Are you killer? No. You are...

By AeronSmogg

Olivia Denver is the superdetective who has solved hundreds of cases before protagonist does in the movies. ... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Epilogue
Explanation Time!!!
💥💥Bonus💥💥

Author's Opening Note

35 8 11
By AeronSmogg

Hi, I'm Aeron, author of this book.

This book is 2nd in AreYouSeries. But you don't need necessarily to read book 1. Because it follows different characters altogether.

What? How's it a series then?

Ever watched an MCU movie. No? I'll explain. It is the same genre of Horror-humour-romance and the first book's characters make a cameo appearance.

Also, I experiment with each book. This book's experiment is author's puns on the character's first POV. And these puns will be in italics.

For example. Olivia boasts she got hit by a flood of the ocean. But is one glass of water actually.

I hope you enjoy the laughter and get scared at times. In short, I wish you die laughing.

Also you can put any questions you have, if interesting enough it will be featured in a chapter with my answer.

Happy Reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 7.9K 26
Edited by: a very lovely @jgfairytales Can you love a serial killer? No? Why not? How would you know they were a serial killer? It could be your neig...
38.5K 3.4K 64
Welcome to the future, where humans no longer exist - or so the monsters want you to believe. Dawn, one of the last of her kind, is tasked every mont...
9 0 3
Winter Lim was familiar with crime and the underworld of vicious killers. Her weekly podcast detailed the lives and motives of criminals, and delved...
125K 4.1K 37
ACTION - SCI/FI - ROMANCE Cara has no memory of her life before and after this mission it will be the same. Wipe the slate clean until she is needed...