jeep!" stiles pointed his finger at his little sister who rolled her eyes.

it wasn't even a big deal. ellie just happened to overhear a pack meeting that was held in stiles' bedroom. (which she wasn't invited to, courtesy of stiles!) they all agreed that they'd go down to mexico to save derek. ellie was going to be a part of it too, so she did the only logical thing; she hid underneath a blanket stiles kept in roscoe until ellie decided it was time for her to grace him with her presence. stiles was not happy. at the end of the day, ellie just did what she had to do.

"and i'd do it again." ellie shrugged, "you're the one who doesn't want me to come."

"because i don't want you to get hurt."

"stilinski's look, we're here." lydia interrupted the siblings, even though she most of the time thought their bickering was entertaining.

"this doesn't seem so bad." stiles clapped his hands looking around the town. ellie looked around their surroundings. nothing out of the ordinary, just people walking by and chatting with one another.

"it's not the town, it's the plan," lydia told him. stiles looked at her feeling a bit offended. first ellie has a problem with the plan, now lydia.

"what's wrong with the plan?" stiles asked.

"brother, this could be the stupidest we've ever come up with." ellie looked up at her older brother and smiled, "you're aware of that, right?"

"i'm aware it's not our best," he answered defeatedly.

lydia nodded in agreement while ellie shut her eyes and shook her head slowly. "we are going to die." lydia sighed quietly.

ellie looked over at lydia, to determine whether it was a joke or not. because, just in case if they were walking into their deaths, she would like to know.

lydia winked at the younger girl who nodded with a smile. stiles seemed to be oblivious to the two girls interaction.

"are you saying that as a banshee or you're just being pessimistic?" stiles asked the strawberry blonde banshee.

"i think she's saying it as a person who doesn't wanna die." ellie smiled innocently. stiles glared at her and flicked her forehead causing ellie's smile to fade into a scowl.

"okay. would you just mind restricting any talk of death to actual banshee predictions?" stiles turned his attention back to lydia.

"this plan is stupid and we're going to die." lydia smiled sarcastically. ellie chuckled as she was staring at the ground, kicking a small rock as they walked.

"oh, thank you!" stiles said sarcastically.

"you're welcome." lydia smiled sweetly at the hyperactive boy who twitched his eyes causing his younger sister to laugh.

lydia linked her arm with ellie's. they both smiled at each other and walked in front of stiles who was mumbling under his breath.

the three teenagers kept walking until it got dark. ellie's feet were killing her, but that didn't matter. what mattered was getting inside of that club.

they walked through an alley, which felt a bit creepy. stiles made sure to ellie by his side the whole time.

the two men guarding the club doors crossed their arms seeing the three american teens. ellie stood there awkwardly as one of the men eyed her suspiciously while lydia was speaking in spanish. ellie tried to be friendly and gave him a small wave, which only made him glare at her.

once lydia was done speaking the guards shook their heads. stiles dug into his pocket, pulling out a tarot card with a big skull.

the attitude of both men changed once they saw the card. one of them glanced from the card to the security camera.

ellie watched as stiles held the card up to the camera. and just like that, the door clicked open. ellie looked back at the guard who glared at her and raised her eyebrows with a confident look while she walked past him proudly.

ellie stepped inside, seeing that they were entering a dark lit-up hallway. she walked in between stiles and Lydia as the three took small but careful steps. the door slammed shut making the three turn around seeing that the door was now closed and locked.

"oh great." ellie muttered quietly with a small sigh.

she continued to walk forward when she heard some noises, causing her to look up, seeing that wall lamps were now shaking.

the three now stood in front of the door, none daring to open it. lydia and ellie both looked at stiles motioning for him to open the door.

he hesitantly opened the door. ellie smiled widely when she saw the club and people dancing around. she really wanted to join them, she completely forgot about the mission. she stepped forward, wanting to go on the dance floor when stiles grabbed her arm yanking her back.

"easy little one." stiles chuckled causing ellie to groan as she was dragged to the bar with lydia following behind the two siblings.

immediately after they all sat down, three drinks were placed right in front of them. ellie reached out to grab the glass when both stiles and lydia stopped her with a glare.

ellie looked around their surroundings when stiles tried to find his wallet, to pay for the drinks.

"no. one the house." a voice, right behind ellie popped up. the man placed both his hands on stiles and lydia while ellie sat in the middle.

"aren't you just adorable." the man sarcastically said as he pinched ellie's cheeks making her glare at him. "mhm yeah, remove the hands before i cut them off. thank you."

the man slowly nodded amused while letting out a small laugh, "feisty huh."

"you know, most american teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink." severo changed the subject.

"we didn't come to drink." lydia dropped the gold bullet into her drink.

"severo hates this music. me? i've always loved the music of the youth." araya says as she yanks the stitches from the fabric she was holding.
"it has a savage energy."

"we're here for derek hale." ellie says seriously. araya glances at the brunette with a small smirk on her face.

"is that so?"

"we know you have him," ellie said with an icy tone as she watches the old huntress who was again, yanking on the fabric.

"we've heard you can be bought." lydia chimed in as stiles took out the stacks of money and began lining them up.

"it's 50,000 for derek." stiles as he motioned towards the money.

araya clicked her tongue in amusement, "where does a teenage boy get money like this? japanese mafia?"

ellie got startled when the hunters in the room started to cock their guns. ellie swore under her breath. she knew she should have bought a type of weapon.

araya leaned forward on her desk with a small wicked smile on her face. "not smart to come alone."

"what makes you think we came alone?" stiles asked her causing the smirk on her face to completely fall.

"you brought a wolf into my home?" she asked through her gritted teeth.

ellie and lydia both looked at stiles.

"we brought an alpha."

"my friends..." araya sighed as she looked out the large window. "i don't think you're aware of your poor timing. do you know what the dark moon is?"

"the part of the lunar phase when the moon is least visible in the sky." lydia answered.

"but do you know it's meaning." araya asked her.

"some people say it's a time of reflection." lydia continued. "or grief." ellie added.

araya turned around facing the two girls, "grief and loss mija." she corrected.

ellie looked down at her lap, thinking about the people they lost just a few months ago.

"i wonder why, when you and your friend shave suffered so much loss, you would risk it again for someone like derek hale." araya taunted them. ellie glared at the old woman.

"cause we don't like to lose." stiles responded.

then they heard some voices, ellie looked to see a radio where the bartender was speaking in spanish, communicating with the others.

"front door clear."
"south clear."

"north?" severo asked in english. he grew in patient as there was no response. so he asked again in spanish.

"stiles." a voice came through. ellie immediately perked up hearing the voice. she knew the voice well. her honorary brother, scott mccall. "take 10 off the table."

stiles did as he was instructed and removed 10 grand off the desk.

"maybe you should just take the deal." lydia suggested with a fake smile.

araya let out a small chuckle and clicked her tongue, "while i'm keen to follow the warning of a banshee, i'm going to have to decline."

"come on, just give us derek. you don't want him anyway. haven't you noticed what a downer he is?" as much as ellie loved derek, he was a downer and not exactly a positive person. "no sense of humor, poor conversationalist. just come on, take the money." stiles tried to convince araya to hand over derek.

araya just looked at stiles before grabbing the radio, "severo? show them how the calaveras negotiate."

"oh no." ellie mumbled as she closed her eyes, rubbing her head.

ellie wasn't a banshee, but she had a bad feeling about this.

CHLOE SPEAKS-
first chapter!
i decided to republish it and add a bit more!
hope you all like it <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 184 20
"Every girl deserves a boy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] STARTED: OCTOBER 2...
15.5K 131 8
Teen Wolf Madelyn Stilinski, the younger twin sister of Stiles. Love, emotions, hormones, sex, drama. A normal teen life. But what about the supern...
345K 6.4K 17
the one where the blue eyed beta falls for the alpha's sister "Who is that?" "That's Isabelle McCall." "I think I'm in love with h...
200K 9.5K 58
[BOOK 4] "๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ค ๐™–๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๏ฟฝ...