No Harm List | BTS Mafia AU

By Crazy4myshelf

The Bangtan family believes in life debts, it was one of the few traditions that they value enough to maintai... More

✨Notice✨
The Beginning
Cinderella
Dawon
Bambie
The Den
Sugar Daddy
Weridough
Gangster Bakery
Hey :)
It's a family symbol
The Truth
5, 4, 3, 2, 1
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Yoongi Hyung
Sugar is Wet
Workout
Self Defence
Jimin's a what????
Jeremy the cat
Just keep swimming
Dorito Breath
We're All Terrible Here
Restless
Spooked
Lies
New Normal
No Harm List
That doe-eyed, bunny toothed, baby boy
Interrogation
The email
Meeting with RM
Mental Health Day
Energy drinks and power naps
V
A casual run from the cops
Boundries
Take a break
Adderall
Unlock the f*cking door
Kookie
Lemon Drop Shot
Buzz Kill
Can't Settle
Mask
Gunmen
War
The morning after
Lemon Square
I don't regret a thing
As far as he could throw you
A Can of Soup
Wise-less
Jimin
Worlds shittiest job offer
Not Intrested <3
A quiet night in
✨Survey✨
New Tricks
A Whim
that's enough
✨I am still here✨
blood debts run deeper
Flowers for Dae
Nipple Piercing

Tater Tot

4.8K 247 53
By Crazy4myshelf

J-Hope was on the seventh floor of the Lumi hotel along the main street of Alcor's garden district. He watched through the sight on his gun as bright colored convertibles inched by for the parade. The streets were packed, lined with masses of people cheering and begging for shiny, free plastic to be tossed their way.

"Three minutes until showtime" Suga's voice buzzed in the earpiece

"Got it," J-Hope said as he adjusted the long range gun on his shoulder waitin for the red convertible with his target to inch a little closer. He was a large pot bellied man with a winning smile and immaculate styled hair. Despite his handsome aging face even from a distance J-Hope could see how his blue eyes gleamed with greed. 

J-Hope had thoroughly built his notorious reputation as one of the best sharpshooters in Alcor, possibly the entire nation of Kros, over the years and was often hired out to do work outside of BTS for other organizations and politicians.

He's selective about what missions he accepts. He learned his lesson after the loss of his sister, and since then built his trade with care and now takes the time to understand his clients and their motives. J-Hope learned the hard way what it cost to be a mindless soldier behind a gun, and what happens when the family members of his more dangerous victims seek revenge. He has sworn to never again make the mistake of pulling the trigger under unquestioned orders. He would not let one of his loved ones face the consequences of his actions. And even goes as far as to ensure there is extra care in how he receives his payment and often requires the payment to be made in advance through the Bulletproof casino to prevent any evidence from being traced back to him or his family.

After some intensive research, J-Hope couldn't deny he was excited about the mission RM gave to him. It was ideal. Making a scene but no loss of life.

Tate Hyde was a local, asshole politician worried about his reelection, since an opposing smear campaign against him had gained traction in Alcor. After dubbing him "tater tot," his approval rates and ego have both deflated, so he hired out J-Hope to make a 'public attempt on his life' during a parade celebrating the opening of the new school.

Tatertot thinks being attacked during one of his few selfless acts will stir up some good press.

Luckily J-Hopes pay wasn't dependent upon the outcome of the public's reaction.

"One minute" Sugas voice crackled in his ear

J-hope asked "Did you take down the cameras?"

While a scene like this is totally staged; it's for nothing if it doesn't seem real. And lucky for BTS, stirring up some trouble in the Garden District would take some heat off of BTS, or at least spread the cops thin, turning their focus on protecting local politicians and as a result, getting less of them to look into the shooting at the Bulletproof.

The Black Tips also managed a few of the construction projects in the area. Any increased investigation on active gangs in the area might be bad for their business, and right now BTS was taking any swing they could at the Black Tips.

Namjoon was willing to play the game and tear them down brick by brick.
"Rolling on loop now" Suga confirmed.

J-hope still has to get himself out of the area without being caught. So Suga came along for back up. He'll be taking down any surveillance that could possibly pick up his identity, and help him navigate his way out the building.

J-Hope took aim and let out a warning shot first, making sure to lodge it in the trunk of the convertible so it wouldn't hit any witnesses. Piss poor aim was another way to protect his identity J-Hope thought smugly to himself.

The politician dove for his wife covering her body with his own.

"Fuck" J-Hope cursed under his breath his clean shot now having to account for going through the man and hitting something vital on his wife. The car stopped moving and the crowd was already in a frenzy with guards running up to assess the situation.

"Take the shot Hope they're already heading for your building." Suga's voice ordered in his ear.

Aiming for the man's shoulder, J-Hope fired before turning from the window quickly before a cop could identify the source. If the wife gets hit it's the bastard's fault for moving.

"Stay calm" Suga reminded as J-Hope broke down the gun quickly, making a mental note to clean it later as he tucked it in the compact case before sliding the backpack onto his back.

He stepped out of his hotel room and into the hall looking just as concerned as the other pedestrians in the area before carefully making his way to the main exit. Sticking to a crowd was the safest way to stay inconspicuous.

Then his phone rang.

"Hello" he answered brightly, expecting it to be Suga online providing him with a little extra coverage.

"Hi, Mr.Jung, we were just wanting to let you know that Y/N has about 30min left in her procedure if you want to make your way over" a cheery voice greeted.

"I'm sorry what?" he asked confused

"Y/n's wisdom teeth removal. Everything's fine we would just like for the guardian that esquarts her home to be here when she wakes up for a quick debriefing on further care" the nurse responded in a sing-song voice, "It says here you consented to be responsible for her? We have her signature"

Fuck.

"Hope?" Suga questioned softly from the Bluetooth piece in his other ear. "The cops are in the building, take the stairs." he ordered

J Hope turned away from the elevators and headed for the stairs as he continued to speak with the nurse on the line, "Yeah, I actually can't be there. Is there any way you can send her home and I can come by later for the instructions?" he asked hesitantly

"Sir, she is under anesthesia. She shouldn't drive for the next 24 hours. I doubt she'll be able to walk out of the building" the woman's voice turned harsh.

"Hope" Suga's voice was a warning in his ear as he tracked the receiver's line.

Hoseok looked over his shoulder to see the cops coming off the second set of elevators and he picked up his pace as he made his way to the stairs.

"Please remain calm, we need everyone to return to their rooms" an officer announced.

Hoseok made a break for the stairwell

"Hey," a voice shouted at him.

"I'llsendsomeonetogogetherbye!" J-Hope hung up his phone as he started to race down the stairwell

"Suga, we have a problem" he panted as he heard the door fly open behind him and a set of footsteps storming after him

"You have a few problems" his partner growled in his ear.

"Can you link Jimin in the call?" J-Hope requested

"You really want to find Y/n a babysitter right now?" he asked incredulously.

"I don't want her to wake up alone!" he defended as he jumped the railing and landed on the third flight of stairs ripping the door open and running down the hall pulling the first fire alarm he saw.

"A fire alarm really?" Suga sighed as he dialed Jimin.

J-Hope listened to the dial tone while surveying the hall as people began flooding out of their rooms. Turning into the first room left open and unattended, he slammed the door shut behind him, and went straight for the window praying for a fire escape.

There was not a fire escape.

"Hello," Jimin's voice greeted him in his ear.

"Do you think I can make a three-story drop without breaking my legs?"  J-Hope asked in lue of greeting.

Jimin didn't miss a beat, "Depends. Does the building have high ceilings? Is it a tall 3 stories or like a shitty motel three stories?"

"Uh definitely tall," J-Hope said as he leaned out the window before spotting the fire escape further down the building. Eyeing the decorative ledge on the side of the hotel he stepped up on the windowsill, testing the integrity. "Got it. Can you pick up Y/n from the dentist" he asked distractedly

The younger man stated his confusion.

"I kinda forgot about her wisdom teeth surgery and I'm kinda caught up." J-Hope grabbed at the divot in the building's bricks as he leaned on his leg out the window, his heart stuttering in his chest.

"I'm sorry dude I'm in the lab right now and I can't leave for at least three hours."

There was a faint sizzling noise in the background and Jimin cursed as he scrambled to his work table, "make that four hours," he added.

"Damn, alright. Suga call Jin."

"Jin has a meeting this afternoon he can't. And V went into deep cover." Suga replied ending the call with Jimin.

"Call JK," he asked his voice now wavering as he scaled his way across the building, nails cracking with how they harshly gripped the grout and stone. How did JK and V make this look so easy when they do shit like this.

Suga muttered his disapproval and something along the lines of 'Might as well let Y/n' choke on her blood,' but did as his partner requested. J-Hope was near the fire escape trying to center himself as he reached his right foot out for its edge.

Jungkook picked up on the third ring.

"Yo I need a favor-" J-Hope's sentences cut off with a yelp of fright as the ledge beneath his left foot crumbled.

Please comment and vote!

A/N: fun fact, this scene was written in March 2020! it was one of the first scenes I wrote in NHL when I was getting to know the characters. And it made me so happy to finally incorporate it in the story. I am so not sorry for how chaotic this chapter and the next chapter are bc I think they're so funny and I had a blast writing them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 81.7K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
89K 4.8K 25
"Ahh!! What are you doing in my room?" Jimin asked in shock. He just woke up and saw a naked jungkook lying next to him. "I think you didnt realise b...
184K 7.9K 60
"Anyone would want to fuck him but no one would ever love a mafia." Three years later He pierced into her eyes with rage. He said,"I freaking loved...
236K 9.1K 30
|| Status : ☑|| "Not even in my wildest dream I could've thought about you, out of all the people in this world...would betray me." "Why...?" 《WARNIN...