thinkin bout you - 𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻...

By slvt4erenj

❝ I just thought you were cool enough to kick it ❞ A story in which two teens fall in love through their lov... More

introduction
cast
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
BONUS CHAPTER
Facts + Q and A

five

5.3K 157 850
By slvt4erenj

Weeks had gone by since studying with Eren in the library, and going to dinner with your friends. You would occasionally go out with your friends whenever you could, and shoot them messages whenever they wanted to talk. Your and Eren's bond was slowly but surely becoming stronger as the days went by, you would send each other random texts between classes, and good nights every night. But the only time you hung out was when you were both with your friends.

Now ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ:
Emocean - Bel Cobain
───────────⚪────
◄◄⠀▐▐⠀►►
𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟹:𝟻𝟼⠀───○ 🔊

Classes were out for the next three days because of a teacher conference, and you had nothing to do. It was a Friday, 3:00pm, and you were still in pajamas listening to music while scrolling through your phone. A notification from the group chat popped up on your phone:

BIKINI BOTTOM STRIP STREET 🩲🎣

chef nicco🍲

pizza making competition in my and connie's
dorm @ 6?

daddy sasha 🥔

hell yeah

y/n😏

do I have to pay for anything?

chef nicco🍲

nope

y/n😏

then yes, I'll be there

eren 💿🎸

if she's going im going

mommy mika🧣🍒

Simp. Anyways, I'll go too

marco 🌗

so will jean and i

historia ☀️

ymir and I will be there

armin 🌊 🐚

annie and I will be present

And with that, everyone was getting ready to meet up at Connie and Niccolo's dorm for the pizza competition. You were excited to hang out with everyone again, and to see Eren.

Like normal, you walked over to your closet and picked out something comfy to cook and relax in.

Choose outfit:

By the time you were done getting dressed it was 5:45pm. You had taken multiple phone breaks in between getting dressed, along with dance breaks when good songs came on.

You grabbed your phone and keys then walked out the door. Once the elevator doors opened you were met with a jumpy Sasha, with a bashful expression on her face. When she noticed you she pulled you in the door almost causing you to trip on the gap between the elevator and the real floor.

"Damn sash, are you trying to rip off my leg?" She just laughed and watched as you grabbed your phone that had fallen to the floor.

"I'm so excited. I cant wait to eat!" She screamed as the doors opened. The lady at the front desk walked over with a concerned look on her face trying to see what all the commotion was about. You took Sasha's hand and assured the lady everything was fine as you walked down to the boys dorm.

You both were first to arrive. When you got there Connie greeted you at the door, Sasha said hi and ran past him to meet Niccolo who was getting all of the pizza equipment ready. You stood at the door looking at Connie, "Mr.Worldwide is that you?!" You heard Niccolo and Sasha's choked up laughter which cause you to laugh as well. When you were done you looked up at Connie who had a plain expression on his face, you were about to walk past him but he pushed you out of the way of the door and closed it in your face.

Standing there with a surprised expression on you, you tried to jiggle the handle and let yourself in, "Connie stop playing open the door." He laughed from the other side of the door and you heard footsteps walking away.

You were stuck outside for 20 minutes until Marco and Jean came to the door. "Why are you sitting out here?" Marco questioned.

"Connie locked me out for calling him Mr.Worldwide." Jean bursted out laughing-

"I'm definitely using that!" He exclaimed with tears in his eyes from the laughter. You sighed and stood up planning on walking inside when they did, but Connie once again stopped you at the door. Same thing happened when Armin and Annie came, Ymir and Historia, until Mikasa and Eren came.

They asked the same question as Marco, and you gave them the same response. Mikasa chuckled and held out a hand to help you up; She knocked on the door, "Open the door Connie." He had a smile on his face and it dropped when he saw you.

"You two in, she stays out." He pointed to the two figures in front of you. Mikasa rolled her eyes at Connie and pulled you inside with her, Eren following behind. You stuck your tongue out at Connie and sat in between Mikasa and Eren, waiting for Niccolo to tell you what was happening.

While waiting you looked over at Eren, his hair was in a messy man bun, he had on grey sweats, a navy green sweatshirt, and pine green Jordan 1's. "Hey pretty boy." You smiled.

Eren threw one of his arms around your shoulder and pulled you into him. "Hey babe." You both stayed like that until Niccolo began talking.

"So the rules and other stuff... Everyone needs to get into pairs of two," he started and Eren pulled you closer to him which caused your face to heat up "all of the materials you need are on the counter, take one of each item per group. The only rule, is that you cant use the directions on the box. You can get bonus points for your pizza depending on your topping choice. I need one other taste teste-" Sasha cut him off quickly.

"ME. IM THE VOLUNTEER TASTE TESTER." Laughs and and chores were exchanged around the room. Niccolo nodded his head and gestured for Sasha to come over to where he was.

"So everyone choose your partners and pick out what kind of Pizza you want to make! When I say start grab everything you need to make your pizza." Niccolo ended while clasping his hands together.

The groups were: Armin and annie, Ymir and Historia, Connie and Mikasa, jean and Marco, Eren and you.

You and Eren decided on making a pineapple pizza for Niccolo and Sasha.

(a/n Pineapple pizza stays bussin)

As soon as Niccolo gave the go, you both rushed over and picked out everything you needed. "You can cook right?" Eren asked while opening the pizza dough.

"Yeah, of course I can cook.." your voice trailed off as you handed Eren the roller for the dough. Eren shook his head and smiled.

You both were doing fine, it was the other groups that looked like they were having tough times. "Everyone doing good? You all look a mess." You looked over at everyone struggling.

"Mind your own business and get back to your own dish." Annie started then got a glare from Armin. You put a hand to your heart and mouthed 'ouch' pretending to be hurt by Annie's cold comment.

There was a thump that you heard through the room, you and Eren took your gaze off of your pizza and looked over at Mikasa and Connie's station.

Mikasa had an angry expression plastered onto her face, Connie had a worried one. "I told you that you didn't need to toss the pizza in the air. We aren't at an Italian restaurant." Mikasa stated. Everyone looked up to see Connie and Mikasa's pizza stuck to the ceiling. "Can someone help us get this down?" Mikasa asked around.

Forms of 'no' were said around the room to Mikasa. "Sorry babe but that sounds like a you problem." You rubbed her arm and got back to cooking. Eren had finished rolling out the dough, so next step was the olive oil, you slid it over to Eren and went over to grab the tomato sauce and cheese.

"Shit." You heard Eren say frantically. When you came back over there was globs of olive oil all over the pizza.

"Eren- how does that even happen. The pizza will be too greasy now." You stared at him and he just shrugged "okay then.. open the tomato sauce then I'll spread it on." There was no point in fixing the mistake because your time before you had to put the pizza in the oven was almost up. After spreading the sauce Eren tossed the cheese on the pizza and added the pineapples to form a smiley face on your pizza. "Cute."

It was now good to go in the oven. Armin and Annie were already waiting for the pizza to come out, as were Ymir and Historia. Once your pizza was in you and Eren sat on some stools and waited for your timer to ring.

—30 mins later—

Everyone had their pizza out and it was time for the tasting to begin. First up was Connie and Mikasa, they cut their pizza and gave a slice to both Nicco and Sasha. Niccolo took his first bite and spit it right out- "Absolutely not." That was all he said as he reached for the water sitting across from him. It was now Sasha's turn to taste test.

She took a big bite of the pizza and chewed slowly, there were mixtures of 'hm's and 'okay's coming from her as she looked side to side "Well it's definitely a pizza" she continued "I can taste that ceiling you guys added." She smiled and put up 4 fingers, Niccolo agreed with Sasha.

Next up was Marco and Jean, they made a meat lovers pizza. Sasha was all over it and even asked for more but was refused another slice by Nicco. "I think we can both agree this pizza is a solid 7, 8 on a lucky day. The crust is a bit burnt and the middle isn't fully cooked, but other than that it's good." Niccolo gave a thumbs up and the two boys high fived at their high score.

Armin and Annie went after, they made a basic Cheese pizza. They got a 7.5 for taste but no points for unique customization. After them came Ymir and Historia who got a 2 because of their anchovy pizza. Ymir of course got upset when Historia's eyes began to water, and out of pity Sasha added three points to their score putting them at a 5.

Now it was your and Eren's turn. You slid two pieces of your pineapple pie onto the table in front of them both. Sasha was first to taste your pizza, "damn y/n you must've done all the work" she smiled taking a second bite "Eren cant cook for shit. But this- this is outstanding." You looked over at Eren as he sighed and pouted.

"Oh don't give me that pretty boy, I'll teach you how to cook later." You assured him and he gave you a cheesy smile. "So Chef Nicco, what are your thoughts?" He looked over at you as he tasted your meal. He gave it a second before he gave you an answer.

"Solid 9. You lost a point from it being too greasy." You and Eren both hugged eachother happy that you had won that challenge.

Everyone else shot you annoyed looks and started cleaning their areas. Eren pulled his hands out from around your torso and looked at you "We make a good team y/n." You nodded and turned your face so he wouldn't see the growing smile you had.

"Hey do you guys want to just stay the night here?" Connie suggested. Everyone agreed and then Jean suggested you all go to the store since you had nothing else to do.

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

You all had to pile into one car since no one felt like getting their car keys and driving themselves. Niccolo was in driver seat, Sasha in passenger, Historia with her hands wrapped around Ymir's neck as she sat on her lap beginning to doze off, Annie on Armins lap, Marco on Jean's lap, Connie on Mikasa's lap since she refused to sit on Connie, and you on Erens lap.

On your way to the store you felt Eren's gaze on you. His hands made their way from the sides of the seat to your waist "You're so pretty y/n." He moved your hair to the side and whispered into your ear. You shifted your placement on his lap and felt him growing hard under you.

You turned your head to face him "Get yourself together Eren." You smirked and turned back around as his grip around your waist tightened, before he could say anything in response Niccolo pulled into a parking space and let everyone out of the car.

Inside of the store Niccolo gave you each an assignment of what to grab. You and Eren were in charge of grabbing snacks, you got a cart and ran down an empty aisle and jumped onto the cart, both feet off the ground.

Eren followed behind you laughing with both hands in his pockets. "You're such a child." The cart slowed and you got off and started tossing snacks into the cart.

"Am not." Eren walked in front of you and you pushed the cart into the back of his legs.

"Don't start y/n." He began walking and putting stuff into the cart as well, your eyes catching each others at random moments. "Who's your favorite music artists?"

You looked up from the bag of Skinny Pop you had in your hands, "Uhh probably Frank Ocean, Willow, or SZA." You answered, "How bout you?"

He took a minute before answering, "I'd probably say Tyler the Creator or... Frank Ocean. And you cant forget the queen herself Nicki." Eren beamed at you.

"Tyler does have some great songs. And you're right! We can't forget queen Nicki." The both of you laughed and started walking through aisles again.

While making your way down different lanes you noticed as Eren become silent. "What's on your mind?" He turned around and walked in a slow stride backwards to where you were, his hands in his pockets, and his head down.

"Just wondering how I'm going to keep my hands off you all night." He caught a glance at your facial expression and chuckled rubbing his hand up and down on the back of his neck.

"Well... that's something to hear." You turned to him and stopped the cart and your walking. You took your hand and placed it on his neck, directly over his. You leaned into him, chests touching, lips nearly inches away from touching. "Don't worry babe, it's okay if you can't." You patted his cheek and took your hand away from his neck and went back to pushing the cart and looking for snacks.

You and Eren eventually made your way back to the rest of the group. You all piled back into the car now with even less room because of the bags from the store.

—Niccolo and Connie's dorm—

Everyone was relaxing in their newly bought pajamas watching a movie. Some laying on the floor pallets, some in the kitchen chatting, Sasha and Connie making a fort in the back of the room with the supervision of Niccolo. You and Eren were on the couch with a fluffy blanket draped over the both of you. His head nuzzled against your chest, and you were playing with his hair as his arms rested on either side of your body.

Eren's head moved up to look at you. Blush hit his cheeks as he observed you, "Come on y/n." He demanded, you nodded and followed him to the door. "We'll be back, y/n left something in her dorm." You got an okay from everyone and started out the door.

Eren took your hand as you walked down the hall. "Your roommate isn't in right?" He questioned. You looked at him and shook your head.

"Nope, don't have one. She dropped out awhile ago." Eren just nodded and swung your hand back and forth as you walked, the coolness of his rings caressing your hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.3K 30
------ a college au in which y/n runs into a seemingly toxic old flame and finds herself in the middle of a love triangle. began writing: jan...
133K 4K 45
a connie x black fem! reader "baby don't you know that talk is cheap" in which two friend groups intertwine in more ways than one college au! moder...
67K 1.5K 54
「 𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 」 -- in which y/n falls for a boy who's life is a wreck. ••• ❝ 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖. ❞ ••• ╰┈➤ contains: swearing, drug/alcohol u...
5.1K 154 44
Armin Arlert x Fem Reader College AU (Y/N) is eager to coast through her sophmore year of college. Surrounded by her small circle, more like a square...