Perfect Storm [Dave East FanF...

By LoveMiaxo

🚨Warning this book is VERY TOXIC 🚨 2ND BOOK TO WHAT IS LOVE ? Love is never enough. More

1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
100k πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
Epilogue
Third and Final Book out Now !!

4.

7.1K 195 233
By LoveMiaxo

Comment + Vote 🤍
Dave's POV

"Who you over there texting?" I said glancing at Naala. I was driving her to her mom's to pick up the kids.

"Number three," She answered laughing into her phone like he was a comedian.

"Bet," I nodded. "You do you, because when I start doing me Naala you ain't gon' like it," I chuckled.

"I actually like this one," She smiled putting her phone down.

"What's his name?" I asked turning onto the freeway.

"Why?" Naala spoke, "You don't know him, and you're not gonna know him."

It didn't feel right that I was sitting here discussing my wife's boyfriend.

"Well I will need to know him if he's gonna be round our kids," I answered glancing at her. I saw her roll her eyes and sit back in the seat.

"Messiah," She mumbled playing with her fingers.

Wait I know you're fucking lying.

"Where he stay at?" I said tugging my beard.

"Brooklyn," Naala said looking out of the window. Not her acting all shy now.

"The nigga that cuts my hair Naala?" I asked in disbelief. I gripped the wheel a bit tighter to stop me from blowing up on her.

"He cuts your hair? Really?" Naala gasped. I could see right through her lies.

"Naala we've been to his shop together, you knew it was him," I said shaking my head. "Why you always trynna embarrass me?"

"Amir I have a headache please don't start," Naala said rubbing her forehead.

"Naala you're fucking my barber!" I shouted making her jump.

"I'm not having sex with him," She said quietly. "We're just chilling,"

"Don't start crying," I said angrily when I heard her voice getting quieter. "You don't get to cry this time Naala,"

"I'm not crying!" She snapped with tears rolling down her face. Dumb ass.

"How did y'all even meet?" I grumbled. This is some shit, no wonder my cuts have been getting weaker, niggas been messing with my wife.

"I'm not talking to you when you're like this," Naala replied. "You're being mean now," She sniffed.

"I'm gonna ask you this once and only once," I said pulling up to a traffic light.

"Have you been fucking these niggas raw Naala?" I asked turning to her.

I didn't even get to blink before a hand flew across my face. I touched my lip and wiped the blood off my lip.

"Are you crazy?!" Naala shouted at me. "Who do you think I am?"

"Did you just punch me?" I asked tasting the blood in my mouth.

"Yes the fuck I did," Naala replied. "I'm not having sex with any of them apart from you," She said mushing my face.

"Don't lie Naala, are you fucking them or not?" I said moving her hand out of my face.

"No I'm not," She said crying. "Why would you think that of me?"

"Aight stop crying," I said putting my hand on her thigh.

"No move," She shouted swatting my hand of her thigh. "I can't believe you would say something like that. Like I'm a slut that just goes around fucking over men. That's what you think of me?"

"Now you're doing too much," I said squinting at her. "You only get defensive when you lie,"

"I'm not lying," Naala sobbed into her hands.

"You sure those tests said negative?" I asked moving off from the light. The way she was too emotional was weird.

"I don't want a baby with you," Naala cried leaning against the window.

"Yeah aight," I nodded, "All I'm saying is if you get pregnant by one of these niggas we're done,"

"Stop talking to me," She sniffed wiping her face. "I'm doing me, that's what you told me to do,"

"So you fucked him?" I said looking over at her. She frowned and nodded.

"I had sex with Kree," Naala admitted. I nodded slowly and hit the breaks making her fly forward at hit the dashboard.

"Ow," She whined rubbing her forehead, "Why would you do that?"

"I wanted to knock some sense into you," I responded. "Giving away what's mine," I mumbled. That just pissed me off.

"It's not that serious," She huffed putting her seat belt on. "I had sex with him in the moment, it probably won't happen again,"

"It won't happen again," I said firmly. "Ion want you seeing no one else anymore,"

Clearly I couldn't trust her not to fuck somebody.

"Amir you can't stop me from dating," Naala argued with me. I ignored her and pulled up at Miani's home.

"Are you gonna go in on your own or you want me to come?" I asked dismissing the conversation.

"Don't ignore me, that's not nice," Naala huffed crossing her arms.

"You still gon mess with him?" I said turning the engine off.

"Yes I am. I may not have sex but I will date," She nodded.

"Then we have nothing to talk about," I said getting out of the car and slamming the door.

I heard her get out of the car and follow me. I felt her hand grab mine before I got to Miani's door.

"Okay sorry calm down," Naala spoke rubbing my hand. "I don't want us to go backwards, I won't fuck him I promise,"

"Pinky promise?" She held up her pinky. I bit back a smile and conjoined our pinkies. She grinned and then kissed my hand.

"Stop getting so jealous, I told you you're my main," Naala added making me straight face her. We walked up to the door hand in hand and she knocked.

"Mamaaaaa," Saint said coming right out of the door jumping to cling onto her. "You came back for me," He said to both of us.

"Papa I can't breathe," Naala struggled as he squeezed her tightly. I took him off her and he mugged me.

"Pops why are holding hands with my mama?" He said squinting his eyes.

"Boy get you some business, where's my Phat girl?" I asked going further into the house.

"Her and Nana are gardening," Saint said holding Naala's other hand.

"You missed me Papa?" I overheard Naala asking Saint.

"Yes," He groaned hugging her waist. "Nana kept feeding me rice, I hate rice" He said quietly.

"Do you wanna get back in her belly or something?" I asked Saint. He was all up in her grill.

"Leave my Papa bear alone," Naala said quick to his defence. "You're my papa bear aren't you?" She cooed at Saint who smiled widely.

"I'ma let all my girls call me Papa," He said smirking at me.

"What girls?" I laughed. "Not with those baby teeth you won't,"

"Maaaa," Saint whined pointing at me. Naala slapped the back of my neck.

"Amir leave my son alone damn," She fussed pushing past me with Saint following behind her. He stuck his tongue out at me so I put my foot out, making him trip.

"Watch your step," I said when he fell straight to the floor. Before Naala could get to me I pushed open the screen door and ran into the yard.

"Daddy," Phat smiled as soon as she saw me. Miani looked up and smiled also, standing up with a plant in her hand.

"Hey ma," I said giving Miani a side hug. Our relationship actually bloomed over the last years. She treats me better than my own mother does.

"Hell must have frozen over if you two are getting along," She smiled nodding to Naala who was walking out into the yard.

"She can't get enough of me." I joked gaining a glare from Naala.

"Come Phat," I said lifting her up. "You been a good girl?" I asked her making her nod.

"Mommy," She reached out for Naala who took her, kissing all over her face.

"Hey mama," Naala smiled hugging her mom. "I hope they weren't too bad,"

"Saint and Malia were angels. Sinai on the other hand," Miani trailed off.

"Saint an Angel?" I repeated looking at him kick a ball into her flowers.

"Oh what now?" Naala sighed hoisting Malia up some more.

"She was up all night, on the phone to a boy," Miani said quietly.

"Excuse me?" I said lifting a brow. "She's 12 years old, what does she know about boys?" I spoke looking at Naala.

"Don't look at me," Naala shrugged. "It's not that serious mom,"

See this is where me and Naala didn't get along. The way she raised kids was different to how I wanted my daughters raised.

"It's not that serious?" I repeated. "Naala she's fucking 12!" I shouted.

"Don't curse at me!" Naala snapped back getting louder. This is what she did, especially in front of her mom to make me look like the bad guy.

"Naala are you serious right now?" I asked her fuming.

"She has no business talking to boys at 12!" I shouted again.

"Well maybe if she had a father figure in her life she wouldn't be looking for boys to fill the gap," Naala responded maliciously.

"I'm not there because of you," I said loudly making Malia jump.

"No shouting," Malia said covering her ears. Malia hated loud noises or shouting so on cue she started crying.

Naala mugged me and walked back inside the house to calm her down.

"I'm sorry Ma, I ain't mean to disrespect your house or anything," I apologised to Miani.

"It's okay, my daughter can be very ..." She trailed off looking at Saint who wasn't paying us any attention. "Is she pregnant?" She said leading me to the seats she had in the yard.

"No, she's not. Ion know why she's acting like this recently." I said sitting at the terrace table. "I'm not at home because she doesn't want me there. She's always throwing that in my face,"

"Have you spoken to her about it?" Miani asked. "I know Naala can be very hotheaded but there's always a reason behind her bad moods,"

"Every time I talk about coming back home she says she's not ready, living apart is affecting our kids," I vented. Miani was a very good listener, better than her daughter.

"I'll speak to her," She said putting her hand over mine. "I can see that you've changed David, you've changed a lot but she's still in pain. You need to help her heal before you come home," She preached.

"Look at that boy over there," She said pointing to Saint. "He needs his dad, his anger - it's not normal,"

I nodded in understanding. Saint had really bad anger issues and I assume it came from me.

"Go and make it right with your wife." Miani smiled tapping my hand. I stood up and hugged her.

"Thanks mama," I said hugging her tightly.

"You're my son," She said touching his face. "Now go and stop my crazy daughter from trashing my house,"

I laughed and released her. I walked back into the house and saw Naala going through Malia's breathing exercises with her.

"Come on baby say it with me," Naala said to her. "Calm my heart, still my spirit and relax my being," They said together. Malia was still crying slightly into her chest.

"If you're gonna shout at me please get out," Naala said lowly rocking Malia.

"I'm not gonna shout," I said taking a seat next to her. "I'm sorry Phat," I said to Malia who was sucking her thumb staring at me.

"You hear that baby? He said sorry," Naala said lifting Malia off her chest.

Malia stared blankly at me not really giving me any eye contact.

"I'm sorry Phat Phat" I said again holding my hands out. She hesitantly leaned forward and let me hold her.

"I'm sorry Naala," I said looking at Naala who was tearing up. "I didn't mean to shout, I was pissed off,"

"I hate when you speak to me like that," Naala muttered, "We have respect for each other Amir, I have a lot of respect for you,"

"I know, but you know how to make me angry," I said truthfully. "Saying shit like I'm not in her life, that's fucked up Love, that ain't fair. I want to live at home but you don't let me,"

"I don't want to do this," Naala said standing up. "You're not in their lives as much as you're meant to be,"

"Run away like you always do," I said dryly. "Let's get a divorce then," I shrugged. "I'm not gonna keep going back and forth with you, we'll get a divorce,"

Naala stopped and looked at me. Her eyes watered but she didn't let her tears fall.

"I don't want a divorce," Naala said tearfully.

"Naala we're not getting anywhere," I groaned. "I'm gonna do me, you do whatever the fuck you wanna do,"

"That's fine, we'll sign the papers," Naala replied lowly. With that she walked off, leaving Phat in my lap.

~~
Naala's POV

"Naala ain't no way you're crying about divorcing your husband in another nigga's car," Brianna laughed on FaceTime. I straight faced her and sniffed.

"He wants to break up," I cried wiping my eyes. I looked out the window and saw Messiah talking to someone.

"Where are you?" Bri said trynna look in the background.

"At the gas station," I responded. "Guys he wants to break up," I pouted.

"He don't want to break up, he wants a divorce," Mia spoke up.

"You're right," Brianna burst into laughter. These hoes are so mean.

"Y'all are so evil," I sniffed sitting back in my seat. "I'm gonna trap him," I said making my mind up.

"Lala," Brianna said raising a brow. "How you finna do that?"

"He can't stay away from me for long," I sighed holding my phone up. I moved the camera as soon as Messiah got back in the car.

"I need to make a few stops, you good?" He asked glancing at me.

"Mmm," I mumbled. "Did you get me the gum?" I asked seeing his hands were empty.

"Yeah," He said reaching in his pocket.

"Thank you," I took the pack and opened it, popping one in my mouth.

"You on the phone?" He asked looking at Bri and Mia on the screen.

"Which one you with Naala?" Mia said loudly. I looked at the screen and turned the volume down.

"You're doing too much," I mugged the screen. Messiah looked at me and laughed.

"What?" I said swiping off FaceTime and onto Instagram.

"You ain't got to hid shit from me shawty, we just kicking it," Messiah said in his deep ass voice.

"He sound sexy, put me on," Mia said being nosy.

"Uhn uhn, Naala likes the aggressive niggas," Bri added.

"Drag, I don't like aggressive men," I defended. Messiah pulled into the Wendy's parking lot.

"You know me so well," I cheesed. "Are you getting out?" I asked when he parked up.

"Yeah, stay here ion like this area," He grumbled putting his gun in his waistband. I bit my lip and hid my smile.

"Y'all I'm in the ghetto," I whispered as soon as he got out of the car.

"Naala's living the life I want to live what the fuck?" Mia groaned. "Take me next time,"

"I love riding with him whilst he does illegal shit, it's so fun," I grinned watching his bow legged walk.

"Ain't you a lawyer?" Bri asked. "What a damn shame," She continued shaking her head.

"What's that got to do with me?" I laughed. "He ain't committing any crimes around me,"

"Don't get caught up!" Mia shouted. I waved them off and started to scroll down my Instagram feed,

"Why is my husband such a whore?" I mumbled looking at his insta post.

LoveNaala__: better be juice in that fucking cup.
DaveEast: @LoveNaala__ I'm doing me 😗
Kreed: not nice when it's done to you huh? @LoveNaala__
LoveNaala__: @kreed do you wanna eat his ass or something? Why you always under his pics
JaydaCheaves: not the ass 😭😭😭

"Now who is all these bitches?" I said out loud scanning the photo.

"I saw that, Patch is moving hella funny," Bri said into the phone.

"This is the shit that pisses me off." I answered. "He can't even keep his kids for the night but can go out." I started going off on him on text.

"Why do niggas always start looking good after you cut them off?" I asked no one in particular as I saw a photo Kree posted.

"That's the game," Mia responded. "Never is you arguing on IG with your husband while booed up with your side,"

"Shut up," I groaned. "Siah knows what this is."

"Oooo you're with the barber, tell him I need Kayden's hair cut," Brianna spoke.

"He don't do house calls no more," I replied.

"Not her knowing his schedule," Mia screamed into the phone. "Yes Naala, date your hood nigga,"

"It's all fun and games till his car gets shot up when you're in it," Bri added.

"Don't say that when I'm waiting in his car," I frowned. "I'm too pretty to die," I said taking videos on Instagram.

"Girl you better go home, what's all that commotion?" Mia questioned when it started getting loud outside.

"These guys are throwing dice at the walls, is this street monopoly or something?" I asked squinting.

"No dummy they're shooting dice," Bri laughed. "And you think you should date hood niggas,"

"That looks very violent," I said watching them. "And Siah is over there too," I whined. He was not about to get shot with me in this car.

"Hold on, Naala go on Trinity's live," Mia said in a rushed tone. I rolled my eyes.

"I am not doing that," I answered. "She's weird."

"She's talking mad dirt though," Mia added. "Never did she just mention y'all kids,"

"Pardon?" I asked. "Let me call y'all back," I said switching to Instagram.

I got on her live and immediately heard my name. She looked dry ass fuck and her frontal was lifting.

"Look she's in here now, hoe ass," Trinity mumbled reading the comments.

"Who's a hoe? She can't be talking about Naala," I muttered.

"This bitch was fucking him the entire time. They are divorcing but she don't want to let him go," Trinity carried on speaking.

"Why is she ignoring my request?" I laughed. If you wanna be big and bad, let me speak.

LoveNaala___: LMAOOOO
LoveNaala___ : accept my request, let's talk x

"No bitch, I'm not giving you any clout," She said.

Clout? There's 59 people in here. I'm pretty sure all of them are her hoe ass friends.

I came out of the live before the blogs caught me, and went straight to Amir's number, FaceTiming him.

"Control your bitches Amir," I said as soon as he picked up.

He was still where ever he was because I could hear hella noise in the background.

"Man Naala I thought you were calling cuz Phat wanted to see me or something," He complained with a mug.

"No I called you to tell you to stop fucking immature girls. We have an agreement that she obviously doesn't understand," I snapped.

"Who Trin?" Amir asked moving somewhere quieter. "Don't let her get to you Love, she's just talking out her ass,"

"I'ma shove my foot up that same ass," I mumbled putting my feet on the dashboard. I looked out and Messiah was STILL punching dice or whatever Bri called it.

"Where are you?" Amir asked squinting to look at my surroundings.

"Doing me," I replied pettily, "Don't try and change the subject, tell her to stop talking about me,"

"I'll deal with it," He answered. "You're fucked you know that? You don't want to divorce but you're out with other niggas,"

"I'm with Bri what are you talking about?" I lied sitting up straight.

"That's a niggas car Naala," He said straight facing me.

"No it's not, you're reaching now," I laughed. "I'm gonna go now," Just as I said that Messiah decided he was done running dice and came back into the car with my food.

"They only had strawberry lemonade is that coo'? Messiah said putting the food in my lap.

Amir started laughing loud as hell, "Aight bet," Was all he said before hanging up.

"Who was that?" Messiah asked starting the car up.

"Wrong number," I shrugged reaching in my bag to get my fries. "You didn't get anything for yourself?" I asked when I saw him only sipping on a drink.

"Nah I ain't hungry," He responded. I took a few fries and held it up to his lips. "You just gonna force feed me?"

"Yeah, you've not eaten today," I said giving him more fries. He even looked fine chewing the fries. Might bump him up to number 2.

I looked in the back of the car and then turned back in my seat.

"You left something in the backseat?" He asked with a chuckle.

"I was just checking how much space you had back there," I said honestly. Messiah smirked and took some more fries that I held up for him.

"Yo, you're crazy," Messiah laughed sipping his soda. "I got one more stop then I'm all yours," He said glancing at me.

"Okay," I said eating my food. My phone lit up and it was a text from Maniya.

Angelcakes
Daddy's looking for you 😗

I don't care
Tell him I'm sleep

Angelcakes
Mama he's in the house 🤣

He's mad annoying, he knew I was out then he turned up at my house.

"Actually can you drop me off?" I sighed. "I left the kids with their sister, she needs to go home,"

Messiah nodded and switched lanes, "I'll pick you up tomorrow after work if you want,"

"I'd like that, I've had fun today," I said rubbing his face. He took my hand and held it in his lap.

He drove with my hand in his lap until we got closer to my house.

"I forgot your ass was bouji," He said turning the music down. "Living in the suburbs,"

"Shut up," I laughed as we pulled up. I saw Amir's car and I rolled my eyes hard.

"Hubby's home," Messiah pointed out as he put the car in park.

"I hate him," I frowned. I looked at Messiah who was staring at me.

"What?" I laughed awkwardly. He licked his lip and smirked.

"With yo' fine ass," He said lowly. I grinned and leaned over the console kissing his lips.

"See you tomorrow," He sucked his teeth and pulled me back, kissing me properly. We kissed for a few seconds before I remembered where I was.

"I've gotta go Siah," I said softly, pecking his lips. "Be safe please," I said because I knew he wasn't going in the house anytime soon.

"Niggas know not to fuck with me," He shrugged smacking my butt as I got out. I laughed and waved before he pulled off.

Here we go, I just know Amir's about to be on some shit.

I unlocked the door and walked in, slipping off my sneakers at the door. I put my purse and keys down before shrugging off my coat.

"Hi boy," I greeted Cabo who was wagging his tail at me. "You missed mommy huh?" I asked picking him up.

"Where's your crazy ass daddy?" I spoke walking through the quiet house.

I heard noise coming from the theatre so I went in seeing Maniya, Amir and Sinai playing Uno.

"Daddy you can't put a draw 2 on a draw 4 that doesn't make sense" Maniya said throwing her cards down.

"Y'all are playing without me," I frowned putting Cabo down.

"Are you done hoeing?" Amir asked looking at me. I ignored him and hugged my daughters.

"How was Phat?" I asked taking a seat next to Maniya.

"She said three words, hungry, mama and tired," Maniya spoke. I sighed and nodded,

"She has an appointment with a speech therapist," I said laying my head back.

"Niya let me speak to your mama and Sinai quickly," Amir said packing up the uno cards.

"What did I do?" Sinai asked flopping back down on the chair.

"You've been talking to boys," Amir spoke leaning forward. "What's that about?"

"I'm going to bed," I said standing up. "You're making this a big deal when it's really not that serious," I added.

"Now mommy you know that's serious," Maniya spoke making me shrug.

"He's my friend," Sinai said defensively. "Mama's even met him,"

Have kids they said. Mine are all little snitches.

"She has?" Amir said looking at me. "Aight go to bed," He said to her. Sinai looked at me then left the theatre.

"I'll wait for you in the car?" Maniya asked putting her shoes on.

"Nah go up to your old room." He said moving closer to me.

"Get away from me," I said moving back quickly. "I don't want you in my house get out,"

Omniscient

"Naala stop throwing shit at me," Dave shouted as Naala threw a shoe at him.

"I want you to leave!" Naala screamed. She was tired of arguing with him, he hasn't changed one bit in her eyes.

"All cuz we don't agree on how your raising our daughters?" Dave shook his head. "You can't take criticism because you think you're perfect,"

"I'm not perfect but I do know that you can't keep coming in and out of their lives," Naala answered crossing her arms.

"Then let me come home, the fuck!" Dave shouted. Naala huffed and stepped back.

"For you to hurt me again?" Naala said. "I don't want to get hurt, that's all you do to me,"

"I've changed Naala, I'm not that man anymore," Dave said lowering his voice. Naala bit her lip and looked off, she didn't want him to see her cry.

"I'm not gonna hurt you Love, I love you," Dave said putting his hands on her shoulders.

"I love you too," Naala cried, "But I love me more," It took Naala a while to realise her worth, and now she knew it she wasn't going to let another man take her for granted.

"I can't take the pain Amir, I don't want a divorce but I need time," Naala muttered.

"I hear you," Dave said kissing her neck, "I'll give you all the time you need,"

"Stop," Naala moaned as Dave rubbed her butt and kissed on her. Dave ignored her, nibbling on her skin.

He lifted her up and walked over to the bed, laying her down.

"I don't want to," Naala said with tears running down her face. She didn't want to have sex with him, especially with the way she felt.

"Shhh," Dave said with his face in her neck. Naala moved and wriggled trying to get from under him.

"Amir no," Naala said biting her lip to stop herself from moaning.

"I'm sorry baby," Dave said looking in her eyes. He could see the pain and hurt he'd caused her. "I'm so sorry," He said pulling her sweats down.

He ignored her pleas to stop and kissed the inside of her thighs slowly getting to her centre.

Naala cried silently as Dave pleasured her, the mix of the intense pleasure and her actual feelings were the reason behind her tears.

"Shit," Dave groaned as he pushed his dick into her, the feeling of their bare skin connecting.

"Right there," Naala moaned clawing at his back as he hit her spot repeatedly. Her moans were like music to his ears, Dave sped up, holding her legs above his shoulders.

Their body's moved rhythmically together, all their movements in sync. The room was filled with Naala's loud moans and the sound of skin slapping together.

"Fuck I love you," Dave grunted his dick pulsing inside of her. Naala tightened herself around him making him go into overdrive.

"I love you too," Naala moaned loudly as they came together. Neither of them realising that he didn't pull out. They laid breathlessly beside each other.

Naala was in another world. Her and Dave always had good sex but that was different. They were making love but it was rough, unorganised and shorter than normal.

Shorter, mainly because Dave couldn't stop himself from coming that fast. It was something about his wife that made it hard for him to hold it in.

"That's never happened before," Dave said breathing heavy.

"That's okay minute man," Naala muttered sitting up. She knew what she did, and she was glad it worked.

"You gon' let me back home?" Dave questioned pulling Naala on top of him.

"No," Naala said putting her face in his neck. Dave turned his head and kissed her passionately, sucking on her bottom lip.

Naala moaned into the kiss before positioning herself above him before sliding down on his dick. She took a second to adjust to her size before she started to ride him.

Dave threw his head back in pleasure as Naala rode him, with her hands planted on his chest. Naala rolled her hips expertly, enjoying every moment of it.

"Stop doing that," Dave groaned as Naala squeezed her muscles around him.

"Pull out," Naala moaned as she felt his dick expand in her.

Dave ignored her purposely releasing himself in her. He was gonna put an end to Naala seeing other people. He was taking her out of the game for at least 9 months.

"I hate you," Naala panted as she cummed all over his dick, her juices leaking down his bare skin.

They spent the rest of the night, making love. Neither of them knew what their relationship would entail now but they did know that they weren't letting each other go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 792 19
second book to forever (discontinued)
967K 30.5K 53
Don't let the title fool you, they're not good. This book is about one of the most toxic relationships ever. Read more to find out. #1 in toxicrelat...
460K 12.3K 43
Just read😌
298K 14.1K 47
I don't even know what's going to happen in this story, I'm really freestyle writing, but I'm going to try to keep it interesting. Basically Read to...