Ways of a Villain [BL]

By Lichiiee

There are many ways for the villains to win. But the authors make the villains look stupid to make the protag... More

Ways of a Villain
Prologue
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Oɴᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪᴠᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪx
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eɪɢʜᴛ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Nɪɴᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴇɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜʀᴇᴇ

4.2K 238 82
By Lichiiee

Which do you prefer? The first photo or the second photo? I'm referring at the previous chapter if you're confused where they saw the milky way. And yes, they were living in a mountain with ocean on the side. They just walked at the top of the mountain to see a clear view of milky way like this.

And when it's daylight, I imagined it to look like this.

•°•°•°•°•°

“Master, is this the end of the training?” Yvonne asked as her face and body were sweating profusely. She took the towel next to her and wiped it on her face. After that, she drank a water in a river on our side.

“Yes. This should be enough for now.” I trained them to the extent that I hadn't feed them for a few weeks and only teach them how to control their powers and emotions.

I was surprised because even though I was eating in front of them as if I was teasing them, it seemed like it was okay with them even though I didn't give them food. I heard no complaints. They sure grow up nicely.

Well I'm their guardian. What do you expect. Nothing but greatness.

Five years passed since the day I took them. They were already 18 years old and I'm twenty-three. Soon I'll become a grandpa without even me knowing. Now, I think I have made a progress. A slow progress.

Well, slow progress is still a progress.

I gazed at my six disciples since their growth still surprises me. Phoebe, Rohatyn, Yvonne, Craigh, Secres, and Hezier.

I just found out that I'm bound to meet this cannon fodder Hezier no matter what. I tried to avoid him as much as I can but we were really just bound to meet. Maybe it's fate? Not like I care though because he's helpful.

But maybe because he has the biggest role in the life of the real Ravana’s part as a villain.

I saw them packing their clothes to a dimensional bag. They also brought a lot of foods and personal things. They took all the household goods with almost nothing left.

We will move from a different place because those in high ranks are already suspicious of what I do. How sharp. Can't they just mind their own business? They've already sent spies but the good thing is, my disciples used them as a punching douchebags.

We'll go to the Atherein Paradise. A place that only I know in a neighboring kingdom of Solstice Kingdom.

That place was discovered by myself alone. When I was in the middle on one of my missions, it became my hideout for a while since I was accused and wanted of raping and scamming someone. But I'm relieved that they look more into the matter and I was proven innocent. Those who wanted to bring me down came to a big disappoinment for the thought of getting rid of me successfully.

Even though I'm the villain, I can't die yet unless I get to faced the protagonists. It is the villain's luck to survive everytime until the protagonists are ready. So I can escape any death flags anytime with no worries. It's called, the villain's halo.

“Master, it's time to depart! And can you please just stop daydreaming once in a day?” tsk! This brat dares to order me?! Hmph!

Secres opened a spatial dimension that would directly teleport us at the entrance which is really helpful because she doesn't need to go there before she can teleport us there. I just need to touch her and picture the place in my mind.

They all entered in one by one until I'm the only one left. I sighed before going in. I know this is the best place for their training but we need to move.

Awhile ago a bunch of assassins were sent here to assassinate us but thankfully, before they even got the chance to kill us, Hezier controlled their minds by making themselves believe that we were already killed by them.

Then Yvonne made an illusion of our dead bodies to complete deceiving their brainless heads.

They are really helpful. I did not choose them for nothing.

---

I instructed them to move aside after arriving from the Skoteinó kai Prásino Dásos Parádeisos in the Syrian Kingdom. It is not a popular place and is only known for a few people. And that few people is me and my disciples.

I discovered it in the deep end of the Ble Okeanós, a famous beach place or rather tourist's destination in Syrian Kingdom.

Skoteinó kai Prásino Dásos Parádeisos is the forest that I discovered. I named it myself. Weird but I just felt naming it like that. I hope this forest won't blame me for naming it a weird and out of the world name. But I have an alternative name for it which is the Atherein Paradise.

See? A real paradise. The house is located in the middle of the forest. I designed it with the looks of modern mansions. There are no artificial lights but a natural small fires inside of a little glass holders. The walls is made of bricks made by myself. All of the furnitures in the house was made personally by myself.

The six were still amazed and still gaping. Definitely the first time to see such a house. Well, can't blame them tho. My greatness is just that great. I can make the impossible become possible. I admit it was hard making that but it sure is worth it.

“Move your things inside the house. I know y'all are excited. This will be your new home again.” I watched them hide their excitements before looking at me confusedly. Why are they confused?

“What is yall?” oh yeah, I forgot they're uncultured. ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯

“Nothing.” although they seemed to be curious, they chose not to confront me and just smiled instead. How sweet! Yup! They are my children! Personally raised by the great Ravana himself!

Normally teens would asked until you can't handle them anymore. But them..... Just look at them! They are so kind and polite! They know their limits! Not the modern children who will ruin your day!

I mentally made an arrogant smirk while dancing smugly.

This is called great parenting, sistas!

Ravana is completely unaware of the weird looks his disciples were giving him. “He's spacing out again.”

They sighed knowing it would be hard waking him up from his own world as they have already experience this thousand times.

---

Although they were so amazed before, they were even more amazed when they saw the inside of the house.

The unfinished and eternal praise for their master filled their minds. To be able to live in such a house. This is undoubtedly a blessing!

Their new house is way more beautiful than their previous house.

After they moved their things to their new home, the girls made a dinner for the time in this month. They can finally eat! Happiness filled their hearts as well as their grumbling stomachs.

When the food was finally served and everything is ready, they rush to get food while eating greedily.

Ravana who saw the scene did nothing but be guilty. How could he starved them?! Is he really good at parenting? After that thought, he questioned his parenting while crying mentally. Only negative parenting came back!

His disciples who were already used of Ravana spacing out just shrugged their shoulders.

---

I walked outside the house to stay near an ocean.

My disciples were already capable. We only need connections so we can monitor the high rankers in the Solstice Kingdom.

I plan on waging a war to the Solstice Kingdom but that means I need to faced the whole Servelent Empire. Servelent Empire is the empire our kingdom belongs. They have a very good relationship with our kingdom which is a very big problem for me.

But wait, connections, right?

I know just the right persons for that.

Asura Dwayne Peris. Leofwine Yve Sacrament. Shen Aizen Rodwood. Zachary Viege Chloe. Shin Alexei Leischary.

Weren't they acting out of their character? They were supposed to be in an underground prison now and deemed as traitors who helped the other kingdoms invade the Solstice Kingdom but they were treated as a geniuses here. The high rankers in Solstice Kingdom also have an eye to them in a bad way and I'm pretty sure they've already noticed it too.

If possible, were they also reincarnated like me?

There's only way to figure it out. Let's try contacting them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...